WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-03-2013, 03:40 AM

He nodded curtly, and sat down opposite her, secretly grateful he didn't have to stand anymore. "Well, I guess I can't really be more shocked huh miss. I think I'm already used to things like this from you" He flashed her a grin. He was coming to a conclusion, that she was not like said nobles, thus he should treat her like a human being. And expect the unexpected.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 01-03-2013, 06:20 AM

Lilith grinned and went back to chewing, once she finished that bite she spoke again, "Well, I'm glad you are." She paused, picked up the picked up the pitched of water, then pour some into each goblet. "At least drink some water, I don't want you to get sick it is rather warm out there," she purred as started to sip on hers and set hers down, "Drink as much as you like, there's more than enough."

She grinned after which she started to eat again, still chewing with her mouth closed. She then refrained from eating anymore after that bite when she spoke again, "What's your favorite color?"

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-03-2013, 10:11 PM

He obeyed, picking up his goblet, and bringing it to his lips. He really wasn't the servant here. And that was weird. And not how it should be. He sighed inwardly. When he was given the warning about breaking her or whatever, he thought maybe she'd be a bit of a wild one, who never did what she was told and was horrible... He smirked a little. She was definitely the first two. He didn't see how she needed to be broken. Good on her for having an opinion.

"Um... Too many to choose from. Black or green is good though" He raised an eyebrow at the question. It seemed so childish.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 01-11-2013, 06:50 AM

"What's on your mind? You seem a bit troubled by something, though I'm sensing that it possibly amuses you, too," She laughed playfully as she grinned.

She picked up her knife an fork and began to cut her ham into bite size pieces, "I myself like green--blue, too. I would wear black all of the time, if it did not over heat a person in the warm season's."

She went silent for a bit longer to listen as she ate and minded her manners while she did so.