Second Layer of Doll

Third Layer of Doll

Fourth Layer of Doll

I call it: Story Inside a Story

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 05:12 PM ----------

Artifact Name: Story Inside A Story
Is this based on an art entry? Link
My Lore Entry:

Dear Diary, my mom found an amazing artifact at the dig today. She brought it back to the camp and everyone is looking it over. I was fascinated by it myself. I figured since everyone could look at it, I would too. It is a most peculiar thing. It has random lines on it and random words. I've copied them to the best of my ability. The overall color is a smoky brown with dark brown etchings.

Dear Diary, we found out it is like those dolls with layers. The first layer was instructions on how to see the rest. The second layer is really neat. I think it is our solar system. But the adults said that this was made long ago before anyone knew about the solar system so that it can't be right. They think it is a map of some kind. I still think it is a solar system showing the between the sun and those big rocks out past Pluto.

Dear Diary, they opened the second doll to see the third layer today. Everyone is so confused about what it means. There is thoughts about a religious ceremony of some sort. But I had a funny dream last night. The sun's flames powered a craft, like a space ship, through time itself. The person inside examined the destinies of each planet and finally chose ours. I didn't say anything to anyone else. They are convinced this is a map to a religious place of some sort for religious ceremonies.

Dear Diary, the lady from the space craft is featured on the final layer of the doll. She is beautiful with shoulder length hair and some sort of mask over her face. She has powerful feelings of love flowing from her heart for those of our planet and guides it through it's early turbulent times. Guess what though, no one else sees this. They say that it is a female who was a religious leader leading out in a religious ceremony. I give up. Adults have no common sense.

(Disclaimer, story is truly written by an adult. I'm not an adult hater!)

Last edited by maidenroseheart; 07-07-2013 at 08:12 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-07-2013, 02:02 PM

Omg that is an amazing entry. *points* that's winner. i can't compete. xD

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 07-07-2013, 02:03 PM

you really like it Shadami? even though it has multiple images?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solaria92 View Post
Past me?
you know.. say here's my ideas what do you think..

shooting ideas past someone... that's the phrase >.< like bouncing ideas off one another.

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to solaria92

Old 07-07-2013, 04:29 PM

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure I was the one you wanted to shoot ideas off of. Haha. Go ahead, if it's allowed.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:40 PM

i forget... or rather didn't notice if i got a yes or no on that...

Ted D Ber
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-07-2013, 05:04 PM

If I were to write a journal complete with pictures and notes could it be entered for both writing and art?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 05:56 PM

i don't know. but that gave me another awesome idea. GAH.

Ted D Ber
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-07-2013, 06:05 PM

I want to make a research document simillar to theese:
Professor Baobab - Imgur

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 06:17 PM

those ... are ... awesome..

just by skimming cause im' to lazy to read them.

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 07:37 PM

My Artifact Entry:
=I call it: All seeing eye statue

Artifact Name: All Seeing eye statue
Is this based on an art entry? http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/u...psf86e298c.png
My Lore Entry:

A stone reads: The watchful statue. A dozen tiny gazing eyes, pierce your heart, their ever inquisitive glance makes your skin crawl. The eyes that watch far beyond, this resting place, the ever watchful eyes that never shut, their constant gaze ever steady, their knowledge seeps into your mind and weakens your bones. The watchful statue, with three large eyes at the top of its head, that can see your past, predict you future and haunt your present. Stare into the red jewel, let the trapped eye, numb your mind and ease you into its grasp...."the text become illegible at this point".............seek. The bottom of the stone has worn off, from the harshness of time. We may never know what the statue does, are you daring enough to find out?

My Artifact Entry:

I call it: The Ancient scissors

Artifact Name: The Ancient Scissors Is this based on an art entry? http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/u...psb5e08a71.png
My Lore Entry:

July 2013 (day unreadable due to water damage): I was digging in the sand, bored out of my mind, so bored I just kept digging. I dug for what felt like hours, the searing heat burning the image of my shirt into my flesh, I felt like I was in a furnace, but I still kept digging, my boredom left no room for a break. Digging, digging, digging, the sound of my pocket knife shovel etched into my brain, digging, digging, still on and on went I. Until finally, my boredom reached an oasis, I had found something in the sand! Yes, maybe its my missing watch, or my car keys, or that gum I lost! My tired aching hands, reached into the remaining sand, I felt the object before brushing it clean, the object felt cold and hard, (definitely not my lost gum!). I brushed off the sand, and what did my eyes behold? Well, I wasn't quite sure, I stared at the object in my hands and it appeared to be very old, older than time itself, the attractive pink figure at the top end (I think it was the top) looked stunning, it was like stone, the bottom end appeared to be a very rough worn metal. I moved it a round and to my amazement it moved! The metal clanged slightly as it shifted apart, could this be......an ancient pair of scissors?! Surely not! To test my thought I tried to cut my shirt with it, (I was hot anyway, so it was about time I got naked), but alas if these are ancient scissors the blade was too dull. I put it in my pocket, and wandered off to find my sister and get a bit of water, I think I might have heat stroke. If I remember later, I really should show it to someone.

Last edited by GwenaHikari; 07-07-2013 at 07:45 PM..

maidenroseheart

Old 07-07-2013, 07:38 PM

seems shadami that you have your work cut out for you... lol... don't lose heart!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 08:01 PM

grrrr i don't know what idea to go with. I kinda want to go with the giant squid idol first idea i had when i saw the shape.

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 08:06 PM

this sounds really interesting I wonder what i could come up with

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 07-07-2013, 08:34 PM

Ah, I can't wait to enter! Perhaps I'll get some clay out and get all 3-d crafty on the art side.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-07-2013, 09:46 PM

oh please do! that would be amazing to see :D

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 10:52 PM

i'm to lazy for that after my last mishap with the clay.. it broke and i'm sad.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-07-2013, 11:11 PM

oh dear, I'm sorry hun :(

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 07-07-2013, 11:17 PM

I have a great idea for this. :O

maidenroseheart

Old 07-07-2013, 11:23 PM

Awesome Neller, do share with us!

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 07-07-2013, 11:40 PM

A glowing stone. :O

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 11:46 PM

lol that's kinda the idea I had too. I'm naming mine The mother stone. It's going to be like a cursed divining tool.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-07-2013, 11:47 PM

now that sounds like fun... reminds me of this:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 12:17 AM

i loved that movie. and i used to have one of the fake ones that lit up from burger king or soemthing.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-08-2013, 12:27 AM

that is super sweet :D I want a fake one!