**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2009, 03:07 AM

I am a newborn not baby but vampire I havent feed since I was made and thats was...3 months ago and he keeps me locked up until im ready to prove to him that am worthy..I watched him kill and feed on my family..he tortured them for 3 weeks before killing them and he made me watch just to keep me alive...its the worst thing..watching your family die like that and even worse when he keeps you alive..starving...until the night of the full moon..

[[ I am female name is sally age yet unknown ]]

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Clarisant

Old 11-11-2009, 03:21 AM

The chamber doors slid open and Donari stepped within the room. His pale white skin gleamed against the dark room. It wasn't well lit, but he thought it best to let the girl adjust to her new being without it. Her time would be spent in the night now. This would be a safe adjustment for her.

He strolled over to her and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her gaze up to his. "You are coming along. It won't be long before you can enter the night and feast upon your prey."

His fingers let her hair go abruptly, sending her sprawling a few feet behind her. He knew she must be starving. He hadn't let her feed yet. That urge was so great for new vampires that it was impossible to suppress it down.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2009, 03:26 AM

My scalp was burning from the pull. If I could I would have srit in his ugly face and I would also cry. My hunger or should I say thirst was getting to me. I couldnt go on like this! "When..can I have something to eat.." I say pathaticly to him he turn slowly looking at me with those eyes..thats the look he usally gives me before He hurts me.. I hunch back into the corner as if he was going to strike me..

"Please.." I whisper.." Im so hungry.." I couldnt see his reaction its to dark in this tiny room.
I wish he would at least add a candle ot two so I could see past my feet in this filthy room.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Clarisant

Old 11-11-2009, 03:46 AM

Donari backhanded the little wench for even begging to him. She had so much to learn in so little time.

"Learn your manners! You will eat when I say you can eat!" He growled and leaned closer to her, whispering so that she would hear him quite clearly. "If you don't learn to behave as I ask I will make your miserable existence a living hell."

With that he stood and went to the door. Closing it behind him he encased the girl in darkness again. It wouldn't be long before she could feast. He couldn't wait for the frenzy.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2009, 03:52 AM

It stung where he smacked me..I was affraid to even say that I was sorry for being rude.
I curled up in a corner and stared into the darkness thats all I could do since I couldnt sleep not in the dark anyways..I tried to think about things that make me happy and nothing came to mind..I wanted to die..but then again there might be something outside of this hell hole

I wasent sure I tried to close my eyes and think of my family...the very ones he tortured and murdered..when I fell asleep the nightmare really begain starting when he first came into sight..after the dream re-peating a few times I fell into a somewhat peacful sleep..