`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 02-06-2008, 12:13 AM

((Sorry I dissapeared. Been really busy. o: ))

Melina finally reached home. Her headache was worse then before. She took off her shoes at the door, not wanting to track mud or dirt on the floors and took off her jacket and held it in her arms. Melina didnt know if any of her sisters where home or not so she just kept quiet and headed for her room. She still had her bag on her shoulder and dragged her feet as she walked. Before going to her room to put her stuff down, Melina went to the nearest bathroom and started looking for pain killers or asprine to help her headache subside.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-07-2008, 02:00 AM

[[Hello everyone! ^^ I'm new to this RP and RPing in general. I hope you can forgive me of my mistakes and other things. XP I'd love corrections :D]]

Dawn could still remember the sound of Jayden closing the door behind him, even though about an hour had passed. A day off should be spent with family and fun, or even a daredevil brother or two, but obviously, someone would have the job of making sure that happened... for other people. Holidays and vacation weeks were always the busiest for the older brother.

Seeing as how there would be no one around, and with studying being a bore, Dawn also exited through the door. He headed on to the bakery in which he worked at, thoughts of using his 20% off employee card to take advantage of a warm and frothy hot chocolate.

Right, right, left, right.
If you had Dawn's motor skills, you'd have to sing a song everytime you went to work too.

Recognizing the black frame and warm glass of the bakery, Dawn pulled the door open and went inside.

"Ahh, hello Dawn!" said the owner, Mr. Barkley. "I thought I gave you today off?"
"Oh, just thought I'd stop by for some hot cocoa.. again." Dawn secretly smilied through the large scarf that covered both his neck and mouth.
"Haha, smart boy. One tall hot cocoa with extra whipped cream!" yelled Mr. Barkley to the full-timers.

The cash register chimed as $2 exchanged hands. Dawn found his special seat in the corner of the store, and plomped down the poofy leather. Gazing through the window, Dawn could see the scattering people of New York, enjoying their leisure time. A waitress brought over the hot cocoa a few moments later. The amount whipped cream could dwarf a mountain. Dawn could feel the heat emmitting from the cup and did something not many could do. After taking a mouthful of whipped cream and enjoying the taste, he set his hand above the cup, stirring it with no physical tool.

I just love doing this.

[[Please tell me if this is a bad color to type with. ^^;; This is the type I use for regular typing.]]

Jonathan
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Jonathan Send a message via MSN to Jonathan

Old 02-07-2008, 05:27 PM

I sent Onagoshi a Pm. I just wanted too know if that was ok?

I'll be done soon!

Maebkitty
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 01:31 AM

Jayden sighs and stretches his muscles as he gets ready to hop into his car. It was a long day, but rather fun. As he drives toward home, he has an impulse and decides to whip the little car around and drive toward the local college.

After hours of waiting and filling out paperwork, Jayden is grumpy and tired, but he is finally enrolled in college. He checks the schedule... Next term starts in 2 weeks. I guess I'll have to tell the boss lady to cut down on my hours, he thinks with a small mental pout. Ah, but I guess it will be worth it, besides I promised mom, and Maybe I will actually meet some local girls instead of only tourists. Not that he dislikes the tourist population... they keep things interesting.

Once home, Jayden hops out of his car and pulls open the door to the beautiful, rustic home. Sticking his head in, he shouts, "Oy, anyone home?" and prowls to the kitchen to look for some kind of food.