Name: Lady Estella E. Johnson
Appearance:

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 03:28 AM

Name: Lilly Faith Kirkland
Appearance:

Last edited by Screaming Mime; 11-05-2012 at 03:35 AM..

EstherVaux
“My rapier wit hides my inner pa...

Old 11-05-2012, 04:40 AM

(( Sorry it's not the best. I wanted something different to start off with, hopefully it worked. Also I'm really tired so this will probably be my last post for tonight. :D ))

Estalla had been in bed all day. She had not even changed out of her silk gown that wrapped around her small frame, caging it from the outside world. The girl had not taken any meals, had not bathed or read. She ignored her studies and yelled at any maid or butler that even attempted to enter her room. Estella refused to show weakness to others, her face held no emotion, yet her eyes stayed in a continuous glazed state. It had already been one year, one year after the death of her mother. Estella had ignored any human need, content in the feeling of loneliness. Closing her eyes help her concentrate, concentrate on the memories, and the shooting pain which soon followed everyone of them. Estalla bit her lip, hard enough to stop the overwhelming feelings and tears which threatened to pour down her porcelain-like skin. She slowly rose, sitting up after hours in bed helped the sore muscles. With a shaky breath her body relaxed; grabbing a near-by body length pillow she enveloped it in a tight embrace. She didn't know why, but having something to hold, anything at all in times of distress always calmed her.

After a few minutes she let the pillow fall back onto the bed. Estella looked around the room, she looked at it with curiosity, like it had been the first time setting her brown orbs onto anything that passed her gaze. A sudden burst of laughter past her lips, she realized her own self-pity was unmistakably laughable. Falling back onto the bed she snuggled up to the pillow and closed her eyes, feeling lighter than she had felt all day.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 11-06-2012, 02:13 AM

((Bump this. Ima just use the pic I have -_-))
Lilly walked into her mistresses room, bustling around. "Miss! You have to get up!" She demanded, attempting to drag the girl from her bed. "Don't you know? Your father is getting married soon and you have to attend the ball tonight!" She seemed flustered. "Don't you know I'll be in a dreadful amount of trouble if you aren't dressed?" She laid out a ball gown that had been maid just for Estella. "I have to do your hair and your nails and so many other things! And you need a good bath!" She yanked the covers off of Estella and tsked, running a hot bath. "Come now. I haven't all day." Lilly had always tried to be kind with her mistress, but as she'd Horton to know the young woman, she'd changed the way she spoke to her. No mean, just strict. Even though she was the younger of the two. "I must be sure everything is in order."

EstherVaux

Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 PM

(( Oh I understand your pain. It's so flippin hard to find the "right" picture. The current one is very pretty though, and I loved what you did with her father getting remarried. I was like "Oh snap!" xD ))

Having the blanket being ripped off the bed caused the shocking cold to rip down her spine. Estella shot up from the bed and look at Lilly, sudden anger glistened in her pale brown orbs. She wasn't entirely angry at the fact that her maid was barking orders, just at the fact she mentioned her father. Just the thought alone of that old fool caused Estella to go blind with rage. Their relationship had always been placid until a few years ago, on the day of her 14th birthday celebration. That man had the nerve, in-front of everyone, to announce his engagement to his new blond, moronic, blimpie fiancee. Many more descriptive adjectives could be used to describe his soon-to-be wife, but on that day she held her tongue, knowing nothing could be done with her power alone.

Estella watched silently as her maid ran to and fro, trying to gather the things needed to get her primed and proper for the wedding. Any thought of today's future occasion began to give Estalla quite the migraine. She raised her hand in a curt motion, indicating any action should be suspended. "Lilly," she began, her voice mildly hoarse due to the lack of liquids consumed thus far today, "Stop all this racket, you're making to much noise for this dull occasion, take a breath and help me get out of my gown." With a graceful motion she lifted herself over the edge of her bed, letting her feet touch the beige carpet below. Walking past her maid and towards the bathroom; she stopped for only a moment at the door frame, Estella turned back to Lilly, indicating her to follow, before setting foot on the wooden floorboards.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 11-07-2012, 02:14 AM

((Well thank you :3))
Lilly knew that Estella didn't like the idea of her father remarrying. After all, the new wife to be seemed like a bimbo, even to Lilly. It was also gossip among the maids that the fiancée didn't really like Estella all that much. She gave a small frown, knowing it would be rude of her if she spoke on the matter. "Madame, you will look very dashing even if you don't like the occasion. Perhaps...you could have a good time regardless?" She looked hopeful as she tried to cheer her mistress. "Would you like me to tell your father that you have an awful migraine? He'd most likely let you skip the reception at least.." She was trying her very best to he a help.

Lilly stopped her chatter and followed after the young woman, removing her gown as they entered the bathroom. She eyes her for a moment before folding the gown and placing it in a basket to be washed. "Perhaps you'd like to bathe now?" She suggested. "I ran hot water." She pointed to a nice bubble bath that she'd already prepared. "And would you like me to being you your medication?" She knew that the other often got migraines when under amounts of stress. Today, she knew, was certainly a day for stress.

EstherVaux

Old 11-07-2012, 08:22 PM

Estella slid into the porcelain claw tub, letting the warm liquid envelope her, a sigh of content fell from her lips. For a few minutes she listened to her maids suggestions in silence. Of course she knew Lilly only meant well, she always meant well when it came to her, however, Estella did not have the energy to debate on the subject. Submerging her entire body under the water, her migraine began to lessen, along with the heavy nauseous feeling in her stomach. When her body could take no more from the lack of oxygen she shot up from the water. Her lungs began to suck up the air around her, leaving her breathless for a few seconds. When her breathing finally returned to normal she turned to look at Lilly, her eyes holding a strong glow of determination. "Despite my opposition to the marriage, it's my duty as his daughter to attend." Her voice held no sign of waver, it continued strong and commanding, a tone she not often used on Lilly. Estella knew any further discussion of today's future events had vanished. Her arms lay limp across the arches of the tub, her head slowly beginning to lean back as well. "However," She began "I would like that medication after my bath, thank you Lilly." Her tone full of sincerity and hint of exhaustion, she closed her eyes, patiently waiting for her maids assistance.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 11-08-2012, 12:17 AM

Lilly knew that arguing would get her no where when it came to the young mistress, so she didn't even bother. She wasn't used to the tone of voice that had been taken and she recoiled, thinking that she'd done something wrong in her suggestions. She began to bathe the other, doing her duty as a maid. it was also so much more than that. She happily served her mistress, having a loyalty to her that wasn't something with a price. No one could buy her allegiance and she would even happily die for her young mistress. She liked to think that maybe the lady liked her as well, at least as a friend or maybe a sister. She hoped for no more than that. She didn't dare hope for more and she'd never say how she felt. No, she was far to respectful for that and the fear of losing her lady stopped her as well. "I'll go fetch the medication." She said as she finished bathing Estella. She ran off to get it and came back. 'here you are milady." She bowed low in respect.

EstherVaux

Old 11-08-2012, 01:13 AM

Estella waited patiently as she waited for Lilly to return. She leaned against the counter, a golden silk bathrobe covering her wet frame. As she watched her maids rapid pace back into the room, a small glass, along with 2 white pills were presented on a silver tray. She stayed silent, taking the glass with one hand and the pills in another. She swallowed the pills with ease, and finishing the remainder of water Estella placed the glass on the counter beside her. Feeling a little relieved, a warm smile spread across her lips. With a skip in her step she took hold of Lilly's hand, leading her out of the bathroom and towards a large body mirror where she always dressed for the days activities. Letting go of the maids hand, Estella spun around to face Lilly, her hands placed idly on her hips. "Where is this gown I must wear to this evenings reception?" She asked with a quizzical expression.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 11-22-2012, 03:00 PM

Lilly quickly got the gown and put her lady's underwear and corset on. She made sure if wasn't awfully tight, but right enough. She slipped the dress on her and smiled. "On the plus side, the dress looks rather lovely on you." She started to do makeup and hair, kinda dragging Estella around so she could very quickly get her dressed. She didn't want to be late for the wedding. Otherwise, the king might very possible have her beheaded.