ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-17-2015, 05:50 PM

Original character was created for Kiyoto's RP Dead End. While the skeleton and basis of the character remain the same, some aspects have been changed.

ISOS Duke

My name is:
Anora Borealis

My friends call me:
Anora, Order or (to her dismay) Aurora

It is kind of obvious, I am:
Female

I was born here, so that makes me:
Ageless, though I appear to be in my late teens to early twenties

When love is on my mind:
I have gave no real thought as to what I would look for in love. I suppose if it were meant to be, it would happen, regardless as to my standing on it.

The good about me:
I am Order, Order is me; my views on events, situation and life are of such that maintains peace and keeps everything flowing as it was destined to. I am sympathetic and concise. I can see things as they school be and know what must happen in order for that destiny to come true.

I act as the protector of those that need it and a guide for those that have left the world and seek a better place. I can be very easy to approach and talk to, should one even decide on doing so.

The bad about me:
Some would call me boring, others may know me as heartless, even more yet would say I am far to dedicated to my position to truly understand what is going on. Though I understand that importance of life, I understand the importance life forms play in certain rolls and with that being said, I will not save the life of one who has fulfilled their destiny. Even in times of saving the world from chaos, if there are those that, though truly inspiring, are set to die, their days shall be fulfilled.

My tendencies for order also mean that I am not about to be the wild type. I can be very predictable and I tend to play it safe more times than not. I find it to be peaceful while others wish I would loosen up.

Along with loosening up, I seem to always be on the clock in terms of work. Even when I am 'not' working, I still am. All my actions are there to benefit what it is that is expected of me as Order. It is because of this that I can actually come off as cold because I expect everyone to take their jobs as seriously as I do.

My Blessing is also a Curse:
Looks can be deceiving, especially when comparing light to dark, good to evil. Though I may appear to be meek, weak, and useless my powers rival those of Chaos and darkness for we are there to keep each other in check.

A strong sense of justice and desire for hope is what leads my powers. Those that pray or wish add to my power; when there is an underdog or a wrong doing, the sense of justice that ebbs in the mind comes out as the victor.

The color of white, the thought of good has always been tangled with the notions of healing. Though my body is able to recover much quicker than others, I do not have the ability to heal as when a heroes job is done, they are to be remembered on in song and story, to inspire future generations; it is the way things are meant to be.

My abilities lie withing manipulating and controlling light as well as the power of the astral and time. I am able to fulfill wishes, prayers and dreams to an extent, or use their powers and manipulate them in other ways. I have an affinity to create and keep a calm as well as bloom a warmth within people to empower them to continue on.

The raw facts of my past are:
My past... Oh how long it has been since I last thought of such a thing. Sadly, time has continued on for far too long for my to remember such a thing as who I was before becoming the Embodiment of Order. The parts I can recall are just feelings; I remember feeling sadness and despair, hope and dreams. I remember pain and waiting, fleeting joy and sorrow. The day time was never kind to me, my only solitude was when I slept, in my dreams.

Only one thing left to say:
In all actuality, I am blind, or at least I was. Before becoming the Embodiment of Order, my eyes held no sight within them and so with my given duty, though I can see, my eyes remain a very faint power blue, the pupil hazed over with the same color, though slightly darker. I also enjoy theatrics, song and dance; they have always been interests and hobbies of mine.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-17-2015, 06:36 PM

Name: Rroy Skytun
Race: Elemental Demon of Ice and Darkness
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 167 lbs
Eye color: Red (pupil-less) // icy blue when in "ice mode"
Hair color: Black

He's got a well-crafted body that stands about three inches over six feet tall. His weight is a bit on the slender side, which makes sense as he's often described as "slightly under the average" with regards to body mass and weight. This body of his is often found wearing garments of dark colors, blacks and grays to be exact. He cannot stand light colors; however, from time to time, he will don himself in the color red. For the most part, his outfits are simple with a bit of an edgy look to them. If he's in a suit, he'll have chains on his pockets. If he's in a sleeveless shirt, he'll, more than likely, be wearing combat boots and some studded belt around his hips. You could easily peg him for being a "punk" and that wouldn't be far from the truth.

If we directed your attention away from his attire and were to zoom in on his face, you'll see he's got a fine pair of pupil-less crimson eyes. No, he's not blind, though most people believe this upon first glance. He is, quite simply, born without pupils. Although people would assume this would cause the male problems, it has, in fact, done quite the opposite as rumor has it that those eyes of his are a gift from the Devil.

With regards to the rest of his face, one would notice a slender pair of pale lips. His nose is rather sharp, but it's not a sheer drop. People might call it perfect, or too perfect. Rroy's overall face shape is a narrow and angular, but not so sharp that it makes him look triangular. His ears are average sized, but they appear to be a little more pointed at the tip, but don't be roped into thinking he's an elf. His ears, though unique, are often masked behind his wispy black hair. That same dreamy hair also masks his eyes from time to time. It is quite long in the front, having pieces sweep down past his jawline. However, the back is usually kept short and pushed up-right. People sometimes mock him for having a "chicken's ass" look to his hair. Either way, at the top of his head, there are usually two tiffs of hair that wing out, doing their own thing. People, more than often, mistake them as be horns. Are they really? Perhaps? After all, he wears the Devil's Curse - red eyes, black hair, fair skin - so proudly.

PERSONALITY
Rroy has a fierce satanic look going on. He’s haughty and rude at times, but it all goes back to his demonic demeanor and overall look. Besides, he’s not looking for friends because he’s got the best of the best, or so he claims. Which actually leads us to his egotistical ways. He isn't really arrogant, but he can almost appear that way. Cocky, definitely. But being a wise man, Rroy knows there is a fine line between being an ass and a haughty foe.

Loyal and devoted to various causes, Rroy is a leader unlike any other. Persuasive and charming, this sly male can convert just about anyone to his side. He’s not a liar, but he sure knows how to distort the truth to his own pleasures. He’s also quite the rebel and hates to be told that something is impossible. Rroy will, almost always, prove you wrong and make the impossible, possible. He will push the limits of reality and his own body just to prove that he's not a quitter or incapable of doing something. He, quite simply, refuses to accept defeat.

As previously hinted, Rroy is a born genius. Because of his witty, keen mind, he's able to see things that most would overlook. His intuition and observant eyes have helped him come to power. But, with power comes enemies comes fleeing. Rroy is not only quick to react, but he’s also one hell of a runner. So if he does get himself into a sticky situation, he will be certain to escape before harm befalls him. Aside from boasting out his strengths, Rroy will, from time to time, find talking useless as he views others as "unworthy of my wisdom." Meaning, he will only disclose information to his friends or those he deems worthy.

All in all, Rroy keeps his promises and refuses to let those he cares deeply about fall victim to his enemies. He would gladly die just to keep someone he adores alive, especially his beloved Aleu Black. For being this so-called "selfish demon," he's got quite the savior sound to him. Aleu, though biased, often calls him her "black knight in shinning armor."

EQUIPMENT
Weapons of Choice
Out of all of the weapons Rroy has in his arsenal, Rroy holds his scythe to the highest regard. Although he doesn't usually enter combat with it, he does turn to it as a fall-back weapon. Usually, Rroy opts to use his katana when fighting. Its unique, elegant style makes killing all the easier and far more beautiful. Being a master of just about every weapon, Rroy virtually has no limits. He can even turn an ordinary leaf into a killing machine. So, don't be fooled if he doesn't appear to have a weapon on his person. He knows how to make one out of nothing.

Skills
Being raised in an unusual way, it isn't hard to believe that brute strength and endurance are his greatest skills. But, what people don't always know is that he is a phenomenal cook. Growing up on a farm, obviously, helped make Rroy a suburb chef. Another skill that Rroy specializes in is strategy. He's almost always 13 steps ahead of his opponent in all that he does. Ever since he was a little, he was forced to learn how to outmaneuver an opponent. This skill has only further been toned with his aging.

Powers
Since receiving the curse, Rroy was gifted with two extraordinary powers -- the power of darkness and the power of ice. Let's break these two powers down, shall we?
Ice The ability to manipulate ice allows Rroy to create shields, spears, and daggers from the frozen material. His ice-shields are quite difficult to destroy and his legendary ice-spear is a weapon to fear. The best part about ice is that it leaves no traceable hint. When the ice melts, all the evidence is washed away. Meaning, Rroy can commit the perfect murder.
Darkness Much like ice, Rroy can wield darkness at will. He can manipulate shadows, he can hide himself in a veil of darkness, he can see in the dark of the night, and he can control the mind (meaning he can persuade people better than the average man). A "these are not the droids you're looking for" would be nice example of what he could do. Anyway, his power of darkness also allows him to summon hellish fiends. Although he has no control over them, Rroy has been blessed with the ability to understand the universal bad guys - spiders, snakes, and wolves. It has been rumored that he can shape-shift into either a large black wolf or a long, black cobra.
Weakness
There are essentially only three things that can defeat Rroy - the love of his life, tomatoes, and anything infused with the power of light. The first is simple and quite easy to understand. He would be devastated if anything happened to his beloved Aleu. She is also the only person that can get him to cry on multiple occasions. The second one, tomatoes, are a little hard to grasp. Long story short, Rroy believes that they are out to get him and that the tomatoes will, one day, enslave the human race. Finally, light attacks are quite deadly for Rroy as he is a being of darkness. Aside from these three things, Rroy can pretty much die from anything that a normal being could die from - like an illness, heart attack (wait, he has a heart?), etc. Well, aside from cutting off his head or stabbing him in the heart. But that's another story....

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-17-2015, 06:42 PM

Original character is from Xavirne's RP Nonu Maihel Online.

Username . . . . . Allyssandra

Full Name . . . . . Rosalinda Elise McFairwin
Country of Residence . . . . . Surrey, England

Gender . . . . . Female
Age . . . . . 67 (in elven years), 25 in human years

Eye Color . . . . . Glowing Green
Hair Color . . . . . Snow White
Height . . . . . 5'5"
Weight . . . . . Slender, though toned on the little muscle mass she does have
Personality . . . . .
The Good
Conservative - Though much of my gear leaves at least my midriff exposed, I do what I can to minimize what is visible based on how I hold myself. I don't need people thinking I'm 'one of those' types...

Caring - If I could, I would be a humanitarian for all races, regardless to what others thought of them. I can't stand the thought of people suffering if there's something I can do to help.

Caring - If I could, I would be a humanitarian for all races, regardless to what others thought of them. I can't stand the thought of people suffering if there's something I can do to help.
The Bad
Perfectionist - My movements seem planned, as badly as that can sound. I am very cautious with how I move which can almost make me seem OCD with how I dislike the thought of my garb getting dirty.

Loyal - It's not always a bad trait, but it can be if you take it so far as to be more loyal than you are willing to help others. I wish to help everyone, I truly do, but if my loyalty is put on the line, I can't cross it.

Meek - I can admit that I'm quiet, after all, not all pure of heart people are loud, right? My quiet and shy attitude tends to get me overlooked and the fact that I'm a healer tends to get me taken advantage of. It's all for the betterment of our people though, right? I can handle it if that's the case.
Class . . . . . Healer - - - - - > Priest

Weapon . . . . . Staff
Abilities . . . . .
Jewelcrafting - ability to take gems and craft them into jewelry and armor enhancements

Mining - ability to mine for ore and gems in rocky nodes.

Cooking - an create meals that can not only heals players but give players a useful buff

Riding - ability to ride various creatures the game has to offer as a mount

Moderating - if caught disobeying the rules, at the very least you will find yourself a quick trip to the graveyard

Specialties . . . . .
Resurrection - ability to bring players back from the dead

Cascade -
Launches a Holy bolt at the target that grows in power as it travels, which causes up to 12592 [+ 122.5% of SpellPower] damage to an enemy, or up to 12592 [+ 122.5% of SpellPower] healing to an ally.

This effect can bounce from allies to other allies, or from enemies to other enemies. Each time it bounces it will split into 2 bolts, preferring farther away targets, and never hitting the same target twice. Cascade can bounce up to 3 times.

Divine Hymn - Heals 5 [12 in 25 player instances] nearby lowest health friendly party or raid targets within 40 yards for 7987 [+ 154.2% of SpellPower] every 2 sec for 8 sec, and increases healing done to them by 10% for 8 sec. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell.

Mass Resurrection - due to her moderating abilities, Allyssandra has the ability to bring all players within 30 yards of her back to life, in or out of combat

Leap of Faith - another staff ability. Allyssandra can grab the a teammate or friendly character and pull them away from harm. This action does pull the entire character towards the priest.

Allyssandra also has other healing abilities, but these are just to name a few of the specifics between her priestly abilities and her moderating abilities.
History . . . . .

Thoughts . . . . .

Dream . . . . . I miss my best friend from my hometown. That's probably why I made Ally in the first place. She reminds me of him, which then, throughout the years of not seeing him, has become how I feel when I think about him now. It must be some crazy infatuation thing, right? I haven't seen him in years yet he can take my breath away.
Personal preferences . . . . . I love being outside, namely in the small city I grew up in. I like being around other people, which may seem odd with how my Ally is, but it's true! I miss seeing the face of everyone there, maybe one day I can return! Ahhh, I can remember going on 'Top Secret' trips to get ice cream when we had our long winter nights, the clerk thought we were crazy! Oh, but it was fun!

Precious item . . . . . A slender chained watch. I used to live in the U.S., but my parents' job pulled us to England. Before I left my best friend gave me his watch, I gave him my scarf. The watch was too big though so when the plane landed I had mom take me to get a chain for it so I could wear it. Oh goodness, I don't know how many batteries we've gone through to keep it alive, but it just doesn't seem to want to last long ever since we were separated.

Face Claim . . . . . Blood Elf, Female, World of Warcraft

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-17-2015, 06:49 PM

13luice
Alaska, America
Dmitri Ishild Krikov
Male
Twenty-six
Icy blue eyes
Pale ass blonde hair
Five foot eleven inches
Toned yet skinny

The Good
  • Shy - I hate it admit it, but I'm not wild tiger or lion heart. Even though I wish Bluice to be an extravert, I just can't seem to make him be one. It's so… weird talking to people. My voice gets carried over into this world and I just seem to lose the ability to be brave.
  • Sincere - My best friend always used to tell me that people would eat me alive because I'm overly nice and sincere. I like to think she's wrong. I'm just proving to the world that kindness and sincerity aren't lost, especially among men.
  • Passionate - In all that I do. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm always one to think with my heart. It's gotten me this far in life, I suppose it will continue to lead me down the right path. I hope…. been really good at rallying people. Apparently, people like what I have to say and want to follow what I do. No idea why. It's annoying and, quite frankly, I wish they would just go away.

The Bad
  • Gullible - Eh, not my best quality. But I tend to get taken advantage of… a lot. Not to mention, I'm one of those guys that can get tricked easily, especially if a pretty lady is involved.
  • Naive - Goes hand in hand with gullible. Sometimes I just don't get the advances and this can upset people. It's not my fault I don't always get what people want. Their vagueness needs to be less vague! If they want me to do something, they just need to tell me.
  • Irrational - I know, it doesn't go with any of the above but, once a line has been crossed, I can snap into this ugly man. I can be hot-headed and irrational, doing things I normally wouldn't. I've been known to get a little rough when this line is crossed. I just hope I don't blow my top in NMO. That would be embarrassing...

Class: Spellcaster > Elementalist
Weapon: Sword
Abilities: Hunting and trapping, tracking, canine taming, ice fishing, and fire building
Specialties: The ability to cast ice and blizzard

History - Dmitri's life wasn't anything complicated. His father was a climatologist, working for the government and permanently stationed in Alaska so he would have easy access to the northern ice caps. His mother, a medicine woman, was very happy with her life in Alaska and still loyally serves the Alaskan people. Dmitri's older brother, Rex, moved to San Francisco about three years ago after he graduated with a law degree. Dmitri never drifted too far from home, traveling between Alaska and Russia (where he attended college). The twenty-six year old male has a degree in Fine Arts with minors in Russia and American History. He currently works as a freelance artist and is hoping to self-teach himself web design as he thinks it would be a fun interest to pursue.

Personal Preferences - Such an odd question. I guess I enjoy solitude but I wouldn't object to finding friends to complete the main quest with. I like the wintery months and have always wanted to hike up to the top of a mountain, star gaze by a warm fire, and kiss a girl under the stars. I'm afraid I'm a bit shy though… so it's probably never going to happen. But that's the type of things I like. Cozy, sincere, and sweet.

Precious Item - My scarf. It has many uses and it would be rather handy in this game. That and it belonged to my best friend who moved to England ten years ago. This scarf is the only thing I have left that reminds me of her. I wonder… does she ever think of me? I gave her my watch. I wonder if she still has it....

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-25-2015 at 04:15 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-17-2015, 06:50 PM

Act I

Original character created for Xavirne's S7Nera.

▬▬▬▬▬ MEDIC • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by ISOS Duke

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Kalidromu
Call Me: Kali
Race: Immortal
Origin: Sands of Time
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Hypnotic Blue
Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Body Type: Slim, almost helpless-looking
Hair Style: Down, unless working and then it is up. Flowers are always used to secure at least one side to stay out of her face.
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: Straight
Scars: None
Ink/Holes: None
Alignment: True Neutral

ALL ABOUT ME:
I'd like to say that I'm an easy going person, I like to help where I can and even if I'm of no use, I want to help out somehow. I don't enjoy seeing pain and suffering and would sooner take the pain of someone and deal with it myself then watch someone else suffer.

I'm not really sure what to say... I mean, I don't push people away and trust easy. I really like people too! I just like to learn what there is to know out there.
THE TRUTH:
Kali is a complex, yet simple individual. While all above state is true, it is strewn with the fact that she does not know what or who she really is. She is the type to grow attached easily, especially in this new world. She doesn't fully understand the customs of humans and can easily misread or misunderstand situations. Her people are not ones that joke around or court in a manner that humans do, so their jokes, behaviors, flirts and things such as that seem to either go over her head or her reactions are similar to the shy, meek high school girl talking to her crush.

Not being used to having a human form, her facial expressions and behaviors often betray her as her honest nature, no matter how hard she tries to hide it, will always show through. She is horrible at lying and her emotions are easy to read. She trusts easy which makes her a person that can be easily deceived. Add that to her being gullible, most from not being used to the nature of humans, and you have a Lord of Time that is definitely a green horn when it comes to watching over the times.

She's headstrong and will fight for what she believes in. She does not understand fear or the concept of backing down when the odds are against her. She's fierce and loyal and will do everything within her ability to see to her task at hand and to keep those around her happy.

Yet, even with all that and having such a kind heart, loss does not seem to phase her. While the saddness can be seen in her eyes, she is not one to simply cry over loss or the little things. Granted, she has never faced a true, big loss such as that of a loved one, but even the death of humans does not seem to phase her as though she knows it is not her job to interfer with life and death and the course of time.

SKILLS:
Gifted in the medical field, Kali has found herself a medic or an equivalent name in many an era. Her skills were deemed as above all others as the wounded and sick seemed to be come well much faster if they were taken to her. She also seems to have a way of resolving conflicts, though no one seems to understand how; people could be at each others' throats, weapons drawn, but she has been able to solve many a fight should she choose.
ABILITIES:
Unbeknownst to her, she is the Keeper of Time. She is the one that dictates the way events will play out and can change things in ways she demands. The only thing she is aware of at this point is she can't die, which means she has to venture from place to place before people begin catching onto her lack of aging and that she is able to heal people rather quickly, as though she speeds up time for the wound to heal.
EQUIPMENT:
Medical supplies kept in a brown, leather satchel.
WEAPON(S):
A staff, though Kali prefers not to fight when need be. The item also serves as a walking stick in her travels.

THAT DARK DAY:
Kali's father had been the ruler to the Keepers for years, him being the Time Keeper. With his position being held during many eras and lives of planets, the toll of his role slowly began to eat away at him. The leaders of the other immortal races noticed this long ago, but did nothing to help him or his people. Rather, they allowed his obsession with the different timelines to essentially lead to his destruction. Her father would disappear for weeks at a time, sometimes months or even years. During those times, he would surround himself with his favorite treasures and go back to the times in which they were from.

There were those that sought the power that the Lord of Time had and the power he granted his people. These people and creatures began to find their way to the Sands of Time, a place not on the human realm, but rather located within the ether that kept all planets align and their time continuing; they essentially lived within the pergatory of time as their people loved time so, but they were not ones allowed to actually take part, but had to watch and take care of it from a distance. Beasts and creatures hungry for power and shrouded in darkness began to attack this realm that was frozen in time which caused the normally peaceful Keepers to have to take wing to defend their home and the timelines of the worlds they were responsible for.

It was rare for the Lord to appear to aid in the fighting, but he would in order to manage the larger and more powerful beasts his people could not handle and then, just like that, he would be gone again. Some thought he was growing tired of his position, others felt that he truly was too obsessed with the times that he was responsible for guarding.
SINNING SOME MORE:
The fights in the Sands of Time were not recent events. These fights would have been spanning for many generations of human life. Many of these attacks struck up around the time of surge in human power and dominance which caused some of the Keepers to think that they desired to control time as well. They couldn't prove such a thing though, as the beasts, creatures, and bodies that they fought were shrouded in pure darkness, almost appearing like whatever they were, they encased themselves in black oil. They were nightmares to the Keepers.

The attacks seemed to slow one day and on that day the Lord of Time emerged from deep within the Caves of Time. He looked down, upon his people, announcing that his youngest daughter, Kali, would be the one to take his place as Lord and Keeper of Time. Then, before anyone could really react or question the decision, their Lord took wing and left the Sands of Time, none knowing where he went or when, if he would ever return.

There were no celebrations or congratulations on the pass of power for as soon as it happened, the creatures returned once again, this time greater in number. Kali had a responsibility beyond just protecting the Sands, she had to protect the timeline of all worlds and keep her people safe.

Even before the Lord stepped down, some of these creatures managed to sneak by the front lines and escape into various time lines for various worlds. This meant that many Keepers that could be fighting and protecting were forced to go to this times and seek out the creatures to keep them from changing the course of history.
CURRENT POSITION:
Kali currently reigns as the Keeper and Lord of Time. Even though she is young for her kind, having been the previous Lord's youngest daughter (he bore at least 400 children), she was the one that seemed to share her father's love and passion for the different timelines. Learning that it was the youngest Keeper that had been given this tremendous power, the creatures began targeting her, for they believed her to be weak compared to the last Lord.

With creatures, unseen by the Keepers before, encroaching on the Cave of Time, somehow getting further beyond the front lines than any other, Kali had to act. She gathered up items from various timelines that she felt would cause the biggest impact should those times be infiltrated and she jumped time. However, being her first time jumping time, especially with items from various differing timelines, she had no way to know what would happen.

The items were scattered to various timelines, many not even matching the time in which they appeared in. Among those items was an item precious to Kali, one that was precious to her people, one that told them who they were and contained their memories. That item was also thrown into a timeline, unknown to the new Lord and Keeper of Time. This has left Kali stranded in the timelines she was sworn to protect and could not meddle with, without knowing who she really is.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
The truths of the Sands, the truths of a lie, the truths of my life lay within the skies. Though she is known by the name 'Kali', her full name is Kalidromu, the youngest daughter to the Keeper of Time. She is the youngest of at least 400 children for the Keeper of Time is an ancient beast who has taken many suitors during his time. His offspring create the many of our race, the other offspring of his mates creating the rest, for he only ties himself to one life mate while breeding with many others.

Though her father is ancient and an immortal being, that does not leave him fit to rule for all eternity, for you see, the treasures of days past are collected within the Sands of Time and with those treasures are their memories. The immortal races that reside within the Sands of Time can tap into these memories and relive them, something that has driven my father insane over the last few millenia. He continued to rule, the other ancient races, though they feared his mental stability, said nothing and our people were often left out of major decisions.

Life within the Sands of Time was peaceful for many generations. Eventually, though, they came under the eye of those we did not know; the power the Keepers held over time and the treasures that within our land becoming a target for being able to relive those days meant that one could change them. There was no immediate threat Kali and her kin defended their home until one day, her father decided to appoint his youngest daughter the next to rule his people and suddenly vanished. The decision was deemed to be made due to the insanity of the ancient Lord and the other races batted no eye when the attacks to the Sands of Time began to increase.

The Keepers were spread thin as they fought along the borders, though it was clear their target lay deeper within their lands, within our lair, within Kali. Upon being appointed the leader of their people, she was given the power to control time much as her father had. She was able to tap into the relics of time far beyond any other being or race could and it was that power that was sought after.

In a race to save her people and time itself, Kali jumped, taking with me the relics of past that could cause the most harm to the timeline should they fall into the wrong hands. During the jump, the new Lord of Time called for help, pleading for anyone that listened to save her, to save time. Those that had come were not like anything that had come before them; they were ruthless and deceived what they appeared to be, they were lies and pure, kind and cruel.

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: What is there to hate about history? For Kali, it would probably be how her people are not supposed to interfere with anything which means they really should not be venturing into the times that they watch over.
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: The times of Pompeii. Though the nation was similar to that of Ancient Rome, everything seemed far more beautiful there.
THEME SONG: Beautiful Times by Owl City
FAMILY: I am only one of many, the youngest of forty at least as far as I know, though there could always be more. Perhaps when my father told me that number, he missed a zero as there appears to be many more he calls his kin than those he doesn't. I do not know much of my siblings though as they are all hundreds of years old than me.

Yes, I did say hundreds for my people are not human. We are an ancient and immortal race, our immortality stemming from the very power that our father holds within him.

Our forms may change upon our desire, though we tend to stick with our true forms and that of the humanoid races we may find ourselves around. Our true form? Oh how the fickle mind could not handle the magnificent golden scales and wings of leather that we are truly connected to. But that is all you shall be told of, for one from the Sands of Time shall not reveal their true form to those of fickle mind for the relics alone are enough to put a bounty on our heads.
PET PEEVE(S): None of any real note, then again, she hasn't been around any other than her own kind and they were too busy doing their jobs. This could change with being among humans.

Follow my Facebook Page! I'll be trying to keep it updated with my 3 cosplays for this year!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-17-2015, 06:58 PM

▬▬▬▬▬ WRATH • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Xavi

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Davis Spencer Harvey
Call Me: Davis, Harv, or Harvey -- Call me Spencer and you're dead

Race: Caucasian
Origin: New Yorker
Blood Type: A+ because I can't expect any less

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dirty blonde mixed with brown
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 169 lbs
Body Type: Slender and fitting; I look damn good in a suit
Hair Style: It does its own thing and looks great on me
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: Straight
Scars: Yes, one across my heart (gag)
Ink/Holes: Not really my style
Alignment: Lawful Evil

ALL ABOUT ME:
I'm a hot, good-looking guy that can please any woman on just the first try. I'm smart and sexy. Confidence is my thing. I'm a bit bold and I really don't give a damn about what others think about me. I'm a hard worker and I take my job seriously - whatever job that may be. Egotistical and flawless, that pretty much sums me up.
THE TRUTH:
Harv is a stuck-up bastard. He thinks the world revolves around him. People like to say he's Pride but when they meet his Wrath, they will withdraw that label and slap on Wrath. He's quick to temper and extremely easy to piss off. If you're socks aren't matching, you will set him off. If you don't open the door for him, he will rip you a new one. He likes to be on top and will do anything - and I mean anything - to get his way. He never loses and, if he does, he will throw a fit. Hell will be unleashed on anyone that defeats him.

This guy is extremely intelligent and will probably get the punch line of your joke before that joke even starts. He's great with riddles, too, and knows how to get answers - doesn't mean it's always legal, but he can get them. He's a results kind of guy, meaning he doesn't care about the beginning or the middle, he just wants the end.

Personal things annoy him and he doesn't care what people think of him. Harv likes to believe that everyone wants to be him and he will claim that, "No one but me can be me." He's very arrogant and loves to flaunt his stuff. He's also known for showing up in a suit because he needs to "upstage the competition with my stunning looks and class."

SKILLS:
Yelling, yelling, yelling, and more yelling. Or at least that's what his co-workers used to say. He's deceitful, too. But bad-skills aside, Harv is an excellent horse rider. He's also really good with his hands. When he was younger, he used to doll his father's horses up for competitions and shows. Harv's also really good at getting himself out of trouble. He can talk the talk and walk the walk. His man is highly knowledgeable and seems to know the back door to everything, making him a great escapist!
ABILITIES:
Abilities, such as things supernatural, would be the ability to era-jump. That's something you don't see people do every day.
EQUIPMENT:
A smile is all he needs. But, on the off chance it doesn't work, those puppy-dog eyes tend to get the job done.
WEAPON(S):
Words. Oh and his fists. He's got a mean punch. But since one can't save the world with just fists of fury and a silver-tongue, Harv packs a pair of pistols. He also has a whip because he likes to keep things kinky.

THAT DARK DAY:
Harv isn't what you call a "hero." He could definitely be a good bad guy or a bad good guy. He's really in things for his own personal gain but, at the same time, there is always a bit of good in his actions. Just a bit but not enough to call him a savior. The handsome fellow gained his fame when he took down a rather corrupt man during a typical day at work. Too bad it wasn't typical. The case got out of hand and, long story short, the trigger was pulled and Harv's prints were all over it. Who would believe him? He was known for his anger and no one would pull it past him that he might kill to get what he wanted. Now having blood on his hands, Harv had to decide his fate - would he live his life behind bars or would he run? He, obviously, decided to run. An innocent man turned to the dark side when the law that he once stood for (and was a part of) turned again him.
SINNING SOME MORE:
Since losing it all - money, job, house, fiance, friends, etc. - Harv had to take up a not-so-clean job of... robbing banks. He needed a place to stay and the one person that offered him a place just so happened to be a thug. At first, Harv declined but when his ex-fiance's face was turned into a target for his sniper, Harv complied and decided he would assist the small cult. As their "brilliant strategist and field man," Harv was in charge of making things work and doing all the dirty work. He worked below a fellow by the name of Thomas Fang - the leader of the group. Fang's right-hand man was Curse. Curse's girlfriend, Pixxie, was a member of the group. Three other members finished out the gang - Rif (short for rifle), Cowboy, and Trix. Trix, Rif, and Pixxie are the three females of the group.

For the record, Harv's cult name is Wrath. It's a name that fits him flawlessly.
CURRENT POSITION:
Chilling with his cult. They are waiting for the big day when they get revenge for Harv. He's been holding his grudge for five years now and it's time he sets things right. And by right, I mean... he shows the world that they were wrong to mar his name because he will now prove to them that he is, by far, the biggest threat to NYC right now.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
That's too nostalgic for me.

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: The past; it gives me a headache
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: Dinosaurs; I want to punch a T-rex
THEME SONG: What Your Soul Sings by Massive Attack
FAMILY: What's that?
PET PEEVE(S): People smacking on gum, teeth sucking, passive aggressive people, and people who are stupid

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-19-2015, 06:42 PM

Original character is from Xavirne's RP Nonu Maihel Online.

In Game --> In Real Life
X'zimzizi Zinbhe (Shezim-zizi Zin-bay) --> Lightning Goddess
New Mexico, America --> Massachusetts, USA
X'zimzizi --> Levina Ashni Eclipse, daughter of the Wind and Fire Gods
Female --> Female
Twenty-Five --> Unknown
lilac (l) and sea foam (r) --> blue (r) and purple (l)
Pink with white tips --> Long and silvery-white
Four-foot, eleven inches --> Five-foot, seven inches
Lean --> Slim

Personality . . . . .
The Good
Affectionate - will go out of her way to help her fellow players, sometimes for longer than they really need as she enjoys the companionship.

Fearless - Not afraid to trek through any region, regardless of impending doom, she is an adventurer type that just wants to see the world.

Pet-like - Once a companion has been found, she will stick with them. She's a cuddle-er and a talker; she's very much like an over affectionate, wound up kitten.
The Bad
Oblivious - It's not uncommon for X'zimzizi to blindly walk off the beaten road... and off some sort of cliff. If it's a ledge or drop of some kind between her and her objective, she will jump over it, regardless to the fact that the fall would more than likely kill her. Not to mention that while she can read the atmosphere (situation) she has a hard time reading people unless it's something brought to light.

Overbearing - Even with her kind personality, it's the fact that she does become so attached that becomes an issue. The cat-like female can recall receiving notices, on more than one occasion, to stop following and being around people that have grown tired of her attachment.

Helpless - She can fight and adventure like no other, but her personal survival skills are somewhat lacking. She can't cook, she's not that great at fishing and has eaten more poisonous plants than she would care to brag about.
Class . . . . . Spellcaster - - - - - > Arcanist

Weapon . . . . . Grimoire
Abilities . . . . .
Supporting players, flexibility, excel at physical acts (bounding through treetops, swimming through rough water, etc.), very expressive

Specialties . . . . .
Resurrection - ability to bring players back from the dead

Cascade -
Summons a spell-casting carbuncle to fight alongside her, spells mostly include DoT (damage over time) abilities and debuffs, as well as an ability to share health with her carbuncle. Can heal herself and the carbuncle (a little) as well as being able to generate magic points though two abilities (one generates more than the other).
History . . . . . X'zimzizi's past truly did shape her modern personality, or at least her behaviors. Her father is an anthropologist, always traveling the world to unknown regions and rarely ever home. He does frequently send home goodies to her family back home and those items and gifts are what drives the woman's insatiable taste for adventure and freedom. Her mother works full time at a corporation (she has no idea what she does) as her husband's job isn't enough to keep their family afloat. Then there's the younger siblings, a set of triplets to be more exact, the three of them just turning eleven years old (dad had finally paid a visit back at his home ^.~). The trio behave much like the Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp as their sister is the one to keep them in line and yet they constantly manage to get her blamed for their trouble-making works.

Thoughts . . . . . It's a wonderful escape from reality. With her parent's never home and watching (and taking the blame) for her siblings has kept her out of college, it's a way for her to break the 'housewife' life she already lives and only she can bring herself misfortune and trouble.

Dream . . . . . Freedom. X'zimzizi wishes to follow in her father's footsteps, but as a photographer. Then again, anything to get her out of the crazy house she's in now would be just as nice.
Personal preferences . . . . . The sunlight, a bright summer day. X'zimzizi is the type to prefer warm months and regions over cold, night to day and groups to solitude. She's always up for new challenges and new experiences and doesn't like the stuck up ways some people live or play their games. Life is to be enjoyed and freedom is to be had so she very much behaves in such a manner.

Precious item . . . . . A ring my father gave me as a child from one of his many travels. As I grew up, the ring became too small to wear on anything but my pinky finger.

Face Claim . . . . . Miqo'te, Female, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 07-09-2015 at 02:27 AM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-25-2015, 04:18 PM

"When things get rough, stick up your middle finger and screw the world."

In Game --> In Real Life
Aelki --> BHW and Aelki (alias)
Oregon, America --> Massachusetts, USA
Kaleva Aeron Shimane --> Bryan Harvey Wesson, Head of R&D for the Smith & Wesson rifle product line
Male --> Heterosexual male
Thirty --> Twenty-nine years old
Piercing yellow eyes --> Piercing blue eyes that make intimidating all too easy
Silky smooth brown hair --> Rich brunette color with flecks of red
Six foot two inches --> Six-foot, one-inch
Average sized and muscular --> Slender and sleek; keeps fit by running 5-miles a day

IN GAME
The Good
  • Charming - In game and out of game, I'm one charming devil. I've got that suave saunter and a dashing grin. Men want to be me and women want to get with me. I pretty much live the easy life.
  • Play the Man/Woman - I enjoy making people laugh. I can be a total goof or a sexy gentleman. I know how to play people and give them what they want. This really links right back into being charming.
  • Do Gooder - I'm a good guy. Legit. I can't be bad nor evil. I enjoy helping people and using my powers for the betterment of others. It's one of the reasons I was elected STAFF. I'm the people's choice. All the beta testers elected me as the "MOD OF THE PEOPLE" because, as a beta player, I had the other players interests at heart. That and the 1000 beta testers (myself included), all loved me. Said I "made the game awesome."

The Bad
  • Cocky - I suppose this should be one of my flaws as I am, indeed, quite cocky.
  • Hipster - It's true. I'm a hipster. I wear fancy clothes, drink Starbucks coffee, wear skinny jeans, and have a ton of Apple products. I'm the kind of guy that makes things cool. I'm pretty much a trendsetter, especially with regard to fashion. And, being a guy, I feel like this is a bad thing. However, I refuse to change. Classy is sexy. And ladies love sexy.
  • Tease - Yeah, I'm a tease. I'm like that big brother you've always wanted. I can be a real nag and a total pain in the ass. I can also be that ideal boyfriend you've been dreaming about and, just before things get too serious, I magically slip away. Don't get me wrong, I want to settle down. I just… need to find the right dance partner.
REALISTICALLY
˹positive adjectives˼ brilliant, quick-witted, rich, confident, reliable, stubborn, organized, entrepreneur
˹negative adjectives˼ cocky, arrogant, belittling, rude, condescending, quick-tempered, cold

When it comes to Bryan, words like "encouraging, positive, and friendly," don't come up in conversation. Bryan is one of those serious, business-business-business folks who puts all his effort and energy into his work. He has no relationships, save for those at work (his fellow coworkers and the Executive Board). He cannot stand wasting time on frivolous things like love, friends, or even family. Don't get me wrong, he talks to his family, but it's always about work. Anything else? Heh, he'll hang up.

So what does he do in his "free time?" Tinker. He loves to build his own things. Now, since building weapons is frowned upon by some, Bryan has opted to be a free-lance for hire. People bring him odd jobs and he builds what they need. His most recent "things" are... adjustable lie putter (golf), a floating water-proof cooler for going to the beach, and a popcorn cooker for camping. Nothing overly fancy, but they are fun things to do to pass the time.

Oh, he also golfs. He's fairly good at it but doesn't really enjoy it since it's just "standing around doing nothing but watching grass grow and old men laugh."

Bryan, as you're learning, is quite the charming man. He's stern, cold, and easily annoyed by petty things. Now if you talk 401k, money, weapons, and engineering -- then you'll probably pique his interest and at least get his ear. Anything else... good luck!

Class: Warrior > Knight
Weapon: Bladegun - Glows green
Abilities: Horse back riding, cooking, scouting, and moderating
Specialties: Due to his STAFF position, Aelki can use both fire and lightning attacks simultaneously despite not being in the spellcaster category.

THE LIES HE TELLS PEOPLE
History: Life hasn't been too bad for Aelki. His parents stayed together and helped raise he and his sister, Iris (another player on the server). His father was a mechanic and his mother was a florist, both bringing in simple yet sustainable salaries. They didn't live in a large house but where they lived was in a nice, quint neighborhood in Oregon. When his grandmother lost her husband, Aelki's parents took her in and she nannied the kids from the age of five to eleven (when she passed away). Overall, Aelki's life was pretty straightforward and simple. Growing up in Oregon, the male never really left the place, except to pursue a college degree which he earned at an Montana university. It was just a simple computer major paired with a communication minor, but it was enough to get his name out there. NMO eventually caught onto his reputation and immediately offered him a STAFF position as he had "excellent leadership, computer, and communication skills."
THE TRUTH
It is everything you would expect, his history that is. He grew up rich. He grew up living life with a silver platter at his every waking need. His parents, married, spent all their time doing rich, fancy things and left their sons to do their own things. He and his brother (he's 16, Henry Bradley) did everything together until Bryan turned 16 and graduated high school. He went to MIT for a MSBS in Mechanical Engineering and graduated in six-years (at 21). As soon as he graduated, he went to work for the family company, Smith & Wesson. He's been working there for the past few years and loves it. Started as a Design Engineer and is now head of the R&D Division for Rifles.

What more is there really to say about him? Uh, he's rich. He was spoiled. He got everything he wanted. He grew bored of getting it all for free and decided he want to become something. He worked his butt off, graduated top of his classes, and found his own success and wealth in life. So, even though he's rich, he's not someone who just sits around. He actually works, which is what makes him so unique.

˹scars˼ Has a half-inch scar on his right cheek (caused by a ricochet bullet); he also has a few welts scattered across his torso and back caused by years of playing paint ball

˹ink˼ He has been shot three times (two accidental) and decided to get the bullet holes inked out in black and silver; there are two on his lower back on the left and one on his third rib from the bottom on the right

˹hand preference˼ Ambidextrous, although he has no feeling in his right-hand due to a damaged nerve from a hunting accident gone wrong (let's just say he dropped the knife and grabbed it blade-end first)

˹handicaps˼ Due to being around guns so much, Bryan's hearing is not what it used to be. Don't let his partial deafness fool you though, he's got eyes like a hawk and a nose like a dog!

˹Personal Preferences˼ Single, hot, and smart. Oh, we weren't talking about ladies were we. Heh, well then I supposed I would have to say that I enjoy the fall or spring as the land looks its best. I also love it when MEMBERS obey the rules and make my job easy.

˹Precious Item˼ I don't really have a precious item. So I'm going to go with something I can't live without. My mask! When I'm in STAFF mode, I wear that mask. When I'm trying to be deceptive (which is almost never), I go without it. Why do I like the mask so much? Well, I like superheroes. Unlike Tony Stark, I would rather keep my personal identity to myself. Hence, the mask.

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-25-2015 at 04:25 PM..