xxXRiaXxx

Old 02-26-2012, 11:21 PM

Chapter 1

I was walking home from town after a night out when I heard footsteps behind me, not unusual probably some piss head making his way back from a night on the tiles. Dad had always said to me to not walk home alone and to ring him if I had no one to walk with but it was 3 a.m. and besides nothing exciting ever happened where we lived so I doubted very much there was any mass murderers or serious rapists on the loose.

I did speed up a little though my heels making a clipping noise on the pavement, the footsteps behind me did the same I swallowed speeding up a little more again the person behind me did the same.

I carefully pulled my phone from my bag when suddenly I could feel someone just behind me.

Shit.

I broke into a run, thinking how stupid I must look. I was probably over reacting when a hand grabbed my arm jerking me backwards into someone.

I yelled out and starting screaming frantically when a strong arm encircled my waist but was cut off when a hand covered my mouth. Struggling furiously, I was dragged towards a car parked in the lay by which I had failed to notice until now but I was no match for whoever it was holding me.

As they attempted to force me into the back seat I braced my legs against the side of the car and pushed backwards with all my might, the person wouldn’t budge.

Before I knew it I was flung head first onto the back seat, the guy landed on top of me heavily I could tell it was a man my his sheer strength and his smell. My head throbbed and my whole body ached.

His hand slipped from my mouth momentarily and I screamed again before a cloth was pushed over my face. The fumes made me gag and my eyes water and I soon began to feel woozy before the world went black.

I must have woken up briefly in the car because I remembered it suddenly coming to a stop when I let out a moan and whoever had kidnapped me noticed I was conscious obviously not the way they wanted me at that point in time. I felt the car shift as I was joined in the back seat; I tried to get up but was easily pushed back against the seat before once again a cloth was pressed against my mouth and nose.

I struggled feebly but to no avail but just before I passed out again I heard “Shhh now go back to sleep” then once again nothing…..

----------

Chapter 2

When I woke up again I was in a double bed covered with a thick duvet. Ignoring the pounding pain in my head I sat up. Swinging my legs quietly of the bed I noticed my high heels and tights had been replaced by pyjama bottoms pulled up under my dress and fluffy socks of some sort. I winced at the thought of someone dressing me before resting my feet on the ground.

Taking a deep breath I slipped of the bed but before I could take a step I felt a tug at my waist and for the first time noticed some sort of cord had been wrapped round me and attached to the headboard, I tugged on it angrily but it wouldn’t budge and just as I was assessing whether I could wriggle out of it there was a small cough. I spun and I got my first look at the man who had drugged and kidnapped me, I reckoned he was in his late twenties maybe with blonde hair which he had styled into a “just got outta bed” look and piercing brown eyes

“Your awake then” he observed stepping into the room.

Instinctively I took a step back away from him but was caught by the cord around my waist

“How are you feeling? Can I get you anything?” I remained silent glancing at him nervously “Something to drink maybe.” he continued concern etched across his face, he seemed to be waiting for a response so I shook my head desperate for him to leave.

He sighed heavily “Well get some more rest you look like you could use it.” he said coming towards me suddenly, I backed up the cord rubbing painfully against my waist, he stopped holding his hands up in mock surrender “Look, I’m not going to hurt you, I can promise you that” he said quietly eyes pleading with me.

“Then why am I here, what do you want with me?” I stuttered tears spilling down my face. He took a deep breath and perched on the edge of the bed, I crouched as far as far as way as I could get from him heart hammering expecting him to pounce any second, seeing my reaction to him he sighed again and looked down at his lap “I don’t want anything from you Olivia”. A gasp caught in my throat at the mention of my name…

"And you’re here because this is where I brought you and this is where your safe.” his answer was short and brutal; the tears began to come thick and fast. I looked up at him through my lashes “Please just let me go home” I sobbed.

“I can’t do that Olivia” he replied a look of guilt washing over his face “Now come on get back into bed eh?” he said slipping off the bed so he was crouched before me, reaching out a hand he touched me lightly. I slapped his hand away so he changed tactics. Before I knew what was happening he had a firm grip on my arms and had lifted me to my feet. I lost it and turned into a crazed thing screaming and lashing out, he dropped me briefly when my foot connected with his shin and I attempted to crawl away but strong arms encircled my waist picking me up of the ground.

I flailed my arms and legs wildly “Let me go!” I screamed clawing at the muscular arms holding me but he merely tightened his grip making me wince before dropping me on the bed. I continued to fight him for what seemed like ages. But the whole time not once did he lose patience he merely blocked the punches and kicks aimed in his direction and when my energy and fight finally waned held me against the bed.

“Please try and behave alright? I don’t want to hurt you Olivia but if you carry on this way your make me do something I regret." He said quietly as he unwound the cord attaching me to the bed from around my legs were it had become tangled during our struggle.

When he was done he silently climbed off me and walked towards the door, I didn’t move, “I’ll come check on you again later think about what I said Ok?” he said before shutting the door. When I heard the lock click I rolled slowly onto my side and burst into tears before finally succumbing to sleep.

----------

When I woke again it was light outside, I felt clammy and sickly so kicking off the duvet I pulled off the pyjama bottoms and fluffy socks so I was once again just in my dress. Now that it was lighter in the room I could better make out my prison, the only way I could describe it was…..blank. The walls were painted an off white colour and all the furniture looked like cheap flat pack sets the only colour in the room was the bed sheets which were purple other than that the room had no identity.

I jumped when I heard the door unlock and pulled the duvet back over myself bringing my knees to my chest protectively. He walked in and smiled when he saw me awake,

“Morning princess” he breezed cheerfully.

“I brought you a little breakfast, now I know you don’t normally have breakfast but you must be starving” he continued apparently oblivious to the fact that the person he was addressing he had kidnapped 24 hours ago! He came over to the bed and placed a tray at my feet, he was right I was starving but there was no way I was going to eat anything he gave me.

“I’m not hungry” I mumbled burying my head in my knees, “Olivia” he began, I felt a hand on the back of my head and instantly jerked away “Come on….”

He began again speaking softly like I was some sort of halfwit.

“I’m not going to hurt you but I need you to eat something” I peeked a look at him, he was handsome in any other circumstances I would have maybe been attracted to him but after him drugging me I felt slightly differently to say the least!

“Please just let me go, i'm not special and my family haven’t got any money so please….” I trailed off as he shook his head “Plea……” I began but he cut me off.

“I’m not interested in money Livvy”, my insides recoiled at the use of my nickname, “I’m interested in you”. I looked up at him confusion clear on my face, he sighed noticing my expression “You don’t see how beautiful you are do you?” he laughed, I grimaced feeling sick to the pit of my stomach this was like one of those horror movies where a stalker kidnaps the woman and keeps her chained in the basement because he “loves” her.

He looked up at me searching for my eyes, when I wouldn’t meet his gaze he took hold of my chin suddenly forcing me to look at him I shoved his hand away roughly but holding my wrists with one hand he again took hold of my chin forcing me to meet his gaze, it seemed like an age before he said anything for a second I thought he was going to profess his love for me.

“Eat your breakfast Livvy” he said suddenly releasing his grasp on me. Standing up he looked down at me when I made no move to eat the food he growled under his breath, “You will eat” he stated walking away from me and slamming the door behind him.

When I had heard his footsteps fade I slipped out of the bed and placed the breakfast tray on a nearby chest of drawers before climbing back into bed and curling into a protective ball sleep was the only way to escape this hell.