Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-20-2015, 12:36 PM

[CENTER]Precious Memories

There are residents who are cursed to live amongst themselves for what they become and not very many have ever seen them, none that remember, and some in which may never come back from. Years ago a young girl met the Sohmas befriending one of them and making many memories, but something happened which involved her memories getting erased. Years later the same girl winds up re meeting up with one of them finding out something interesting. Another young woman makes contact with a Sohma through an unexpected request within her own work place.

So this is where we can talk about things and even if we wish we can put our bios or questions here. Figured these do help every so often.

IchirusVampireGirl:

---------- Post added 07-20-2015 at 07:48 AM ----------

OMG the same guy who plays the voice of Kakashi Hatake in Naruto also plays Hatori's voice in Fruits Basket! No wonder I love them both! XD <3 I just died from happiness.

I do not know if you've seen attack on titan, but Haru's original voice actor also played Hugo.
Akio Suyama

Last edited by Zollie; 07-21-2015 at 12:08 PM..

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-21-2015, 12:09 PM

so I'm going to throw in one extra character and see how it goes. Just someone for your girl to talk to other than just two boys.