Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2007, 02:53 AM

Wow, I'm suprised a thread hasn't already been started! Shocked, really!

So, what is everyone's opinion on this butt-kicking girl power- evil conquering manga/anime?(Or the liveaction, which was..funny)

I finally got ahold of the first and third books today, I havn't read them for years. This stuff is hard to find, y'know?

But I also have this wicked Luna hat, moon, kitty ears, and all! Adorable. Indeed!

Divine Tempest
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2007, 03:21 AM

• I will forever be a Sailor Moon fan.

Sailor Pluto, Saturn, and Venus are love.
    I want to own the entire series, can't afford it though.
    ; o;

I miss watching it soooo much.
    I wonder if i can find the episodes online anywhere.
    :scurries off to see:

Ah, and... erm... yeah... can't remember what I was going to say here.
    xD

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2007, 03:25 AM

Ahh! Another Jupiter fan! She is my favorite beyond favorite!

=o

Never liked Mercury.

Yeah! You can find them on Ebay sometimes, but its not supposed to be sold in the US any more, so its really hard to find.

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 03-31-2007, 03:42 AM

Augh! This was the show that defined me when I was six. My little brother (age 4 at the time) and I always pretended we were sailor Scouts. I got to be Venus, and he was Jupiter. We dragged our cats along and made them Luna and Artemis. xD It was awesome.

I've only really seen season 1 so far. It's the shit. Jadeite's still one of my favorite evil dudes ever. I need to see the rest, though. And PGSM. Because it has more Beryl-iffic evil. And Jadeite. With a funny wig. =3

Divine Tempest
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2007, 04:27 AM

• Mercury and Chibi Moon got on my nerves... a lot... xD
    Artemis and Luna were also awesome!

I am a Jupiter fan.
    I always hoped she'd actually get a boyfriend.
    xD

stilettolover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to stilettolover

Old 03-31-2007, 08:00 AM

<3 <3 <3 Probably one of the best series' based off of a manga that didn't match up exactly with the originally story. Although they did things differently in the anime, it was still and amazing story.

I need to get a hold of the subbed version of the original story arc. I have everything else, including the movies. I really need better versions *has cruddy VHS fansubs* but it'll take me forever to buy the whole series over again.

Eventually I'll collect the manga as well.

My favorites are Rei and Usagi. <3 <3 Hee. My favorite arc was the Dark Moon saga.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-31-2007, 08:31 AM

Sailor Moon, one of my first mangas. xD I never got a chance to wake the show too early in the morning for me. *nods* Later on though I did get a chance to see a few episodes.

But I really like Pluto and Saturn. They're my favorite. ^-^

We agreed Ari, The Dark Moon saga was pretty awesome. xD Dark Lady was awesome. Hehe.

I kinda like Stars though. It was sorta interesting. Bring up the fact that the Sailors Scouts were know weren't the only Sailor Scouts in the universe. I thought that was interesting. ^-^

Otohime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2007, 08:36 AM

omg, my favorite anime. <3

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-31-2007, 05:44 PM

• Sailor Moon was what made me <3 girly anime. xDD
    Mercury and the outers = <3 as far as Scout love goes, I always loved Jaedite, Bertie, and Rubeus as far as the baddies go. xD
    I found the movie with Snow Princess Kaguya at a Sam Goody last summer when they were going out of business at one of the cruddy malls in my area, so I hopped on that like crazy especially because it was discounted. My boyfriend's been digging around on eBay and such for the other movie and the actual series, and I've just been digging around the manga-retailers in the area for the mangas I'm missing.

Man, now that Sailor Moon is long forgotten by the people that are InuYasha/FMA/Naruto obsessed, it's become insanely difficult to find. Makes me wish I had more money as a middle-schooler when it was easy to find. Dx

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-31-2007, 09:18 PM

oh yeah!! that show was the love of my life growing up!! XD i loved the manga too! but i found the story was a bit rushed...

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2007, 10:35 PM

• :O Sailor Moon! My first ever Anime.
    (and possibly manga x3)

I Loved sailor moon so much whenever I could watch it. I'll always remember watching it when I was 6 or so, after I'd come home from school at about 4ish <3 It was one of the few things I actually watched on Tv, and one of the only things I remember about being 6 or so <3 I loved that show when i was younger, and still like it now. x) (I don't grow up)

I can't remember all that much about it, other than a couple of episodes, and some things that happened though </3

Ama
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-31-2007, 11:54 PM

*thinks better of posting pic of self cosplaying Sailor Neptune*

I used to be obsessed, write fanfiction and the like. Now I'm just happy to reread my mangas when no one's looking.

Here's something cool though, my best friend is tall, sports short blonde hair and rides a motorcycle. Her name even sounds like Haruka's.

Haruka Tenoh = Erica Turner

Creepy, ne?

She's kickass too. She kicked a boy in the neck for insulting me. The guy just went to the corner and cried, it was awesome! :twisted:

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-02-2007, 02:20 AM

i used to watch the anime every night when i was younger and was really quite fond of it. though i think i sorta grew out of sailor moon and into other mangas i enjoy more <3 i loved the ending credits music most though

chibimama
De-activated

Old 04-02-2007, 02:24 AM

Oh god~ I am a huge Sailor Moon fan. &Sailor Moon has helped me alot in life. Like when I was struggling with french, and the only language my library had the manga novels in was french, I learnt alot. n___n
My favorite scout has to be Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon. Yah P:

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2007, 02:27 AM

Sailor moon forever stays in my loving heart!

But its really way mature if you watch it now, especially the uncut version and the manga. Sop its weird to hear when people have said that they've grown out of it.

Divine Tempest
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2007, 04:19 AM

• Ha ha.

I went to the store today to pick up some anime and ended up buying a random Sailor Moon S DVD.
    I think it's the last episodes of the season too.
    Gonna watch some now!
    xD

Saturn = <33

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-02-2007, 05:06 AM

Oh I miss watching Sailor Moon! They don't show it anymore so it kinda sucks. Sometimes I just re-watch it on youtube.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 04-02-2007, 07:39 PM

This was probably the first anime I ever saw xD Though I admit, it wasn't the one to actually get me into anime. The characters were amusing but it was on really early in the morning and being an 8 year old, that didn't mix xD

momus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to momus

Old 04-02-2007, 07:41 PM

I love Sailor Moon, but Codename: Sailor V FTW. Sailor Venus is my favorite, so of course I love her series better than Sailor Moon's. 8)

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2007, 08:50 PM

Sailormoon is one of the two animes i first saw, the other being Pokemon it got me interested in drawing. but, i hate how they changed alot of stuff. i can understand why they did it, but still.

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2007, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongouseki
Sailormoon is one of the two animes i first saw, the other being Pokemon it got me interested in drawing. but, i hate how they changed alot of stuff. i can understand why they did it, but still.

Like from the japanese to the english?

Yeah, because kissing lesbians are BAD for the eyes of ten year-olds.

o.O

I watched Sailor ?Moon, Pokemon, and Hamtaro. Those were my breakfast shows.
I still watch them...six years later...

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-03-2007, 03:57 AM

Ahhh Sailor Moon brings me back good memories!!
I remember watching it everyday it was so entertaining X3
Actually I didn't draw much before SM.. I drew different stuff.. but when I began watching Sailor Moon and DB, Zodiac thingy I got addicted so I'm grateful to this show <3333

Live action was hilarious

Shloobi
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2007, 05:54 PM

I heart sailor jupiter hehehe
There's no-where to get sailor moon merch near where i live *sad face*
I haven't watched it in a while actually

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2007, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shloobi
I heart sailor jupiter hehehe
There's no-where to get sailor moon merch near where i live *sad face*
I haven't watched it in a while actually
Jupiter Power Make-up!

*Loves you*

Same here. :[

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Baja

Old 04-06-2007, 08:20 PM

Sailor Moon was the first anime I had ever watched. Well, aside from Card Captors. I didn't watch very many episodes of it though. But when I did it was the early ones.