Mayuka
Into thy life, into thy heart, i...

Old 07-06-2010, 04:50 AM

Alexander brightened up at her excitement. You know, some time soon you both should come visit Luke and I. Just spend a day doing things ....well that is if Luke and the lady are getting along... I would be more than happy to show you my father's library. He himself brings guests to look at it, just so he can show it off. -He's very proud of his collection..Been around the world in search of rare books he has. Alexander chuckled and shook his head remembering his father's antics and excitement leaving for his trips. I've travelled ever since I was a little boy with my father, but Luke and I have only gone on five different trips so far. -Morocco was one trip. Then Spain and France was another. We've been to Naples, Swiss, and the Austrian Empire. Soon we will start sailing I think.. He got to the door as he said this and opened it slowly for her. Inside Alexander almost mistook Luke and the lady for two kids on a sugar rush. They're eyes were wide open and seemed very happy talking together. Alexander inturrupted them saying, Well it looks like you two are getting along! Good because I believe we should all get together soon -maybe tomorrow- and spend the day doing things together.

Luke stared at Misa like she was an angel. He was surprised at himself for knowing that he could feel happy about settling down with a Lady. I would love for you to come with me and Alexander! You know..We're supposed to be planning another trip sometime soon. Maybe you-..and your friend!- could come along. I'll have to see what Alexander thinks about when we should get togeth- This was when Alexander opened the one side of the double doors into their sitting room and announced that tomorrow was a prime time to all meet up again. Luke jumped up, luckily not hitting anything and pointed at Alexander. THAT -my friend- is an Excellent idea!

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2010, 01:06 AM

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Misa smiled and looked at Ary, giving her a thumbs up! "Tomorrow it is then!" Misa said, moving towards Ary, "Is this Ok with you?" She said, with pleading eyes. Then smiled at luke. He was so...different. So ....Misa was at a loss of words. Another thing, is that her Mother will Love this, Misa, finally interested in a guy. Misa was too excited! "Ill go tell mother right away!" Misa hurried out of the room, and found her mother talking with a maid. Misa's mother shooed the woman away. "What is it misa?" She said. "You wont believe it! Luke wants to see me tomorrow!!!" Her mother gave her a disbelieving look. "Luke, wants to keep seeing you...and you [/COLOR]are ok with this? " Misa smiled "Yes Ma'am I am She said. "Well, I shall speak with him them." Misa and her mother headed back into the room. Misa's mother spoke. "Luke, is this true...you want to see my daughter again? you wish to marry her? Because young man, I am not one who likes games." She said looking into his soul. Misa blushed and stood by Ary.

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-07-2010, 03:35 PM

"I wish I could travel the world in search of rare books. That sounds like a fantastic reason to travel." She was really excited to see this library. It sounded like heaven to her. "Wow, it's nice that you've gotten to travel so much. And you even got some father son time out of it. Do you enjoy the search for books as much as your father or did you just tag along for the sake of seeing new place?" Aralynn stepped through the door that Alexander held out for her. When she saw Misa's excitment and energy she knew she had better set the tea tray down fast. She made a quick, graceful step to the nearest table and set the tray down. Just in time too, cause ary looked up to see Misa moving towards her. She couldn't help but be happy that her friend was so pleased with this guy.

When she heard the invitation to tomorrow, Aralynn smiled. When she saw Misa's happy reaction, ary smiled brighter. She wouldn't mind seeing Alexander again. Aralynn watched him as he moved aside as Misa ran throughthe door to get her mother. She wasn't gone for very long before her mother came back in the room with Misa. Ary just watched the whole scene with a smile on her face.

Mayuka

Old 07-10-2010, 11:43 AM

Alexander listened to Ary. He could tell books were a great passion of hers. I understand completely how my father is when he gets excited about another book but it is not a personal interest of mine. -I love books and reading! I just mean searching all over the world for an exact book. He smiled hoping she wouldn't take what he said as him having anger toward it. As Misa ran to get her mother and came back, Alex couldn't help but ponder these two new women he and Luke had just met. Interesting, he thought. How they suddenly appeared and now would most likely be around them a lot....for a long time. In a way this changed their lives completely. It wasn't a bad thing of course. And Alex was a little surprised at himself for thinking it was good. Soon he started to picture how things would be in the future...

Luke almost choked on his own saliva when Misa said she was going to get her mother. His face went white almost, and he looked at Alexander in a 'oh-god-help-me!' face, but Alex was thining about something and didn't even notice Luke's glance. When Misa came back with her mother, he bowed slightly. A gracious gesture to respect the mother. ----er,..Yes ma'am I do wish to keep seeing her. -Of course in hopes to marry her... At hearing himself say this, the blood rushed back into his face at full force leaving him red and little dizzy. No Ma'am. I don't mean to play games. A sudden, but short silence came and Luke felt immidiately that he was supposed to say something more...That was a problem though because he had nothing to say. er, We get a long great you see.... Was that ok? oh jeese. He had no idea what he was saying...

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2010, 03:21 AM

Aralynn kept finding herself glancing towards Alexander. She couldn't help it, she just found him so captivating. She turned her attention back to the tea tray and started to prepare drinks for everyone in the room while she got her thoughts together. She knew she shouldn't let herself grow interested in him. It was great that she got along with him, as it seemed they would be seeing each other more, but she couldn't let her think of him as anything more than a friend. After all, she was a nobody, a handmaid, and he seemed to be someone of some standing. No, she would just have to live vicariously through Misa. She truly was happy that this seemed to be going well for her friend. She hoped Luke wasn't too intimidated by the Missus.

Mayuka

Old 07-22-2010, 10:32 AM

Alexander had started day-dreaming or thinking (whatever you want to call it) of what they could do the following day as to make the biggest impression on the women...Mostly the handmaid that he had conversed with. She was very intreging and he really liked talking to her. He caught himself stealing glances at her, thinking about what tomorrow would be like. Hopefully they would be able to walk alone and talk because for some reason he felt very comfortable with her. As if he could tell her anything. There were even some things that he wouldn't tell Luke, yet right now he felt as if he would be able to tell her anything and it would be safe. .....He looked down at the tea cup of half drunken liquid...Maybe he was drugged....

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-23-2010, 12:38 PM

((Should I just wait and see if she ever comes back?))

Mayuka

Old 07-27-2010, 05:43 PM

((Sorry I was moving into my new house :) Um....I dunno lol maybe wait 2 more days and if she doesn't play her character?? I'm not sure! Ooh PM her too...))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 07:52 PM

Hey sorry Guys...Been real busy.

"I see" The Mother said and walked Misa out of the room. "When are you to see him again?" She spoke. Misa's heart raced. "Tomorrow Ma'am." Misa spoke respectivily. "Very well." And her mother walked off. Misa returned to the room with Luke, Alex and Ary. "So, what time tomorrow are we going?" She said with a huge smile. Her mother approved, of course she would. She wants Misa married off.

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-28-2010, 07:14 PM

Ary took a sip of her tea. It wasn't as hot as it really should have been, but that's what she gets for being slow on the way back. She hoped the others didn't notice. However, she was happy that she hadn't had to go out into the hall with Misa and her Mother. That was a conversation she didn't want to be present for. She did regret being left in the room by herself with the two boys and nothing to say. Luckily Misa wasn't gone for as long as expected and soon her cheery self was back in the room asking about tomorrow. She had to smile at Misa. Her eager friend was very happy with the way things were turning out. She glanced again at alexander, who was looking strangely at his tea. Maybe he thought it was not hot enough as well.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2010, 07:39 PM

[[ hehe ill wait for her to reply ]] XD