DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 08:10 PM

I just Love D.Gray-Man the series and Manga!
Im on Chapter 140. :3
Im watching episode 63
Favourite Characters Are Lenalee, Rabi/Lavi and Alyster.
Fav episode is the Alyster episodes.

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-29-2007, 08:37 AM

I like DGrayman too >.< The manga is really impressive and I like the plot, though the anime is a bit slow and doesn't transcribe the action like it'll be needed.
My fav character though, are the hero Allen as his personnality is really different from the classical hero we see nodays, and there is Miranda ^^ Which is really my fav over all ^^ I never saw a type of character like that ^^ She is fabulous >.< All the rest of the character are more classical and I like diversity. Though Arystar and Lavy are cool too ^^

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 09:03 PM

Miranda is cool : D
Im glad someone else besides me likes D.Gray-man :3

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2007, 10:32 PM

no one else likes d.gray-man?

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to torhu_anime

Old 06-19-2007, 08:23 PM

i love d.gray man. it such a good show and my favorite character is allen and kanda. i think they both is strong, cool in their own way. allen is funny when even he talk about his master and kanda is mysteries, i really wonder what the flower in the hour glass mean really, it seem really important to kanda. hmmmmmmmmmh. i have read a few volume of the manga but not all of it and i'm on episode 35 for the anime. i can't wait till the next episode come out and i really wonder what goin to happen XD

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 06-21-2007, 06:45 PM

I think kanda is cursed, thats my opinion, and his life depends on the flower. Thats probably why he hates allen.
Kanda is pretty cool :P

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to torhu_anime

Old 06-22-2007, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviChiyoko
I think kanda is cursed, thats my opinion, and his life depends on the flower. Thats probably why he hates allen.
that might be true but i think it might relate to someone that kanda love, something goin to happen to that person when the flower is all gone or something.
AWWWWWWWWWW, i dont know, he too mysteries
i want to know more about him, i want to own the manga and the anime episode should come out 2 episode a week or something.

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2007, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torhu_anime
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviChiyoko
that might be true but i think it might relate to someone that kanda love, something goin to happen to that person when the flower is all gone or something.
AWWWWWWWWWW, i dont know, he too mysteries
i want to know more about him, i want to own the manga and the anime episode should come out 2 episode a week or something.
thats a good theorie too :D
I wish I knew more about his background :S
There should be 2 episodes a week. and you can read the manga online it's recently at chapter 125 right now.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2007, 08:39 PM

oh! i've only read the first manga. ^^; but so far, the storyline is unique and eyecatching.

chai
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2007, 07:25 PM

ohh i looove dgm. *o* the art and characters are great! the story could use tightening up but it's passable XD better than a lot of other series that are popular...

the thing that pisses me off the most is how people don't seem to understand allen, and his interactions with kanda. it's like, suddenly there's a protagonist who isn't OMG stereotypical and people fall all over themselves to try and stuff him into some preset label. allen isn't frail, weepy, uke, whatever. and it seems like people think the most antagonism is between lavi and kanda, while it's actually most between kanda and ALLEN.

blah blah blah /insert more characterization rants here

the anime is mostly crap, the manga is superior.

P o i P o i i i
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-24-2007, 07:15 AM

• The manga ish nicer than teh animated series I must say~ D;

and Allen looks hawter in teh manga xD

Zoop

Old 07-30-2007, 08:52 AM

sdflkgh. D.grayman is amazing. 8D It definitely needs more looooove.
Yep, Miranda is my favorite character too. xD
*impatiently waits for the next manga chapter to come out*

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM

I love D. Gray man but kinda need to catch up a bit. Stopped at 40. D<

Hrm.
Even though he only appeared for a few epis, i'd have to say that Daisya would be my favorite character for some reason. At this point. :o

Kat Flower
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-08-2007, 05:50 AM

I love D. Gray-Man. Allen is soo awsome!!! :D

Deji-chan
New and Improved!

Old 08-08-2007, 02:25 PM

I like D. Gray Man, but I don't love it. Iunno, it just never reeled me in all the way. Too depressing. xD

But my favorite character is Kanda. x3 So stubborn~

I'm only on volume 8 of the manga and have only seen five minutes of the anime. Yay me! Dx

Yinneh-dono
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2007, 03:05 AM

I like both Allen and Kanda. They have the 'coool' feeling around them [ like my other favorite characters!]

They are cute too. ^^

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Kadrias Send a message via MSN to Kadrias

Old 08-09-2007, 06:50 PM

I luff d.gray-man <3 I've read up to Vol. 6 of the manga (all thats out right now in the US) but only up to like episode 12 of the anime. I found the anime less interesting because the action felt weaker and things were left out, and pointless bits put in. Oh, and it was less gory. XD (Though if it gets better later, do tell, 'cause it was pretty. <3 )
I like Allen a lot, of course. 8D I really like Miranda as well, I hope we see her more... and Lavi! He amuses me so and has a magical growing hammer thing. I also like Road, I dunno why. x3;

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2007, 09:59 PM

alright! more people ove d.gray-man as much as I do.
The manga is much more better than the anime, hands down. we are already at ep 44 in the 52 ep series and we are not even in the noah ark, and they skipped 2 arks and added 10 fillers. Is anyone starting to dislike the anime abit... they better end it good, or have a second season waiting to be released.
I love the Deisha ark, even though it's filler. I love his character.
The manga's progress is amazing! spoiler* they found cross, choji has gotten innocence! and rinalee is still doing nothing...other then that it's getting good.*spoiler end

Rinali Lee
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2007, 10:56 PM

@DeviChiyoko: Hm...do I know you from somewhere? xD I could've sworn I have heard about you from one of my other D. Gray-Man threads (Not on Menewsha)

Aaanyway. You beat me to it, making a D. Gray-Man thread =3

As everyone who knows me will know, I love Kanda. <3 ((All hail Kanda!)) He's my favorite. Needless to say, his...recent predicament aggravates me. I honestly don't believe he's dead, but of course, he isn't exactly all sunshine and ponies, either. In my experience with these shonen mangas, they'll never kill anyone off until they explain the details--such as that person Kanda has been searching for, and his true desire. Not to mention his lotus, too!

And is it just me, or has the lotus never once shown up in the manga? o.o If it has, does anyone have a clip of it...? I have no idea where they first got this information from, because it was on wiki waaay before it even appeared in the anime opening.

About time Cross shows up again. xD

Arystary Krory...*sigh* I really hope he isn't dead, but unless he somehow manages to revive himself/get back into his flesh body...

But then again, he was almost deflated by Eliade and managed to somehow come back, so yeyz?

8D Ok, a break from all this emo-solemn mood here. On my Gaia DGM thread, I mentioned about a "cursed eye" brotherhood involving Lavi, Allen, and Cross. Cross because someone suggested that his eye might be uber or something, due to his mask.

EDIT: ...oh dear. D: I didn't really like the anime "fillers", especially with how they go into detail with Daisya and Yeegar's past, when in the manga, their first appearance is pretty much their death. It's not that I dislike them--they're amusing--but I feel that by doing so, it hurts more when they die because you actually got to know them. Furthermore, these deaths sort of puts a damper on, say, the presumed death of Krory. You just get so used to characters dying that it's almost like "oh. ___ died. Oh well."

I think it'd be more dramatic and have the effect Hoshino intended if they just died the way they were supposed to.

Then again, this is all just my opinion. ^^; Sorry for the uber-long rant/ramble/comment. >.>

Apado
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Apado

Old 08-11-2007, 05:38 AM

• I hated Allen during the beggining part of the manga, he's too clumsy and weak that time!

but I'm almost on the 100th chapter in mangarun and I slowly loved allen for his smexyness and his strenght!

oh, I think allen had some changes with his hair at the 100ths xD

Rinali Lee
*^_^*

Old 08-12-2007, 06:15 PM

xD EVERYTHING about Allen keeps on changing. His hair, his eye, everything.

You know what I find funny? You know those panels where the enemy's coming at you with a sword and the guy just barely ducks out of the way and gets a few strands of hair cut off? How come that only happens to guys like Allen and NEVER to guys like Kanda, who has...about 5 times his hair?

But I'm glad it doesn't happen to Kanda. I love that guy >w<

EGADS!!

Spoilar -->
Grave of Maria/Maria's Grave is freaking AWESOME. Cross, you the man.

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 08-12-2007, 06:28 PM

@ Rinali Lee: On Gaia this is my username as well, and I have an account on Zantarni and I just post on D.gray-man threads, this is the first thread I have made of d.gray-man. just pm here to see if we have meet before in those threads.

Kanda has probably gotten out alive, maybe this ''download'' is not as bad as it seems. Also he was alive the last time we saw him. Also the character development of him, we have no idea of what the lotus flower represents to him and how he obtained it. I really want to know what the Lotas flower is all about too. And also mabye the tattoo on him is related to the flower. The tattoo, I am talking about is when he is fighting skin boric, and he keeps healing himself. Maybe that's one of the powers of the lotas or something.

I really don't want Krory to be dead, but also there is no way that he came back from being brutally beaten, his blood leaving him, and his body being squished, including his own heart, so he may die.
Unless he can withstand all of that an become immortal, other than that, he's dead. :(

About the cursed eyes, Lavi, we have no idea what's up with the eye patch, he probably does have a cursed eye or that there is no eye there to begin with. Also with Cross's eye, I wonder how that happend. How did he obtain that cross on his eye. Maybe Cross is not his name but a nickname stating what is on his face.

I don't find Allen ''weak''. He is the youngest exorsist out of all of them, and one of the strongest too, also I find he is not that bright XD.

The only fillers I like is the deisha series, because I get to see more of Tidol/Theodore. (My fav General :D) The rest of the series now is starting to bore me ep 45, another filler... I hate how they added another noah and just ignored the others, we have 8 episodes left and they are not going to be able to, find the heart in time. Or it will magically appear. And they won't be able to defeat 6 noahs and the earl by episode 52, unless they make another season, which I hope they do not do.

I hope the anime series ends of good and does not leave off with a million cliff hangers...

The manga so far is exellent, I love how cross just appears from a different dimension and that they might be able to go home now. I don't like it how choji got innocence though, it seemed like the innocence to choji was a last resort thing to do and I don't like it. Rinalee, as much as I like her, she's strong, smart and a compassionate person, but she has to do something!It's near the end of the ark(I'm thinking that it's the end of the ark) and she has done absolutley nothing. Even though she wanted to help, I guess her inner strength is being blocked by fear, of mabye losing her legs in the fight like how allen lost his arm once before.

-My Long rant is done >____> -

Rinali Lee
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2007, 10:09 PM

I believe that the lotus is connected to his tattoo (heck, my source was right about the tattoo/lotus; I figure it's right about this theory too xD) This theory suggests that since we all know his tattoo grants Kanda uber healing powers, it's connected to the lotus, which is a sort of "count down" for him. When all the petals fall and the flower wilts...Kanda. dies. D: *birngs out the sprinklers and watering cans*

Egads. I hope Arystar lives up to his vampire status and becomes immortal 8D

...ok not really, but I hope he ain't dead yet. >.< Seems much too early for the poor guy. I mean, first he loses his crazy lover-assistant, and now he's dead?! That guy must have had one heck of a bad karma in his previous life. o.o

I believe there will a second season. Or rather, THERE BETTER BE. If they screw up DGM like they did Fruits Basket and Air Gear, I will eat them.

As for Rinali...well. At least she managed a kick...? ^^; I still love her because, as "useless" as she appears now, she's one of those female leads who doesn't get weepy every other second--she only cries when there's actually reason to.

I'm not sure it's so much she's afraid to help as she's unable. Her legs are still damaged, and so's her innocence. Speaking of which...I hope Komui's able to fix that. >.O

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 04:52 PM

The lotas thing is probably true about how the tattoo is connected to it and how his life depends on the flower.
Alyster, I dunno it's a 50/50 call on him being alive and being dead, there are reasons for him to be still alive and to be dead.
i dunno, if there will be a second season, I love D.gray-man but the way it's going now, i really don't want another season. I'll just stick to the manga after the first season is done.
Well with rinalee we don't know if she will make it back to see her brother.
they still have to defeat tyki and the earl or any other noah we don't know about >___>.

Rinali Lee
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 11:57 PM

....>.> I want another season, but only if it won't be filler-filled, because I will be so upset if this ends without any mention of the Asia arc, or even the ark arc. Seriously. ENOUGH WITH THE STUPID FILLERS. >.< I never did understand why they do that. Can't they just put it on hiatus and keep up with the manga? But oh wait. Then viewers would complain...

It's hard enough to fit all 127 chapters (so far) of events into 52 episodes without the fillers; if they're going to continue on with the manga, it's probably going to take them a few seasons. x_X One reason I want a second season is because I HATE it when the anime ends on a completely different note than the manga, or when things are just so drastically different (i.e. Air Gear, Fruits Basket)

One thing I've been wondering...in ep. 41, Krory uses his cloak/cape to deflect some of the Akuma's bullets. What makes his cape so special? o.O I'm pretty sure the others can't do it...

And as for the manga, I think we all forgot about Poor Miranda. ^^;