Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-25-2014, 01:48 PM

Okay - this is apparently a new show coming out this fall. I have to say, after my favorite show Psych ended, I wasn't sure if I would find something that could kind of take over my love of the show. However, this is a musical tv show which peaks my interest. In addition to that...it takes place in medieval times...which peaks my interest.

And on TOP of that...Timothy Omundson who played Lassie in Psych is one of the cast!

So...I think I will be checking this out. It looks almost as silly as Psych was!

hummy: - what do you think?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-25-2014, 04:40 PM

I will give it a whirl =3
lassie is funnier than i thought
I haven't found anything that I really love you either

Last edited by hummy; 05-28-2014 at 05:59 AM..

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2014, 12:08 AM

I was just about to make a thread for this!

It looks like a pretty interesting spin on older stories like The Princess Bride and Monty Python & the Holy Grail. This kind of comedy is going to bring them a huge audience (at least at first).

I'm really excited about Galavant. Everything I've heard so far seems promising.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 04:54 AM

The trailer looks interesting (I finally found a non-region blocked version), and I'm keen to see where they go with these characters. I might give it a shot when it starts airing. (I don't know if I'll have time though, between all the other awesome shows premiering this fall.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 05:58 AM

what awesome ones, carebear?

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 08:33 AM

Well, there's Flash, and Agent Carter for starters, and also Constantine. And that's on top of everything I already watch (Agents of Shield, Game of Thrones, Arrow, Sleepy Hollow, Elementary, Hannibal, Orphan Black... etc). So yeah, keeping up might turn out to be a bit of a mission.