Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-30-2016, 10:55 PM

that would be great! Yeah, I normally do bad with long series, especially anime, but I've done pretty good so far with this one. It's not quite 300 chapters yet.

I mean, I think I'm a decent bit older than you so I think it was fair and detailed as you could expect from the time. I dunno how much was education, media, or my friends. But yeah. I had a lot of gay friends in high school and such. I probably started watching Law and Order SVU in junior high too....

I do end up researching a lot for rps, though it's nice to pick things I already know a lot about. If it's something I love a lot and can't do like music, I don't really need to research. I've been daydreaming about being a rockstar long enough to know!!
What kind of information have you been trying to find? I haven't done too much research for this rp. My version of that was rereading a short manga set in ancient china. >.>
Banter is definitely my favorite to read and write. Snark, humor, and stupidity are my gold.

People are pretty impressive. Often not in good ways. That's my experience from the day to do. But as a collective on a big scale, humanity can be pretty awesome. Or was it the other way....??

Other than my own...uh, like all the sad and lonely ones? Blanking on examples.

They're going to be so ridiculous. If Li catches up, they've already got to have become friends and they're like, "oh, are you here to rescue me? I don't really need it anymore."
No, that sounds about right. We need to hurry up and start writing them!!
I live for awkward charged moments!

That's cool. I think that sounds great though. Zhen will probably be oblivious and/or take those romantic gestures to be rude.

Hmmm. You could do it or I could with my next post so I can set the scene and like, put Zhen somewhere you can grab him.

ArachnidBadkid
My Avatar Looks Angrier Than I T...

Old 01-31-2016, 04:03 AM

omfg awesome!!! im super excied about this!! Is Magi the full title?

Sounds like you had a better education than I did ahaha I mean, like all we learned basically was "sex leads to diseases like herpes and pregnancy !!1!" and "the only way to NOT geT these things on UR JUNK is to not have sex!!!1" Like, I didn't even know what the hymen was until 11th grade, and when I did learn it wasn't from school. We also don't really teach that transgender people exist, which isn't super great ahahah

OMFG omfg gooodddd yessssssss I feel that ahahaha!! Maybe I'll make a new character for the romance rp who's a musician!! or at least performs ahaha what makes you want to be a rockstar?
Oh dang that's a good idea!! Honestly I've just been googling "ancient chinese architecture" and anything pertaining to ancient dress/food/culture. Actually, that's why I had Bassam turn into a cat! ahahah just 'cause they were popular pets in ancient China
What was the manga you read?
YESSSs yessssssssss omfg ahahahaha especially when one of the people messes up terrifically, then the other person laughs anD IMMEDIATELY MESSES UP IN THE SAME WAY!!! (I feel like Bassam and Yang Li are gonna end up doing this a lot tbqh)

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! people ask the most ridiculous things, too- OH SHIT wait wait have you seen the video about this person who's relating how they had to deal with a woman BEATING DOWN mannequin santas because they were black? some people are soooooo baaaaaaaaaaddd

oooo the sad lonely ones are always so endearing!!!! god, especially the ones that pretend to be really happy because they're so afraid of opening up?? gimme gimme im gonna smooch each one!

oh nOOOOOO omfg then they all band together and try to GET ALONG!!! i think bassam would try and show off, or pull pranks on Yang Li w/ Zhen (ammon and bassam would probably not get along at all)
WAIT GOD COULD YOU IMAGINE Yang Li and Bassam picking up on whatever kind of relationship Zhen and Ammon were developing?? and they talk about it and tease them or something ahahaha
YESSsss sorry it's been taking so long!!
AND SAME i love love love awkward charged moments!!

oooohh noooooooooooooo i feel bad for both of them! ahahahahah could you imagine Ammon being like, "No, you don't get it, I- I, uh- well," and he flounders helplessly for a little until he can get it out
OR BETTER YET instead of verbally communicating his feelings he just stutters, tries to hold Zhen's hand and goes "it's just- it's. this."

Ah that sounds good! I'll write a response and then you can do the time skip (super excited to see Zhen, too!!!)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-31-2016, 04:33 AM

Yep.

no mention of condoms there? Come on, at least that... I'm pretty sure we got diagrams in sex ed in high school. I wasn't overly interested at the time though. I mean, I went to high school with a couple thousand kids. Unsurprisingly, there were a few transgenders. Kinda had to know they existed. Which was, for the most part dealt with well other than senior photos.

yeeees. Elf rock star? Because what's more unexpected that that. Course they'd probably more likely play the reed flute or something. >.> But I've always just loved music. I think the dynamics of a band is interesting and I know what it's like to perform from my colorguard days.
The only thing I googled was for fashion because I couldn't remember the name for hanfu. I knew hanbok and kimono, but couldn't remember china's version. But it seems our Yang Empire is based off Han Dynasty china in particular. The manga is Feng Yu Jiu Tian. Gay romance thing. Warning, the one guy is kinda a creeper and keeps trying to force the other guy, but it never happens because the guy's smart and has a spine. It's not finished though. Mostly, the art is just very pretty and detailed.
Bah. Yang Li never messes up! He's never made a mistake in his life....that he admits. >.>

no whaaaa??? I do know the vid of the crazy gal who like, jumped through a mcdonald's drive thru window. Super crazy. Yelled, 'This isn't even my final form yet!!!'

aw, or like, i'm so punk and bad ass, but inside i'm crying! No baby *pets*

noooo I can't think that far ahead! My brain will explode!!!!
More like turn into disapproving parents! They would talk about it in secret, just like, is that what I think it is?
it's okay. I'm just really excited!!

"ewwww, why are you holding my hand!!!"

cool cool.