Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-08-2007, 04:04 AM

Hi everyone! I'd like to know your thoughts on the easter event overall. :D Feel free to be honest!

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 04-08-2007, 04:06 AM

I think it's great with the clues and everything. ^_^

It's not like there's too little event items or eggs. Or there isn't too much like the annoying floating egg box on Gaia.

I love the way it's more interactive with the members and how it's more challenging. :3 For once a site doesn't treat us like a bunch of 3 year olds.

Twilko
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-08-2007, 04:18 AM

I think the event is good. It is good by trying find the items. Its like a hunt for the items.

But on gaia it just floats around and you just click on it. That is pretty boring.

Kitanya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2007, 04:21 AM

I really liked how you actually had to look for the eggs around the website :3

I liked this event ♥

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 04-08-2007, 04:30 AM

I'm really enjoying the event so far. Love that you have to search for the items. Only have one complaint about it but you already know what that is... >.>

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2007, 04:33 AM

I love the clue thing! Though, I suggest that they should make them more like riddles than vague hints. But its really, really awesome! I dunno, the threads, the way the NPCs actually interact with the users.

I love it!

pluto_san
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2007, 04:43 AM

I liked the approach with this event. The fact that we were given clues to look for the egg. Also the fact that many people were also helpful to those (like me) who had absolutely no clue to get some of the more difficult eggs.

This event also made me feel when I was smaller and we had easter egg hunts. They were the best!
So my hats off to the people who made this possible
<333333

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 04-08-2007, 06:10 AM

I like this event. I like how the clues were pretty easy and made sense. Some places have really hard events. o.o; This one I had no trouble with finding the eggs. The only trouble I had was the NPC thing where you had to tell her the word, and I didn't know it couldn't be capitalized. That took me forever to figure out. >.<

Sugar
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2007, 06:28 AM

I like it so far. ^^ I love coming back to see if there are new clues to figure out. ;o Some of them are pretty good clues. I wouldn't have figured if it weren't for a few hints I've read. =( xD

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-08-2007, 06:28 AM

Honestly... It's tough to tell.

I didn't like the St. Patrick's Day event because the items were so expensive. And I really didn't like that people were winning items in the tread for people that weren't even participating.

However, because we had to post in the thread in order to get a chance to earn items I feel like there was a lot of participation. I got to know quite a few people during the event.

With this event though, I don't feel the need to participate. I just come back and check to see if there's a new clue every now and then and go find my item. I think this is actually the first forum I've posted in during the whole event.

I suppose that's the most difficult part about making events like these... getting people to participate.

Either way. I enjoy the free items. They are really cute!! <3

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Winnsome Send a message via MSN to Winnsome

Old 04-08-2007, 06:30 AM

I liked this event a lot. The items were pretty, and searching for the eggs was fun!

I also appreciated the user-cooperation with this event as well. I believe it made the event run smoother. At first, when I came, I was confused as to what to do, but then several users pointed me in the right direction. Mike and Kairek's threads with more information was very useful as well.

Also, when I was getting frusturated with finding an egg, my fellow Menewshans helped me a lot! I really am greatful. It was a very successful event, in my opinion.

My only regret is that it's ending so soon. (:

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-08-2007, 07:06 AM

my kiddos hunt for eggs irl. I out grew it and i didnt realize until today how much i missed it. Finding eggs is fun. its that little feeling of self accomplishment that makes it fun <3
and it doesnt hurt that the items are so adorable <3

stilettolover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to stilettolover

Old 04-08-2007, 07:12 AM

@___@ I couldn't figure out the clues for the life of me--I only got the first one and I STILL needed help. I NEVER would have gotten the last one if I didn't read everyone's extra hints. Or any of them, really.

Which isn't a problem because people were willing to help out and user hints were allowed.

Overall I liked the event. I would have hung around more like I did for the last event but I'm feeling terrible. *feverfeverfever*

dragon bound
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2007, 07:16 AM

I like it, the egg hunting had me a bit confused at first, but once I figgured out there was an NPC dropping hints it got less confusing. *thought Ann was a real user for some reason* :oops:

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Baja

Old 04-08-2007, 07:16 AM

I actually like it. It reminds me of a good, old Eastre egg hunt. ^^

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 04-08-2007, 07:19 AM

I really liked it. It's been lots of fun. Some of the clues have been confusing, but we should have to work for the eggs. So good job! Can't wait for more!

Flaregon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-08-2007, 08:38 AM

It was a little small but still a hole lot bigger and better then gaia's 1,you at least have to work to find your prizes here not wait for a pop up egg to appear every 8 minutes then again that didn't even work right.

SilentBeauty
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2007, 09:05 AM

Well i started about 5 minutes ago.. and I already found this plushie! n__n

Jawful
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-08-2007, 09:05 AM

the items are cute

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to padfootsy

Old 04-08-2007, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaregon
It was a little small but still a hole lot bigger and better then gaia's 1,you at least have to work to find your prizes here not wait for a pop up egg to appear every 8 minutes then again that didn't even work right.
That was awful.

I still only have the first item, and I need another egg to get the second. The items aren't even that cute.

This event was a lot easier, and the items look better!

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2007, 10:33 AM

I really love it ^^ I never though a website event would be so cool. I really enjoy trying to understand the clues and find the eggs ^^ It's more interactive this way ! I hope to see more event in the futur as you seem to make them really interesting ! The Patrick was already so great even if I was a bit new and completly lost. I really feel at ease now ^^ I'm so glad to have come around here !

Tagia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-08-2007, 11:46 AM

I really like the way you have to actually find the eggs, with little clues, and how the items are pretty diverse. ^^ It's a lot of fun without being too time consuming or difficult.

Keeyats
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Keeyats

Old 04-08-2007, 12:38 PM

• I love having a virtual Easter-Egg Hunt ! :3

I really like the fact that we have to work for the items... but there is enough time for everyone to get them. If we had to work under a limited time ( well, it is... until Monday. But still, a day to find an egg ? Easy. ), it would be stressful and not as fun.

But the Menewshan Staff got it all right :]

Love it.

Zoom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Zoom

Old 04-08-2007, 01:22 PM

seeing as i JUST got on, i'm still a little confused as to how to get items.

but i think i'll catch on pretty quick.
if it really is a search like the other guys are saying then i think it'll be a lot of fun. <33

Aeva
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2007, 02:56 PM

I really, really liked looking for the eggs. It was fun! I also think the items are quite adorable.