MintyRey
N00b

Old 07-06-2012, 02:06 PM

Despite the club being devoid of customers, workers still went about almost as busily as they normally would. There were repair crews dealt with assessing and fixing the floor and wall. For the dented pillar, they would most likely need to replace it but when they would do so was still being decided by the owner. Bussers went about sweeping the floor of debris and wiping down what needed to be wiped as usual. They were assisted this time by the waiters and waitresses who would have had nothing else to do during their shift otherwise. Even some of the chefs who chose to come in to work helped with the cleanup. All broken furniture were tossed in the dumpster behind the building, tables were wiped clean, and glass surfaces were being polished meticulously. A few employees could also be seen in one corner folding newly cleaned tablecloths that had just been picked up from the cleaning company. At least six vacuum cleaners were being used to take care of the carpeted areas in the restaurant section and lounges. On the other hand, only four floor polishers were needed to buff the surface of the dance floor and other non-carpeted areas that needed a good shine.

Everyone seemed to have their own niches to clean. One waitress was keeping herself busy sweeping by the front desk when she saw someone walk in. By the brown haired woman's casual attire, the employee could tell that she wasn't one of the staff members. "Hello!" the waitress replied, "Anything I can help you with, miss?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-07-2012, 07:52 PM

(I am very sorry my internet got cut off and i will not have it until about next week T^T i work at a suckie job making 200 dollars a week and all my money goes to gas and bills i am very sorry again)

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2012, 10:25 PM

"I slept fine. Couches beat hard dirt any day." he laughed. Cody reached over to Scarlett and brushed a lock of hair back into place. "Bed-head tends to be the sexiest. At least thats what my mirror tells me each morning." He stood up. "Breakfast sounds great. Thank you." Cody winked and headed to the bathroom.

Cali looked up at the woman. "Oh, hi. I'm Cali. I saw you were looking for bouncers. Do you know if theres still a spot available?"

(sorry, short post is so short *dies*)

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 07-07-2012, 11:11 PM

Scarlett smiled. "Well for men bedhead is most sexy, but for women it looks like were slobs." She teased, though blushed when he brushed her hair back. When he got up to go the the bathroom she headed into her room and looked into her dresser for something to wear. "Hmm.." She mumbled, biting her lip and pulling out a black sweetheart neckline strapless dress.

She quickly undressed and slipped into the dress before Cody came out of the bathroom. She looked in her mirror, brushing her long dark hair and then started putting on her perfume.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-24-2012, 11:11 PM

A smile slid onto the blood elf's face as he saw the help wanted sign, he kept the fact in the back of his mind that there was another male named Zamir running around this place that he wanted to met but it seemed he was unable to do so. As he walked into the club, he pulled the help wanted signs down to keep others from taking his job, he already noticed one female was already in there for the said job, a serious look on his face as he moved forward, not saying anything as headed where he knew where Malzebeth was at. "Mal......you really should just stop putting this up and call me instead." he said to her as he set the help wanted sign on a table nearby.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 07-29-2012, 02:55 AM

"Ah!" the woman exclaimed, delighted that a potential applicant had appeared so soon. "You're here about the bouncer position? Then you should head over to-" Unfortunately, as the employee was about to direct the woman to the club owner she was interrupted by the sight of someone else entering the club and nonchalantly taking down the help wanted sign. "Excuse me sir! I don't think you should do that! The boss'll-" But before she could continue, the man merely walked past them with a steely disposition. Unsure of what to do about such a rude person, the employee could only apologize to the woman who had come in before him and continued what she was originally trying to say. "Err...the boss, Ms. Roquefort, is the one talking to the building inspectors over there." she said as she pointed to the demoness, "She's the one you want to talk to."

Malzebbeth was looking over a few papers that she needed to sign when a certain someone's haughty voice quickly caught her attention. With a smile, she excused herself from the small group of contractors and managers around her and walked up to the pale haired man. "Well~well~! If it isn't my favorite blood elf~! Are you here for special work?" she asked. When she noticed that he had brought the sign that they had placed at the window, she added, "Or are you actually going to apply for a normal job?"

Then Malzebbeth picked up the large poster from the table and began rolling it up. "You know darling, this sign is only for legal work." she said in a low whisper before playfully jabbing Zamir in the gut with the rolled up sign. "And as much as I love how wonderfully you've handled the morbid missions I've given you, you know you can't do all of them by yourself~. There are deadlines to be met~! And unless you can be in more than one place at the same time, the other jobs will have to be given to other people. Understand~?" The scarlet-winged demon called over an employee and gave him the help wanted sign to place back on the window before turning back to the blood elf. "Now then, what can I do for you my dear Zamir~?" she asked with a warm smile as she clasped her well-manicured hands together eagerly. She had yet to notice that there was someone else in the building who would need an audience with her.

Last edited by MintyRey; 07-29-2012 at 02:57 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-30-2012, 02:34 AM

"You know i am always in need of work even if it is normal." Zamir said to her as he watched what she was doing with the help wanted sign, shaking his head, he couldn't remember how many times he had told her that if she need some one for simple work like a bouncer or other help to call him but she seemed to always forget such things and goes towards other un-trust worthy people for what she needs. "All of my work is "legal", Mal." he said to her, not giving her a reaction when she poked him in his stomach with the poster, though he had whispered it back to her since she did not want others to know her business. "Ah but you forget my dear, i am a computer program." He said to her as he gave her a charming smile for once, which was more scary and morbid to those who did not know him. He grabbed her arm and pulled her close to his chest, looking down in to her eyes with his blood red eyes. "Oh, nothing my dear. I merely came to see you and to remind you to call me when you need someone for anything." he said to her softly in her ear.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-30-2012, 03:00 AM

Cali gave the woman a soft smile. "Thank you. I guess I'll wait for her to finish her conversation." The puma female stepped aside and waited. Patience was something she was well acquainted with.

Cody grinned as he came out of the bathroom. Seeing Scarlett in that little black dress as devine. "Now that is a look guys wish they could see first thing in the morning."

MintyRey
N00b

Old 08-04-2012, 03:13 PM

Malzebbeth couldn't help but grin to herself when the scarlet eyed elf gave her such a charismatic smile. That was one of the things she liked about Zamir aside from how efficient he was at getting work done. However, she still preferred the look he often had after he killed his targets: covered in blood and sporting such a frightening expression. It was the reason she wanted to keep him working as an assassin more than anything else. But since they really needed to fill out positions as quickly as possible the club owner had to finally give in to his insistence.

"Tsk. Well, I suppose I do need someone for something today. A couple of 'someones', actually." she said, reluctantly pulling away from him to point out the damage that had been done to her beloved building. "Last night a brawl broke out in the club and cost me the pillar, the wall, the floor, a whole bunch of decorations, and two of my bouncers. Now, I'd rather not have such an incident happen again so I would like to get people who could handle themselves well in a fight. If you want the bouncer job, I'm sure you'd be more than qualified for-"

It was at this point that the demoness realized that a very familiar were-puma was standing a few feet away. "Eh~? You're one of the people who helped us out last night, aren't you~?" Malzebbeth asked excitedly as she walked over to the youthful looking woman. "I'm very grateful to you!" she said with sincerity. She was thankful, but more for the fact that they had provided quite an entertaining show rather than for having helped out one of her customers. "What can I do for you, love~?"

"She's applying for a bouncer position, boss." the woman who had been sweeping by the front desk said as she passed by them on her way to the kitchen.

"Hm~? You want to be a bouncer?" Malzebbeth looked the were-puma over before moving a hand to her cheek in contemplation. "Hmmm....Alright, why not?" she eventually said with a smile. "You already proved you can deal with troublemakers. And I have yet to get a were-puma as one of my minio- uh, I mean employees~.

Because of the surprising return of one of last night's heroes to her club, Mal had temporarily forgotten about Zamir. When she did eventually remember, the club owner looked back to the taller man. "Oh yes, where was I~?...Ah, that's right~! As I was saying, darling, if you also want to be a bouncer I wouldn't mind. I must say, it would be interesting to have both you and miss kitty cat working for me~!"

"However, don't feel limited to just the bouncer position, Zamir." she said before turning towards the bar. "We do need a few servers at the bar to reduce the amount of people that have to stand around it to wait for their drinks. It can get a little too crowded around there sometimes. If you want to be a server instead, I wouldn't mind."

Last edited by MintyRey; 08-20-2012 at 03:17 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-05-2012, 09:27 PM

"Tch. Mel you should have handle it your self to save the place." Zamir said to her as he sighed heavily running a hand through his white/silver hair before shaking his head. He looked around at the damage that was done that night, he couldn't believe that she would not step in and do something considering the fact that this place was basically her baby. "Hmm.....well i am currently between jobs right now." he mumbled when he was spoken to once more, sending the female a cold look as he now had a serious look upon his face. "Maybe i should just pass on the whole thing." he said to her as he looked towards the were-puma, he wasn't much of one to work with others but Mel was one of his few friends.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-11-2012, 01:50 AM

Cali looked up as the woman approached. She was a little apprhensive at first, but Cali smiled polietly. "Yes, my brother an I. It was nothing." The brunette gave a one shoulder shrug and glanced between the two women and the man, as the employee explained her reason for being here. "Thats right. I need a job at the moment, and I noticed your bouncers were in no shape to return for a few days at least. Figured I'd be some help and get paid to toss out trouble-makers." She fingered the dog tags around her neck. Cali looked over to the man as he spoke. "I promise not to get in your way." she smirked. Men usually underestimated Cali based on her svelt appearance, not realizing what a fighter she was.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 08-13-2012, 01:10 PM

Scarlett blushed. "Well, Thank you." She said, taking his hand. "Are you ready to go get some food?" She asked, leading him downstairs to the shop. She slipped on the light and then grabbed her purse from behind her desk. "Okay, I'm ready to go."

MintyRey
N00b

Old 08-20-2012, 06:38 AM

"Awww, and after I so looked forward to seeing you in a suit!" Malzebbeth pouted after hearing that the blood elf might change his mind. The demoness had been keen on getting both him and the girl, although it was clear that the were-puma alone would be enough to help fill the gap left by the two injured security personnel. But an idea soon occurred to her and she decided to try it out. "But well, I suppose if you don't think you can handle the job then who am I to stop you from backing down~?" the club owner stated rather tauntingly. Her plan, petty as it was, would be to to goad him into working as the second bouncer. She wasn't sure if it stood a chance of working on Zamir, but it was all she could think of at the moment and it was worth a shot. "Looks like you'll be the only one joining D.U.A.L. today, darling~." Mal said as she turned to the spunky brunette once more. "Do excuse me, I believe I haven't introduced myself. My name is Malzebbeth Roquefort. Pleasure to meet you~!" The demoness offered her hand out to shake the were-puma's hand before adding, "And might I ask your name, sweetie~?"

--------------------------

[I'm going to time skip Isaac and Eli to lunch since it'll be another week before I can reply and I don't want to hold anyone back ]

"And that is it for today. Class dismissed!" the biology teacher said for the end of the period. "And don't forget the quizzes!" In under a minute most of the students had already left the room. However, there were still some who stayed behind to ask Isaac questions about the lecture or their grades. After helping his students with what they wanted to know, Isaac gathered his things and headed off for another classroom a few floors above this one where he would be teaching his next class. The teacher wasn't sure why he needed to shift rooms like this. After all, the only difference between the classes were the levels. The azure-eyed man taught Biology from levels I to III, and for those days when he had to work until 6 pm, he would have to switch classrooms at least three to five times depending on which levels he had to teach next. If he had his way, he'd just teach all his subjects in one classroom. But this was how the college had set up all the teachers' classes and their room assignments so Isaac had very little say in the matter. All he could do was be thankful that the building had elevators practically everywhere.

Once lunch time came around, the Biology teacher could not drop his things off at the teachers' lounge and leave the building fast enough. His break was one hour long, from 12 pm to 1 pm, during which he would spend his time eating out in one of the many restaurants around the area. "C'mon Nikola!" he called to the awkwardly large creature that was bounding around in the hallway windows trying to catch a pigeon that only wished to rest on the concrete sill. Students and faculty members alike were often amused by the antics of the big hybrid, though there were some who would still worry for their safety after seeing such a creature run about without supervision."It's lunch time!" Isaac eventually had to add after seeing that the chimera was still a little distracted. This time the pet heeded his owner's call and came bounding towards the pewter-haired man. Instead of stopping at where Isaac stood, Nikola immediately sank to the bottom of the window's frame. He would then re-appear in the windows of the floor below as if he had merely jumped down. The chimera would do this until he reached the bottom floor where he would patiently wait for the biology teacher to come out of one of the elevators that faced the college's front doors.

"We're going to eat at the new Chinese restaurant between in front of McDonald's and Starbucks, okay?" Isaac said when he caught up with Nikola. "Let's go, boy." With that, the two went on their way; the man walking down the street amongst a crowd of others heading in the same direction while his pet traversed the dimension of reflective surfaces that littered the busy metropolis.

-----------------------------

"'Will be busy.' Is that it?!" Eli muttered after just having checked his phone for any messages from his friend and co-worker. He found that there was one but the briefness and vagueness of the three-worded text only served to annoy the red-head. 'Whatever!' he thought, before snapping his cellphone shut and returning it to his pocket. Eli was not worried about Zamir in the least. It wasn't uncommon for the money-lover to disappear unannounced every now and again. Still, he wished that the guy would at least give him a heads up about wandering off for long periods of time before doing so.

'I guess I'll be throwing out his garbage again since I don't know if he'll be back in time to keep his apartment from stinking...' he thought as he continued walking. Today Eli's classes were all in the morning so he was off from noon until his shift at the club started later that night. Originally, he had planned to continue reading the small book he brought from home in one of the city parks. But after passing by a hospital along the way, Eli's thoughts returned to the club goer who had been hurt the night before. He recalled that she had been rushed off by an ambulance. But as to which hospital, he didn't actually know. It was a small chance, that much the sorcerer knew, but even if she wasn't in this one he could still ask to which hospital she was taken to. Unfortunately, this plan would soon prove to be futile. Eli took his time walking into the sanitary establishment whose pristine white walls faintly wreaked of medicine and traces of disinfectant. The scent in the air lightly prickled the bar manager's nose and he had little patience for the short line that stood in front of the receptionist's desk.

The relief he felt when it was finally his turn to speak to the medical clerk was short lived as he then realized he did not even know the name of the one he wanted to ask about. "I don't suppose you know of any woman with red hair who was brought in last night with multiple lacerations on her limbs from glass, do you?" Eli asked. As expected, the hospital worker said no but offered to check the record of patients brought in to the Emergency Room at the time. Eli agreed to wait and told the man the time frame in which she was picked up and most likely brought in. Surprisingly, he did not have to wait long for the results and the receptionist told him that the patient had indeed been admitted to this hospital and was currently resting in one of the rooms. Eli thanked him and after getting the room number, decided to pay her a visit. Even though he had gone all the way up to her room with no hesitation, the sorcerer suddenly found himself stopping outside the Irishwoman's doorway. What was he going to say once he did see her? Was he going to ask anything? 'Urgh, there's no point worrying about that now, is there?!' he thought angrily to himself and through sheer will, forced himself to knock. "Hello? Anyone in here?"

Last edited by MintyRey; 08-20-2012 at 06:44 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-25-2012, 04:32 AM

(i will reply when i can but sorry i will be gone for about two weeks...my grammie died so i will be going to cali for her funeral T^T)

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-25-2012, 06:17 AM

(*hugs* no worries kilia. Just make sure you and your family are alright)