**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-14-2010, 06:05 AM

Emma awoke in a dark empty apartment, scared and High as hell, It took her a few minutes to realize this was ehr home, has this what she has reduced herself to? The walls looked like they were rotting, the wallpaper flaking off, the floor was all ripped up and smelled of piss and beer. He sofa looked liked someone covered it in shit, then took a bite out of it, she had no bed, and her bathroom had bad lighting, same as her kitchen, her bathroom was all rusty and crusted, again, same as her kitchen, yes Emma lived like this, she never understood why, she woke up every time after a high and thought "Why me?" This, of course was all due to Her addiction.

Her Addiction

Welcome to the role play, Now I worked hard on this so I am and will be very picky as to who I let join. No profile needed, just a Bio, alot like mine above. No need to tell me every detail of your person because is will one way or the other be said and told in the RP. If you are not literate, and at least SEMI lit, I already dont accept you, sorry, I am not wasting my time one someone who RP's like this "Walks in room and shoots her" Then says "I hate you, die" I mean really?! No. So again, if your a one liner and you dont make sense, goodbye.

I Hope you are OK with a little cussing, and drugs. Sex, however wont, I repeat WONT be in the RP, at least not fulling described, PG-13, only because thats the Rules of Mene, and I respect that.

I look forward into seeing who joins. This isent a request form LOL This is the actual RP My bio, is also my first post, if that makes any sense.

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 10-29-2010 at 04:52 AM..