Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-15-2014, 05:53 AM

[Please do not post in this thread unless you are solaria92:, acerules2112: or myself. Shadami. We would be happy to receive comments on our profile commenting on it though if you're reading it.
This is a DnD 3.5 campaign that we are running in RP menewsha style, with dice. and alot of it will be posting and editing, and it would just make it easier if others were not posting as well. So sorry ]

The setting is ...
A Fantasy World of medieval era. The three rogues have been captured and imprisoned in the city jail where their fate awaits outside the cell doors. But Fate has a different plan for them as the city is struck with violent earthquakes that are wreaking havoc everywhere. Not to mention there is now a path to very easy escape. With fires popping up all over town, innocent people being crushed by buildings, who is going to notice a few criminals disappear into the crumbling city?

The Characters are...
Tandit Dewdrop a Level 6 Kender Rogue
Karah Nightstalker a Level 6 Shapeshifter Rogue
Basil Gray a Level 3/3 Pixie Warlock/Rogue

Last edited by Shadami; 07-15-2014 at 07:03 AM..

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to solaria92

Old 07-15-2014, 06:05 AM

Ahhhh, my shapeshifter rogue is Karah Nightstalker. :3

acerules2112

Old 07-15-2014, 06:44 AM

The pixie goes by Basil Gray.

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-15-2014, 07:06 AM

As the door to her cell literally just fell off of its hinges (earthquakes or no earthquakes, it was surprising how shoddy the smithing for these cells could be), Karah stepped out into the hall, as steady on her feet as possible as the ground shook. She looked around, ready for a guard to spring out at any moment. But the hall was empty of personnel, of course. They had all taken off after the first tremor. First things first; to get her confiscated weapons back. She held out her hands palm up and waited. About five seconds later, a dagger appeared in each palm.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-15-2014, 07:09 AM

Tandit Dewdrop, kender rogue, with dashingly beautiful brownish red hair, and the largest green eyes anyone had ever seen was running around her cell ready to bash her head in. She was trapped with two others, some shapeshifter, and some little winged thing. 'Pixie I think. yeah a pixie.'
"HEY GUARDS CAN I HAVE MY STUFF BACK NOW?" She suddenly yelled down the corridors to the guard station. "It is very obnoxious that they have taken my stuff. That is not very nice, I haven't even done anything wrong!" She was pretty much just muttering to herself.

That's when the Earthquakes hit. The floor shook so violently...

The 20-sided dice lands on 1 + balance skill of 7 =16

that Tandit had to giggle as she hopped around on the bouncing floor. "It's like riding on the back of an angry dwarf!" She practically skipped out the door after the shapeshifter. "I'm going to go get my stuff!" She waved to her cell mates. "Bye bye!" And was off moving down the hall.

Last edited by Shadami; 07-15-2014 at 07:13 AM..

acerules2112

Old 07-15-2014, 07:20 AM

As the tremor hit; Basil Gray took a quick step forward and started to flap his wings.
Well this was certainly unexpected.
He watched as one of his cellmates bounced around on the floor with a bemused expression on his face.

Might as well use this earthquake to my advantage. He turned his attention to the door.
Basil quietly breathed out a few sharp syllables concentrating on the hinges.
With a loud ringing noise followed by a mighty crash the door to the cell fell off it's hinges into the hallway beyond.

As his cellmates left the cell he flew after them.
Might as well go along, I need to find my bow.

He raised his hand and with a snap, vanished into thin air. He didn't need to snap of course, he just had a flair for theatrics.

Last edited by acerules2112; 07-15-2014 at 07:47 AM..

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-15-2014, 04:31 PM

Karah followed the kender down the hall, certain that she'd know where the weapons had been confiscated. A particularly violent tremor threatened to knock her off of her feet...

The 20-sided dice lands on 10 + balance skill of 10 equals 20.

... but she held her ground. She sent a silent oath to her Goddess, Olidimmara. If she got out of this unscathed, she'd steal candy for a baby instead of from one.

Last edited by solaria92; 07-15-2014 at 04:34 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-15-2014, 08:34 PM

"Woah! That was a big one!"

The 20-sided dice lands on 3 + 7 = 23 -way made the check.

Tandit laughed skipping down the hallway. She passed by the guard station which of course was lacking guards due to the earthquake.

The 100-sided dice lands on 39

Some items slipped into her bag unnoticed, as she picked up the key off the floor to the cell like room where prisoners confiscated items were kept. Turning around she jumped, surprised that the shapeshifter had followed her down the hallway. "Oh hi there. I just found these keys, they really shouldn't leave them just laying around like that. I'm going to go check on my gear, and make sure that nothing else was taken because of such careless key tossing. You want to come?" Looking past the shapeshift back down the hall she realized that the other guy, that pixie thinger was gone. "OH MY GOSH. He went poof!! Did you see where he went? I was going to ask him if he wanted to come look as well. "

(If you guys want to roll to see if you saw Tandit take the items. here's my sleight of hand roll- The 20-sided dice lands on 18 + 14 = 28 )

Last edited by Shadami; 07-15-2014 at 08:57 PM..

acerules2112

Old 07-15-2014, 08:59 PM

The 20-sided dice lands on 5 + 18 spot = 22

Basil looked back down the hall briefly checking to see if anything was following behind, when he looked back the shorter one was holding a key.

A few feet from them the white haired pixie reappeared.

Alighting gently on the floor he bowed extravagantly.

"I've been following the whole time" He chuckled at the shocked expressions on their faces.
"They took a few of my items when they imprisoned me, so glad you could find the key."

Last edited by acerules2112; 07-15-2014 at 09:07 PM..