Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 02:44 AM

"Hmm?" He muttered quirking a long platinum eyebrow. He turned and with a small squeak he practically dove behind Gwenifer's chair.
"Hhhiiiiddddeeee mmmeeeee!!!" He pleaded as the darker of the two newcomers pointed towards them with a nod.

"Zack you moron, get out from behind there!" Alec reached around with an apologetic look to the girl, and jerked his brother from behind her. Dale on the other hand picked up the jug that was sitting on the table and ran it under his nose smelling it.
"Very expensive. Zack....just how did you plan on paying for it?"
"I have money...you two are always so negative!"
"That's beacuse you cheat everyone you come across." Alec plopped down into the seat beside the girl and nodded to her in greeting. Dale took his own seat across from him, adjusting his wings so that they slid out the back of the chair in as comfortable position as he could get them.
"If you can afford such luxuries, you can buy us dinner for having to hunt you down." Zack flopped into his own seat saddened that his evening had been interrupted by his flesh and blood...blast them all.
"Gwenifer...I suppose I should introduce you..these are my brothers, Dale, and Alec." Alec again nodded while sifting through a menu that had been left on the table, while Dale only 'humphed', pouring himself a mug from the ale on the table.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 09-15-2007, 02:49 AM

Gwenifer jumped as Zack zoomed behind her chair. "What??" She said confused. She nodded back as one of them sat down next to her, while the other took Zack's seat. "Zack..." She said smirking, and shaking her head. "You cheat." She teased. "Hi Dale," She smiled weakly, "hello Alec." She said turning to the one next to her. After a few moments of silence she squirmed awkwardly in severe confusion, "umm... What's going on exactly?" She looked from brother to brother. All three were rather attractive, she considered her common self to be lucky, but still, very confused.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 03:01 AM

Dale sighed and set his mug aside.
"We are simple travellers. We came to this city after someone..." He shot a pointed glance at Zack.
"Got us thrown out of the last one because of his gambling problems." Alec laughed, propping his knees against the table.
"Yeah, Zack's gambling problem isn't that he loses money, he always wins..even when he's not cheating."
"ALEC!" Said gambler hissed.
"Will you knock it off...I'm trying to have a moment here with this young lady!"
"Like all the others we know, but we're hungry, so you can deal with it. If it wern't for your 'distractions' we would be safely inside our Inn room at the moment deciding where we should go next." Dale turned to Gwenifer and nodded.
"I can understand if you hate him now, but at least stick around long enough to eat with us. That way you crush his pride and his wallet." He smiled as Zack pounded his head into the table..his night just got worse and worse.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 03:08 AM

Gwenifer laughed at the remarks the brothers were making. "I'm a traveler too, I suppose. "Well I've got money, don't worry, and I need a hotel room anyways, so you guys can share with me. Just one person won't fit well in a two bed room. Especially seeing as you're getting me dinner," she hinted, smiling. She reached her hand across the table and ruffled Zack's hair, "you'll be fine." She teased, and took another sip from her mug.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 03:19 AM

Zack's face lifted in hopeful adoration even with his hair sticking out in the most ridiculous fashion.
"Rea--"
"Out of the question." Dale's interjection sent his forehead careening back into the wooden table.
"For one, we aren't the most silent roomates...for two, we can't impose on you any further, it's enough that you have had to deal with Zack, so we can't expect you to deal with Alec as well."
"Oh look who's talking, Mr. Pillow-Biter." Dale's pale gaze turned on his brother with a firey vengance.
"Say that again I dare you." Alec and Dale's confrontation and Zack's state of depression was certainly comical..but it had sent most of the sane patrons to the far side of the room, clearly these people were either out of their collective minds, or had spent entirely too long together....they opted for the former.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 03:26 AM

"No I mean it," Gwenifer said laughing at the melancholy of Zack, as his two kin bantered immaturely across the table. "Guys! Seriously, I can get us a room very far away from other people's rooms... Believe me." She said, grinning almost mischievously, oh the memories... "Also you seem to be disturbing other customers. So really, I'm serious, it's a hotel room, it can't be that bad. Anyways, I need some entertainment, I've always hated traveling alone." She forced a pitiful smile, giving off a very sad kittenish look. She blinked, "but I guess if it's too much..." She started to stand up, her small fluffy tail lay across the back of her leg, swishing slowly from left to right.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 03:42 AM

Zack's face fell even futher if it was possible as Gwenifer stood to leave.
"No wait!" He cried. With a growl and a flash of silver once moer, he rammed his hands into either of his brother's faces, sending them both backwards into the floor.
"Please forgive them...we'd be happy to accept your hospitality." He glared at either of them.
"Wouldn't we?" With a meek nod, both Alec and Dale righted their chairs with a nod.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 09-15-2007, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch
Zack's face fell even futher if it was possible as Gwenifer stood to leave.
"No wait!" He cried. With a growl and a flash of silver once moer, he rammed his hands into either of his brother's faces, sending them both backwards into the floor.
"Please forgive them...we'd be happy to accept your hospitality." He glared at either of them.
"Wouldn't we?" With a meek nod, both Alec and Dale righted their chairs with a nod.
(i am starting )

Sario landed outside a town with a thud " wow what a ride...WOAH WHERE THE HECK AM I????" she stood up with a start "Rainbow??????" she asked her Magical weapon

No information possible , sorry master" Random Rainbow apologised
"no no no not your fault we are just in a strange world lets just find out where we are first " Sario replied and headed for the city

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 03:52 AM

Gwenifer smiled in triumph, "well then, let's go shall we?" She set down a few bills of money on the table, and turned, heading for the door, her tail swishing quickly to and fro behind her, as she exited the tavern. She looked around for a moment, then finding her sense of direction she turned right, and stepped into the ominous crowd of people, hoping this wouldn't separate her from her fellow travelers. After a few blocks they reached a very tall hotel, without looking at which brother she was talking to she pointed up to the top, "I can get us in one of those rooms, where we won't bother anyone." She smiled to herself and headed for the large doors of the hotel.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 03:56 AM

Zack, without hesitation jerked his brothers up by their collars and lead them along as he followed Gwenifer...both the other two grumbling about missing out on food.

"You can get us a room up there?" He questioned.
"That should work for our purposes...right?"
"I suppose so." Dale stood and brushed himself off.
"But be warned Zack...I still require food..I hope you're willing to buy."

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-15-2007, 03:57 AM

Sartho stood up and stepped out of his concealed corner he never liked the looks people gave him, but those same looks that people showed so blatant dislike for kept most from fighting him in a bar. He walked straight up to the group and said "You three would be wise to take her up on that. Even I've seen the posters for you three... Oh don't worry I just like to be where the fun is and you sure will have a party getting outta here tonight. I can help tho if you let me stick around and get a taste of the action." Sartho winked which was more than obvious because of his glowing pupils in his eyes.

"I'm Sartho and i know the bounty hunters around here your lucky i got to you first."

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 04:04 AM

"Don't worry, don't worry, they've got room service, I'm starving too." Gwenifer said as she walked through the doors of the hotel, into the lobby, where there were a few couches, and chairs. "You guys sit tight, I'll get us the room." And with that she walked over to the counter, where a short man, possibly a little older than Gwenifer was. From where the brothers were sitting, you might have seen something similar to, the employee shaking his head vigorously a few times, and after a few minutes of odd gestures from Gwenifer, the man, blushing, handing her two key cards. Gwenifer grinned mischievously again and walked back over to the brothers, "okay, we've got a room, on the top floor, no one around us either." She smirked and headed for an elevator.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:09 AM

The three turned to the dark figure that had followed them.
"And?" Dale's eyes ran up and down, sizing him up. Alec...was a little more...blunt.
"Action my arse pal! You can take your bounty hunting self elsewhere!"
"Alec...calm down." Dale hissed.
"Why would you, a bounty hunter, want to follow a bounty rather than turn them in?" He smirked.
"Help us? Is that what they call it now?" He nodded to the room that Gwenifer had pointed out.
"Very well....we'll make it a party then...we should be getting inside if what you say is to come to pass." He turned to the Inn.
"Shall we?"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 04:14 AM

Gwenifer held both room keys in her hand, "which one of you should I trust this with?" She looked from brother to brother, then as the other person approached, she looked up. Deciding not to answer, she put the room key in Alec's hand, "random man can come with us too! I'd just like to eat, and not have to mess with blocking traffic in front of a hotel!" She turned and headed into an elevator.
[Okay I hafta go. G'night]

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-15-2007, 04:18 AM

"Sounds like a good idea. And no I'm not a bounty hunter. My former best friend tried to collect when they tried to blame a string of arson fires in me. I've been making business harder for him ever since." He smiled a bright white as pearl smile, remembering the first bounty he had pulled right out of his rival's hand and set free.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 09-15-2007, 04:21 AM

(night)
Sario walk thorught the town, she saw the posters " huh wanted posters, they look interesting too but I don't want to try to avoid trouble for now " she went into the nearest hotel and saw the same men man why does this happen to me of all times my luck does this o well she went to the counter and asked if she could get a room but found out she couldn't get one with the money she had "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON"T HAVE ENOUGH I HAVE LOADS THERE, WHAT YOU DON"T TAKE THAT CURRENCEY DAMN" she stomped off into the lobby before she got too angered remember why you are on this journey Sario she warned herself

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:27 AM

AS if straight out of a comic play, all three brothers crossed their arms and lifted the same brow in an attempt to understand.
"So you're saying..."
"That you just.."
"Want to make the bounty hunter's lives that are
actually after us.....a living hell?" They turned to one another and smiled in the same cat-like manner.
"Sounds fun to us!"

Zack turned when he spotted yet another young lady...she was at the counter screaming about funds...he considered going after her...but with Alec and Dale there...he couldn't so much as scratch an itch without them knowing.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2007, 04:30 AM

Quote:
AS if straight out of a comic play, all three brothers crossed their arms and lifted the same brow in an attempt to understand.
"So you're saying..."
"That you just.."
"Want to make the bounty hunter's lives that are
actually after us.....a living hell?" They turned to one another and smiled in the same cat-like manner.
"Sounds fun to us!"

Zack turned when he spotted yet another young lady...she was at the counter screaming about funds...he considered going after her...but with Alec and Dale there...he couldn't so much as scratch an itch without them knowing.
she was still steaming grrr ungrateful little I should turn him into some toad or something else slimy
"what am I going to do about my funds? or lack their of " she whispered so just her and Random Rainbow could hear, she got up and was about to leave but stopped mid way to look at the pictures on the way by " wow thses look just like the ones at home " she said

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-15-2007, 04:36 AM

His smile turned to pure mischief "Thats exactly what I'm saying." He began to walk up to the rooms "I must warn you though i do tend to snore but i love sleeping out on balconies this time of year." He grabbed a room service menu on the way past the counter. "Don't worry i pay cash for all my eh luxuries."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:42 AM

The trio nodded and followed the same route that Gwenifer had taken allowing for Sartho to preceed them.

The room was fairly spacious...if it were only four people...and they were very tiny..Zack and Dale had staked out a bed to themselves, leaving the other for Gwenifer, and Alec to sleep on the floor.
"Bastards..." He muttered jerking off thier only blanket to make a padding.
Dale shifted a little scratching at his back.
"You okay?" Zack questioned leaning back against the headboard.
"Yeah..just....odd." His wings were set flat against his back...and the dark gray feathers that proceeded out of the bottom, were a light gray now...they had turned a shade.
"That's new." Alec muttered stretching out.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 04:51 AM

[-sneaks on- >D]
Gwenifer laid out a pallet on the floor. "I just ordered pizza for us, and OF COURSE, the person who pays for all of it has to sleep on the floor. I agree with Alec, 'bastards'" she ranted for a moment, then pulled a few things from a pouch on her side, and walked into the bathroom, "taking a shower," she shouted and stepped into the bathroom. After about ten minutes she came back, wearing pretty much the same thing, just no guns or pointy objects on her sides. She heard a knock on the door and turned to open it, "thanks," she said melodically, handing an employee a few bills, and taking the pizza. "Dig in," she tossed it on Dale's bed and then sat down on her own.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2007, 04:52 AM

Quote:
The trio nodded and followed the same route that Gwenifer had taken allowing for Sartho to preceed them.

The room was fairly spacious...if it were only four people...and they were very tiny..Zack and Dale had staked out a bed to themselves, leaving the other for Gwenifer, and Alec to sleep on the floor.
"Bastards..." He muttered jerking off thier only blanket to make a padding.
Dale shifted a little scratching at his back.
"You okay?" Zack questioned leaning back against the headboard.
"Yeah..just....odd." His wings were set flat against his back...and the dark gray feathers that proceeded out of the bottom, were a light gray now...they had turned a shade.
"That's new." Alec muttered stretching out.
maybe I can get the currency she thought so she followed them from a distance intl they where in their room great now what? and they would probibly leave ASAP so I am SOL unless I just keep following them..... she sighed she had no luck she got up and was about to leave when she saw the pizza guy go past yes at last she turned invisible with her magic and stole his wallet and pay while he wasn't looking

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-15-2007, 04:53 AM

"New huh reminds me of my dad's hair last time i saw him. He said I was why it was gray, rest his soul, he always said i should one day learn what its like to go grey, but some how i doubt it," grabbing a wisp of his hair and holding it in his hand in front of his face until it drifted apart like smoke does. "Well Good night."

(and with that i will say good night as well loco is out)

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:58 AM

Dale flexed his wings and looked back at the feathers.
"Yeah...why are they gray..." He muttered.
"Maybe it's cause you've found such nice people to stay with." Zack crooned to him as he grabbed his brother in a headlock.
"You're always so fussy, that's what turned your feathers gray...lighten up and they will too. Nephilim are bound to their emotions."
"SHUT. UP!" Alec cried tossing his pillow at them.
"You're both idiots!"

((Me too..Night!!))

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 05:02 AM

Gwenifer shrugged seeing as the brothers were bickering too much to notice the pizza on the end of the bed. She had lost her appetite, so she shook her head at them and laid down on her pallet. Within a few minutes, disregarding the noise, she was soundly asleep. Her dreams filled with a face, the one that would not get out of her head, would not stop following her. Maybe that was why she wanted them in the room, for a feeling of security. So far she did not feel secure.
[Mkay I should really go this time, g'night]