sachiiro

Old 04-09-2008, 02:40 AM

Welcome

Welcome to my charity thread. I have always wanted one, and I even had one on other sites. It was an enjoyable time, so here I am on Menewsha, with the delights of starting another one. There are several charities out there, but there are just not enough now a days! Many people are out there with deserving hearts.

All you have to do is kick off your shoes, pass by the application part of the building, take your seating, and have a good time chatting with others as well as myself.

If you'd like to know more about me, as to who I am, please scroll down at the bottom. I figured it wouldn't be of any importance, but you may call me your guardian angel.

Interested in the items that we have up for grabs and that need a home? Be sure to pass by the information kiosk. It'll be sure to give you all the new and up to date information on the items that are available! I am always up for suggestions as well!

Enjoy your time.
Sachiiro.

sachiiro

Old 04-09-2008, 02:43 AM

Follow ToS of Menewsha. This is a no brainer, and it should not be a difficult task.

If I do not donate to you then please do not harrass me or anything of the sorts. I'm paying real life money for most of these items, no joke, just to help others.

Chatting is best than just lingering around. Try to make some new friends. It makes the time go by faster.

If you are donated to thank yous are generous. @w@ The last I held a charity, I was discouraged because hardly anyone said thank you.

More shall be added if need be!

sachiiro

Old 04-09-2008, 02:44 AM

Donation Application
This is of an importance if you wish for a donation! Please do fill the following application out below! It will not guarantee you a donation, but it will make you become a qualified applicant.

Code:
Username::
Current quest item::
How much the item costs::
How much you have for the item::
Quest thread[OPTIONAL]::
Any other comments or questions?::

Applicants
They shall be listed below so I may keep up with everyone's.

Username:: Thoth Star
Current quest item:: Bee slippers.
How much the item costs:: Around 3k.
How much you have for the item:: 850 gold.
Quest thread[OPTIONAL]:: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?p=2909377#2909377

Any other comments or questions?:: Thanks & Good luck with the new charity! I'll come in and post when I can. :3

Username:: Cloud of Dawn COMPLETED AND DONATED TO ON APRIL 9th 2OO8
Current quest item::Bustier of True Love
How much the item costs::700g
How much you have for the item::522g + 178Gold by SACHIIRO
Any other comments or questions?::Thank you!! Oh and good luck again.

Username:: Uzey
Current quest item:New Years Pin:
How much the item costs:700g:
How much you have for the item:258g:
Quest thread[OPTIONAL]:im sorry i dont have one:
Any other comments or questions?:You are a really nice guy, thank you for the oprutunity and I hope we can have some fun.

Username:: Princess Emeraude
Current quest item:: White jeans from hot gossip
How much the item costs:: 300g
How much you have for the item:: 25g x3
Quest thread[OPTIONAL]:: In siggeh
Good luck on this charity, I'd advice you to go to channahs charity for charity owners. She'll donate to you 2k worth of commons and 4 yumeh hairpins.::

sachiiro

Old 04-09-2008, 02:44 AM

Items up for Grabs
Below shall be what I am going to be donating to some individual. These items shall not be gave as a set but separately.

If one person was donated one, then that person cannot be donated another one until later on. You must give someone else a chance! Please! Everyone does a fair share of equality, but please DO fill out another application if you were donated the item. GOLD is given as well!

Gold
Not available at this moment because it is being added up!

Dove Wings

Raven Wings

Staff of Healing

Horns of Nature

If you would like to see older CI's up here, then please do tell me because I will be able to grasp on them! If you also would like to see other items in here other than CIs and gold, then please do suggest!

sachiiro

Old 04-09-2008, 02:45 AM

Those who I donated to

Shinigami2's Charity was donated the Staff of Healing
Cloud of Dawn was donated 178 gold.

Those who donated to me

Not expecting this at all < 3

sachiiro

Old 04-09-2008, 02:50 AM

Curiousity killing the cat?

I believe that I am a generous lady. My time on Menewsha has been an absolute blast. There have been so many to help me this far, even when I am offline due to studies. They always manage time for me. Since there is absolutely no way that I could repay that time for them, I decided to roll through a hat and pick out names. I chose 8 of them. Those 8 know who they are. Items will be delivered to them throughout the months.

My name is iiroko on Menewsha.com as well as Gaiaonline.com and various of other avatar sites. There really isn't anything spectacular on my online experiences. I'm currently apart of an anime website that I have been moderating the past so days. There are forums on there, which many have caused chaos, so I am there to put an order to it so it won't fall apart. Another activity that I have been doing on the net deals with making banners and headers for actual websites out there. I have taken part in actually volunteering my graphic abilities, because I know how expensive it can get!

My in real life is more exciting, at least to me. My graduation is in the month of May as well as my birthday. Almost eighteen years of living and breathing up in this world. I have extreme care for people, no matter how good or bad they are, they mean everything to me. Even more than myself. Eventually, it will kick me in the butt, but I do not care. At least I shall know that I helped people out there. Another way that I have been fulfilling my heartful desires is by volunteering at three physical therapy rehabs. It is amazing.

I think that sums me up. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY CHARITY!

Cloud of Dawn
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Cloud of Dawn

Old 04-09-2008, 03:13 AM

First Post? Yay!! Must get first post before doing anything else...
Edit: I got first post now back to wish you luck with your charity!

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 04-09-2008, 03:14 AM

:) I wish you luck running your charity, Guardian Angel!

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 04-09-2008, 03:16 AM

Best of luck in your charity!!

HappySlip
Dead Account Holder

Good luck ^w^.. oh and.. 3rd post!
i was going to say 3rd poser >->;

Chinen Yuuri
(^._.^)ノ

best of luck to your new charity ^^

sachiiro

Old 04-09-2008, 03:20 AM

Everyone
Thank you so much for the luck. I appreciate it completely! You all post way too fast, and I did not expect this much response the first opening! :D

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-09-2008, 05:42 AM

Yay, new charity! *happy dance*

Ok, do you mind if I fill out an app?

Username:: Thoth Star
Current quest item:: Bee slippers.
How much the item costs:: Around 3k.
How much you have for the item:: 850 gold.
Quest thread[OPTIONAL]:: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?p=2909377#2909377

Any other comments or questions?:: Thanks & Good luck with the new charity! I'll come in and post when I can. :3

sachiiro

Old 04-09-2008, 06:51 PM

Thoth Star
No, I do not mind for you filling out an application. I actually appreciate it. :D Without any applications filled out then this wouldn't be a charity at all but a viewing place.

Thank you for the luck, and I furthermore wish you the best of luck on your Bee Slipper quest. Your application is currently being put on the list so that I may help you along your quests.

Not only will I be hopefully obtaining gold to help you with your quest, but since you enlisted a quest thread - I shall be posting on it shortly!

Thank you for your application! Have a good day!

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2008, 08:15 PM

sachiiro: heY! *hug tackles* <3 *luffs on* how are you?

Cloud of Dawn
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2008, 10:01 PM

Username::Cloud of Dawn
Current quest item::Bustier of True Love
How much the item costs::700g
How much you have for the item::522g
Any other comments or questions?::Thank you!! Oh and good luck again.

Caroline
stay gold

Old 04-09-2008, 10:42 PM

Mrrr Roko. <33
Good luck with your charity! :D

sachiiro

Old 04-09-2008, 11:35 PM

Shinigami2
Hey love! I'm doing alright, what about yourself? *hugs back*

Caroline
Thank you dear. :D I love your outfit, it's really gorgeous.

Cloud of Dawn
Thank you dear for the application! :D I shall be able to help you at this very moment.

Cloud of Dawn
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2008, 11:42 PM

Thank you!!

sachiiro

Old 04-09-2008, 11:46 PM

There you go Cloud of Dawn! Your quest is completed!

Cloud of Dawn
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2008, 11:53 PM

Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3
Mind if I stay and chat?

uzey
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2008, 12:22 AM

hey! i'm going to rad you posts now. Done reading now!

Username::
Current quest item:New Years Pin:
How much the item costs:700g:
How much you have for the item:258g:
Quest thread[OPTIONAL]:im sorry i dont have one:
Any other comments or questions?:You are a really nice guy, thank you for the oprutunity and I hope we can have some fun.:

sachiiro

Old 04-10-2008, 02:12 AM

Cloud of Dawn
You're very welcome! As for you staying and chatting, I don't mind at all. :D I'd love some company and posts to respond to so that I may obtain more gold for the charity.

Uzey
Thank you for reading the posts. As for your other comments, I am not a guy in real life. And yes, hopefully we shall have a blast. :lol: I really hope this this charity will be a success.

Your application is being put on the first page now!

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-10-2008, 06:17 AM

Good luck! <3 Should I fill out an application or not? ( Too shy! )
Username:: Princess Emeraude
Current quest item:: White jeans from hot gossip
How much the item costs:: 300g
How much you have for the item:: 25g x3
Quest thread[OPTIONAL]:: In siggeh
Good luck on this charity, I'd advice you to go to channahs charity for charity owners. She'll donate to you 2k worth of commons and 4 yumeh hairpins.::

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-10-2008, 07:06 AM

Good luck with your charity