kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-17-2007, 10:29 PM

In The Future The town has become distruction nothing barely left of anything at all. The people are suffering and a war is upon the rebel and the people trying to hold council. There are criminals everywhere from all the chaos destroying the world and its people. The Council Leir'Den
Is coming up with a team of bounty hunters. to fight off the criminals and restore the world back to normal. if that is even possible with toxicated mutants and people with adnormal powers. from the polution caused from our mistakes.

Rules

Basic forum rules please
no godmodding
atleast be semi-lit
please no flaming
No spam grr you spam

Make your character sheet out however you want it.

My character
---------

Name: Thirteen
Race: Cat Mutant
Weaponry: Claws And Glock 17's
Appearance: Black hair straight and to waist usually put up in chinese messy bun. Cat eyes. claws. Long black tail slightly fluffy. Fangs.White streaks all throughout her black hair. usualy wearing leather body suit with lots of belts everywhere and black cloak over them with her weaponry in her holsters.

Bio:She was abandoned at only four and given for the world to have. she was raised by cats and lives now to fight criminals for her parents were killed by them.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 09-18-2007, 12:21 AM

Name: San (three)
Race: Wolf Mutant
Weaponry: Claws, swords, and throwing daggers
Appearance: (She has wolf ears on her head, and a wolf tail.
Bio: At the age of three she was taken from her family and raised by an agency as a fighter with the purpose of killing everything that threatened them. Such as the toxicated mutants and those with powers bent on detroying things.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 09-18-2007, 02:11 AM

Name: Ezulu
Race: Wolverine/ Human
Weapons: His temper, and metal wrist claws.
Appliance:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...86267048_l.jpg
Bio: Parents threw him out, because they didn't want him when he was 5. When they tossed him out, it was in the forest on the outside of town. So he was raised be a wolverine, and has one good nose that helps him sniff out things. He has the agility of a monkey, and speed as well. Just don't piss him off and your good. He doesn't trust people right off the bat either.

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to chibi_drigger

Old 09-18-2007, 02:36 AM

Name: Leigh Kcine

Race: Short hair Feline/Human

Apperance: She has an amazing body, nearly ideal. She's got the shining hair, the small waist, huge bust, wide hips, all the curves a guy could ask for. She can almost always be found in either a skirt or short shorts, too short for wear. Under these is always a black bathing suit, so if her under wear is seen, it's only a bathingsuit. Her shirt more often than not, covers no lower than just above her navel.

Weapons: Her body(she distracts alot of men), claws, and fighting skills.

Bio: She was raised as a fighter, taught that one day, it would be important to have such a skill. Her family had been killed off in the war and to be blatantly honest, she wasn't that upset anymore. Atleast they hadn't lived to see this--that and she HERSELF was alive. It's hard to tell just which side of the fight she is on. She aids the theives, and the bounty hunters depending on the proposal.

Flaws: She's very shallow and will often save herself over others. Leigh is very easily persuaded by money. She may also keep important information--that could save lives--untill the very last moment, or untill it's too late, because no one ever asks. She'll only tell if you ask.

Donut

Old 09-18-2007, 02:46 AM

((When could we be able to start??))

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-18-2007, 02:56 AM

((Soon hopefully. This is going to be fun. ))

Donut

Old 09-18-2007, 02:57 AM

((yea, I hope so..:) ))

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 09-18-2007, 06:06 AM

(I can't wait)

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-18-2007, 12:06 PM

Name: Keoko Meogine
Race: Dog Mutant
Appearance: (I'll have a reference picture up as soon as I finish it)
Waist length brown hair, with blue tips. Small Dog ears and tail. About 5 foot 6 inches. Her attire changes upon her mood. Most of the time, however she is wearing a outfit that is slightly lacking and enables her to be a bit more flexible, loves light shades of blue and often wears them.
Bio: She doesn't remember a lot about her past and is searching for someone who knew who she once was. The only thing that she has to go on though, is a dog tag that has her name, a series of numbers and a name of a scientist. It is often hard to tell who's side she's on as she plays her cards to how they would best suit her, however, when she gains a person's trust she is sure not to break it. She is very Bi-poler, one moment she can be taunting and childish the next serious and mature.
Weakness: She is not quick to trust, hate the majority of people, moody and scared of centipedes. She also hates injustice.
Strong points: Good with a blade, loyal to those she trusts, and quick witted.

faceless_romanctic
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 08:21 PM

Name: Kaden
Race: wolf mutant
Weaponry: 2 katanas and a demonic scyth
Appearance: purple hair , has black crow wings on back. Whole body suit is made of black belts and i have a black heart necklace on me. he always wears a cape tha goes all around his body and has a mask on his face to hide his identity from the world....

Bio:he was born in the 1600's in traselvania and was cursed by a vampire who was blood thirsty and was possesed by the devil....and now his whole lifes purpose is to find the blood thirsty vampire who tainted him..

SEG
*^_^*

Old 09-19-2007, 04:05 PM

[ I'm not seeing any bad guys, so, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ]

Name Seventeen, known to most as Ryv

Age 23

Race Human, with a little twist

Weaponry Ryv prefers nothing more than a good, old fashioned ass beating, however, when forced to choose a weapon, it would have to be her mysterious staff, that looks nothing more than a lead pipe.

Appearance Ryv gives off a very powerful and exotic vibe, quite unlike most of the ruffians she crosses paths with. To most, she looks to be nothing more than a pitiful human, however it is the powerful and revered blood of the long forgotten race that runs through her veins. Her markings, the only proof to the day that her tribe ever existed, are that of her potently cinnamon-hued skin, tainted, as some would put it, with exuberant forest green whorls.

A sizable turquoise feather, pinned down by a brilliant orange belt, extends from a large brown that hat rests upon her head at all times, one point of the extravagant musketeer-esque hat pulled down rakishly, at times shadowing her starkly slanted eyes, a feature mostly attributed to gypsies. Her orbs are a sultry turquoise color with a wild green tinge to them that accounts for her unaccountable and swift changes of mind. They are both heavily dusted with a vibrant orange shadow, mostly apparent when her eyes drawn to a close in either frustration or thought. Beneath her right eye is mole, alluding to feminine beauty that certainly isn’t amiss upon her crescent-shaped face. Her hair, the very same forest green of her whorls, is tightly drawn back into a ponytail beneath her hat, her long hair cascading in feathery layers upon her back. Each nine times pierced; her ears were heavily laden with an assortment of silver, gold and bronzed earrings, not a single matching pair between the two.

Across her sturdy shoulders three chains were spread, a choker drawn tightly about her long neck with a final necklace layering beneath them all. Her right shoulder, precariously inked with a tribal image, bore only a couple armlets beneath it, ones she’d taken an especial liking to. The adjacent upper arm bore a trio of strapping brown belts, each spaced equally from the other. She wore no gauntlets or gloves, unless the need arose, leaving her forearms and hands completely bare, save a few choice bracelets about her right arm. Her breasts seemed ample given the simple, venomishly black corset she wore, stark turquoise buttons extending from top to bottom, bringing the tight-laced garment to a close. Sitting low on her curvy hips was a brown skirt, layered in the fashion of a flamenco dress to her mid thigh, another dysfunctional trio of brown belts haphazardly placed over the top. Her final garment, a pair of tight-fitting black boots reach up to her knee, each laced with precision and care.

I'll draw you a picture when I feel like it.xD

Bio Ryv was the seventeenth creation by a rather mad and raving scientist, bent upon world domination and destruction. She is his pride and joy, a purely human creation, spawned from only a few ancient Djimbi cells that he nearly died to collect. She retains a great deal of their qualities, both physical and mental, making her quite a force to be reckoned with, as well as one of the heftiest bounties out there. Her formative years were spent with the mad scientist, who she often times refers to, coldly, as father. However, Ryv's personality made it a bit hard upon th aging man, so she simply moved away from him at the age of sixteen, washing her hands of him almost completely. From that time on, Ryv dabbled in various forms of mischeif and mayhem, managing to become a quite notorious theif, with an eye for almost anything that shines. Her reputation is often described as cold and calculated, however, there is so much more to the beautiful, and most assuredly insane, young woman.

I warn you all now, Ryv swears like a sailor.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-20-2007, 12:17 AM

(Wah Seg! *huggs* It does not suprise me at all that your being the bad guy.)

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2007, 12:42 AM

Name: Day
Race: Squirrel Mutant
Weaponry: twin swords
Appearance: Short Aburn hair with squirrel ears and tail.
About- A self-proclaimed vigilante. Goal is to wipe out anyone she considers bad or useless. Judgemental and currently a mass-murderer. Put on the side of evil, though she considers herself the ultimate good.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2007, 01:13 AM

We can start now! thank you everyone for joining!! :D

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2007, 01:19 AM

Thirteen looked around with mild eyes and stood up straight on the roof top of a crumbling building she jumped off of it landing on her feet her cat tail flicking twice she stared up at the toxic covered sky. 'Where is this world going.." She murmured lowly and shook her head muttering a foul word under her breathe and heading down the shadows her eyes flickered from different peoples faces. She was on the look out for a criminal that had been all over the news and had massacred twenty people.

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2007, 01:23 AM

Day blinked, yawned and stretched. What did she do yesterday? Ah yes, that cute little town. So dreadfully full of the cruel and useless. There was no town now. She smiled. Who said one person couldn't make a difference? There was no town now.
She was wearing an elegant black dress that she's looted from one of the houses. It was meant for mourning. She wore it with a sort of sadistic pleasure. The lace veil covered part of her face and made her difficult to recognize.
Good thing.
All she needed was some ignorant bounty hunter coming along and spouting hypocritical things.
They were so self-richeous.
Didn't they know that she was the best that had ever happened to te world?
Evil?
Ha.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2007, 01:29 AM

Thirteen growled lowly this world was falling apart. a mail like dressed man ran up to her with seriousness on his face as he ran up to her bowing his head and huffing "huff...Ms...huff....Thirteen..huff you have mail! huff..its important...huff" He handed her a old looking letter with a red seal on it with a crest it looked important so she just nodded "Thank you sir.." She handed him some coins and walked away opening it as she walked it was from some kind of council she read it throughly they wanted her to work for them it would amount to lots of money "hn...i work for none.." she said lowly to herself then shoved it in her pocket to dispose at a trashcan after a few minuets of walking it had been forgotten her stomach growled

Donut

Old 09-20-2007, 02:08 AM

Whyat walked down the empty ally way. There was no sign or anyone in the part of town that he was in. But he could smell fear. For being on the good side of this, he always had to act like the criminal. He just hoped that he couldn't be could because he was just acting. He walked some metal stairs toward the top of an older building. The wind blowing harder the further he went up.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2007, 02:24 AM

Thirteen looked at the time which was on an almost broken clock tower she then checked her pockets no money her stomach growled once more she felt a piece of paper the letter and sighed re reading it Lots of money
She though about this and shrugged why not she thought she then started heading towards where the directions told her to go at a bar called Drunk drive what a horrible and ironic name she thought deciding to join the council as she walked into the door of the bar glancing around

SEG
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2007, 04:09 AM

Ryv, who's arms were folded bitterly atop her chest, felt a powerful lurch in her stomach as her body swayed from left to right, a potent scowl laced upon her features as her precarious turquoise eyes sloshed in beat with the swinging motion, only the infinite stretch of the browned sky within her immediate line of vision. This is like being drunk, her barbed thoughts echoed, one of her arms slyly and slothenly slipping away to catch hold of her beloved hat, which she could feel slowly inching off of her head as she hung there, upside down, from the arm of the now demolished clock. 'Bloody fucking hell,' she hissed, removing it completely, allowing a long trail of forest green locks to cascade downward and subject themselves to the full force of gravity. A violent set of shivers subsequently trailed down her lengthy legs as the ever slightest of breezes nipped at her bare skin, no longer shielded by the meager protection of her skirt, now turned completely upside down, revealing her very sexy panties to all those in the world that were fortunate enough to be looking down upon her.

'You're enjoying this, aren't you?' she continued to rant, pointing her lucid stare at sky above. 'Twisted fucking cock sucker.' Her reason for being hog-tied and upside-down? Well, it was simple. Whenever Ryv became too much to handle in her little guild of thieves, her first mate would come up with a unique form of mediation for her vent her frustrations. Unfortunately for him, this method was only boiling her collar more, especially now that her hat was at stake.

She could hear his hefty chuckle above, his voice laughingly admitting, 'Why, yes, I do, darling.' He watched as her hair stood on end, his shallow comment immediately igniting her irritation, as well as her motivation. She clenched the brim of her hat between her surprisingly sterling white set of teeth, swinging her body upward. The feeble rope slid through her hands, a slight burn stinging her palms as she squeezed it tighter and began the laborious task of dragging her body weight upward, all the while locking her malicious glower upon his body that he'd so cleverly concealed within the shadows. 'Wait until it I get up there, Jiko,' she muttered, her powerful and sultry voice muffled by the cargo she carried in her mouth, 'I am going to shove my foot so far up your ass that you'll taste my boot.'

She reached the edge, smacking her hand against the cool floor dramatically, feeling an enormous relief as Jiko's powerful hand latched onto her wrist and lifted her to her feet. 'I oughta kill you,' she growled, swaying a bit before garnering her balance. She immediately set to stuffing her hat back onto her head, where it rightfully belonged, tilting it rakishly across an eye. With one fluid motion, Jiko knifed the binding about her ankles away, Ryv immediately proceeding for the door housing the long flight of steps downward, offhandedly making light conversation, 'Well, this place is fucking dead. Whatever loot there is to be had here has to be searched for, and let's face it, you're all a bunch of lazy-ass slackers. Let's move on.'

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-20-2007, 04:31 AM

"Ekh..." Leigh's nose wrinkled up at the mixed smell of rotting human flesh, and decaying land. The world was disgusting. As the girl traveled, she'd been finding many, many massacured villages. People dead or still dying, the lost echoes of screaming children and women. It really made her stomach turn.

"Just think," she looked around, "you could have been in one of thoes villages when whatever it was attacked." Even though she was atleast 4 hours from the nearest village, the smell carried. It was hard to cover up the smell of about 1000 decaying bodies.

Truging forward, she pulled up the hood on the back of her shirt. It was nearly blistering hot where she was at the moment, her hood being the only protection from the sun she had at the moment. Her arms and legs were bare, under the unforgiving light of the sun.

The plannet was so wrong right now. You could be walking through scorching desert at one moment, and and hour later, you were in beautifull summer or spring weather. Most had adapted but... it still wasn't the most convenient thing in the whole world.

Really, Leigh wasn't looking for anything specific. Just a town that hadn't been slaughtered. Somewhere she could sleep in a bed would be nice. She just continued moving. The girl knew how to protect herself against things that tried to attack her, and she could move quite quickly. She just wanted a god. damned. TOWN!

[Sorry everyone that my first post has to be OOC but, I'm tied up with homework and work for the next day or so and will not be able to get on untill late tomorrow night. -bows- Sorry everyone, please excuse me.]

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-20-2007, 04:46 AM

((now you know Axe HAD to come out and play with his favorite antagonist. I couldn't let this one slip by, lmao! I hope it's not too late to join))

UserName: jurupamae
Name: Anoxam "Axe" Shoninyarr
Race: Human/Lunarian mix
Appearance: Axe appears more human than Lunarian and it has been rumored that his mother had had an affair which lead to such traits. He has long jet black hair that hangs to the middle of his back with several silver and fluorescent blue streaks running through it. Generally he wears it in a braid and tucks it under a hat or other assorted headgear. He is 7'2 and weighs approximately 285 lbs. He does not need to work out at all since Lunarians are naturally lean and strong. His eyes are naturally blue but will change to a deep violet or emerald green and varying shades in between depending on his mood. His skin is a dark tan color, which is odd since Lunarians are typically olive or green in coloration.

Generally Axe is garbed in standard issue police gear: blue and white camouflage pants, black boots, an augmented Kevlar type vest underneath a white shirt with the police logo on it, a military issue chest plate on top of his shirt, and black fingerless gloves. His helmet used to be blue with the police logo on it but Axe felt that he stuck out like a sore thumb so he spray painted it black. It has an Infra-red flip down sight over the right eye. He will snipe his victims but often chose close combat as it was much more brutal. He often carries a sniper rifle, grenades, a standard Lunarian pistol, and a very long combat knife. He has a police issue baton, mace, and handcuffs strapped to his belt. He has the appearance of a man who has aged much harder and faster than other men of his age. Deep wrinkles mark his forehead and surround his eyes and he is generally unshaven. A long jagged scar runs along his left cheekbone and behind his ear. Around his neck he wears the symbol of the Lunarian God of War that he never takes off.

While at home he can often be found in his robe and undies with a drink in hand.

Personality: Axe is sour, jaded, and sarcastic. He finds humor in the most desperate situations and generally laughs at other people's expense. He does not care whether he lives or dies at this point. He can be brutal and has been known to use torture as an effect method of obtaining a confession but he is very religious and believes he was sent by the gods themselves to rid the universe of its evil scourge. He is relentless and will pursue a target forever if necessary. He is also known to take trophies from criminals he has caught and has an odd assortment of them in his living room. He is very proud of them and if drunk he will go on and on about how he acquired them.

History: Rumor had it that his mother had been traveling from a distance planet on a religious missionary trip and had crash landed on a small blue planet that was not as advanced technically as her own. She was immediately picked up by the military of this backwater planet and taken to Area 51 where she was treated for major trauma and injury to her body. The doctor in charge of her care soon became enchanted by her beauty and the two had an affair which resulted in Axe being born. Somehow this feeble race had managed to repair her ship and she was allowed to return to her home planet. Life was good until Axe began to look more human. The religious leaders punished his mother by banishing her to the nearby planet of Octamare 1. It was a harsh environment with many predators and Axe never saw her again.

He was befriended and later raised by an old priest of the War temple and brainwashed to believe that he was sent to kill those that did not follow the Kryptican, the Lunarian biblical text. When the priest died Axe left Lunaria and ended up on Fryth where he enrolled in the police academy and graduated with honors. He figured being a policeman would be the best way to rid the galaxy of heretics and nonbelievers. He met a woman named Lloralyn while in the academy and fell in love. Unfortunately she did not agree with his beliefs that the galaxy need to be rid of those that did not follow his religion and she left him. Scorned and with a broken heart he became bitter and felt he would never find love again. He left Fryth and came to another world. A world of chaos and disorder and in need of someone like him.

Like Ryv, Axe also has a very bad potty mouth.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2007, 05:30 AM

(not to late)

Thirteen walked to a table and sat down examining the people around where the hell where these people supposed to be she was hungry and had no patience she sighed and propped her head up on her right hand her cat ears twitching as she glanced over to a table with cloaked men "Could those people be the people?" she wondered out loud and growled as her stomach growled "Shut up dammit ill feed you!" she murmured to herself and leaned back in her chair chewing on her bottom lip and staring at the table waiting for something to happen. she pulled out her glock and twirled it around her finger a mild look crossing her features. "This better not take for ever.." She thought to herself looking out the window to the clock tower.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-20-2007, 06:29 AM

Axe sat atop a rocky outcrop and looked down at the place below. He could see some sort of tower with a clock that hadn't moved and several ruined and crumbling buildings. He saw a few people in the town; bandits and ruffians no doubt, that had come to call this place home. He stood up and stretched his large body. This place should be fun, he thought as he walked back toward his ship.

He had become bored and had been couped up for far too long with nothing to do. He spotted some local creatures that resembled rabbits or other type of rodent creatures munching warily on a patch of grass nearby. He didn't want to waste good ammunition on them so he gathered some rocks in to his palm and started throwing them at the feasting creatures. He hit all but one square and they were killed instantly. The one he had clipped was writhing and squealing in pain and Axe walked over and twisted its neck to put it out of its misery, satisfied with the sound of snapping and breaking of bones. He collected the carcasses and withdrew his knife from his belt and began to skin them. He bit in to the newly exposed flesh and tore a hunk off. Not the best meal but it will do. He tossed the skins aside as he ate, save one which he cut off the ear and left to dry in the sun. It would his first souvenir of his arrival; a little memento that he hoped to add to during his visit.

When finished with his meal he rose and went in to his ship, wiping the blood from his chin on his shirt. He needed to change in to something that would blend in more so he chose some black jeans, a black turtleneck, and a black leather jacket. Yes, it was hot but he didn't mind it. He thrived on heat. He packed his weapons in to a large black bag, closed the door of his ship, making sure to cloak it, and made his way down to the town.

Donut

Old 09-20-2007, 01:22 PM

Once at the top of the building, Whyat looked at the broken clock tower. "Damn things still broke.." He walked to the edge of the roof, and looked town at the few people that walked the streets.

He had spotted one unfamiliar looking person. He was in all black and carried a bag. was he good, or bad? He thought to him self. Then jumped back down to the street level, and slowly followed the stranger.