**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2010, 02:19 AM

Hello, I am making this RP because I am bore >.> and I am sorta Curious.
Romantic comedy yessss....cute creatures with ears? YESS. Tehe.

Post profile with first post please.

Rules: Please note, I cant be on every single day, have patience I will post when I can!
No one liners!
No god-moding.
Please..please be at least semi-lit.
If I am not online, dont go changing the day unless I give the OK.

Lets begin.

Name: Dai
Race:Unknown.
Sex:Female
Bio:Unknown. Her Mother was human, her father...was something else...she has no Idea what or who she is...
Picture:

Dai is a lonely young girl...She has a cute little hut in the deep part of the woods. She can speak with other animals.
She is often mistaken for a 12 year old girl, when in truth she is a 19 year old woman. She has never seen anyone else like her and that scares her, but she is strong willed.

The sun was setting, when Dia found a hurt deer who begged for death "Please Dai, Kill me...I am no good anymore, this way is better..." Dai's eyes filled with tears "But...I..I cant..." Dai whispered her stomach growling..."Please...kill me..your hungry....use me for food, thats all I am good for..." dai cried but she knew she must. She stuck her knife in the deers heart, drug her back to hut and went back out to collect fire.

(yes, she eats animals...its not weird seeing as she is also mostly human)

Dai Had no Idea this night would change her life forever.

This is where you jump in. ^^

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 06-03-2010 at 03:09 AM..

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-11-2010, 08:18 AM

{question before i post my profile does our character have to be a furry creature?}

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2010, 09:09 PM

[ nope ]

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-12-2010, 07:25 AM

Name:Shinku
Race:Vampire/witch/shapeshifter
Sex:female
Bio:Bio:Shinku at the age of 6 died in an accident,the accident was unknown there was no possible survivors.when the doctors came to get there bodies one doctor had been a vampire and bit her in order so she would live because she was too young to die and saved her life.After he bit her she was then rushed to a hospital since she was the only survivor along with her best friend Maria who was also turned into a vampire.When she got to the hospital she nearly drank all of the nurses and Doctors' blood because she had lost control.Though thats when she met Darius.Darius had calmed her down by giving her vampire palettes to control herself.After she was released out of the hospital she was then transfured to an assasin school and she was trained as an assasin until she had got pregnant.she can spot people's weaknesses very easily she doesn't know any of her family or past all she knows is that after the accident,she was turned into a vampire and she lived at an orphanage but only for a few days until she was transfured to the assasin division.Most people want Shinku either dead or to torture her in the most unimaginable disgusting ways the reason for that is probably because she is a tough woman and because she is a vampire.Though in shinku's past when Shinku was 11 she had fallen in love with a werewolf but he had died when she was sixteen in a fight protecting her.He went by the Name Darius.But she is unaware he is still alive to this day.She always visits his grave and buys new flowers to put by his grave.She always talks to herself but she is actually talking to Darius.
Shinku's ex boyfriend who is abusive to her and is a vampire, constantly rapes her making her go to the hospital to check if she id pregnant whenever he leaves the house for work.
Since the many attempts in raping her had succeeded Shinku now had gotten herself pregnant and she is currently now 6 months in progress with her pregnancy.Whenever she is at her checkups her ex boyfriend calls her to see where she is and what she is doing and hangs up.Shinku is afraid her ex will find out she is pregnant and try to hurt her and the baby.
Picture:
{i am in the mood to play my favorite pregnant character :) }

E ll i 0 TT
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2010, 01:22 PM

(Okay, I'm working on my character.This would be my first role play thing, so please bear with me.I'm glad I finally found a new role play because I kinda wanted to join in the beginning 8)

----------

Name: Ando Takashi
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Bio: He is a weird, unpredictable and instinctual teenager, a lover and a fighter, sometimes cruel and violent, other times gentle and kind.His kooky personality makes him stand out and his raging fists usually do most of the talking.However he is really clever and loyal.
Picture :

----------

Scratching his head violently and pulling his hair away from his forehead, Takashi lets out a loud shriek while he starts running hysterically, occasionally hitting the trunks of the trees with one of his shoulders.Pain doesn't seem to diminish his excitement as he continues to through his small body against the wind.After jumping over the withstanding rocks he does some exaggerated fighting moves, kicking and punching in the air.Suddenly he stops meters away from the deer's corpse.Tiny purple bruises, filled with thin marks of scarlet blood started appearing on his arms.

"What the hell is this suppose to be ?" he says at the sight of the heart wound.Takashi starts to giggle."Freaky stuff"

Last edited by E ll i 0 TT; 06-12-2010 at 01:54 PM..

HikariLite
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2010, 04:04 PM

Name: Satou Ritsu
Race: Human!
Sex:Female
Bio: Ritsu is outgoing and likes to cheer people up, she usually hides her feelings from others though just to not make others worry. She was born from a family with magical powers, but she was the only child that wasn't born with any. Her grandma hates her just because she didn't have any magical powers.

Picture:

Ritsu walked around the forest and something dead started filling the air. She pinched her nose, "What in the world." she muttered. Ritsu walked toward the source of the smell and then she saw a figure laying on the forest floor. She crept closer to get a better look at the figure and then she stopped. A deer's corpse. Holy crap she thought, looking at the sight of the poor deer.

Last edited by HikariLite; 06-13-2010 at 03:10 AM..

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to BriAnime

Old 06-12-2010, 04:21 PM

Name: Yuna Hakashari
Race: Unknown
Sex: Female
Bio:Yuna Doesn't know who she is or where she came from...She just one day woke up in the middle of the woods and couldn't remember anything but her name...She is very quiet and shy....She is 18 or atleast she thinks she is...((she really is tho)).
Picture:

----------

Yuna sat up...She was alone in the forest... "Where am i" she asked herself..."How did i get here?" She got up and began to walk around...She was frightened when suddenly she herd a noise coming from near by...She let out a shriek and tried to find a place to hide

E ll i 0 TT
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2010, 09:03 PM

Takashi lifts his shirt, searches his pockets, trying to find an object to inspect the body with.He isn't able to hide the sadistic smirk from his face.He is intrigued.After all, that was his deer.Someone got there first.But right now he was more preoccupied with the noise of steps approaching through the grass.He turns his whole body in order to see who was staring from behind him.

"This is ... unexpected" he thinks at the sight of a young girl.He shakes a bit the dust from his pants and tucks in one of his shirts.After a couple of seconds he yells arrogantly while pulling his hair carelessly: "Did you do this, girly ?"

HikariLite
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2010, 09:34 PM

She watched the careless teen and shook her head, "Nope!" Ritsu yelled back. She walked out of her hiding place and kept staring at the deer. "Poor thing, I wonder who did it." she said out loud.
((writer's block!! :P))

Last edited by HikariLite; 06-13-2010 at 03:08 AM..

Maka-chan

Old 06-13-2010, 12:16 AM

Shinku walked into the forest seeing the deer.she also wondered.Obviously she was pregnant but she was clueless to actually where she was going.She actually got lost from her house.She actually just moved and her house lived near the forest where everyone was mostly in.Though,she wasn't sure how to get back.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 06-13-2010, 12:25 AM

Name:Jake Dravis
Race:Shape-Shifter
Sex:Male
Bio:When Jake was born his mother and father left, he was left with a human familly and found out that his mother and father actually died a month after they left him which had left Jake devistated for a year, until he got over it and live his life like a normal person, keeping his powers a secrect
Picture:

E ll i 0 TT
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2010, 10:24 AM

Takashi starts laughing.The adrenaline rush seemed to have worn out and now he was feeling more calm.He takes a few huge steps and returns to the deer.

"It looks funny, how its eyes are all bloody and rolled back.Are you sure you're not the ruthless killer that did this? It's kinda strange that we both ended up in the same spot." he adds.

He looked like a child with a deadly smile on his face.

"I'd like to meet the guy who did this."

HikariLite
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2010, 02:55 PM

Ritsu rolled her eyes and sighed, "If I was the killer I would've beeen covered in blood." she replied making a weird face, pretending that she was the killer. When she was done she crossed her arms and grinned, "I would like to meet the guy too, he shouldn't be like killing deers everytime he sees them." Somehow with that deadly smile the boy has on his face seems like he was the culprit but she wasn't so sure.

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to BriAnime

Old 06-13-2010, 05:25 PM

Yuna starts walking into the forest when she bumbs into a guy...She never seen him before...and she fell to the ground...He had grayish hair and was wearing a hat...he looked as though he were in his teens...Yuna looked at him and quickly apologized to him..." Im really sorry" she said as tears began to fill her eyes.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2010, 10:46 PM

From afar Dai watches the man poke at the dead dear..They one she had killed....She peeked out from behind a tree, stepped forward. " I killed it." She said. " I was starving....and she was suffering." Dai said, so blunt. She felt sad for the dear though, because this man....whoever he is, thinks this is funny. Thats when she noticesd there were others in her forest.