Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 06-05-2007, 12:06 AM

Zacroma took a deep breath as she silently entered the alleyway. It would be difficult she knew and it would most likely take her a few trips into different alleys to contain the ammount of supplies she needed but she had to its not like she could afford the metal and they were just going to be recycled anyway when the city decided to clean up. Why not put them to better use. Zacroma tip-toed up to a bag next to it was a sleeping hobo. slowly and quietly she opened the bag and looked inside. She nearly gasped at the contants. this hobo had collected enough metal to last her a couple of months for sculptures. Zacroma swallowed hard as she silently picked up the bag trying to not make a sound. She got it off the ground and almost out of the alley before the hobo awoke.
"hey thats my bag!!!" the hobo yelled scrambling to get up and chase after her.
"Shit" Zacroma cursed and bolted. She ran down the streets taking any shortcuts she knew to try and lose the hobo who was chasing her.

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 06-05-2007, 02:30 AM

*A dense fog rolls in as Kasumi arrives at the mansion.** Kasumi then sees a woman carrying a lantern come out of the fog.* The woman motions him to come closer and says we were expecting you kasumi.*Thinks to himself I'm getting that creepy crawly feeling again.*

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 06-05-2007, 03:29 AM

Riding out of town through the windy night to head back to her villa, Rabhia suddenly found herself surrounded by a thick fog. Trying to get her bearings she'd looked around, but the fog was so thick she could barely see her own hand in front of her face.

Suddenly she was knocked off her horse and went flying into the ground, hitting her head on a small stone, knocking her unconscious. When she came to, the mare was standing beside her, it's rear hoof only inches from her head. Her vision was blurred, and the fog still thick, and she'd shook her head as if trying to clear it.

A face came into view, but she could only see the sillouhette as the fog hid it's features, and the eyes...penetrating yellow eyes that stared at her, unblinking. The eyes were strange, somewhat eerie. She'd wondered what it was about the eyes that bothered her so, then realization dawned on her that the eyes had no pupils. The eyes were yellow...just yellow.

She'd managed to stammer out, "Who are you? What do you want?" Her throat was parched from the strong winds during her ride, and so she could not utter anything else beyond those words.

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2007, 01:44 PM

*The maid leads him into the mansion's foyer and asks him to wait here and she will tell her you have arrived.*

Fiziali

Old 06-06-2007, 12:24 AM

A voice, sounding far off in the distance, yet so obviously coming from the beast before her, spoke, "It matters not who I am and I want for nothing. I am but a messenger, sent to seek you and others like you out, and deliver my master's message. You are to embark on a journey, a quest of discovery. Your path will take you far and your journey will be rough, but it is essential that you pass a series of tests to prepare you for your final mission. Are you prepared to discover the secrets of your past, to endure the greatest tests upon your strength and will of the present, and to have revealed to you the gifts of power you hold within for your future, upon completion of your trials? Do not answer now, return to your home and think upon this. I will return to you in 3 days time to seek your answer."

With that, the creature had vanished into the thick fog, and did not allow Rabhia time to respond.

Rubbing the knot that had formed on her head, she muttered to herself Ugh, I must have hit my head harder than I thought. Surely that beast was not real.

Pulling herself up to a standing position, she'd leaned on her mare for support until her head had cleared. The fog had thinned out now and she looked at the ground in front of her, seeing the scuff marks of the creature upon the damp soil.

Ok, so the beast was real, she'd thought to herself.

Deciding she was too tired to think on it tonight anymore, she'd decided she would ponder the beasts words in the morning. Mounting up on the mare once more, she returned to the villa, bedded down her horse as the stablemaster was already sleeping, then went inside the house. She'd changed into her night clothes, fell into bed and promptly fell to sleep.

Rabhia's dreams were clouded over with visions of the beast and the words he'd spoken to her, and so she'd tossed and turned the whole night through.

SEG
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2007, 03:18 AM

Ruvien's thoughts jangled and justled like that of change in one's pocket as she continued her hurried pace through the night and it's alleys. Faint calls echoed in her mind's cavaties, though they were hardly those of the taunting temptress, her beautiful shining moon. The hard clopping of metal against asphault accompanied those shouts, she forcibly turning about, her orange eyes canvasing the area in panic. Was some one following her? For what possible reason would they follow the likes of her, one who was lost out of her mind, crazed and dazed, her confusion pelting her forward into the wild unknown.

She'd completely shut out the outside world, she realized, wondering if the gallops of the horse and those concerning calls had been reality. Where was she now, and what had happened to that woman? What had sheltered her so heavily in her own mind that she couldn't hear nor see anything that was the outside world? She fell against a wall, sliding pitifully to her bottom, then collapsing completely onto the ground. There was more pounding against the street, though softer and not belonged to a horse. No, it was that of a human. Who else was out of their mind enough to be running in the middle of the night?

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 06-06-2007, 06:19 AM

Zacroma turned and ran down another alleyway. she believed the hobo that was chasing her hadn't seen her turn down this alleyway but she wasn't taking any chances. the bag of stolen goods were valuable to both her and the hobo she had stolen from. Almost out of breath Zacroma continued to run she was almost there. Almost to her secret drop off where she would drop the bag in a passage that led to underneath her home. from there she could run freely and escape. But right now the bag of metal was weighing her down. Zacroma turned down another another alley and looked back and suddenly...
BAM
She tripped over something her bag of goods fell slightly infront of her. "Ouch." Zacroma groaned removing her face from the pavement.
(Okay Seg go for it you can guess what she tripped over)

Fiziali

Old 06-06-2007, 10:48 PM

Rabhia had tossed and turned, her mind filled with visions of the beast chasing after her, overtaking her, but everytime it seemed it had almost caught her, she would find herself in a new place and the chase would begin again.

The words it had spoken haunted her, 'You are to embark on a journey, a quest of discovery.' In her dream she had left to go on that journey, and that's when the chase had begun. Her first vision she found herself in a desert, pyramids towering high into the sky. The creature was chasing after her and she was running towards a large pyramid before her, the distance seemingly never changing. Finally, just when it seemed the beast would catch her, she found herself at the entrance to the pyramid.

'Your path will take you far and your journey will be rough, but it is essential that you pass a series of tests to prepare you for your final mission.' She found herself entering the pyramid, the door sliding away easily before her. Within the pyramid, she found herself in a maze of tunnels. Once again the beast was after her and she began to run through the twists and turns of the maze, not sure if she was going the right way. Again, the beast was nearly upon her.

'Are you prepared to discover the secrets of your past.' Suddenly she found herself in the bright sunshine, surrounded by rolling hills and a lake that lay before her. She dove into the lake, and began to swim. The beast in pursuit again, she found herself swimming deeper, deeper yet, until it seemed her lungs would burst. Her lungs being crushed by the deep waters, her head began to spin from lack of oxygen.

'Are you prepared to endure the greatest tests upon your strength and will of the present.' Suddenly she was high upon a mountaintop, great ravines and valleys stretching before her. The ground was covered in snow, yet she did not feel cold. She was stranded upon this mountaintop, the drop on all sides treacherous. She saw the beast approaching her, climbing the side of the mountaintop as if it were no great feat to him. Then she saw herself leap off the mountain and begin to soar through the air. She floated, as if a pair of wings had caught the wind beneath her, carrying her to safety.

'Are you prepared to have revealed to you the gifts of power you hold within for your future.' She found herself transported once again, this time she was in another desert, the winds blowing harshly, sand striking at her with all the force of the wind, cutting at her, trying to driver her back, but she could feel the beasts hot breath on her heels and so she continued to struggle forward, unweilding in her attempt to escape the beast.

'I will return to you in 3 days time to seek your answer.'
It appeared as if the beast had suddenly vaporized in a puff of smoke, as he vanished before her. Sitting up suddenly, Rabhia had wakened from her dream with a startled look on her face. She did not know what woke her, but the dream came flooding back to her, filling her mind to overflowing. She lay back on her pillow, wide awake now, and began to ponder the meaning of the beasts words, and wondered if her dream had been caused by the beasts coming, or if it was a vision of what was to come.

((Rofl, poor Ruvien, that just had to have hurt, being tripped over so harshly by someone carrying a bag of metal scraps. I feel for her))

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-07-2007, 05:23 AM

(we planned it. and what about Zacroma shes being chased by a killer hobo. She tripped and landed face first in the pavement. you know i've done that before it hurts)

Fiziali

Old 06-07-2007, 05:56 AM

((Hehe, I was just picturing Zacroma carrying that heavy bag of metal scraps in front of her while she's running, what's the first thing that's gonna hit when she trips over someone? That bag full of metal scraps. So first, Ruvien gets hit with the bag of metal scraps, BOOM!, that's gotta really hurt. Then Zacroma falls on top of her or over her, crushing her. or something along those lines. You know she's gotta be in a lot of pain now, hehe.))

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-07-2007, 06:56 AM

(true true sorry seg but oh well your the one that wanted me to rob the hobo)

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-07-2007, 02:04 PM

*Sits down on a chair and waits.* *A half hour passes.* He notices the house shimmering a bit and then going back to normal.* ((This isn't good.)) *He whispers.*

Fiziali

Old 06-08-2007, 08:49 PM

Laying back in her bed, Rabhia kept thinking of all that had happened that night, and trying in vain to go back to sleep, she finally climbed out of her bed and walked over to her bedroom window. It was actually more like a varanda, two large doors that folded into an accordion when you opened them, and a small patio to step out onto.

Standing outside, peering into the dark to see her vast estate before her, Rabhia wondered what would become of her if she decided to go on that journey. Three days. She has three days to decide what to do. Three long, tedious days to wait until she would see that beast again. Perhaps this was what she had been waiting for. Adventure, excitement. It certainly would be a change to her already dull existence.

Questions welled up inside of her, flooding her mind. Who was his master? Why had he come? What did he and/or his master stand to gain or lose if she did or didn't go on this journey? The more she thought about it, the more exciting it became to her. The more she thought about it, the more terrified she became.

The thought had occured to her that she might be able to set out on this journey come morning, if she so desired, but she wondered if that would be "breaking the rules". If there were any rules.

She made up her mind then and there that she would go in the morning. She wasn't going to wait around three days for that beast to show up again. If indeed he would show up again. She'd decided that he would able to find her no matter where she happened to be on that third day, and if he couldn't, well she would be out on an adventure anyways.

Going back over to her bed she crawled into it, and fell into a deep slumber, not waking again til morning.

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-09-2007, 12:18 AM

*Kasumi gets up to explore the room and discovers an old painting to his surprise it looks just like him.* *His hair started to stand up and he felt a slight chill in the air.*

SEG
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2007, 06:35 PM

[ OW! Iishi, not so hard next time!xD <33 ]

Ruvien let out a low, hollow groan as an ensemble of metals cascaded down upon her in clanging blows, the little thief in fast pursuit, landing heavily upon her long, outstretched legs. Perhaps lingering in the darkened alley for this long hadn't been the best of ideas, especially given the time of night. A hand wearily rose to her forehead as she realized the pain traipsing across her entire body, she finally nudging the stranger off of her with another, unnecessary, groan. She then dug her fingers into the bricked wall, unsteadily rising to her feet, swaying a couple times before steadying herself. 'Sorry about that,' she mumbled haggardly, extending a hand as a simple token of her recompense.

'The name is Ruvien,' she offered, not the least bit timid about offering her name to a stranger. 'I'm afraid I've placed myself in a hazardous position, and for that I am sorry. I hadn't the intent on tripping anyone,' she continued her light-hearted explanation, her voice trailing off as she began remembering all of her reasons and rhymes, 'I was simply resting...'

[ OMG! How did you know I was here!xD I almost told you I implanted a tracking device in your brain.>;3~ ]

Fiziali

Old 06-09-2007, 07:12 PM

((Giggles at SEG and Mia.))

It was still dark when Rabhia woke again. It was quite a bit earlier than she was used to waking, but the anticipation of the day's adventure had her feeling extremely alert. She looked about her room, wondering if she should pack lightly or if she could take some of her luxury's along with her.

Thinking on what the beast had said about the journey being long and rough, she'd decided it would be best to pack lightly. Packing only a few changes of clothing and her toiletries, she went downstairs to the kitchen. Finding the cook already there, making breakfast, she informed the cook she would be leaving on a journey at first light and didn't know when she would be returning.

The cook helped her to pack some rations for her trip, along with a plate, a cup, and a few utensils, and a pot to boil water or make a stew in. Going outside and over to the stable, she'd requested the stablemaster to prepare her mare again, and informed him as well of her journey. He'd nodded in response, and provided a packet with some treats that were made up from grain, for her horse. She left her bag for him to attach to her saddle, and then wandered out into her garden.

She still had a few hours before the sun would begin to rise, and so she would wait until breakfast was ready, and eat her last home cooked meal before setting out on her journey.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2007, 06:36 AM

Zacroma groaned and got up picking up her bag. no sign of the hobo yet. "its okay i shouldn't really have been running i was being chased. i think i lost him. Anyway my name is Zacroma nice to meet you. Well anyway are you okay? I'm sorry if i hurt you when i landed on you." Zacroma said rubbing her nose. "i have some medical supplies in my house if we need some. its just around the corner."

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2007, 01:38 PM

*Kasumi walks back to his seat,sits and sits down just as the Master of the house enters the room.**Kasumi bows and says good morning.* *The Master says good morning then she bows.* *The Master of the house then asks Kasumi to follow her to the garden in the center of the house for breakfast. *Not to be rude Kasumi follows her but glances behind him. The foyer shimmers showing a ruined room but quickly returns to it's restored state.*

Fiziali

Old 06-12-2007, 11:24 PM

Rabhia sat outside in her garden, for what seemed like hours. The cook announced breakfast, and she looked once more over her vast estate before turning to go inside.

Sitting in the dining room alone, she nibbled at her breakfast, hardly touching it. She just could not take her mind off the words of the beast, or stop thinking about her dream. She'd wondered if she would be pursued by the beast just as she had been in her dreams, or if that was just a symbol, of who knows what?

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-15-2007, 01:39 PM

*Arriving at the garden he smells the food.* *The master of the house asks him to sit down and tell her about his travels.*

Fiziali

Old 06-16-2007, 11:48 PM

Looking down at her plate, Rabhia realized she had just been picking at her breakfast. Taking two quick bites, she set her fork down, and got up from the table.

She went outside, and found her horse ready for the trip. Mounting, Rabhia instructed her staff to keep watch over her estate while she was gone. She informed them that she did not know when she would be returning, as she was going on a very long journey that would possibly take her to the ends of the earth.

Slowly riding out the gate, she took one last long look upon her estate, then sighed. 'I wonder if I'll ever see it again', she'd wondered to herself. Riding towards town, she figured on picking up a few supplies. Then she would be on her way.

Yunimori
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-17-2007, 12:10 AM

Name: Yunimori
Name of Character: Yuni Zeyrr
Element: Air
Chinese Zodiac Sign (If known) : Sheep *rolls eyes*
Time of Day born (If you don't know just say day or night) : Rat (midnight exactly)
Latin Sign: Gemini, the Twins
Magic Ability: Storm-call, Regeneration/Wound Transfer, and Telekinesis
Weapon: An oak staff and her fists

SEG
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2007, 05:40 AM

Ruvien shielded her stark orange eyes with a hand as the sun's early morning glare became more than she could bare. With each ray that produced itself, Ruvien's character became more apparent. She was slightly tall for woman, her skin bearing a deep cinnamon hue, her face and limbs completely bustling with constant excitement as was revealed by her curious coloring. Her limbs were long and limber, highly apparent given her attire. She'd simply donned a simple olive green jacket, whose sleeves reached only to her elbows, it's hood lined with gray fur splotched with black. She wore a simple pair of short white boxers highly contrasting her earthy tones, a pair of black slip-ons hastily lingering upon her feet.

Her face was no different in character than the rest of her body, with the exception of her very short, boyishly-cut brown hair that sweeped off to one side, making her large gold earrings quite prominent. They seemed to be her only piercing, the large circular orbs pinned to her lobes with beads cascading downwards, two claws attached at each end. And, then, of course, were her startling eyes, their shaping more pointed and sinister, a vague illusion to those of a tiger. However, they were currently laughing at the sudden turn of events, put at ease and off guard as she leaned casually against the wall, hands resting in the pockets of her jacket.

'I don’t believe I'm hurt,' she explained, her eyes briefly falling downwards for a quick inspection. Upon the little thief’s suggestion, she rose a curious brow, chewing over as she bit upon her lip. 'My first response is no, as I was on my way to finding a temple. However, given I have no clue where the bloody place is, I'm inclined to oblige. Well, that, and my roommate won't be rising for another couple hours.' This thought brought a grin to her lips as nodded for the thief to show her the way.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 05:59 AM

"well let me stash this stuff then we can go to the temple." Zacroma said leading the way back to her house. She unlocked the door taking a quick glance around seeing nothing she walked in. closing the door behind Ruvien she walked back to her private room. "welcome to my humble abode. Well actually its more of a pig pen with how much crap i have but it home. Down here is my work station. I create sculptures." Zacroma said walking down stairs and over to the back of the room past all of her sculptures. she set down her newly aquire bag of suplies and turned around. "okay so the temple then. Huh?" Zacroma said but she caught sight of one of her sculptures.
It wasn't one she had made where normally a vibrant dragon sat now stood a castle. Zacroma walked up to the sculpture angry that someone had broken in and removed her sculpture replacing it. But as she neared the sculpture she saw something move on it. The metal moved two female figures walking up to the castle. Zacroma could hear voices in her head talking. one was hers the other the girl she had just met they walked up to the castle and knocked on the door.
"you sure this is the right place?" the figure of ruvien asked.
"yep this is Rabhia's castle." the figure of zacroma said. then the door opened. Zacroma blinked but when her eyes opened the figures and the castle were gone and in there place was her original sculpture.
"umm i don't think were supposed to go to the temple." Zacroma said looking up to Ruvien

Fiziali

Old 06-20-2007, 09:34 PM

Rabhia rode into town, and decided to stop in at her friend's house to let her know she was going out of town before she stopped at the shop for supplies. She dismounted, hitching her horse to the post near the alley, then walked over to the front door.

She had been about to pull it open, when two women came through the door. One of them looked familiar to her, and Rabhia tried to remember where she'd seen her before. Suddenly it came to her, it was the woman she'd seen the night before fleeing through the darkness.

Addressing Ruvien, she asked her, "Hey, are you ok? You seemed quite upset last night. I tried to stop you so I could help, but you were gone so fast. The wind was blowing so hard, I don't think you heard me call out to you. My name is Rabhia. Rabhia Seraphina, but you can call me Rabi if you like."