Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:08 AM

Story

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
╔═══════════════♠♥♣♦══════════════════╗

There's a classy cafe that is well known around the States for it's wonderful, dainty little pastries with a magic touch! All sorts of people visit it to see if their pastries are as wonderful as they've heard. People from Asia, people from Europe, other realms (secretly), all sorts! But the pastries aren't the only thing that's famous about this cafe. A dark secret is being kept and the only reason the media found out was because of an accidental slip of tongue.

This famous cafe is jointed with a luxurious hotel with the finest rooms available. There are plenty of game/family rooms, gardens, and also one of the biggest pools any hotel could have. However, it was always a bit peculiar that the manager of this hotel is rarely seen, and when seen he is often mistaken for a guest, letting him get into unknown mischief freely. Because of this, interviews that were made beforehand, were with the most trusted of employees. And whenever the media asked to interview the manager, himself, they always gave them the same excuse each time. That their boss was always too busy doing business abroad.

But ever since the slip from the employee, there hasn't been an interview since and because the government are always the kind to be nosy and they always want to be the first to find out anything at all, they sent a group of spies to act as guests at this cafe. And they're determined to find out, under any circumstance, what that secret is. That meant risking everything. Those they loved, those they were close to, their jobs, everything. Never would they guess, the secret was that the high-spoken-of Manager was a sadistic little pervert that captured his mystical employees from other realms to be prisoners of his own and tortured them if they should fail to bring in their monthly quota (Tips, etc.) and that their pastries were made with human DNA.

╚════════════════♥♠♦♣═════════════════╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Last edited by Lady Vengeance; 02-12-2013 at 08:15 PM..

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:09 AM

Rules

B a s i c s

Please follow all the Rules and Terms of Service of Menewsha. Kind of common sense. I'm the creator of this thread so please be nice along with my right hand woman. c: I do expect romance, jealousy, plot twists, etc. from this roleplay. Cursing, violence, and gore are fine too but don't take it too far. No god modding, or anything of that nature. Also this is a: yaoi/yuri/hetero roleplay. Anything goes, no discrimination. Thank you. <3

L i t e r a c y

Semi-literate to literate please c:
This means at least 2 good paragraphs. I'm not too stern with the size of the posts (because it can be affected by computer screen and format), but more like quality. Quality over quantity please. I understand many of us get writer's block. I get it all the time. But trust me, no one gets it for 20 posts in a row. I can excuse the first 2 times (in a row) but I get twitchy a little afterwards. I really don't have much to say about literacy. Just...keep it acceptable.

S p e l l i n g && G r a m m a r

I cannot exaggerate how much I care about spelling and grammar mistakes. A few here and there is quite okay, I can excuse, but if I receive a post like
【XXX smild happyly and knew she was aloud to........"Thanks she said.】
I swear I'll give you an assloads of warnings and if it's that bad, I'll kick you out with just a PM to tell you not to post again. That is how much I'm concerned about it.
If you don't know how to spell something, just post it how you think it's spelled and put a '(sp?)' next to the word if you don't have a spell check. Any of us that know what word you're trying to spell will help. That way you won't make the same mistake again. You may see me do that sometimes. I'm a human being too.
I also don't want to see txt tlk or 1337 sp34k. It's insufferable and annoying. Tell me if you can understand WH47 7H15 15 S4Y1Nq W17H0U7 7W17CH1Nq. I just destroyed my brain typing that... Even in profiles, I don't want to see '<33' '(:' or anything of the sort.

P r o f i l e s

That is very simple. All you have to do is PM them to me
We will also make a profile thread, so you can see all the characters, which is here.
Please, sometimes I get sick of seeing the same pictures over and over again that people roleplay with, so try and be 'unique' with your roleplaying character images.
Title employees Dirty Little Secret. Title agents Secret Agent Man.
Reservations will be held for 2 days, unless specifically asked to lengthen the time.
So anyway, PM them to the online one so we can get you started quicker. If we're all offline, please send them to either one of us.
We'll try out best to get to you as fast as we can.
Try and make sure you preview everything first in the PM before you send it to us. I would really appreciate just saying "Accepted".

A c t i v i t y

Everyone gets upset when people abandon roleplays. I understand our lives get busy, but I would like you to post at least 3 times a week. LONG TERM, PEOPLE, LONG TERM! Not only does not being active effect the roleplay, but also the person you are interacting with as well. Best not keep them waiting, right? Please tell me (PM) in advance if you take a vacation or your computer crashes so that your roleplaying will not be disrupted. c:

O o c
Everyone knows what an OOC is, and here is the link to it. <3
I would like for everyone to get to know eachother or just chat when there's nothing else to do. A big hang out to discuss or just randomly roleplay as well. Whichever, I'm not picky. I just don't want this thread to go to waste.

Last edited by Lady Vengeance; 02-12-2013 at 08:12 PM..

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:25 AM

Character Profile

Code:
Username: Character Name: Nicknames/pet name: Role: Age: Species: Orientation: Sex: Speaking color: Personality traits: Physical traits: Biography: (1 paragraph at least.)

Last edited by Lady Vengeance; 02-11-2013 at 01:28 AM..

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:28 AM

[/COLOR]
Roles

Employees

The Manager
Rarely seen, and is often mistaken for a guest.
Slinks around the business to chat with the costumers,
and get the latest scoop on what people think of the place.
(Must be shifter.)
Open/Reserved/Taken

The Polite
One of the kindest waiters you'll ever meet.
Doesn't talk back to those problematic customers,
and always the one to go to when asking a question.
Open/Reserved/Taken

The Charming
The most charming waiter/waitress of them all.
Draws in customers by just mentioning the cafe's name.
The manager's right hand man.
Open/Reserved/Taken

The Entertainer
Talented in the arts from music to dancing,
customers love watching enthusiasm.
Gets involved with the customers,
and even the employees take part in shows.
Open/Reserved/Taken

⇜ ⇝⇜ ⇝⇜ ⇝⇜ ⇝⇜ ⇝⇜ ⇝⇜ ⇝⇜ ⇝⇜ ⇝

Secret Agents

The Leader - Male.
Keeps the whole group together.
The most outgoing, and dedicated to missions.
Regularly requests reports from teammates, and makes the final decisions.
Open/Reserved/Taken

The Brains
A well known strategist.
Plans out each move the team makes,
and is almost never wrong with coordination, navigation,
and historic backgrounds.
Open/Reserved/Taken

The Tech
One of the best government computer hackers who often works with
The Brains to plan their next move. Can do almost anything
having to do with technology.
Open/Reserved/Taken

The Newbie
Basically, new to the crew.
Underestimated most of the time, and awaiting the
chance to gain respect of his fellow team mates.
Talents vary.
Open/Reserved/Taken

Last edited by Lady Vengeance; 02-11-2013 at 10:53 PM..

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:06 PM

I declare this role-play...
OPEN! 8D

Last edited by Lady Vengeance; 02-12-2013 at 11:48 PM..

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:49 PM

"Get back here! Thief! Mugger!" A very tubby, angry man hollered at the tall, lean male as he ran for his life smoothly. Another victim and food in my stomach. Perfect. Kieran thought with a loud laugh as he turned the corner in to an alley way and slinked down into the shadows, squatting so that he wouldn't be seen. The tall male who stood 6'6'' was about 4'5'' while squatting, watching as police men in cars raced down the street in search of the thief they've grown to know all their lives. Some called him Aladdin, others called him a scoundrel. The man, who was still like a boy in many ways, sipped on his cup of coffee and bit right through the juicy, crisp apple for breakfast. It wasn't like he could take food from the hotel. Oh, no, he knew better than that from the last time he had to face the manager's punishment. What was a poor guy to do? Starve to death because of a job he had to keep? He might as well have to get out of his misery. Too bad he was all too mystical in this dull, normal world of humans.

Letting out a soft sigh due to having to repeat his same boring routine, with his same boring charm; he casually walked out of the alley way with his hands in his pockets, kicking a rock in his uniform. The cafe section of the hotel he worked at was very famous. Hell, the hotel itself was famous! He made the pastries from scratch, but it was all too easy. His secret ingredient was some faerie dust he purchased by the tons from another realm. It was marvelous really. Depending on the amount you ate too, it made you all the younger which kept mystical customers who knew it pleased. The man stretched out before stepping into the unopened cafe. With a flick of the wrist, the "Open" sign glowed from the outside and customers, like flies, were already beginning to walk in and order from him.

Kieran put on a charming smile, knowing he was going to get chewed out for opening the cafe at 11 in the afternoon. The day was nice, why couldn't he sleep through it? Pushing that thought out of his mind, the male casually filled cups of coffee for the customers, flirting with the multiple females that came to see him everyday, "Yes, we do have that in stock." Kieran began with a cute smirk, leaning against the counter from behind it and inching closer to the woman who seemed to swoon, "I made sure to make it fresh especially for you, Madam," He purred, reaching from inside the glass and pulling out his pastry. That was a lie, he had made them weeks ago! But the faerie dust preserved them for years on end, only noticeable to mystical creatures which he kept those pastries in a separate casing. Kieran took the female's money and made sure to slip half of it into his pocket with a snicker, closing the register. Oh, his co-workers would chew him out as well if they saw him not put his tip in the jar! It was all of their livings after all. Well, they should just be as charming as I am and they wouldn't have to worry about a lousy tip jar. Kieran spat in his mind, tending to more female customers.

--------------------------------------------

Having on her regular clothing, Dagger sneakily crept up behind the 'employee's only' room, bringing her laptop with her. She had traveled around the hotel countless times and had been drawing out blueprints to know where every camera, nook and cranny was in this hotel. She hadn't seen many employees due to dodging them from seeing her, but she knew what was up with this place! Oh, she knew... Dagger let out a large sigh as she sat against the managers office, trying to pry open the door with her lock picking skills. This wasn't any ordinary mortal door. This was blocked by something. The faerie raised an eyebrow, pressing her ear against the door but hearing nothing, "Shoot!" she hissed at herself as she dropped her laptop on the ground, causing a loud THUD! The brains, that was Dagger's code name, typed in a couple more words for her blueprints before glancing around. She hoped no employees would come finding her, but then again, at the same time she did to get some dirt on them.

Who were they? Why weren't they ever seen in interviews? It seemed that once Dagger looked up the names that had been in multiple interviews, they weren't in the government's system at all! How could so many people claiming to work at the hotel be nonexistent?! Unless they were... illegals! Dagger shook her head and sighed, drawing a blank for her conclusion. She had been at this for days now and today would be the first meeting for her squad in the cafe area posing as normal guests. Which they were checked in to the hotel, so they had that right!

Dagger, who felt proud for escaping the security and going around the hotel, picked up her laptop and decided to go down to the cafe right about now. As she neared the employee's only door exit, she heard footsteps from behind the door. Rats! She was trapped! How convenient that employees would be walking around just as she was about to leave. The blonde faerie woman let out a huff with a slight panic in her voice, hiding behind multiple boxes filled with most likely pastry dough and making herself comfortable in case she had to stay for a while. Her squad could converse without her, at least until she knew for sure no one was at the door. Why didn't I think this through clearly? Dagger thought with a girlish pout, deciding to open up her laptop and do more research on the hotel that had seemed to have been running for more than a hundred years now, "They must've changed owners a lot," Dagger spoke to herself, almost forgetting about the people just right outside the, 'Employees Only' room she was hiding in. Dagger, who was hiding behind the boxes, smelt a familiar scent but couldn't quite put her finger on it at the moment. Sweet, sugary... She thought, sniffing one of the boxes for a brief second. Dagger shrugged her shoulders, figuring it was molasses and continuing on with her research.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-13-2013, 02:25 AM

Walking down the sidewalk in his usual uniform which looked somewhat like a black suit with the name of the cafe imprinted in a cursive form and in the colors of a bright golden yellow. A young male that stood at the height of about exactly six feet made his way to the one and only job around this realm that was actually kind enough to accept him. There had been many times that the male didn't exactly enjoy working at the cafe as an entertainer for the guests that came in since he was never really able to meet his own manager once. The only time he had seen the man in charge of the place was when he had first found the actual cafe and was told about the opening to work there as an entertainer for guests to enjoy their pastries as well as hearing calming music. Well, whenever anyone within the cafe had ever wanted to hear a certain song on any instrument played, any of the guests normally just made their way up to Yukito and asked if he could play the song they wanted. Music hadn't been the only trait of entertainment this male had brought to his guests, other times he would either do dangerous stunts that would even lead to his 'death' only to have him return into a burst of flames. Another, he would even ask his fellow employees to help him with a play of sorts.

While making his way ever closer to the cafe, the sound of sirens as well as police calling out to their dogs to go in search of someone caught Yukito's attention for only a moment. Stopping in his tracks, he turned his head over to see as how multiple police cars rushed down the streets while other officers ran down separate alleyways. The reason behind any of this happening was none of his concern, but whatever it was he decided to ignore it and continue on his path. Without so much as a warning while he made his way closer to the cafe, Sato; the young male's pet phoenix came swooping down and landing upon Yukito's shoulder only to nuzzle his cheek with it's own. Giving a light chuckle, he scratched Sato under his chin. "Now where have you been all morning?" Yukito asked obviously knowing that the phoenix wouldn't be able to respond in an actual voice other then it's usual screeching. Leaving him upon his own shoulder, Yukito had pulled out his harmonica and began to play a light tune on his way to work on his journey before he had found the cafe Yukito had practiced many different instruments but the harmonica and flute were his two main instruments due to his mother and father playing them to him to help him sleep at night when he was younger.

By the time he had reached the front of the cafe, the song had come to an end as he tucked the harmonica back into his pocket and stepped into the large cafe on the inside. There had been plenty of guests already lined up for their orders on the pastries the wanted, slipping through the crowd of guests Yukito could easily see one of his co-workers behind the counter flirting with one of the female guests. A light smirk played across his lips as he shook his head and made his way to his working position. On the side of the cafe room was a small stage that had all sorts of different instruments, nearly every single kind that could be named was rested upon the stage and unused til Yukito would arrive. Unaware about which he would start with, he picked up his flute off one of the small stools and sat down. Slowly lifting it up to his lips, he blew into it and began to play a soft tune for the guests within the room to enjoy their wait for their orders. It was only the beginning of the day and the cafe had just opened up, Yukito hadn't planned to do any stunts or start anything too large for an entertainment til the rest of the co-workers arrived.

----------------------------

Standing on the outside of the large cafe that the entire squad Makoto had been assigned to meet up at to talk about the investigation on the cafe and it's mysteries. The young teenager had opened a small folder that had been given to him by the leader of the squad, within the folder was a single piece of paper that informed Makoto that his directions were to simply arrive at the cafe and to not take any of his own actions until the rest of the squad had arrived to speak of their plan of movement. On the paper he was also told not to make it obvious that he was an agent to investigate the cafe but rather to simply act as though he were nothing more then another guest coming into the cafe to relax and buy some pastries. This had been his first assignment ever ever since he had joined the secret organization, barely knowing anything of what to do. Makoto closed the folder and made his way into the cafe only to take a look around the large area. Many guests of all different species were waiting for their orders and a calming sound of music filled the room to give a sense of home in the cafe.

Without so much as a word, Makoto made his way over toward one of the nearest table that was closest to the window. Making sure that it hadn't been too far also not too close to the other guests and employees, he had returned to open the folder once again to read through the information. He hadn't been given much information, so he had barely even knew what any of his other squadmates were going to look like if they arrived at the table with him or even gave any sort of signal to let him know to start the meeting.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2013, 02:58 AM

Alma sighed as she spun a pencil in her fingers. This was too easy now days. She could hack a system so quickly she began to time herself. But she couldn't seem to accept her newest record. She looked at the watch that been timing her and stopped right after she finished breaking into police records. The watch was froozen with the numbers "1.1306 seconds" on it. Well a new record is a new record. She put the pencil down and began unlocking files. She stopped right at the file listed as the famous pastry shop. If she unlocked it she could get some information. But what if the police were just as clueless? She had to risk it.

Alma's fingers moved rapidly as she hacked the file. Before long the file opened for her. Grinning in her victory, Alma looked over the information. Most of it she already knew but she eyes stopped as she saw some details that could matter. It was a list of the people who worked there. This was odd, very odd. All birth places were unknown. "They had to of been born somewhere." Alma thought to herself as she picked up her pencil again and spun it twice before stopping it in mid-spin. It dawned on her that these people might not be from here at all. So Alma wasn't the only one after all. Al had looked into her file at one point and her birthplace was listed as the old orphanage, but Al knew she wasn't really born there. Where did she come from?

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 02-13-2013, 03:38 PM

What time is it? Sadie's pawing at the back of my head so I should probably get up. Did I do my laundry last night? I think so... maybe not. I need to stop talking to myself and just get up. Okay. Cold in three... two... two and a half... one! In a bout of rather spaztic movements, Leila flung her covers off of her before running into the bathroom and closing the door behind her. Once there she examined herself in the mirror with a look of sheer horror. "Eugh! I'm gonna need a miracle this morning." She said to herself upon seeing the monstrosity that was her hair. After examining herself in the mirror for a few moments, she hopped in the shower and let the scalding hot water run over her. In a matter of minutes, Leila was done showering and wrapped up in her towel. She was letting her hair air dry as much as possible while she did a few things around the apartment before she would blow dry her hair. Sadie yipped, reminding Leila she was there. Leila's purple-onyx eyes looked down at the little white fluffy dog as she smiled. "I know. I didn't forget." She said with a soft smile before going to the kitchen and picking up the dog bowls. She filled one with some fresh water and the other with a little bit of dog food before setting them back on the floor. The little dog ran over excitedly with her little tail wagging a million miles a minute, causing Leila to laugh. The dog wasn't hers, but indeed belonged to her neighbor who was out of the country for the next year for family problems. After finishing several more small chores, Leila returned to the bathroom where she applied a hair serum to her hair before using the hair dryer to dry it. When she was finished her hair was flowing in curls down to her knees. They weren't perfect by any means, but trying to control the curls was a futile effort since they did what they wanted to anyway. So Leila settled for just being content with her hair.

Fifteen minutes later, Leila was heading out the door wearing her uniform that she had modified just a little bit. Instead of wearing the blazer that they had given her, she had turned them into ankle pants which were like skinny jeans but more formal. She also wore a purple, ruffled shirt that hugged her body very well and had her name stitched in silver underneath the gold stitching of the Cafe's name. She also wore different shoes than the one's they had given her, but at least they coordinated most of the time. Today she was wearing black patent leather pumps that had six inch heels that had a little shimmery purple bow on the toes. Aside from the shoes, today's major accessory was a butterfly necklace. As she passed one display window, Leila paused to examine herself once more. Not bad Leila, not bad. She thought with a satisfied smile before continuing on her way. Soon she arrived at the Cafe where she spent most days. Leila just greeted her fellow co-workers with a slight nod and a small smile before she went about her business. Silently she picked up a tray and the only pot of coffee that was finished brewing before going to check on the customers that were seated and had regular coffee. Sure she charmed a few of them with a charm-filled touch and a flirty smile, but only if they seemed especially perturbed. Leila rarely charmed people for tips, she didn't feel right doing that sort of thing. She knew Kieran did it and it irked her, but she never said anything to him about it because it wasn't her place to do so.

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 02-23-2013, 01:00 AM

Skye woke up crawled out of his bed, Put on a cute black dress and shifted his body so it matched the dress. He loved being anything he wanted, literally. He put on a pair of high high tights, a pair of black shoes, and checked himself out in the mirror. Before him was a beautiful young woman with brilliant grey eyes and auburn hair, as he hadn't decided to change it from his normal hair color aside from making it darker. It fell straight around his shoulders and stopped around the middle of his back. He went to his closet and pulled out a grey and black striped knit sweater jacket and put it on over the dress. It gave off the appearance that he was a young college student getting ready to stop in to the cafe for some breakfast and coffee before going off to her classes. "I hope that today isn't going to be as erratic as yesterday." he thought out loud. He went over to his bed, fixed it so it was a bit neater than it was when he woke up, grabbed his neon green backpack, put a few books in it that looked like they were for college classes, put in his laptop, a binder, and a few pens and pencils. He then went to his bathroom and started putting on a little bit of make up. He applied mascara and eyeliner, as well as a light dusty green eye shadow and some nearly clear lip gloss. He then grabbed his room key and went down to the hotel lobby and into the cafe, and waited in line, looking around, seeing if there were anyone that he recognized a little. Of course, they wouldn't recognize him, as his body shape was new to the place. He spotted one of his employees and watched her for a moment before focusing his attention on his order. Of course, he wasn't going to really pay, as anything he paid would return to him, but it helped cover up the fact that he was in disguise.

A few moments later he was being helped and he ordered a mocha and a breakfast sandwich and went to sit down after paying. He pulled out a book and his laptop and pretended to be studying while he waited. He looked around and watched people every now and again, but he was focusing mainly on his computer screen which showed security cameras. What interested him most was the camera pointing at his office. It appeared as if someone was trying to get in, though he knew that no lock picking would work because of the hexes on the door that responded to his whisper. None the less, he watched, entertained.

Last edited by Alorrena; 02-23-2013 at 01:02 AM..