Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-07-2007, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyPanther
One Piece! I used to think it looked stupid, but now i'm hooked. I'm jsut waiting for Kaizoku to sub more episodes; stuck on 223 xD But yeah, when I was in badminton last month I'd yell 'gomu gomu no smash' and stuff when I was hitting ^^; Twas lots of fun
Oooo One piece. I remember that anime. After missing so much episodes, I gotten lost when Cartoon Network aired it. Since then, I just stop watching it xp

Morph: I love death note! I'm currently waiting for the next episode to be sub ^^ I heard of loveless but I haven't seen it yet (only heard it from my friend). Is that anime good?

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2007, 01:49 AM

I have owned Kare Kano since it first came out but after vol. 17 i stopped buying- i just kinda lost it... well i saw a video on youtube that totally got me back with obssessed- i wish youtube wasn't deleting their anime- b/c i've never seen it - just read but i can't wait to finally finish it! (at least i think its finished- well at least catch up)

IshokuOsero
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to IshokuOsero Send a message via MSN to IshokuOsero Send a message via Yahoo to IshokuOsero

Old 06-07-2007, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy bear
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroshaxKerry
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroshaxKerry
Saiunkoku Monogatari? man i got to watch more of them episodes, im around about early 20 episodes of series one. O_O;;; T^T

Right now my obsessions would have to be Loveless (its practally always my obsession really... ) Touka Gettan, Death Note, (or at least i was... i got past ep 25 though... and it feels weird in a bad way..) and Kamichama Karin.
I watched it 2 weeks before it got licensed. Right when I finished with the first season, Geneon licensed it. Now I'm looking for people to sub season 2 T___T

oooo loveless. I have not seen that anime but I know my friend loved it so much. I love Death Note. I'm still waiting for the new episode in subs that came out yesterday in Japan ^^
Its licensed? O_O
ahhh... i better hurry up and watch it >.<;;; or vow to not watch it again till it comes out, dont want to go to far into the series then have to start getting the DVD's.
Yep, It got licensed I think in May 4th-ish.
I thought it was licensed a lot sooner than that? I was hearing speculation back in November and December that it had already been licensed, or that it would be by the new year.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-07-2007, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubasa Rose
I have owned Kare Kano since it first came out but after vol. 17 i stopped buying- i just kinda lost it... well i saw a video on youtube that totally got me back with obssessed- i wish youtube wasn't deleting their anime- b/c i've never seen it - just read but i can't wait to finally finish it! (at least i think its finished- well at least catch up)
Oh I know. I heard about youtube started deleting all the animes. That kind of sucks xp

Ishoku: Nope. The anime was completed in the end of April-ish. Productions wait for the anime season to be completed then they license it
:D

Sandra
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2007, 04:41 PM

Recently I've watched "Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid" and it has reawakend my addiction to the series. That and my adoration for Kaname Chidori and Sousuke Sagara pairing.~ <33

Then there's "Jigoku Shoujo", Emma Ai and her demonic/ghostly companions are just so interesting to watch but since I finish watching the second season i am now look to read fanfictions.~

So there you have it my two most resent and strongest addictions. 8D

I heard that too,
Cindy bear.
I really hate that they removed all anime series from youtube. Dx
Now I can only rely on the reviews other otakus make on new anime. I really wish the old youtube.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-08-2007, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra
Recently I've watched "Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid" and it has reawakend my addiction to the series. That and my adoration for Kaname Chidori and Sousuke Sagara pairing.~ <33

Then there's "Jigoku Shoujo", Emma Ai and her demonic/ghostly companions are just so interesting to watch but since I finish watching the second season i am now look to read fanfictions.~

So there you have it my two most resent and strongest addictions. 8D

I heard that too,
Cindy bear.
I really hate that they removed all anime series from youtube. Dx
Now I can only rely on the reviews other otakus make on new anime. I really wish the old youtube.
Oooo is Full Metal Panic a good anime to watch? I am thinking of watching it after I finish watching Cardcaptor sakura xD

Never heard of it. I should check it out ^^

I heard if from people that I knew there. I don't watch anime videos on youtube so I was kind of surprised that they started deleting and banning users.

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2007, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Oh I know. I heard about youtube started deleting all the animes. That kind of sucks xp

Ishoku: Nope. The anime was completed in the end of April-ish. Productions wait for the anime season to be completed then they license it
yeah they're deleting all the episodes- so amvs should be safe but still T_T where else will i be able to go T_T besides for Bleach and Naruto i don't know any place to downlaod/watch anime

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-08-2007, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yeah they're deleting all the episodes- so amvs should be safe but still T_T where else will i be able to go T_T besides for Bleach and Naruto i don't know any place to downlaod/watch anime
I know what you mean! I was going to watch Tsubasa 2nd season there but it seems that someone was deleting the 2nd half of the episode (this was before Youtube was deleting all the animes). It does suck :(

Try Limewire. They should have some episodes about Bleach and Naruto ^^

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2007, 05:50 PM

Since youtube has started deleting all of the anime, I've started obsessively watching Naruto.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-09-2007, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanideislove
Since youtube has started deleting all of the anime, I've started obsessively watching Naruto.
oooo Naruto! I love Naruto but I can't say that I'm obsessed with it xD

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-09-2007, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know what you mean! I was going to watch Tsubasa 2nd season there but it seems that someone was deleting the 2nd half of the episode (this was before Youtube was deleting all the animes). It does suck :(

well no for naruto and bleach i have some sites which i can dowload from :twisted:
but for the lesser popular ones i'm in trouble
but 'll check limewire in general

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-09-2007, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

well no for naruto and bleach i have some sites which i can dowload from :twisted:
but for the lesser popular ones i'm in trouble
but 'll check limewire in general
Oh I know what you mean!

I am currently having trouble downloading Mai-hime. My friend gave me a website where I can watch them online for free but it doesn't seem to work :?

Wolfie
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-14-2007, 02:12 PM

Anime-wise: Naruto and Bleach.

Manga-wise: Bleach, Moon Boy, and Negima.

...That is, if manga's allowed here too. ^^;;
For the anime listed above, I just watch the dubs on Tv instead of putting forth hours on the computer watching them. :3

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-14-2007, 07:15 PM

wolfie: Oooh! u like Moonboy! .. i own the first volume (but i honestly haven't read it since i bought it so i don't remember really) but is it good? now i need to re-read it lol --- i never knew anyone else that read it

Cindy Bear: gosh my friend got me on torrents but i couldn't wait a month for what i wanted so it doesn't seem to do me much good lol

and as of right now i'm totally re-obsessing over everything i have downloaded on my computer (manga wise) and i'd name them all but it'd be really long - i also re-read my W Juliet books (well the ones i didn't lend to my friend)--- oh but back to my computer one i absolutely love is: Boku Ga Utao to Kimi wa Waraukara by Natsuki Takaya (u know the person who does fruba) anyway its reeeeeaaaaaally cute i wish it was longer but still i love it so much

Wolfie
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-14-2007, 11:03 PM

Quote:
wolfie: Oooh! u like Moonboy! .. i own the first volume (but i honestly haven't read it since i bought it so i don't remember really) but is it good? now i need to re-read it lol --- i never knew anyone else that read it
Egad! Another Moonboy fan!
Very good. That's why I'm obsessed with it. It's too bad the bookstores take a while for it to ship in. T 3T
Currently I have 3 volumes and eagerly awaiting for more!

Saganu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Saganu

Old 06-14-2007, 11:33 PM

As anime itself... dunno if i'm that obsessed, but can't stop watching School Rumble, i laught so much xDDD

Sinner Chrono

Old 06-15-2007, 12:18 AM

Well since I'm currently buying it as the dvds come out guess you could say I'm obsessing over .hack//Roots at the moment.

Morien
*^_^*

Old 06-15-2007, 03:24 AM

Well, this week, it's Yu Yu Hakusho. I haven't even thought of this series for years, but I picked up a volume at the library where I work, and now I'm all nuts (again) for it.

Also on a Sakura Taisen kick. But that's not too unusual for me.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-16-2007, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie
Anime-wise: Naruto and Bleach.

Manga-wise: Bleach, Moon Boy, and Negima.

...That is, if manga's allowed here too. ^^;;
For the anime listed above, I just watch the dubs on Tv instead of putting forth hours on the computer watching them. :3
oooooo I am watching those anime right now on TV ^^. Oh me too. I only watch subs online when my friend (or when I'm wandering around) tells me a very good anime that is either been released or not shown on television.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-16-2007, 02:44 AM

Quote:

Cindy Bear: gosh my friend got me on torrents but i couldn't wait a month for what i wanted so it doesn't seem to do me much good lol

and as of right now i'm totally re-obsessing over everything i have downloaded on my computer (manga wise) and i'd name them all but it'd be really long - i also re-read my W Juliet books (well the ones i didn't lend to my friend)--- oh but back to my computer one i absolutely love is: Boku Ga Utao to Kimi wa Waraukara by Natsuki Takaya (u know the person who does fruba) anyway its reeeeeaaaaaally cute i wish it was longer but still i love it so much
I don't use torrents since it takes forever to load for me @___@

W Juliet? I heard about it but never tried watching it. Is it good?

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-16-2007, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saganu
As anime itself... dunno if i'm that obsessed, but can't stop watching School Rumble, i laught so much xDDD
Never heard of that anime before *checks it out* ^^

Morien: oooo I used to watch Yu Yu Hakusho but then after missing so many episodes, I gave up watching it @____@

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-16-2007, 05:52 AM

ok the last few days i was sick but now that i'm back to my senses i'm gonna re-read Moonboy ^_^

my torrent experience is pretty limited but so far i don't like ti so much - more b/c my computer messed it up but w/e i think i'll give it another shot

W-Juliet is a very very good manga- ok i'm biased b/c i love crossdressing but its about Ito finding out that the newest member of her drama club and high school although very feminine is actually a guy who must protect his actuall identity to win a deal with his father
fourteen wonderful volumes :D

School Rumble lol I have most the manga out- its wierd to thin of it as an anime but i love it. Is the anime good? it seems like it would be a wierd cross over into a manga

chuubi

Old 06-16-2007, 08:50 PM

Boogiepop Phantom and Eureka Seven...those shows are awesome!

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-17-2007, 07:32 PM

Quote:
ok the last few days i was sick but now that i'm back to my senses i'm gonna re-read Moonboy ^_^

my torrent experience is pretty limited but so far i don't like ti so much - more b/c my computer messed it up but w/e i think i'll give it another shot

W-Juliet is a very very good manga- ok i'm biased b/c i love crossdressing but its about Ito finding out that the newest member of her drama club and high school although very feminine is actually a guy who must protect his actuall identity to win a deal with his father
fourteen wonderful volumes :D

School Rumble lol I have most the manga out- its wierd to thin of it as an anime but i love it. Is the anime good? it seems like it would be a wierd cross over into a manga
Oh really? that sucks xp Moonboy? What is that anime about? I never heard of it.

Oh really? I heard of that manga before but since I don't read mangas, I don't know what it is about.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-17-2007, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuubi
Boogiepop Phantom and Eureka Seven...those shows are awesome!
I love Eureka Seven as well ^^