Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 04:33 AM

Corona soon sent the maid away with a heavy sigh as the maid was no help. She shook her head as she freed her hair from her braid. Her flaxen strands pooled down over her shoulders in soft waves as she walked about her room. She leaned against the pane to her large window that over looked the gardens, her arms crossed as she peered out to the slowly rising moon. She sighed again as she shook her head, the knock of her door shaking her from her day dream.

It was her father telling her tomorrow she would be meeting with the princess she would be guarding for the next couple of months. She nodded as her father spoke not really listen to him drone on about the rules and what not.

Her father noticing she was bored bid her G'night as he left her room. She slipped from the dress she was wearing into her nigh dress before falling into bed. Her head hit the soft pillow luring her to sleep and dreams of the days to come though the princess was none other than the girl she had met that day.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 11-05-2007, 02:02 PM

Caron sighed, it was past noon now. Her father had summoned her to the throne room to meet her body guard. She was currently sitting in her regular place, waiting for her father, and the mysterious guest to arrive.

The princess' thoughts still revolved around the gentleman she met the day before. Wondering what he might be doing now... It was probably a lot funner than this. Training again perhaps..

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 08:43 PM

Corona was up early getting her training out of the way before she had to get ready to go the neighboring kingdom to meet up with the Princess. Her father looked her over before approving the royal blue tunic she had on. The leather belt sitting across her hips, her boots coming up and over her knees almost hiding the black pants she was wearing. Her hair was tied back into a braid and as always a pair of leather gloves hiding her feminine hands.

The trip over to the kingdom was short on horseback and the cool air felt great against her skin. Her father enter the kingdom and quickly made his way to the throne room. Her Father acted as if they were all old friends and so on. Corona stood off towards the back waiting for her father to call her fourth. Her eyes scanning the room with little interest as she tired to maintain thoughts of why she was doing this.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-05-2007, 10:47 PM

Caron sighed openly, her blue eyes now wandering the room. They stopped on the person who her father was talking to.

'Please tell me that's not him...Eww...' She frowned to herself, then her eyes caught sight of the color blue. It stood out against her father's red clothing. It was the man from yesterday. The brunette found herself blushing, and quickly turned her gaze away. She couldn't help but wonder what the other was doing here. Was he her new body guard? No, of course not. She didn't have that good of luck.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 11:32 PM

Corona sighed as she began to lean against a wall she was near. She wasn't enjoying this, her father was making a big deal out nothing. It wasn't like it was hard to babysit a princess. How much trouble could a princess be? She mused to herself as she thought of any reason a father would want a body guard for a princess, surely the threat of war wasn't that great and who would want to kidnap a young princess any ways? As Corona thoughts filled her head her eyes drifted about the crowd of people.

Her eyes skimmed over the thrones and all at once doubled back to a very familiar face. Her eyes rested on Caron, the girl she had met yesterday. She looked her over and all at once it hit her. But she couldn't be right, she couldn't be the princess she would be guarding. Theres no way she would be that fortunate. Though she could always hope.

Then at once she was pulled from her day dreams of the girl and back into the reality in which she knew. Her father called her over and all once she straighten herself up and walked over to meet the King she would be working for. She bowed from her waist, her right arm coming across her chest as she did so. She felt so foolish sometimes when being brought before people and posing as a man. She only chuckled as she rose hearing the kings kind words about her. 'if only he knew' she thought as she stood next to her father listening to them drone on about the duties at hand.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-06-2007, 03:51 AM

Caron watched the young man, who was now speaking to her father. She blushed lightly, wondering what was going to happen next. Her blue eyes glanced over to the men talking. The one she had met before looked quite bored. Raising a gloved hand, she placed it over her mouth to suppress a giggle. He was just so.. Cute perhaps. It was odd to describe a male as such, but it was true.

Her father began to approach the throne. Making her sit up, and put on the proper emotionless face. Also known as the respectful face.

"Daughter, this is the body guard I have told you about.." The king told her, causing the princess' eyes to widen.

"Truly?" She asked, sounding unsure.

"Yes, you don't have to worry about any wandering hands. I will have him swear not to touch you in such a manner." The large man laughed to himself, as if some sort of joke had been told. Caron just stared at her father, sighing in embarrassment. She now focused her attention on her new body guard.

"I'm princess Caron, the one you shall be guarding..I'm sure you figured that out by now." She smiled slightly, then asked, "Will you tell me your name, sir?"

Of course, Caron had to act as if she had never met him. Otherwise she'd end up with someone she'd rather not have as a body guard. Inwardly the princess shuddered at the thought of being guarded by someone other than this gentleman.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2007, 04:37 PM

Corona was careful not let her mouth fall agape as the king brought them over to the girl she had be watching through the boring introduction of her father and hers. She approached the the throne slowly, allowing the king to make the formal introduction.

Her heart skipped a beat as the king confirmed what she had been hoping to be true. As she looked up the to princess, she couldn't but notice the change in her demeanor and attitude. She was sure it was the girl from before, even the names were the same but the emotionless face threw her and made Corona unsure if it could be the very same girl.

All at once she dismissed all doubt as the princesses sighed to the King's remark. She couldn't help but chuckled herself at the way the king carried on about it. But the chuckled soon fell away from her as she heard the princess address her.

She smiled softly at her words before taking a step forward. She bowed from her waist in the same fashion she had when she first met her. She rose slowly, allowing her eyes to travel up the princess is shy yet charming manner.

"I'm Corona, I will be your body guard until the threats of wars have passed but I'm sure you figured that out." She spoked softer than she had that day they had met but still holding that silver tongue of hers as she spoke. she let a soft chuckle fall from her lips as she stood straight now, one hand resting on the brown leather belt the hugged her hips.

"I look forward to guarding you princess Caron." she smiled slyly as she allowed those cobalt orbs meet with hers. "I hope to be to your satisfaction."

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-06-2007, 08:31 PM

A soft blush soon dusted Caron's cheeks.

"It's nice to meet you as well..." The princess murmured, now blushing brightly.

"Yes, yes, enough with the introductions. Now I'm told he's a true gentleman, so you have nothing to worry about. I'll have a cot set up in your room...As well as one of those changing wall things." The king rambled on, Caron's eye twitched slightly.

"...I have my ownn bathrroom father..." She commented.

"Yes, but sometimes you won't have time to go in there and change." The man commented. Caron couldn't help but grumble a bit. "Besides, you could put it in the bathroom."

"....." The princess' eyebrow now twitched. "Right.... How about you make it so there is a cage around me dresser?!"

"Good idea..." Came a quick reply from the king. Caron felt like exploding, but did nothing.

"Very well, father. I shall show my new body guard to my quarters. Right this way, Corona.." She got up, taking the young man's wrist in her hand and leading him out of the room. "I'm sorry about my father. He's slightly insane."

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2007, 09:34 PM

Corona could only chuckle at the display the king and princess were giving her, she had often argued with her father over silly things but nothing like this in front of people. She hide her chuckled behind her right hand as she lowered her gaze, trying her best not to offend anyone. Her chuckled soon end with a nudge of her fathers elbow in her side. She straightened up low enough to fell a hand grab her wrist and begin to drag her from the room.

She looked at the hand allowing her eyes to travel up the arm to the figure that was pulling her along. A soft smile spread across her lips as she noticed it was princess Caron. She quickly picked up her pace so she was now walking along side Caron. She shook her head with a soft laugh at Caron's apologies.

"It's okay, no need to apologies princess." She mused as she looked over to Caron. "All fathers are that way." She reassured her with a soft smile to her mute lips.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-07-2007, 01:46 AM

"Well..Mine is known for his crazy ideas... He's rather over protective yet... Not smart about it." Caron sighed. "It's nice to see you again.. I didn't think we would meet so soon.."

She blushed lightly, before walking down the hall. "My room is upstairs..."

It was really the only explanation she gave to the other. When they arrived, she opened the door, revealing a large size room.

"This is it. I'm sure father will put the cot in one of the empty corners.. It'll be uncomfortable to sleep in.. So if you'd prefer to stay in one of the nearby guest chambers, I'd understand." Caron turned to look at Corona, smiling. "I won't tell, promise."

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-09-2007, 10:10 PM

Corona only chuckled at her words before giving a soft nod. "I believe all girls think their fathers are crazy." she pointed out as she thought her own father was crazy for coming up with this idea.

Corona smiled brightly at this and only nodded. "I would have to agree with you, I didn't think I was going to have the privilege of seeing you again so soon nor being you body guard." She looked over to Caron with a soft smile before looking up the stairs.

She smiled as she looked about Caron's room, nodding as she did so. "A cot will be fine for now. I'm use to sleeping in odd places." she chuckled as she thought about all the nights she had slept in the fields with her fathers men while training. A cot would be welcomed over the uncovered filed grounds.

"Wellll as long as you promise not to tell." she chimed with a quick wink. "I will do as the princess wishes. I am here only to serve and protect you." With that she bowed softly only to look up with a cheeky grin.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-09-2007, 11:12 PM

"W-well, I just want you to be comfortable." Caron replied, blushing. "Though, father might find out from one of the servants, then fire you..."

She sighed, stepping to sit on the bed. "He'll claim someone could kidnap me or something."

The princess rolled her bright blue eyes. "I guess you'll have to sleep in the cot."

Caron could not suggest Corona sleepign in the bed with her, that was improper. She also couldn't trade for the cot, and Corona for the bed, because a servant might come in with only a knock at the door.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2007, 12:58 PM

Corona chuckled at this before speaking. "Like I said before princess, I'll be find on the cot. I don't want your father to think I'm trying to slack on my duties nor left his lovely daughter unprotected just to sleep in some comfy bed. No, I'd rather not anger your father in such a manner so soon." she smiled with a quick wink before running a hand over her hair.

"Now that we have my sleeping arrangements out of the way, I suppose I should take a look around..." she tailed off in a half thoughtful half serious look as she began to walk about the room. She looked over the windows, opening a few to see the height they were at and how easy it would be for someone to access the room from the outside. She then moved to the doors of the room, seeing where each lead.

As she moved about the room she couldn't but think of Caron escaping her room from the windows. It didn't seem possible but then again she did jump into a fight trying to help Corona with nothing more than a flying stick. At this point Corona didn't know what to expect from the princess, she seemed so not fragile but perhaps meek and yet she seemed to strong and quick witted.

Corona would have to think about this later as she looked back over to the princess not wanting to bore her. "Please don't allow me being here keep you from doing what you would do normally but please as a favor to me, Please don't free yourself from this room by your windows." Corona smiled with a soft nod before allowing a soft grin to grace her lips as she watched Caron for a reaction.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-10-2007, 11:56 PM

Caron blushed at the 'Lovely' part of the other's speech. She watched him walk around the room, inspecting things. Then the question came, causing her face to turn bright red.

"W-well.. I only do that when there is so many people in the castle.. Umm.. I promise I won't though." The brunette's gaze shifted to the ground, then back to Carona. "Normally, I sneak out by the stairs to the garden. Then I climb over the wall. Sometimes I get help from one of the guards. He's rather old, but still strong enough to help a girl over one of the walls. He's like...A grandfather I suppose."

She smiled, "You'll come with me when I do leave, right?"

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2007, 01:29 PM

Corona nodded as she listened to Caron speak, smirking slightly as she noticed the blush to her cheeks. She was quiet cute when she blushed like that, or so Corona thought.

She chuckled at the princess's explanation as to why she would use her window and so on. She was really enjoying the princess ramble on about her efforts to escape her father. As Caron went on, it gave Corona another chance to look the girl with a sly grin. She was even more cute when she was flustered.

But the next set of words set a blush to Corona's cheeks. She wasn't expecting such a question from Caron, let alone a smile to go with it. Corona forced a chuckle from her throat as she quickly ran a hand over her head trying to rid herself of the blush before Caron noticed.

"Only if you wish it of me, princess." She bowed her head softly before returning it to normal, a few stray strands of flaxen framing her face as she did so. Corona knew she wasn't allowed to leave Caron's side but she wasn't going to throw that into the present conversation, not wanting to sound like a jerk for ruining the fun.

Beside, she rather have Caron want her around rather than the other way around and have Caron despise her for always trailing behind her. She would leave the choice of inviting up to Caron when she went out for some fun.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-11-2007, 07:01 PM

"Alright then. We won't be leaving today or tomorrow..It's suppose to rain sometime soon...If I come back home wet, they'll know I've left." She explained, as she looked out the window.

"I want to go to the forest sometime soon though. There's this small clearing there." Caron blinked, smiling slightly. "So we'll go there when the weather is suppose to be good. The royal advicor announces it everyday at noon."

The princess sat down on the bed, looking at Corona for a moment.

"So, umm..I would like to know more about you, Corona." Caron finally stated.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2007, 03:44 AM

Corona nodded with a soft chuckled before looking to the window. "Sounds like you have it all planned out." she smirked as she watched Caron sit on her bed. She looked over the bed before looking at Caron.

"More about me?" She questioned with a soft lift of her right brow. "And what would you like to know about me?" She teased with a soft smirk teasing her pink lips as she ran her hand over her hair.

Corona took a few steps towards the bed before resting a hand on the belt that hugged her hips. She looked up to the ceiling thoughtfully before lowering her head, cupping her chin in her hand as she looked to the princess.

"Ask away and I will answer all that I can to feed that which is your curiosity." She smirked yet again allowing it to fall into a soft grin.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-12-2007, 06:32 AM

"Well... How old are you?" She asked after a long pause. Caron wasn't quite sure what to ask. "And do you have any family members, other than your father? That man was your father right? You have similar coloring so I thought that he might be..."

The brunette trailed off, looking up at Carona. "You may ask me questions as well."

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2007, 06:40 AM

Corona chuckled softly before answering the question she was asked. Though she was a little surprised Caron was having trouble of thinking question seeing how she wanted to know more about her.

"I'm 19 and yes that man was my father." She chuckled as she thought of her father before going on. "Yes, we look very similar for the most part but we're vastly different when it comes to our views of the world." She added with a soft nod.

She then looked at Caron with a soft smile on her pink lips before tilting her head to the side thoughtfully. "And how old are you princess?"

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-12-2007, 06:55 AM

"I'm 18. So we are only a year apart." She smiled softly, before asking, "How are your views different? Also..Umm What do you like to do?"

"I love to paint... It's one of the few things I'm good at. Reading is also fun, if I'm able to get to the library." Caron pouted slightly, then waited for the other's answer.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2007, 07:06 AM

She chuckled at this before smiling. "So not only am I your body guard, I'm your elder so now you have to listen to what I say." She teased with a wink before answering the question.

"He sees the world as black and white, I see it as something more." She sighed softly not wanting to go into depths of what she meant. Her father and her often argued about the ways of the world and how Girls were to be girls and marry men. Girls, like she, who were boyish would never marry nor settled down. Corona often pointed out if she was if fact so boyish then perhaps a girl would want to marry her. That would always set her father into a rage before he snapped at her for not being the boy she should have been.

She looked to Caron with a smile. "I enjoy cooking, reading as well and well...." she trailed off not wanting to bring it up and end up blowing her cover.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-12-2007, 07:21 AM

"So..You see things in gray? I mixture of both.." Caron smiled, giggling slightly at the comment about the other being her elder.

"As well as what? Training? You seemed very good at it... That can't be all you like. Is there something girly you like, that you don't want to admit to? My cousin likes to sew, if that will cheer you up. He's a bit odd though, but by far one of the best dress designers in the capital." She grinned at this. It was true. Her cousin was very good at sewing and designing. He had made her newest ball gown. It was very beautiful, exactly what she wanted.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2007, 07:33 AM

Corona almost lost herself at Caron's words and felt a blush rise to her cheeks. "G g girly?" she stammered before she felt as if something was caught in her throat. Then realizing it wasn't was she had thought and Caron hadn't noticed how feminine she looked

"oh, well thank you, I train as much as I can but I believe cooking and reading is as girly as I get...." she stammered almost laughing nervously to herself as she thought about what she was saying.

"And how about you?" she questioned quickly with a soft grin to her lips. "anything boyish you do beside escaping through windows?"

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-12-2007, 08:12 AM

"Reading isn't girly.... As for boyish things.." Caron wondered why the other looked so nervous. She thought it over.. There weren't too many boyish things she did. "Well, I talk to the nights a lot, and love hearing stories about their battles."

"It's fun hearing all the stories about how they saved children from a river, or killed some thief...That sounds dirty doesn't it?" Laughing, the princess continued to think. "Well... I'm not good at fighting. I suppose I can ride a horse well..but I don't consider that a very girly or boyish thing to do.."

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2007, 08:25 AM

Corona nodded with a soft laugh at Caron's words before thinking for a moment. The a grin spread across her lips as she looked to the princess. "You said your cousin sews? Do you have any of his works with you?" She asked with a quirked brow.

For some reason the thought of a man sewing wasn
t that odd to her but she was still debating on whether she was just saying that to make her feel more at ease or is she spoke the truth.