For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:05 AM

Welcome to the Wallflower Corner!

If you're too shy to hop into other threads or feel like you have nothing to say, you're welcome in here. After all, if you can't talk to the other wallflowers, you're stuck talking to the wall. And while the wall is pleasant enough, he's a horrible conversationalist. So come on in, pull up a seat and let's get talking.

How is the event going for everyone? So far I've only commented in the thread of my home Goddess, Feast. Sometimes it's hard to just jump in wherever, but I hope people don't mind jumping in here. :)

For-Chan Cookie will be away for the rest of Celes Paradi. I hope you have a great event! Keep the thread alive!

Last edited by For-Chan Cookie; 08-14-2009 at 10:14 AM..

Scarlet Storm
The Wall's Personal Flower.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:09 AM

Awesome. Just the type of place I'd been looking for. How are you? =]

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:16 AM

Hi! I'm ok. I've been much better. My computer decided to die today ;_; I'm using my brother's computer. His mouse location is weird. It's making my elbow sore O_o

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-10-2009, 04:17 AM

OMG!! anouther cookie person! I must give you a net hug! *interweb hug*
oh and the event is going fine for me, i figured it out nao.... muahaha >:3

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:18 AM

Woo hoo! Cookies unite! <3

This is my second Celes Paradi, but it's been a while since I've been active on Mene. This one's running a little different I think.

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 04:19 AM

That sucks. I had that happen over a year ago with my first laptop. I freaked. =[
Rather unpleasant it is.
I only get the event 50%

Last edited by Scarlet Storm; 08-10-2009 at 04:22 AM..

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-10-2009, 04:20 AM

yay something for the wallflowers i find myself in that spot more than i should

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-10-2009, 04:21 AM

woot! and it runs differently? What do you mean by that exactly? o-O

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:22 AM

@ Scarlet Storm - It does suck! I went to bed and my computer worked just fine. I woke up and it was on, but not really there. Something had gone wrong and everyone's telling me it's dead, a motherboard issue or something. I'm so not happy ;_;

At least my brother's away so I can use his computer right now. I'd have comp withdrawals otherwise O_O

@fally_13 - Welcome. Feel free to settle back into the wallpaper with us XD

@Fortune Cookie - I don't remember feeding the Star Eater...I dunno, it just seems different somehow. Maybe I'm imagining things.

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 04:25 AM

Oh was the screen black and not doing anything from mouse motions or command prompts? Cause that's what happened to my old laptop. It's a video card issue.
It probably is running differently though because websites and their events always evolve a bit. Along with their story line of course.

SukoRii
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to SukoRii

Old 08-10-2009, 04:25 AM

Oh, this looks like a perfect place for me!
I was just too shy to really open up in the Goddess Song's thread. >w<

Hi all you other wallflowers! :3

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-10-2009, 04:28 AM

oh crud... i just noticed this is for shy people and im way too social XD and on the subject of computers failing, my labtop decided to not except internet explorer as a valid program and delete it from my hardrive... along with the sound thing o-O

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:31 AM

@Scarlet Storm - That's exactly what happened! But now when I turn the computer on, it makes an angry beep. My friend said maybe if I buy a new video card and install it, it can be fixed, but if not, it's a motherboard issue. It's only two years old this year! I'm so sad. ;_;

@SukoRii - Hello there! Welcome to our Wallflower party! It's hard to pop in where it seems everyone already knows everyone and stuff.

@Fortune Cookie - XD Don't worry, stick around if you'd like. Sometimes we wallflowers need to be enticed into conversation XD That sounds complicated. I wouldn't care about the loss of IE, as I use Firefox, but sound would be an issue. I listen to music on the computer constantly. When I found the computer not working I was like "Oh noes! Silence!" D:

Scarlet Storm

Hello Suko. Welcome to our group of budding wall flowers.
@Fourtune Cookie; I'm sure you're being social will only aid us in our inibitions. =]
Also. I kinda understand it removing your EI. As it's easily made a virus central. Could also be a virus that did it.
@For-Chan Cookie; Yeah it's likely to be your video card. My laptop would beep before the screen went black. Also sometimes this laptop does the same with the same beep. So maybe find yourself a new video card.

Last edited by Scarlet Storm; 08-10-2009 at 04:33 AM..

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Hi, everyone! I pretend I'm cool and sociable online, but in real life, I really am the quietest person you'll ever meet. What's up? It does take forever for me to get used to talking to people and then I'll be cool with it when I've been talking for a while.

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 04:34 AM

@ Marguerite; I'm much the same. Unless with people I've already sized up and I know they're fine with anything I have to say.

SukoRii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-10-2009, 04:35 AM

@For-Chan: Thank you for the welcome! It's always been a problem of mine. I hate feeling like I'm intruding. And sometimes it feels like I'm being ignored. xD
Here I feel like I fit right in!

@Scarlet: Thanks for the welcome! How are you?

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:36 AM

Hi Marguerite Blakeney. I'm like that a lot too. Sometimes I'm more social online than off. If I get into the whole posting thing I can be a bit talkative, but I'm really shy a lot. O_O

@Scarlet Storm - Ya know, I really hope that's what it is, because it's a desktop and I can install a new video card. That's a lot cheaper than buying a new motherboard, well, depending on the quality and stuff....I don't know enough about computers!

@SukoRii - Yes! That's the worst part when you feel like you're ignored. Sometimes even if they greet you, the conversation just continues over your head =/

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 04:36 AM

@Suko; I'm doing pretty well. I feel comfy in a spot for us wallflowers. I think I'd like to be the wall crawling ivy. So pretty. And much involved with the walls. :lol:
@ For-Chan; I know enough about desktops to get by but I need laptops (I go back and forth places a lot) so I feel utterly useless when my laptops get funky. But my desktops get funky and I have a higher rate of being able to fix it myself. Or diagnose the issue. Haha. Sounds like a computer doctor. Quick. We Need a new video card for For-Chan S.T.A.T. xP

Last edited by Scarlet Storm; 08-10-2009 at 04:40 AM..

Iseril
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 04:37 AM

Oh wow you guys are having computer problems. I hope you get them solved. I some a few years ago and had to change my motherboard becouse somebody changed my bios.

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Hello Mar-Mar(Marguerite) btw i'm most likely going to add you and start calling you that.
Word of warning, I'll be adding all of you to my friends list nao, muahaha >:D

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Yay, I'm not alone!

Oh lawdy, Mar-Mar? I thought people usually call me Margie? (Actually they don't, but oh well.)

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-10-2009, 04:40 AM

Mar-Mar, Mar-Mar is cuter :3

SukoRii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-10-2009, 04:42 AM

@For-Chan: Yeah. I'm sure it's unintentional, but it always makes me feel so lonely, and makes it harder to try again later.
How are you doing? It was a great idea to make this thread. =)

@Scarlet: I'm feeling comfortable, too! Ivy is awesome, I think it's really pretty and definitely works for the wallflower thing! I have no idea what kind of flower I would be. D:

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:42 AM

@Scarlet Storm - I bugged my friend who used to work on computers. Unfortunately, she lives like a state away, so it's a long distance diagnosis. Doctor! We need a prescription for a new Mobo!

@Iseril - Welcome. Yep, my computer wants to be dead today and it sucks. =/

@Fortune Cookie - Oh boy, another cookie on my list XD

@Marguerite Blakeney - I kinda wanna call you Margie Pargie...sort of like Georgie Porgie puddin pie or whatever that Rhyme is XD

@SukoRii - It is, but still, it feels like a blow to people who are already shy. It's an effort to speak up sometimes. It's like a step back when you feel like you're being ignored. I try to do something like this every event that I'm on. I know there's plenty of other shy people out there. We like to party too! :D

Last edited by For-Chan Cookie; 08-10-2009 at 04:45 AM..