blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-29-2016, 03:22 AM

Most would probably consider her a sylph. She has some elemental and elf blood along with human and something else (hasn't decided XD) in her linage. Her parents never really talked much about it and usually avoided her questions. After a while she gave up, but that doesn't mean she won't try finding out in other ways.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-29-2016, 03:52 AM

oooh, sounds interesting. Seems she's quite a bit more than just a witch.

ArachnidBadkid
My Avatar Looks Angrier Than I T...

Old 01-29-2016, 12:25 PM

More like Sam is studying philosophy to find out why he keeps watching horror movies ahahahaha

I'm really excited for whatever friendships/romances my humans get into just because everyone else has awesome abilities ahah The big reveal will be like "Oh, you can shoot lightening out of your fingertips? That's... Really cool actually... I can make it look like my thumb had been cut off? If that counts for anything?"

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-29-2016, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArachnidBadkid View Post
"Oh, you can shoot lightening out of your fingertips? That's... Really cool actually... I can make it look like my thumb had been cut off? If that counts for anything?"
I laughed so hard I snorted. xD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-29-2016, 04:24 PM

there aren't really a lot of human characters. I'm putting up my first two profiles now.

ArachnidBadkid
My Avatar Looks Angrier Than I T...

Old 01-30-2016, 12:22 AM

Yeah, I noticed that too! I might make another human... or maybe an elf?? Elves are so cool goodness gracious ahahah Kat, is it okay if at some point I re-write my character skeletons and send them too you? Not anything major, but just to add more detail so that my characters are as elegantly illustrated as everyone else's ahahaha ;u;

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-30-2016, 12:32 AM

I actually might make a third character. If I do they will be human.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-30-2016, 01:13 AM

There are four humans now because one of mine is but y'all do what you want. We still have a couple other peeps who said they would join.

But that's fine nid. An elf sounds cool!

I need to add my pictures still because photobucket was down.

Sporcle
Ho ho ho

Old 02-01-2016, 03:54 AM

Just out of curiosity, does this college have any sports teams?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-01-2016, 04:00 AM

It's exactly like your average college. So yeah, probably has a few.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-01-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporcle View Post
Just out of curiosity, does this college have any sports teams?
Ryuu's on the soccer team so I'm hoping so xD

Sporcle
Ho ho ho

Old 02-01-2016, 04:19 PM

Haha, after class every day Ryuu goes and plays soccer by himself in his room.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 02-01-2016, 04:29 PM

He has such a lonely life D:

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-01-2016, 04:54 PM

poor thing.

I have all my profiles up now. I'm going to ping the other two who were interested and ask if they still are. Then we're probably close to getting this started.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-01-2016, 05:29 PM

Hi everyone, I assume this is where we type up our profile skeletons?

Name: Amanda Silvern
Major/area of study: Double Major in Biology and Computer Science
Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Mixed Human, Vampire, and Witch
Powers/skills(for humans): Thanks to her vampire and witch heritages, Amanda can use magic, morph into a bat, raven, or mist, and has the ability to see in the dark, which is certainly helpful for late night studies and going on adventures around the campus when it's pitch black out. She also loves to swim but doesn't go very often because the chlorine irritates her skin.
Appearance: Amanda is a youthful teenager with blonde hair, ruby eyes, and pale skin. She is relatively short, only about five feet tall, and likes to play with her hair, whether it's curling it or tying it into pigtails. Her body type is slender with subtle curves. She will sometimes change her eye color to hide her vampire and human genetics, because otherwise she could pass for a human being.
Personality: Amanda is a friendly first-year student who is super smart for her age, having skipped a few grades when she was younger. She has a gentle and sensitive soul. She is charismatic, smiles and laughs a lot, and makes friends easily, but also has an introverted side to her.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-01-2016, 05:36 PM

I was having people pm them to me, but I can copy it into the first post with the others still.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-01-2016, 06:35 PM

Aww poor Ryuu.

Sporcle
Ho ho ho

Old 02-01-2016, 07:04 PM

While we are talking about Ryuu, I love the fact that he wears a contact to make people think he wears contacts.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-02-2016, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I was having people pm them to me, but I can copy it into the first post with the others still.
Ahh okay sorry about that. I was wondering why I didn't see anyone else post theirs lol but I am glad you saw it ^_^ thank you very much!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-02-2016, 01:57 AM

Quote:
While we are talking about Ryuu, I love the fact that he wears a contact to make people think he wears contacts.
I think that was a cool idea. Might be one that Kokuro steals from time to time, lol.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-02-2016, 04:17 AM

I've done the same thing with contacts before with a character except he didn't really wear contacts to pretend they were colored ones. He just let people assume he colored his eyes that way. Also a weredragon coincidentally.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-02-2016, 05:29 AM

Does it say "closed" because the roleplay is no longer accepting new people?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-02-2016, 12:38 PM

This one isn't closed.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 02-02-2016, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Ha, thanks! Still trying to figure out the eye patch though. I'm tempted to have his other eye actually damaged. Like it's got a scar across it and the eye cannot work whatsoever so he's blind in that eye. The other option is to have it be a full-on dragon eye with scales that he simply cannot cover up. Kinda leaning toward he first option because it puts him at a disadvantage and I'm all for struggling characters xD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-02-2016, 02:55 PM

I like both options. Having to hide the eye even in the locker room shower would be awkward but I love me some blind and half blind characters.