EightyFour
Send a message via AIM to EightyFour Send a message via Yahoo to EightyFour

Old 10-17-2007, 11:56 PM

This is just to move this over

There is a great crowd gathered at the portal between the worlds. You rudely ask around and realize no one knows what is going on, exactly, but that everyone was forced meet here and something should have happened already.

Just as you fight your way to the front of the crowd, High Priestess, the darkly beautiful goddess of LeVinea, fades into being before you.

She speaks, a booming voice coming from her slender throat:

"Greetings peasants. This is your High Priestess. My brother wanted to have you bound by his rules, but none of you would have it. So you have come to my world, where there are no rules! Here you may live as you wish, act as you wish, and no one is able to tell you otherwise!"

Her silky black hair reaches down to her waist and pieces of shorter hair hang in front of her ice blue eyes, both attributes a match of her twin brother’s. Black kohl lines her eyes, coming out in swirls from the outer corners of her eyes. Her mouth is a deep red, and perfectly shaped. She wears a black corset and a low cut red shirt with wide sleeves tied off at her wrists. The skirt she wears falls down to the floor she stands on, but there is a slit to one side that reaches practically to her hip. From her thighs start black leather boots that click as she walks along the stage she has made for herself. Her nails are long and sharp.

She laughs, an evil sound...you make your way with the crowd to choose your home in this, her kingdom.

The sky is a deep red nearing to black, the Blood Moon is about to rise in the horizon. In the morning, the sky will turn to a brighter red as the two suns rise. The houses to choose from are well built, like small fortresses with turrets and a large gate as the entrance. They are all different, slightly so on the outside, and the inside will look however you want it to look.

Demon3110

Old 10-17-2007, 11:58 PM

Skye, the Mother of All Gods, watched as her daughter, High Priestess, played yet another prank on her twin, Elder, as he sat beneath a tree reading his latest book. She sighed and used her powers to pluck her daughter away from the tree branches and set the girl down in front of her mother.

“Elder! Come here, son.” He complied immediately, coming to stand next to his sister, who had started to pout because her mother wouldn’t let her break the rules. “The two of you are ten thousand years old today. I think it’s time you had your own realm to rule. Now, children, there are certain rules-” High Priestess made a face. “That must be followed.”

High Priestess let her thoughts wander even as Elder listened patiently.

Ten Minutes Later…

Elder and High Priestess are sitting in the sitting room that adjoined their bedrooms, discussing how to rule their world.

“I think we should do as Mother said and have set rules for the people to live by,” said Elder as he sat by the dying fire.

High Priestess growled under her breath. “Yeah, sure. We can do exactly as Mother says. NOT!” She crossed her arms over her chest as she leaned against the railing of the balcony. “Rules are for cowards to hide behind instead of facing their fear.”

“I follow the rules and I’m no coward,” retorted Elder as he laid his pen down.

In another part of the house, as the twins continue to argue…

Dev sighed again as his twins battled over their birthday gift. “I give up, Skye. I cannot listen to the two of them anymore! I’m going to split it in two.”

“You can’t do that, Dev. That would cause a rift in the universe.” Skye replied.

“Then I’ll just duplicate it.” Before his wife could say anything else, he made two copies of the world Skye had created. LeVinea for High Priestess, and D’llia for Elder. Using his powers once more, he zapped each twin to their respective worlds. “Finally,” he said, “a little peace and quiet.”

“At least until they decide to come back,” said Skye, giving her a husband a look that said he was not sleeping in their room tonight…

EightyFour

Old 10-17-2007, 11:59 PM

Contrary to what High Priestess says, there are a few rules regarding the roleplay itself.

_1_ Follow TOS at ALL times. Duh.
_2_ This is a semi-literate/literate RP. This means no chat or l337 speak allowed. It’s understandable if you are not the best speller, but please try your best.
_3_ No cybering AT ALL in the thread.
_4_ Please do not over-quote! Keep it to one or two quotes, maximum.
_5_ Limit your cursing, and NO f-words. There are younger people on this site, as well who don’t need to see that.
_6_ If you want to roleplay in both worlds (LeVinea and D’llia) please specify that in your profile PM.
_7_ Please wait until you see your profile up in the thread before you post.
_8_ Somewhere in your profile PM to me, put the words “Iguana Taco” so I know you had the courtesy to read ALL the rules. Any form that does not follow this rule in particular will be denied.
_9_ I reserve the right to add or change rules as I see fit.
_10_ Have Fun ^.^

Demon3110

Old 10-18-2007, 12:01 AM

This is the form to use if you want to join our roleplay. PM it to EightyFour or me. DO NOT POST IT IN THE THREAD. Thanks!

Code:
Menewsha Username:
RP Name:
Appearance:
Personality/Bio:
Weapons (if any):
Any Special Abilities/Misc:
Home World (LeVinea or D’llia):

EightyFour

Old 10-18-2007, 12:01 AM

Profiles will be coming soon.

Demon3110

Old 10-18-2007, 12:03 AM

Current Moderators
EightyFour
Demon3110

In other words, we make the rules, be nice, follow our rules and you won't end up in the black list.

EightyFour

Old 10-18-2007, 12:03 AM

Elder's World: D'llia

Demon3110

Old 10-18-2007, 12:04 AM

White List

Black List

EightyFour

Old 10-18-2007, 12:04 AM

Demon3110