ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 05:17 PM

Time to start thinking of some RP stuff! These are some characters I would like to see come back/didn't get enough love yet:

Allyssandra x 13luice & Aelki x X'zimzizi Zinbhe
Anora x Rroy (Kiyo's Dead End)
Bella x Tony (Kiyo's Nine) (kinda miss Quetzal too, maybe include Ryker then?)
Noah/Thunor/Zorav

I also think we need something for Rroy and all of his guys to come back in! I wanted to see some of those pairs, but I think it would be fun to have an RP with them all in it!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-16-2015, 05:31 PM

AELKIIIIIII <3 Yes, my baby needs to come back. And, just thinking of him, we should make this a virtual reality story. That way it can be as crazy as we want and we can use all the characters in it. Plus, we can has dinosaurs ;)

Rroy can totes be a hero, just sayin' Though I feel like, if we do go the game route, he should start a villain/boss that you have to convert to your side. Maybe Anora shows up and helps Ally/Bluice and Ael/X'z fight Rroy and then tells them they can convert rather than "kill."

YES! Tony and Bella. Ryker could be cool. Quetzal could definitely be a villain in another world. Idk why, but I'm feeling something like Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy when I think worlds. Like different worlds/maps have different bosses--and potential friends!

I don't remember this characters whatsoever. Which did I play? I'm guessing Thunor based on the name. You know me and my love of crazy names!

Rroy and the gang <3 Would be nice to test out those other relationships. What if Eleanor/Nieko, Ally/Bluice, and another pair are the "players" of the game. They have to run around in the world, saving the day and trying to escape. Along the way, they can run into the others like Kali and Wrath, Rroy and Anora, Bella and Tony, etc. From there, we can decide whether the characters continue following our main trio (is it really a trio if there are 6 characters between the two of us?). Like if Bella/Tony aren't as fun as we had hoped, they can be "stuck" behind in another world. Or maybe they can get "cleansed" and sent back to reality rather than being trapped in the virtual world.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 05:39 PM

That could be fun! I do like the idea of how they got stuck in a game realm like in their original story.

If Rroy is the bad guy, he could have been the one to totally trap them there XD I would LOVE to see Rroy and Anora really in an RP together! I was so excited to see them to start out with. I may tamper with some of the profiles I have with some of these characters, just to tweak them to how I really want them.

Oooh, I could see that!

Lmao! You had Thunor and Zorav. I don't think their original story exists anymore, let me look though (I think it was one prior to my account getting deleted). Hmm, I can't find anything here or WTF about the RP... You have the character on your profil on WTF but only the one that was in ISOS Xavi...

Hmmm, that could be something to test out too!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-16-2015, 05:44 PM

I think the real question is, how do we want to limit ourselves. We could throw all of our characters into one story, but that might get super hectic. Chucking them into worlds and then "saving" them, is probably the easiest way to incorporate a lot of them, but we might find we hate seeing characters go.

Actually, this reminds me of a game I just returned because it was god awful. Concept was great though! People used "dream machines" to go into a parallel universe to run around as their "dream" self. Only, the machines were corrupt and would trap people in the dream world. The hero (a really annoying, whiny girl) would save them and then send them back to reality.

We could do something like that, if we wanted to do the whole "save and return" people thing.

If not, we could just pick a handful of characters (maybe 5 or 6 each?) and figure out how to write them into the story. We can have our side characters but the main ones would be the 10 or 12 we picked up front.

And of course, we always have the option of making two stories. One with the virtual reality thing (X'z and Aelki) and another world time travel (Zaerro/Nyrah).

---------- Post added 06-16-2015 at 01:51 PM ----------

Maybe we should list all the characters we want to play.... and from there, we can sort them out and figure out how we want to play them all.

These are the characters I'm most interested in using...
Rroy (duh)
Ollie (the soldier with the missing fingers)
Aelki (bae)
Harvey (because I miss him and never get to actually play him)
Reino

Other characters I would love to play but don't have to....
Zaerro
Hansel
Nieko
Arvin
Varun
Melik
Fritz
Braith
Bryan (you don't know him so here's his link)
Froth
Hannibal (assuming he doesn't get used in our other story)
Kora (another character you don't know: link)
Yerik
Tony

And for the rest? I would obviously play them, if asked, but these are just the main ones that come to mind. Long list is long. xD

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-16-2015 at 05:54 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 05:58 PM

Oooh, I do like that idea for the story! It could definitely be an option!

Hmm, yes, how to limit ourselves... You don't like the idea of going crazy controlling so many characters in a single RP?! XD

What if we start with one couple (or group) work them through their story, and as they near the end of it, the next couple gets introduced? That way the previous couple can 'wake up' and we have a new group to move on with?

Depending on how stories go, if we like the pairing, we could make additional RPs to work with those characters more.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-16-2015, 06:00 PM

I like that idea! Though I think the "main" couple should probably follow the story until the end. Since they're the... ya know, main characters. xD

But wait... if we do that... Rroy gets booted. T_T I can't live with myself. Gonna go cry now.

---------- Post added 06-16-2015 at 02:01 PM ----------

xD Rroy comes back as the reoccurring boss to fight. xD

---------- Post added 06-16-2015 at 02:02 PM ----------

Only to find out, he's the asshole who trapped everyone in the game.

Nieko: Rroy, why you trap us?!
Rroy: I was lonely. .___. No one loves me

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 06:07 PM

WAIT! What if the 'couple' through the end is Anora and Rroy? In Kiyo's RP they were light/dark. She could guide them, he tries to lead them astray. They are the ultimate showdown. They were the one pairing we weren't really sure how they would play out so they would probably need the most time.

Awww, poor Rroy XD

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-16-2015, 06:13 PM

LOL, Rroy leads them astray. xD

Rroy: .__. See, everyone hates me.
Nieko: I love you
Rroy: Everyone still hates me
Nieko: O.o;
Rroy: You don't count
Nieko: T_T Rroy hates me

But yes! I like this idea! Dark and light guide the main couple through the game/dream/whatever! And maybe our characters learn that light isn't always so light (pure) and dark isn't always so dark (evil).

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 06:14 PM

LMAO, that escalated quickly XD

Do did we want to come up with pairs/orders/settings then?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-16-2015, 06:18 PM

Aside from light and dark, who do we want our main "heroes" to be. Do we want to use Ally and Bluice? And then have Aelki and X'z be the admin support? Or did we want to pick a different couple.

For the first world, since we're obsessing about dinos, we should do Harvey and Kali in a Jurassic era. Our heroes will need to remove the battery from the world in order to send Harvey and Kali back to reality.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 06:20 PM

Oooh, no I like that idea! Ally and Bluice were another pair that never really got to interact and their history would be interesting to work out since they really wouldn't recognize each other. If not them I would have said then maybe Noah and Zorav since he 'proposed' to her as kids XD

Totes agree. If dinos, it must be them. I think the 'battery' should be Kali's pearl though, it would 'return' her memories and real self at that point.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-16-2015, 06:26 PM

Man, how do you remember so much about these Noah and Zorav characters? I am just not picturing them. xD You now, Deks and Kaida could be another main pair to play with since they were engaged... well, kinda? They were setup to get married.

Lol, I went with battery as I thought that was the first mission in S7Nera, but it could be the pearl (which Rroy will have?). Do we want another couple in with these two? Or just Kali and Wrath? Can't say I can think of another couple that would work in this kind of prehistoric setting so maybe just these two to get the ball rolling? Unless we wanted to have MAIN CHARACTERS be a team of four rather than two (assuming Rroy and Anora don't count).

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 06:28 PM

Lmao, could have something to do with me reading their profiles on WTF XD

Hmmm, this is true! The would be another one that would take time to finish up (though all of them probably would in reality XD)

Yes, it was a battery in S7Nera! I thought the 'battery' could maybe take a different form for each pair? I remember when we were thinking of something with Harvey and Kali before, we were contemplating using Rroy and you said something about him having an alliance with the dragons and wouldn't use her pearl for evil.

Hmm, that's a good question! I think maybe just having Rroy/Anora with the pair in play should be enough?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-16-2015, 06:37 PM

While you respond, here are some other worlds and options! I've left some of the worlds/pairs blank since I'm not sure what to do with them. And obviously we can always change them :P

Yerik/Constance and Billy/Anna -- Titan fighting; need to kill the titans to advance to the next world
Nieko/Eleanor -- Prison break; need to bust them out of the dungeon and get them to safety
Reino -- Find Hime; after winning the war, Reino and Hime get split up and he wants to find her again
Zero and Akina/Uni Twins --
Fritz/Nixie --
Braith/Constance -- Vampire fighting; need to get Constance back home... which is, naturally, through a vampire-infested forest
Zeke/Riley -- War amongst brothers; need to get the two sides from killing each other... or at least try

---------- Post added 06-16-2015 at 02:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOS Duke View Post
Lmao, could have something to do with me reading their profiles on WTF XD

Hmmm, this is true! The would be another one that would take time to finish up (though all of them probably would in reality XD)

Yes, it was a battery in S7Nera! I thought the 'battery' could maybe take a different form for each pair? I remember when we were thinking of something with Harvey and Kali before, we were contemplating using Rroy and you said something about him having an alliance with the dragons and wouldn't use her pearl for evil.

Hmm, that's a good question! I think maybe just having Rroy/Anora with the pair in play should be enough?
Yup, definitely not doing that. xD

Granted, I did like our Kaida/Deks story. So maybe we don't use them since their original story seems to work just fine. ^^

True, true. And besides, it doesn't have to follow the original story. Otherwise there would be more worlds for them to explore--er, Harv and Kali.

Okay so just Rroy/Anora and the main couple! I vote Ally/Bluice since they were the characters set in a virtual world originally. xD

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 07:27 PM

While I wait for Skyward to boot for the nth-teeth time...

Like this one.
Kinda like the story we were working on with them before? I like.
Mmm, maybe hold off on this pair for now?
Oh geez, this group has been through a lot... We'll have to come up with something, maybe Rroy wanted to see Zero and just doesn't know how to show it properly XD
Hmm... What to do with the two...
Lawlz, Braith, he has his hands full with her XD
Zeke and Riley... I haven't been feeling Riley lately... She never plays out like I want her too...

You totally should cause I wanna play them XD

We should eventually continue that story too XD

Yes! I totally dig that one too! XD

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-16-2015, 07:34 PM

Do I even owe you a Deks/Kaida post. >.> Or are we waiting on you. :P

But anyway, sounds like we have Ally and Bluice as our main characters, accompanied by Anora and Rroy. Maybe Z'x and Aelki appear through as "help" and "guides" as they were the original admins for the gaming story. xD

So now we just need to figure out how we want to start. Do we want a prologue (i.e. Rroy explaining what's happening and why?) or do we just want to dive right in with our characters creating a new accounting and getting familiar with the game. (i.e. we start it out without any issues and then they eventually discover the error and their new mission)

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 07:49 PM

I have no idea to be honest, I would have to check XD Would we want to move that one here too? Ooh, that's the one that's missing a bunch of random posts too...

Z'x was just a user, but yes, they should make appearances or have their own part in the story too XP

Hmmm.... I think about this, once my brain stops swimming I shall have an answer! Software is finally working for me, so that's a plus!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-17-2015, 12:09 PM

Hmmmm, we probably could move the Deks/Kaida one over here. I don't recall it being anywhere near as sexual as "Wrong Decisions and Betrayal" shaped up to be. xD If anything, Deida is more action/adventure. So I see no reason we can't port that puppy over :)

Oooh yeah! Created just to pester my poor Aelki. But we could always toss her into the Ally/Bluice group. Maybe she and Aelki aren't as predominate in the beginning but really start to become a main part of the crew mid-way through. That way, if we get bored of the Ally/Bluice, we'll have another couple to focus on.

So here's my thought now how the story could open....
We're set in a beautiful world that's as vast and colorful as the mind can imagine. It's luscious and wondrous, truly a sight for the eyes to behold. The land is populated and ever growing with avatars, virtual representations of the minds linked to this virtual gaming world. People connect to it, much like they would any other game or website; only it's a bit more complex--you have to go into a pod or wear a helmet.

The game has grown quite popular, with new maps and challenges popping up once a week. Only, little do those of the game world know that a corrupt soul is amongst them, seeking to torment the virtual as well as the living. Entrapping their minds in the virtual game for eternity, this dark force seeks to enslave the world and make it his own. Once he has a stronghold steadfast enough to keep governments a bay, he'll release their minds and welcome them to a new life of living hell.

To prevent this nightmare from becoming reality, our heroes (Ally and Bluice) must race against the clock on the virtual world, completing a plethora of tasks to awaken the mind and break the hold of the virtual machine for if enough people exist in the real world, evil cannot consume it.

Along the way, our heroes will be faced with tough choices, tragic endings, and the chance to make lifelong friends. And, of course, save reality--both her and on all the other planets within the universe that connect!

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-17-2015, 12:46 PM

Deida, DEIDA! That name XD

Lawlz, I created her because she's my character in FFIVX, the fact that she had a huge crush on Aelki just kinda developed later one XD
This is true though! That way if Ally/Bluice figure out their problem, we can shift them out of the story.

Lead roles: Anora/Rroy
Main Characters: Allyssandra/Bluice

Pairs/Scenarios:
Zero and Akina/Faline and Rory - Hmmm, this may be a long(er) post, but, what if Rroy wanted to see Zero (does Zero hate him, did we ever cover that?). What if Rroy wanted to have a larger part in his son's life and wanted his son to rely on him like a son should? Mayhaps he does something to the twins, as they are a breed that humans already fear and Faline is known to snap rather quickly. What if there's a witch hunt of sorts going on for any and all Unai and Rroy makes it clear (infront of the 4) that he did it in order to bring he and his son closer or something. I could see that not sitting well with Faline. The 'battery' in this case could be the relationship that Zero holds with both the twins and his father. He has to repair the now broken trust with the twins (and somehow fix his relationship with the raging Faline) and convince his father that he was wrong in what he did (not going to say whether they reconcile or not).

Fritz/Nixie - I really don't know for this one at the moment... Clearly they're goinig to appear later on if we want to use them XD

Noah/Thunor/Zorav - (I loved this pair/group, but we don't have to play them if you really don't want to) Their story could start out in a Feudal Era Japan setting (Noah's family ran a temple and that was how she met Zorav). It could start out peaceful, but then they have to vanquish the demons that start showing up/attacking. They could have to find a relic of the temple that the demons stole maybe?

Hansel/(Gret if you wanted)/Odette - Hmmm, so many options with them if we wanted to use them!

I start losing track of what I was doing, this is good enough XD

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-17-2015, 01:10 PM

Waaa, I thought it was clever :P

OOOOOOH! I like the Zero/Unai one. Yup, yup. Definitely seems like something Rroy would do with his backward thinking.

Fritz/Nixie, agree. I'm almost wondering if it should be a ghost hunt. No idea why, but I feel like a ghost hunt would be something they would do. xD

NTZ, love the idea of it! Should definitely do this. Goes right along with the hunting and supernatural themed stuff. xD

Hansel/Odette, LOL. Can they hunt Braith? Constance needs to stop them and show them not all supernaturals are bad?

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-17-2015, 01:13 PM

See, I'm getting how Rroy acts, be mean to the things you love and hopefully they come to you XD It makes sense? XD

Oh man, are either afraid of ghosts?! Even if Nixie wasn't I could see her pretending to get Fritz's atttention XD

Either we aren't that creative or we like torturing our characters with the themes we have going on... Well, seeing as Rroy is involved, we just want to torture them XD

LMAO, something tells me if Braith caught wind of Odette being a witch (since no one knows) he would try to kill her too XD It would be interesting cause if Odette managed to get Hansel on her side, it would be 2 supernatural hunters facing off against a 'witch' XD

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-17-2015, 02:56 PM

It really is how Rroy works. He was mean to Nieko when they first met but Nieko didn't care. And he also knew that Rroy shows emotion by being mean and detached. He just dun like getting hurts. *pats Rroy* There, there, bae <3

RIGHT?! And I don't think Fritz is afraid of anything. O.o He's kinda... bland. xD

Rroy = Torture. I should probably tell the dictionary to update itself. :P

PERF! Love it. Braith and Constance vs. Hansel and Odette. And, of course, Constance needs to know the story of Hansel and Gretel. :P

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-17-2015, 03:00 PM

Which further makes the possibility of Anora/Rroy even more interesting.

LMAO, yet Nyx is OBSESSED with him anyway XD

Seriously, it's behind on the times XD

Constance - the wonderful fountain of everything useless and fairy tails XD

At some point, we should set up another thread to post the characters one at a time. Like Anora and Rroy first, Ally and Bluice next and then maybe follow the pattern of who is going when?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-17-2015, 03:03 PM

WIFEY, why you gotsa be logical. Too much sense. :P

But yes, we should probably make the "Accepted" characters page. Also should make that actual RP too. O.O

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-17-2015, 03:13 PM

Yeah, that happens XD

So would you like me to start the Accepted page with Anora or would you like to with Rroy?