Rowan Flare
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-25-2007, 07:02 PM

A single spot light shone as a woman she was dressed in a long white dress stepped onto the large stage, a elaborate angel mask covered her face, her long black hair came down in waves over her shoulders as her voice periced the air, it carried to the very souls of the audiance and filled the corners of the room.

After the last echos of her song faded, the audiance stood and clapped, the woman bowed as the tail of her dress seemed to ripple across the floor. she looked up at the audiance, opening her eyes for the first time since she hade stepped onto the stage. her icy blue eyes seemed to condem the audiance, a smile crossed her ruby red lips then, revealing her demonic fangs.

"I pray that you injoyed your last moments..." her whispers went unoticed as she watched a shadow from the curtains grow and devour the crowd. she turned, ignoring there desprate cries.

"You are truely a devil..." a shadowy figure smiled as he stepped from the curtain, the shadows that had consumed the audiance retracted into his arm. The woman whirled grabing the mans throat.

"Watch your tounge Seraphim, i may be a fallen but i am no devil." the mans seer only greeted her.

"Then tell me, Kira." his hand grabed hers. " why is it that you care not for the lives of humans, and journey with me?"

"You know as well as i do that there was nothing but tainted soul and devils in there." she relesed his throat, she turned and begin to open the door.

"you are a fool... you really that you'll get in
his favour if you kill all the demons before your time is up?"

she stopped and turned towards him, removing her mask and wig reviling her short white hair.

" No, just the ones that count..."