Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2008, 12:56 AM

I'm really glad to hear ^^

I was excited to see what your reaction would be <3

Fae
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2008, 02:21 AM

Awe Smerdle you have such a cute baby!He's absolutly adorable!

I can't wait until I have one(or more:wink:) for myself.I still can't actualy afford one though...Maybe you and I can work something out Sanctuary,what do you think?

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2008, 04:07 AM

Of course ^^

Like I mentioned previously, gold is just a perk, it isn't the reason I run this shop.

Of course, I can't favor anyone and it wouldn't really be fair to me to just give an appointment away when other people have payed for theirs. . . And prices need to be at a certain level to assure that the purchaser really wants to be part of the shop and isn't purchasing on whim. Because I know that back when I first started getting into breedables I could never pass up an inexpensive oppurtunity, and then ended up doing nothing with it later. Arg, darn complications.

I think I'll probably have some sort of oppurtunity soon. It will doubtless have to do with concept ideas and roleplay ability. So it would be a good idea to start thinking up ideas and I'll figure out the details.

As for multiple babies, I considered doing something like that as a special oppurtunity, but I think I'm going to have to leave that custom. They are a lot more work for me to draw, much more so than a single child. The custom prices are high simply because I consider them to be more in the category of a bribe. I want people to have the option if they really want it, but I'm not inclined to do many.

I've got a bunch of ideas as to how I want to do things, but it's not easy to explain all of it exactly.

Fae
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2008, 05:16 PM

I certinly understand what your talking about, and i'd never want to steal someone elses spot.I'm simply very exited about the prospect of getting started with this,and to be honest this would be my first breedable- which is part of the reason i'm trying to hang around this thread, so that if and when you allow me one you will be sure of my dedication.

To clarify my thoughts from my last post, I was thinking maybe we could work out something like a payment plan?Or maybe I could work around the shop to earn a spot? If it's ok with you that is..

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2008, 06:45 PM

Thank you for clarifying, I thought that was probably what you meant, but I believe I changed my tone part way through my post because I wasn't quite sure and didn't accidentally promise something I didn't intend to. I tend to lose my train of thoght part way through x3

As for payment, I don't mind doing any sort of payment plan for someone who wants to be active in my shop. ^^ I've been in your shoes tons of times. There was this shop on gaia that I spent a long time trying for and never felt like I was getting any closer or that I was even wanted there. Rest assured, I do want you here.

I'm thinking of a different kind of flatsale for next time. I'm going to accept applicants and outline what I'm looking for, but I will use the first round simply as an oppurtunity for constructive criticism for those who want it and the second round will be actual acceptances. I'll probably set something up by next weekend. I'm still working out the details.

Smerdle- I've finished the cert except for personality ^^ Sorry to ask again, but what was it that you wanted me to put?

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2008, 07:12 PM

so much improvement on your art, it looks like you're doing well.

*shame* I have a lot to catch up on with Tavis I've just been lacking inspiration latly. that and i run out of interesting things to do with infants. I hope i can get him growth read sometime in the near future.

Smerdle
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2008, 07:17 PM

Outgoing and observant. It's so sad that I had to look that up because I couldn't remember myself. XDD

I've got a couple of posts half-written though, so yay!

And I should really submit my growth too. Although now I feel bad because I have another lovely baby picture!

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2008, 10:33 PM

Hmm, photobucket is making my images pixely D: I'll have to figure out how to fix that.

LadyUmbra- No worries, I understand. If you're stuck and can't think of anthing else you want to include, I don't mind moving you to the next stage at any time ^^

Smerdle- Don't worry about that! You didn't ask me to draw that, it was a gift ^^ I knew you'd want the next stage soon and I figured I would be drawing it soon after this one, I don't mind at all. I'm excited to do some toddler art.

For both of you, these are some things I'll need to know when you're ready for the next stage.

Updated personality:
Clothing types/preference:
Hair length/styles:
Any additional things: (hobbies, toys, habbits. Anything that could effect the picture)

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-19-2008, 06:17 PM

Little Harry is now a toddler <3

. . . and I should probably crop that image @.@ Woops, Lot's of white space.

And no more pixelyness. I finally figured it out, though it does require for me to change the type of file several times over between my programs, computers and photobucket. It was sort of tricky at first.

Now to start n LadyUmbra's tot <3

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2008, 06:34 PM

harry looks adorable, congrats smerd.

Smerdle
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-19-2008, 11:54 PM

He is absolutely gorgeous, Sanctuary. Thank you so very, very much. <3<3<3

I really needed some happiness today, so... thank you some more! <3

*more hearts than you can imagine go here* 8)

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 03:27 AM

I'm so glad you like it <3
I hope things go better for you. ^^

Smerdle
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-23-2008, 03:43 AM

*slides past* <3

Fae
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-26-2008, 03:19 AM

Hey Sanctuary, I was just wondering if there was anything I could do for you while I wait to be able to get my slot?Or is there anything I schould be working on to get ready for your giveaway or whatnot? If you can't tell i'm quite exited at the possibiltity of getting one.

(By the way have I told you that I love your user name?)

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2008, 11:05 PM

I appreciate the offer, I can't think of anything.
Sorry, I haven't set up the sale yet, I wanted to make sure I finshed the growths first.
I'm glad that you are excited about it ^^
I'm thinking I'll probably post some sort of a prompt and then have participants set up a thread of their own in the quest forum, if that makes any sense. Then, I can critique for those who want it prior to the actual sale and anyone who wants an appointment can get their ideas sorted out before actual sales. Those who don't make it can use their threads for future attempts and I'll treat their threads as "quests". It wouldn't be much different from normal, except that you could fill out a prompt at any time or get criticism. Whenever a sale came up, people could simply say they wanted their thread entered, so if the timing isn't good for someone, they'll have plenty of time prior . . . I'll just have to see how it works out.
edit- Oh! And thank you. I love to hear that <3

I'm sorry to LAdyUmbra for the delay on her growth. The next two weeks for me are going to be very stressful. I've got STAR testing, AP testing, and possibly the SAT. ;.; So I might not be around much.

Smerdle
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-28-2008, 02:49 AM

*resists the urge to edit all my posts to have smaller text* XD

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2008, 12:37 AM

Good news!

I've finally gotten my butt in gear and have done the finished ready-to scan sketch .o.

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2008, 01:02 AM

Tavis is now a toddler! I hope you like him as much as I do. I still have a ways to go, but I like how my experiment with a different ways of doing wrinkles in clothing turned out. I hope you do too! I'm so new at doing them at all xD

And here's the cert:

Smerdle
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2008, 03:24 PM

Yayyy! So cute! I demand RP! XD

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-12-2008, 02:35 PM

lol i'm pretty positive his name is Tavin ^-^

I fuckign love him so much though., the braid is adorable and the basketball and omg the cuteness.

smerd you can totally have rp .. but you have to start it becuase i am lazy

Smerdle
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2008, 03:03 PM

*runs through* :heart:

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-02-2008, 03:21 AM

Oh, the pm you sent me says "Tavis" -doublechecked- I'll change it tommorow after school (A little late for me tonight.)

Finaaals and I missed the spring SATs <.< >.> Ahh! I'll have to take them in spring. I'm scared out of my mind. So, I'm sorry if I'm not around much before summer. Sooo stressed.

Smerdle
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-02-2008, 03:06 PM

No worries! SATs are very important, unless... you're not from America. XDDD Good luck!

Fae
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-07-2008, 03:29 AM

Awe don't worry about the SAT's to much Sanctuary. I took 'um already and I expected them to be alot worse. I think you get yourself so worked up that you expect them to have a executioner waiting for you,but once your there you see they don't. Dose that make any sense?Probley not. Oh well.

On another note may I ask if you've decided on when your giveaway will be?I'm quite anxious for it-though I understand you have alot going on...I hope i'm not being to pushy...

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2008, 11:56 PM

Honestly, I'm just glad that you're still interested. I was wondering if I'd scared you off with all the delay x3

My last day of school is next wednesday. I'll tweak a few things in the thread after that and then set up the details. I'll commit to having details up within a week of that wednesday ^^