Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-25-2011, 05:21 PM

"Roleplay is of Cheshire_cat: and myself. Not one of them? Do not post, or Cheshire-puss will eat you, I will dump hot tea in your eyes, we will report you.", Hatter chimed, "Simple no?".

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▇▇▇═─ I was given the name "Fredrick Alain Cheshire"
▇▇▇═─ But they call me "Jack the Ripper"
▇▇▇═─ No one knows but I am "Male, actually quite the gentleman and of the age of twenty-six years"
▇▇▇═─ In the puddles of the dirty streets of London I see "A man trying to save London"

A link that I will be using a lot of for this roleplay.

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 11-26-2011 at 05:22 AM..

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 01:08 AM

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▇▇▇═─ I was given the name "Vanessa Abbey Frost"
▇▇▇═─ But they call me "A copycat..."
▇▇▇═─ No one knows but I am "A typical woman of twenty-five... And fascinated with Jack the Ripper..."
▇▇▇═─ In the puddles of the dirty streets of London I see "A girl trying to help Jack and find love in London..."

Last edited by Cheshire_cat; 12-01-2011 at 01:37 AM..

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-26-2011, 01:13 AM

{( "Only if you want, I think I will do a small profile. Since we do well with or with out them.", Hatter smiled, lightly tugging the Cheshire so he could hold her in his arms.

"I'll edit my first post.", he hummed lightly in her ear before pecking it. )}

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2011, 01:38 AM

{("I've also edited my post... Though it does not look as well as yours does..." She said with a smile.")}

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 12-01-2011, 01:49 AM

{( "Shall we start, then?", Hatter asked, smiling as he pecked the others' cheek, "And poppycock! It looks lovely. I adore her.". )}

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 12-03-2011, 07:50 PM

{( "You are far too kind." She said with a giggle, "And I do not see why we could not start... Though might I suggest and OOC~?" She asked with a peck on the cheek. )}

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 12-03-2011, 09:36 PM

{( "I shall start first post then.", Hatter smiled before raising a brow, "And do you mean we should make a personal OOC for us, like before?". He asked, liking the idea. It made it more easy on the two to talk; about the roleplays and other things. )}

Fredrick gave the women around him a charming smile as he tipped his hat good-bye. It was nearing night, so he was strolling around town. Of course his intentions were not as innocent as they seemed. Oh no, he was not just strolling, he was hunting. Hunting for '
Jack the Ripper's next prey.

With night rolling in, Fredrick began to notice the sleazy women of London come out. Hiding his scowl, Fredrick notice one beckoning him. Smirking at this, he had bitter thoughts in his head. If only she knew who she was really beckoning~.

After a quick chat, Fredrick found himself charming the prostitute. Which never took much. Just some kind lies whispered in their ears. Showing them false kindness, politeness; love.

Following her as she tugged at his hand, his smirk grew as she made her way and his to an ally way. With the way things were going, he was not going to have any fun!

Once he was sure they were far enough away, he grabbed the back of her neck. Throwing her onto the cold, wet stones of London. Shaken up and shocked, she just stared at Fredrick-- no, at
'Jack'.

Cooing, Jack smirked slyly;

"What is wrong~? Are you not where you belong? Scum?!", the end of his words were yelled. Scaring the whore more into a panicking state. Frighten of being heard if she started screaming, he bent down. Placing a gloved hand over her mouth. Seething at her.

"Scream and I will make sure you feel intense pain!", Jack threatened. Watching in joy as salty tears fell from her eyes. When she nodded her head silently, the male grinned.

"Good~.", he cooed, petting her head before he pulled a bag from his side. Opening it, the women screamed as she saw the gleams of his medical knives.

Slamming her head into the stone floor to quiet her, out of reflex, Jack scowled. Her screaming stopping for now as she laid dazed.

Quickly working, Jack went to his work of drugging her. It would numb some of the pain, but not enough. It was used to make her body sluggish. As much as he wanted her to feel the full pain, he did not have the needed medical supplies to cause such.

Smirking as the drugs started to take effect, the male grinned;

"Do not worry, I am helping you, myself and London.".

{( "I was not sure how far I should go, so I left it there for you to decide what you would like to do.", Hatter smiled. )}

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 12-03-2011, 10:57 PM

"Women don't get very far in this day and age... I wonder if we ever will..." Vanessa spoke to herself as she walked the lonely streets of night-time London, which was in fact vastly different than the day-time London.

Day-time London was full of falseness and masquerades for Vanessa, she had to pretend to be horrified by the serial killer Jack the Ripper. Men and older women thought Vanessa was frail as a glass vase and as beautiful as an ice sculpture.

Ever since Jack the Ripper started his killings, Vanessa had noticed that people weren't coming out at night much, if at all. Normally she might have been, mugged, killed or even worse, raped... But no, unlike some, she had developed a sense of love for Jack the Ripper and thought of him as The Angel of London.

She was selfish enough to think he was cleaning up the streets for the entirety of London, but sometimes, when she was really lonely at night, she would let herself think Jack the Ripper cleaned the streets for her.

Vanessa had even picked up a medical book at the library and had enrolled herself in a medical institution, known as a university. Most people laughed at her and said she wouldn't get far and she would faint at the sight of blood.

But that built up rage... Rage against the people of London, for twenty-five years the people of London had built up such a rage in Miss Vanessa...

"And I'm tired of it." She stated lowly as she turned a corner, coincedently in the direction of the screams.

Her ears perked up for a moment, her heart raced in fear, anxiety and love... Could it be Jack the Ripper...? Her Angel is here?

She wanted to run towards him, but realized the clicking of her heels was too loud so she stopped, took a moment to fumble them off and she ran once they were off.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 12-07-2011, 01:19 AM

Jack paused in his actions as he heard the soft 'click' and 'clack'-ing of heals. After a long moment, Jack no longer heard the sounds. Disregarding them as just a women walking by the ally, he went back to his work.

The whore was still alive, but barely. Jack had already cut into her. Working on removing her parts. She was in no need to them, it was not as if she would need them after he was through with her. No scum lived after 'Jack the Ripper' had his hand on them.

Humming an off tune, Jack grinned mercilessly down at the prostitute. Bringing a hand to lightly caress her cheek, he chuckled;

"Do not cry. You will be dead soon.", Jack spoke darkly in a morbid humorist tone.

Roughly patting her cheek before going back to work. Her cheek now smeared with her own blood.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 12-09-2011, 01:03 AM

Vanessa got a sadistic thrill from being an on-looker to a kill. Though she would never have the courage to kill someone... Or would she? Looking upon this killing by her Angel of London gave her the courage to help him. Help him kill the scum of London. Make London a better place, not just for her, but for everyone who lived here.

She breathed quietly through her nose, and didn't move except to hide when she thought her Savior was looking... She wanted to see it.... No, she needed to see it all. The use of the tools, the weak chemicals used on the scum... To hear the blood pump out of the body as the whore bled to death...

No one knew this about innocent Vanessa... Not a soul.