Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-27-2007, 08:07 AM

Audra took a deep breath and attempted to calm down. Turning to the young man she attemped to losen her jaw. "Don't worry about it. You didn't do anything wrong." She said bluntly. "It was another individual I had to deal with, and no I don't want to talk about it." As she continued to walk down the path in silence she internally beat herself up. Here you have an oppertunity to meet someone new, who seems nice and you're being a bitch...again. Good for you Audra, maybe now you can bring but some horribly emotional scar and totaly ruin your chances. "So..." She said attempting to make conversation. "What brings you on the pilgrimage?"

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 07-27-2007, 08:15 AM

Lawrence moved a little in a run as he caught up to her finally letting out a small breath before giving her a smile "Oh good. I was hoping i hadn't done something to offend you miss. " he paused listening to her speak again before he smiled "I want to be part of something better. i want to be complete. I have many reasons really. I want to be a better person than I am. I think that a lot of my reasonings may seem silly to some people, but to me it's reason enough. " he stated with a smile "What about you? What brings you forth on this journey? Do you think it'll be dangerous? It seems pretty calm to me, but maybe this is just how it seems because we just started."

Lawrence laughed a little then "Oh sorry I'm rambling." he added waving his hand. "My name's Lawrence. Might I be so bold as to ask yours?"

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 07-27-2007, 08:16 PM

[Wow! Cool your fingers!]

Lazel was stood there, waiting for people to gather and once he was sure they were all collected he looked around suspiciously, not at the people but past them.
"I took notice of stories from previous journeys." Lazel started, he was sure the Judges weren't listening now, so looked at the people, "I heard that often people would die on the journeys, but when and who wast only stated at a later stage. The people who died were always the first to leave the village, and the first people to ever leave... Were never Nerazians." Lazel explained, closing his eyes,
"It is to my understanding that in spite of the wars being done, Neraz still causes us pain in secret, using foreigners as bait for monsters along the way and clearing the path for the following group, which will probably be full of Nerazians." He looked among the people again,
"We may all be from different lands and raised in different worlds, we may all be different people but each uniqueness has its strengths and weakness, and now we must protect each other. Be totally aware on the journey. I have a feeling that we are in the greatest danger imaginable so long as we are too relaxed." The white haired male placed his hand on Adralines head, smiling down at her,
"I believe some of us are too young to die so soon. And me..." Lazel looked around, "I refuse to let any of you die, so long as my heart still beats." He moved past them, looking over his shoulder at the group, the tan-skinned male smiled, "There's a long way to go, and we have a couple of people to catch up with."

Poi
The Poison Girl
Send a message via MSN to Poi

Old 07-28-2007, 05:53 PM

"You know nothing about battle do you, foolish girl? It's better to unleash combat against an unknown enemy rather than someone you know well," Alethina smirked at Audra, watching her at ease as she took a defensive stance. She was weak and pathetic, it was near sickening. Before she could say anymore sarcastic remakes, a tug at her sleeve stopped her. Her eyes softened slightly and she let out a sigh, turning around and walking once more. She wasn't going to start a fight with someone Noah didn't want her to. Still, that girl had best watch her stupid back.

Grumbling things under her breath, Alethina kicked some rocks on down the path. This was going to be the worst Pilgrimage in history as far as she was concerned.

((OOC: Crappy post n_n))

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 07-30-2007, 03:40 AM

As Lazel spoke politely to her and Lady Sers, Keenah began to resent herself for assuming so immediately that he had meant ill will towards them, and resolved to apologize. Although, what he said shocked her. Neraz was attacking them, was it? Well, then, so be it. She wouldn't stand by and let any other innocents die either. She shared the white-haired man's sentiments exactly, and had been unable to control herself or hold her tongue before she let slip, "I agree entirely. No innocent people, especially companions who I travel with, will die so long as I may be alive to defend them." Immediately after she finished speaking, she realized with irritation how strange that would sound coming from a traveling musician. But she couldn't think of any manner that she may recover from such a tremendous blunder and turned on her heels to start away, hair swishing through the air, and bashing herself within the safety, silence, and solitude of her mind. 'You idiot!' she screeched internally. 'You just practically gave yourself away!!! Just tell them you used to kill people for a living, why don't you!?!?'

With a near-silent sigh, the Galgoan woman stopped at a tree and closed her dried-blood eyes, resting her forehead on her hands, and the palms of her hands pressed against the rough bark, fingers interlocked. Another sigh breathed between her lips, this one slightly louder, as she continued her attempts at calming herself down. Her first reasonable thought was, 'Well, at least I have my swords tucked away...' This thought was comforting to her, as were the daggers secretly hidden in her arm-sleeves, and she felt herself calming rapidly. Shifting slightly, Keenah stood and adjusted her sash so that it covered her shoulders more, then sighed once more and turned around, leaning her back against the tree and staring up through the leaves at the sky above, still completely confused about how to explain herself to the others.

"Oh dear..... what in the world have I gotten myself in to....?" the so-called 'musician' mumbled to herself, surprised to feel a tear slide down her cheek. She hadn't noticed herself tearing up, and found it odd as she reached up a hand to wipe it away. Oh well, it wasn't surprising, considering that she was practically driving herself away from these possible friends as she had before. She had come on the wrong Pilgrimage, she decided, she should have waited until next year. Maybe then she would find love on that trip, since she obviously wouldn't on this one. Although, as her more optimistic half reminded her, it had barely started. 'There will be plenty of time to find him,' she encouraged herself, and the corners of her made up lips tugged upward in a small, nearly unnoticeable smile.

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-30-2007, 05:43 AM

"As I told you already, my name is Audra." Audra grumbled as she picked up the pace. "I'm here to...better myself, like you." She rounded the last corner and found herself back where she had started, relieved to be back. Lazel was already ending his speech Audra strained her ears only to catch the end of the little talk. Neraz? I'd heard stories but I figured that’s all they were...oh damnit all! She thought, wishing she had been there so she could have heard the entire speech, but what she had caught gave her little comfort. "Lazel." She waited for her friend to finish speaking before making her way up to him.
"I ran into Alethina and her friend a ways up the path, they refused to come back. Noah, the sickly younger man said he thought he knew what was going on." She felt somewhat foolish reporting back to Lazel like he was her commanding officer, but there were some things that just simply couldn't be helped. "I only caught a bit of your little speech but if things are as serious as you say they are then perhaps we best be getting a move on."

((OOC: :P icky post))

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 07-31-2007, 08:19 AM

Lawrence tilted his head a bit "Right." he stated before running to catch up to her after having stood thinking a moment. He looked to the white haired man from before and he grinned despite the bruise upon his own cheek. "Well hi!" he stated as he waved to the other man with a rather amused sort of gaze.

It wasn't really Lawrence's style to look to anyone as a leader figure, but he supposed if he was going to get through this thing in one piece that he'd have to fall in line with the rest of the group. And for whatever reason they all seemed to hold an intrigue by this man he supposed it would do enough for a reason. "So what's the big thing i was dragged back here for again?" he asked the woman with a a raised brow.