- Fairytale with a twist
- Alice in Wonderland
- Snow Queen

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-07-2016, 04:31 PM

salvete:
*bookmarks thread*
So which fairytale would you like to RP?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-07-2016, 04:34 PM

I'm okay with either idea :) I'm a little more familiar with Alice in Wonderland than with the Snow Queen, but I'm happy to learn more about it you prefer one over the other :)

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-07-2016, 04:38 PM

How does this sound?

Quote:
Wonderland had always been weird and wonderful, for its inhabitants a place perfect for crazy capering, and magic always abounded. The magic was what kept everybody's wonder at the world intact, because not even the most well-versed sorceresses and warlocks could understand or control the mysterious power underlying everything. Even if the people faced unhappiness they never felt like the world was dreary, that life was pointless.
But now, frightening legends were spreading like wildfire, too fast to be completely curbed by the efforts of the Queen of Hearts. Everywhere, it was being said that the Age of Order is approaching. When nothing would happen that couldn't be explained by fundamental laws. Everything would follow rules. Everything would be 'ordinary'. Life as the inhabitants of Wonderland knew it, would be transformed- and not in a good way.
Some people said that the Queen of Hearts, who was currently ruling, would establish the Age of Order by the end of her rule. These people were swiftly executed by lopping off their heads. In these days when the citizens should have been treasuring the last days of the Age of Wonder, they were instead despairing. Their only hope was that the legends that sprung up in answer to those about the approaching Age of Order were true: Someone called Alice would traverse a dark portal to reach them. She would lead them in a revolution to overthrow the Queen of Hearts before she could muster enough power to curse the land with Order. The Age of Wonder would be saved.

---------- Post added 03-07-2016 at 10:12 PM ----------

salvete:

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-07-2016, 04:50 PM

Oohh that sounds awesome, Siren Sonder <3

how many characters should we each play? and how many on the good / bad sides of things

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-07-2016, 04:56 PM

I'm thinking we just add/play characters as we see fit, with NPC manipulation. But we'll start with one character each: Alice and the Queen of Hearts, or Alice and anyone else (for example the White Rabbit) because she must first enter Wonderland and then the story'd build around the other characters.
Which character would you like to start with playing?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-08-2016, 01:39 AM

Oh that's cool, Siren Sonder! So it's kind of like we're writing a story together and not just roleplaying :)

I will be...well I guess since we're starting off with before Alice actually enters wonderland, it does make sense that one of us is Alice, and then the other is the White Rabbit? Or we can even have one person play Alice, and the other person play one of her family members to start

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-08-2016, 02:44 AM

Yup, the characters would come and go as required like in a story :)
It could be any character really who pops in to Alice's world intending to lead her to Wonderland. I'd prefer if we started with that instead of her family, so it's like we're plunging right in :D Do you have a preference for a character you'd like to play? I'm leaning towards playing Alice but I really don't mind it either way.

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 03-08-2016 at 03:10 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-08-2016, 04:39 PM

That is very cool, Siren Sonder :) I like that idea of adding more characters as necessary!

And okay! I don't mind :) you can play Alice if you want, and I guess I can play...does she have any brothers or sisters? I can play one of her siblings to begin with. Maybe they are just hanging out at a family event or something before Alice gets distracted by the white rabbit

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-18-2016, 05:12 AM

I'm sorry for taking a while, but I made the first post in the main thread and also posted a little profile for Alice in the profiles thread ^^
I thought it'd be better to have Alice alone when she encounters the White Rabbit because if she was with family, one of them might have noticed the Rabbit too, or noticed her astonishment. She may even have pointed Rabbit out to them.
Also, she wouldn't be likely to be bored in a family event and I wanted her to be bored out of her mind when she meets the Rabbit, because that would make her more open to throwing caution to the winds and following him into adventure, don't ya think? ^^

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-18-2016, 07:51 PM

That's a good idea, Siren Sonder! I had exams so was busy studying but now I have some time!

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-19-2016, 05:53 AM

That's good that you've time now, hope your exams went well ^^

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-20-2016, 03:06 AM

Thank you, Siren Sonder ^_^ I sure hope so too, haha! We get our grades back in a few weeks.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-22-2016, 01:50 PM

That's reasonably quick ^^ I don't get my grades till May haha.
I replied to the RP btw <3

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-22-2016, 06:12 PM

I did too! :) I like the way this roleplay is going so far! And soon we will get to introduce more characters, I think!

How come you wait so long to get your grades back? Are you still taking classes in the meantime?

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-23-2016, 08:38 AM

I'm liking it too :) yep, who do you want to throw into the mix next? :D
I think it's because they're not corrected by the school but by the Board. And there's a slue of subjects, the exams of which don't happen together (otherwise people wouldn't be able to take a lot of subjects they might want to in favour of one subject). So many subjects means so many exams to schedule so it'll probably take months before everyone all over the country is done. I'm thinking they release the results around the same time for everyone.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-24-2016, 08:45 PM

Hmm I will have to remind myself what happened in the Alice in Wonderland story. Who are the first people she encounters after falling down the rabbit hole? Was it Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum? Or the caterpillar?

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-21-2016, 05:27 AM

Sorry for my absence. I lost internet for a while I don't know how I survived.

Anyone we fancy, because we're reworking from the original after all :3

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-21-2016, 03:28 PM

No worries Siren Sonder <3

I just made the last post for the White Rabbit for a little bit ^_^ my next post will probably be a different character