Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-21-2009, 01:10 AM

I went into the greasy cafe and took my usual seat. Sue stopped mopping the counter and flipped the closed sign. Her first and last customer had long since left.
"Your early Ant, burger?"
"No, banana milkshake?" I suggested
"Sure," Sue said before turning to the small serving hatch and screamed "Jerry, banana shake!"
She turned back to me "Now why is it that your confused?"
I looked at her and sighed. I recounted the whle tale over again, the exact same speel as I gave to Dan. I left out no detail and my throat was getting sore by the end of it. As I was telling Sue she brought me my shake. I sipped it after I finished and watched Sue look at me, her eyebrow raised incrediously.
"Is is not obvious Ant?"she said, she sighed when I shook my head.
"She is your love, your soul mate. Thats why your drawn to her, thats why you have to save her and that is why you will see her life! Your in love with her, your future self knows, even if you don't."
I stared at her. Was she for real?
"God, if your gonna mock me I just won't tell you things like this!" I said getting up. As I walked to the door I could hear Sue speaking to me.
"You know I'm right!"

♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 10-25-2009, 07:17 PM

I was lazy when my eyes opened, I didn't want to get up. I moped to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, not bothering to take a shower. Thank god there was no school today, I would have died. I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking, I took in the smell and smiled at her. She didn't usually get up in the morning to make me breakfast, this was a first. I took a seat on the small table and sighed. "Morning."
She grinned at me over her shoulder and responded "Hey hon!" wow her voice was perky. I wonder why she...realization hit through me. I had to meet ant today, or he had to pick me up. I looked out the window and realized she was cooking only because I was to meet Anthony. I sighed again and looked at her "What's cooking mom?" I gave up; I was hopeless and tired.
"Cheese omelet with a side of toasted wheat bread!" she cheered and put the plate in front of me with a glass of orange juice. I smiled at my crazy mother and dug in.
I asked her "Your not gonna eat?" She headed towards the door and grabbed her sweater and brief case, heading out?
She replied "I'll see you after your...date." she winked and head out, not letting me speak or respond to her behavior.
I finished my breakfast and put the dishes in the sink. I could relax for a few more hours. I head towards the living room and watched a nice movie that made me wake up a bit...