~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 01-06-2016, 11:38 PM

ghostPastry: let's plan and scheme here.
Let me drop it like it's hot and be level with you. I just moved like a week ago and my computerised is in different boxes in different ribs. In currently limited to mobile which gives the funkiest autodidact's. If I take time than I can get a mostly normal severance out. But it also limits the amount f text I can write per post, just harder to atria long bits without accidentally deleting everything.
I'm hella down for rping with you about being space losers stuck on earth. I just felt you should know my current predicting.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-07-2016, 12:06 AM

i love the title of this thread omg.
oof, yeah, that's a rough situation. x_x i feel your pain, i'm so bad at typing on my phone. i'm able to like 99% interpret your typos though, so we should be fine. i'm definitely not a stickler about post length or reply time! life happens, and continues to happen.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-07-2016, 12:27 AM

Osm then we're good. :3
So criminals on the run? Or just two inept junior pilots crashed? Or what do you think for a basic back plot?

Should we try to fit into society or have friendly humans help or Mulder and Scully try to find us while we derp around?

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-07-2016, 12:51 AM

I'm kinda thinking somewhere in between the two! Maybe they could be students at basically a Starfleet Academy, like in Star Trek, and either one of them accidentally gets caught in the middle of the crime the other is committing or they both plot together. I was thinking of making my character be a good computer programmer/hacker.

I think it would be cool to have a Mulder/Scully! Rent prices are too damn high for us to figure it all out ourselves. And we can always kill them off later.

~LONGCAT~:

Last edited by ghostPastry; 01-09-2016 at 01:36 AM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-09-2016, 03:05 PM

Aw shit man. I'm sorry, I popped in read it and many to comment and then probably work happened.
That sounds perf though. I can make a char whose good at weaponry and OK at mechanics. Actually I have an older character who would fit this with some tweaks. I made her for a space piracy rp. You know what, yeah I'll use Pouriin.
Do we want to come up with skeletal profiles with some basics or just jump in?

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-10-2016, 06:20 AM

ahaha i know that feeeeel. i do that with texts/facebook constantly.
ooh nice! that sounds perfect, i like her already. let's do skeletal profiles. i have a really vague idea of my character, but it'd be nice to flesh him out since i've never written him before.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-17-2016, 01:35 AM

Name: Pouriin, Rin
Race: alien
Appearance: pair blueish skin, slightly damp to the touch, two sets of eyes ( the larger ones set further out with the second smaller set in between), small flat nose, gill slits where her shoulders and neck meet, thick tentacle like hair with phosphorescent glowing spots and tips.
Back story: Joined up at the space academy t with hopes of making it to the fleet. Her grades weren't the best only really taking an interest in tinkering and things that went boom. She is very easy to persuade into breaking the rules.

Took way longer than I hoped for but thank gourds for Google docs on the android.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-18-2016, 08:51 PM

Name: Meeloh
Pronouns: he/him/his
Race: Alien

Appearance: Bluish-purple skin the texture of a dog's nose. Slits instead of a nose and eyes like a fly. Sharp teeth and forked tongue, hair that looks like cables or cords tied back in a ponytail, and glowing rectangular markings all over his body. A second set of arms, and a long neck.
https://i.imgur.com/PkjskME.png

Back story: An unambitious hacker with rich parents and expertise in all the latest technology, Meeloh was pushed into applying to the space academy by his parents, and the space academy was pushed into accepting him despite his bad grades in secondary school by his parents' money. Meeloh still has very little interest in schoolwork, but he is very interested in the space academy's extensive, highly confidential database and has been working on breaking into the system since day one.

you're totally fine!! i've been really sick this week, so i haven't been on mene much. i'll probably have a drawing of Meeloh up soon...

Last edited by ghostPastry; 02-02-2016 at 12:58 PM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-19-2016, 03:03 AM

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better. I'll have Pouriin drawn soon too. I can't seem to find any of my older drawings of her. XD

I feel like the way they met was one day they both walk into a dark class, no lights for whatever reason, and Meeloh's squares are glowing and Rin's got her glowy bits and she just hollers across the room. "Yo! Glows!"and he responded " Glooooows" and they instantly became best of friends. *u*

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-19-2016, 03:24 AM

i'm feelin mostly better yeah. :] just in time for school to start & for me to fly to Chicago!

ahaha totally! like it's the first day and they both want to be early in case they get lost, so they get there before the teacher.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-21-2016, 07:53 PM

Chillin in the dark with nothing but being their own personal glow lights.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-26-2016, 11:03 PM

I up and drew Rin. Then threw some fancy filters on it.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-02-2016, 12:57 PM

oof, sorry i took so long to reply!! it's been a hectic couple weeks, and i haven't been able to get on mene. x_x

i managed to draw Meeloh, though! and i'm ready to start the RP whenever you are. do you wanna start the thread, or should i?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 02-02-2016, 02:14 PM

Nah man is chill. I've been pretty hectic with work lately myself. I don't mind who starts it. Are we starting with the crash or the theft of the ship? And I've got to draw the two of them paling around now. I suspect Meehlo is much taller than Pouriin. XD

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-02-2016, 07:43 PM

ok cool! i don't mind either, so i can start the thread in a bit here. :D do you want any reserved posts at the beginning?
it might be easier to start with the crash, since i think starting with the theft would require some NPCs or, at least, better knowledge of spaceships than i have.
also, right?? they already look like such bros. i think Meeloh is pretty tall, but omg now i'm picturing a teensy lil Meeloh... i'll have to draw both, but i think canonically i like him tall.

~LONGCAT~: the thread is up!! [link]

Last edited by ghostPastry; 02-05-2016 at 10:27 AM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 02-08-2016, 12:14 AM

Took me a while but I got something up. I hope there's not too many showing/grammar issues because mobile only ATM.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 02-20-2016, 12:27 PM

I'll work on a response today. Work has been crazy, the store I work at is in the process of closing and we're down to our last week. So not a whole lot of creativity has been flowing. Soon though.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-20-2016, 04:22 PM

you're totally fine! school has been keeping me really busy too. plus, i imagine things were a bit hectic for you staff with the mini-event going on...