Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2012, 04:22 AM

She closed her eyes as she felt his head lay on her shoulders. She felt his long dark hair act as a blanket around her. She did not know why but she continued to whisper " I will not force you too I wish you would cry at lest once.....to get everything of your chest...but I will not force you" She stated as she hugged him. His strong arms gently holding her to him do I love you Chowilawu...I do not know....it went from....hating you.....to liking you......to lov......I dare not say it....I can not bring myself to.
She loved being so close to him she loved being held by him she wished the moment would last forever. She still could not help but worry about his state of mind and his emotions. He would soon be Chief and have even more on his plate then before. She would help him through it but she could only do so much the rest was on him.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-27-2012, 05:03 AM

He held Elizabeth for a while, he didn't want to let go of her but he slowly let her go. He looked at her and weakly smiled, "I will be fine my love." He told her with a soft whisper, he loved how she looked in the moonlight. He kissed her softly on the lips before pulling her into another hug, he was glad she was showing that she cared and that she was there for him when he needed her. "I love you." He told her in the loving and caring voice he always did. He looked at the sky, it was a clear night but the chill in the air was pointing to snow. He looked back at his wife with love in his face, he smiled and placed his hands lightly of the side of her face before kissing her again. "I'm glad to hear you say that." He whispered softly upon her lips.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2012, 05:18 AM

She was so glad that he could not read her thoughts or that she could not read his. When he said he loved her she felt a great comfort. She looked at the moonlight " It is beautiful out here....but you have go rest to get better and we have a baby that is waiting for us..." She stated as she began to help him walk back to their tepe. She was uncertain of what was to come. She was scared and excited and sad all at the same time but she knew everything would have a way for working it's self out eventually.

Once she had helped her husband get into the tepe and lay down she went to Chu'si to retrieve her son. There she hugged her brother and Chu'si before she left. She walked back to their tepe ...she as surprised at how fast she had become use to this place not at all did she miss her english customs and ways of life well she did a little but not enough to go back. She looked at her husband and smiled " Listen....lets push back our trip to see my parents.... They need you here now more then ever.....leaving anytime in the near future may not be a great idea..." She stated

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 AM

He just smiled at her before allowing her to lead him back to the tepee. He had made himself comfortable while his wife went to get Shiye, he was allot tired then he thought he would be. He looked at her when she told him she wanted to push the trip back. "Are you sure? I could always have some place in my stead." He told her granted her need to get better before the trip but it was what she really wanted. He looked at her waiting for her answer, she was really a confusing woman. He took a deep breath before speaking again, "If that is what you want my love then I will respect your wishes, as for right now. You should get some sleep before he wakes up, children are allot of work and you need to rest when they do at that age." He told his wife lovingly, while she was out getting Shiye he had fixed her bracelet and hid it under her pillow so she find it before she went to sleep seeing how she always adjusted it several times before lying down.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2012, 06:03 AM

" I do not wan to be selfish.....you have things to do here. I doubt you would want to send me alone for the fact that its a long journey and because my parents wont let me leave once I am there....we can go when you are better." She stated as she smiled at him gently placing her hand on his shoulder. " Your right.....I should sleep while I can..." She stated a she went to lift her pillow up she noticed her bracelet was fixed " Wow you did a wonderful job....Place on me" She said as she handed it to him and held her wrist out. She remembered how she always wanted a huge diamond on her wedding ring when she was a little girl....now she sees how little a huge diamond means and how much it means to be with someone who loves you instead. She smiled at him gently as she laid her head on her pillow. " I am so sorry I am so troublesome .....maybe that is why my father tried to arrange my marriage becuse he knew no one would marry me if they actually knew me.... " She stated as she laughed.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-27-2012, 08:43 PM

He just smiled at his wife listening to her talk, he lightly wrapped the string around her wrist and tied it gently. Looking at her he just nodded, "Then they aren't real men, you are worth everything; even the trouble you cause." He told her jokingly he couldn't help but pick on her after all she really was trouble but he loved her, even for that. He laid down and used his arms as a pillow on top of his pillow, he looked at the ceiling and took a deep breath. His body was aching but her was learning to ignore it, everything was just building up inside of him. He just hoped he didn't break from all the emotionally and physical pain his body had undergone in the last few days.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 PM

Elizabeth smiled at him as she watched him look up at the ceiling. She gently laid her head on his shoulder. " I am here for you never ever forget that." She stated as she gently began to rub his arm. " I am so sorry about everything that has been going on....I will try my best to be apart of the solution rather then the problem..." She stated as she closed her eyes and slowly began to fall asleep.

Chu'si hugged her husband. " I can't believe father is gone.....I wish he was still here with us...." She stated as she hugged her son who was now crying after hearing the news of his grandfather's death. " Our brother will be a wonderful Cheif he will take care of us all of us and Elizabeth will take care of him...." She stated as she tried to think on the bright side.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-27-2012, 09:46 PM

He just placed his arm around his wife and turned to look at her, he smiled weakly at her before kissed her forehead. "It is alright, my father was sick. It is better now that he is with my mother." He told her trying to comfort her more then anything. He rubbed her arm as he laid there thinking on all the events he was sure Okanzee was taking it harder then him, he would have to talk to his brother in the morning. He turned his attention back to the ceiling fighting his tears from coming.

Okanzee just held himself in a ball, his forehead resting on his knees he didn't want his family see him crying; though he held his tears back with all his might. His sons crying was killing him inside, he knew Chowilawu would never break down like he was doing. His wife was caring to their son, he wished his father would have never gotten sick and was still alive but that was a selfish part of him he never shown.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2012, 11:18 PM

Elizabeth soon fell asleep she was exhausted from taking care of the baby and taking care of her husband. Luckly they had a good baby who slept through the night and did not give any trouble. I am scared...of what my parents will think of my husband...he is a wonderful man. I do not want them to hate him...I want them to see how great a person he is. Elizabeth awoke early the next morning today was the funeral....She did not know how her husband would make it through this day but she knew he would find a way. If he needed a shoulder to cry on she would be there for him as he has been there for her.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-28-2012, 03:49 AM

It was morning, his body was sore; it was the day of the funeral. A day he didn't want to get up and out of bed but he had to be strong not only only for his wife, but for his tribe. Slowly he forced himself up and stood up, he looked around the room and smiled at his wife, his newly adopted son. Without words he slowly made his way out of the tepee and to the river, it was still to early for the tribe to be up and running, it was totally peaceful. He washed his face in the river and looked around the other tepees for any sign of life but none came. He looked at the sky holding in all his emotions, he rubbed his face and took a deep breath. This week just seemed to be full of trials.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2012, 08:24 PM

Elizabeth slowly awoke about 3 hours after her husband did. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned. She then noticed she was alone in bed where did he go......I hope he is doing alright today is not the best day for him... " Good mooring my angel....how did the cutest baby in the world sleep last night?" She asked the baby as she picked him up and kissed his head lightly. She took the baby out it was a semi cold quite morning. The people were being quite due to the fact that the chief had died the day before and today was the funeral.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-29-2012, 03:20 AM

- Time skip again past the funeral and sorry short post. -

Chowilawu had already got everything ready, it was hours after he woke up and the tribe was busy. Okanzee and him had already buried their father, they both sat in the meadow after the funeral as everyone else went on with their daily lives with sadness. They both just talked in their native tongue about the memories they shared. Their hearts were heavy as they talked sadly as the day past them by slowly, both refusing to cry over their lost father. Chowilawu just listened to his brother talk about his first memory of their father, fallowed by him telling his first experience of being one.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2012, 03:42 AM

Elizabeth had cried during the funeral she always did at funerals. She did not care if people saw her as weak she felt the urge to cry so she did. The baby thank God had been nice and quite during the whole funeral almost as if he knew that his new Grandfather had just passed away. Her husband had gone to the meadow with his brother and she thought it was a good idea for him to go and be alone with his brother. He needed to be with his younger brother and just think of their father alone together. Elizabeth headed to their tepe with the sleeping baby in their arms. She laid him down and soon laid down herself to take a nap.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-29-2012, 04:18 AM

They had talked throughout the whole day, they laughed from their stories before growing quite. It was killing them inside but they still refused to cry, they hated the fact they never got to say their farewells but they refused to show it. Okanzee stood up and dusted himself off, he needed to go home to his wife and child, and suggested the same thing to his older brother. Chowilawu just nodded, he would go home in a few he needed time to be by himself. Once his brother left he just laid back and looked at the sky with a heavy heart. His mind drifted from reality as the day passed by quickly, his attention to time had slipped away as he stirred at the clouds.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2012, 09:20 PM

Elizabeth awoke abour 2 hours later and noticed that her husband was still not around. Chowilawu please be okay....... She thought to herself as she finished feed the baby his breakfast. It was funny how fast shiney was getting use to his new parents. He smiled at Elizabeth and looked around when his father was not around. As if to say where is my dad...mom. Elizabeth gently kissed her baby on the head. " your father will be back soon i promise...lets go and bathe you because you smell stinky....my little prince." She stated as she cared the baby out the tepe

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-30-2012, 02:18 AM

It seemed like only minutes passed when it was hours, he sloped over, his face buried in his hands as he tried his best not and cry. He had drifted from reality, ignoring all responsibilities that he was required to do; luckily his tribe handled themselves for the most part. They didn't have the heart to disturb him as he sat in the field. It was getting darker as the time pasted but he just ignored the cold nipping at his skin, and the darkening sky as he drifted farther from reality. His mind didn't even comprehend that he had a wife and child at home waiting for him just a unbearable sadness and a deep feeling of being lost, alone to the world.