!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-07-2008, 10:27 PM

There are four kind of characters to choose from.

Actor
Producer
Fan
and Stars. ((Stars can be anything other than an actor.))

Rules:
1: You cannot choose someone from T.V., manga or anime to RP in this forum. The character must be made of by yourself.
2: No god mode.
3: Your character has no super powers in here, you are human inside and out.
4: It you would like to speak Out of character please use ((ooc: and then talk in the brackets))
5: and please... don't everyone choose to be star. If you want you can be a stalker...

There is one Boss of LME and that will be me.

Last edited by !dLe^p@n!c; 09-08-2008 at 10:31 AM..

Sasha1985
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasha1985

Old 09-07-2008, 11:01 PM

Ok I shall be your very first star.

Name: Summer Set
Personality: Bubbly, shes always loved people and she works very well with them, but don't get her mad...She's very volitile when she's mad, but she doesn't get mad too often.
Apperance: Short (about 5'5) long blonde hair emerald eyes always rosey cheeks wheres only light make-up and loves glitter and anything shinny usual dresses in very girly dresses and other outfits with lots of glitter and sparkles.
Extras: She loves to shop and go out to clubs even though she's under age nobody cares because they all love her.

If there's anything else you need about my charater drop me a line.

Last edited by Sasha1985; 09-08-2008 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: i forgot to put her appernce lol

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 09-08-2008, 02:47 AM

Actor
Name: Brandon Connors
Personality: Will only do a job if they pay enough. Hates stupid people and ugly people. He wont stand for annoying people and he hates children. He puts on a good front for the public, but all in all, he's rather pissy. Oh, and he thinks he is the hottest, best actor around. He's just a bit conceited. He does not like anything considered girly.
Looks: Blonde hair that somtimes covers his left eye. His eyes are blue. He is tall and lanky. He likes to wear tuxedo shirts, skinny jeans, and pimp hats. Most people wouild describe his attire as emo, even thought he refuses to wear makeup.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-08-2008, 10:33 AM

The Boss of LME

Name: Deserve Shota
Personality: Is supportive of all stars and wanna be stars. A great Fan of the big Actors. Loving, kind, isn't afraid to reprimand you. He chooses gets the calls about jobs and hands them to you if he thinks you are capable of doing that. He has a 4 year old daughter who is a bit of a brat at times. His wife died of cancer in the brain. Likes to over do everything in a dramatic way.

((ooc: Please not everyone can be a star and actor straight off. need newbies to the job who THINK they can act or sing or survive in the entertainment world. ))

Deserve sat at his desk filing pages on a previous work load to do with some of there greatest Actors. He sighed and looked over to the corner where his wifes photo sat. She was dressed in a blue flowing summer dress and holding Kira ((ooc: His daughter)) on her lap. It had been three months since she had passed away. He smiled and moved from his desk to the large windows. Pulling the curtains he watched as people of age and gender scurried around the streets and into there jobs. Students wore uniforms and laughed together in large groups. He sighed placing his thumb and fore finger pinching the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes. Life felt tough but he new, for Kira's sake, that he had to get though each day as if her mother was still here.

Turning around he faced the back wall where a photograph of each great Actor or star sat on his wall. He remembered how difficult it was for him to help them move up in the world of show biz. So far over the past year students and workers had been struggling to make a big enough name for themselves and wondered who the next would be. In the east end of the building there where room sweets only for the great people of time to live in while they worked. So far since the last, no one has made it to those plush rooms.

remembering he had work Deserve grabbed his folders and stepped from his office and into the hustle and bustle of the show biz life. Placing a brave face on he walked down the hall...

Last edited by !dLe^p@n!c; 09-08-2008 at 10:54 AM..

Sforzando

Old 09-08-2008, 01:07 PM

[Brandon is sorta like a newbie. He's not a newbie, but he thinks he si one of the best actors when he really isnt. What does LME stand for? And I'm not sure about this, but, if Brandon isn't really that great of an actor, should he get a suite? He is an actor that has made a name for himself. I mean, he's not the worst, he's an OK actor, but he's not as good as he thinks he is.]

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-09-2008, 09:48 PM

((ooc: basically you have to work your way up in the showbiz and become a better actor. You dont have to stay at LME to live. you can live outside of it. hopefully people will join this forum. please start Role playing oh and LME doesn't stand for anything particular.))

Sforzando

Old 09-09-2008, 11:26 PM

Brandon threw his script at his mirror. He wouldn't say that. That was ridiculous. Only ugly people say "If she knew what was in my heart..." He straightened the items on his dressing table that had been knocked over in his fit; hair gel, face cream, things of the like. After he was done, he leaned back in his chair and rifled through some magazines. Oh, what to do on a day when the script wasn't good enough? He ran a hand through his hair, quickly pulling out hand sanitizer. He had no doubt that his hair was perfect and germ-free, but there was no sense in taking chances.

A quiet, almost shy knock sounded. He got up and crossed the room to the door, opening it to find it was one of the camera men. He slammed the door in his face and folded his arms. "I'm not filming until that script is changed!" he shouted through the door. Brandon turned and left his suite through another door, heading out to lunch. He always got hungry when he was upset.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-10-2008, 01:09 AM

Deserve new about all the characters in the show bizz industry. He had been there himself. Walking down the hall he cast a glance in each door way he found open to make sure everything was in order. His hair fell into his eyes as someone from a film crew came hurrying towards in his face full of angry and frustration.

"MR SHOTA! im glad i found you. We are having trouble with some of our casting, it seems Brandon is having trouble with the script again. If he cant catch up to our standards we will have to find a replacement"

Deserve nodded thoughtfully "He seems to have trouble with those kinds of roles it seems. He must learn that a true actor can be able to perform any role that is handed to him. He will not make it far if this keeps up"

Sforzando

Old 09-10-2008, 01:46 AM

When Brandon stepped out into the sun, he put on his designers sunglasses. He couldn't be hurting his pretty little yes, now could he? He brushed back a stray strand of hair. He had his chaueffer park close to the building, so he wouldn't get sunburned. Brandon climbed into the tinted limo and commanded he be taken to the La Bella, the most expensive restaurant in the city. He ate his fill of the most delicious food. When he was done, he pulled out his credit card and handed it to the waiter. A few minutes later, the waiter came back with his credit card. "I'm sorry, monsieur, this card was not accepted." he said with a slight French accent. Brandon stood up. "What do you mean not accepted?" "Just that, monsieur." Brandon pulled out the last of his cash and stormed out of the restauraunt. He needed money. Right now, he felt like taking any job, no matter how horrid it was.

When he arrived back at the studio, he didn't even bother going to his suite to freshen up. Ugh, he shivered. The freshening up can wait. He needed money more than he needed help at looking good. He marched up to Deserve Shota's office and rapped on the door.

Sasha1985
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 AM

Summer sat in her dressing room holding the newest script she was reading, another romance, she got casted for those alot, probally because of her image, cute, bubbly girl next door type. She was sipping on some fruity drink she found on set, she was an absolute sugar fiend, she could work without it, it was where her 'bubbly' personality came from. All of a sudden she heard yelling coming from a few doors down. "Well Brandon the "Super Star" isn't happy with the script...again." No suprise there, Brandon was never happy, he should be more like her, take whatever he could get. She decided that it was time to take a lunch break. Summer walked over to her favorite coffee shop to get her two fixes in one: Caffeine and Sugar. There she could get a tall triple shot of expresso and a ooey gooey cinnamon roll, mmmmm was the only word that came to mind.

After she had her 'Lunch' she headed back to the studio to study her lines some more.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-12-2008, 03:34 AM

The rapping on his office door was unanswered because Deserve had gone to check on Brandon himself.

Walking into Brandon's performing room at the studio he found no one there and sighed. If this kid keeps this up i might have to cut him from LME. No actor is idiot enough to NOT take on a role. He took a seat in the couch and awaited Brandon's arrival.

Sforzando

Old 09-12-2008, 03:41 AM

Brandon stood waiting for the door to open. The door did not open. He tapped his foot. When he heard no sound from within, he tried the door himself. It was locked. Where could Deserve be right now? Lunch had already ended. And Deserve was a very punctual man. Brandon gave up and headed back to his room. He would have to talk to Deserve later.

When he got back to his suite, he found Deserve sitting on his couch. "I want the part," he said, before Deserve could say anthing.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-12-2008, 04:57 AM

Deserves facial expression didn't change and instead he motioned to the couch opposite him. He didn't care if this was not his suite or not. "Take a seat Brandon" His voice was serious. "Why do you want the part now? After you have caused trouble for the film crew and directors? What makes you think you can do it?"

He sat with his elbows and arms crossed over his knees leaning forward, pointedly looking Brandon in the eyes.

Sforzando

Old 09-13-2008, 05:09 AM

Brandon quickly sat down. he could easily answer the first question. "I need the money, and acting is my life." But the second question was a bit harder to answer. "I, uh, don't really know why I should get the part." He looked down at his shoes. "I know I caused a lot of trouble, and I can't just get out of it. I just don't know what to do." In a more matter-of-fact tone, he stated, "I deserve this role because I have it practiced somewhat, and it would take time to train a replacement. I also think that this would be a good learning opportunity for me. Maybe," he pushed his hands out to the side, like he was swimming. "I coudl branch out, try to get in on other types of shows. I know I really dont like all the cheesy, girly lines, but maybe I can get good at those, just to say I did." He looked back up at Deserve.

Sasha1985
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-13-2008, 05:20 AM

((Sorry for not posting anything but im waiting till you to are in a more public area.))

Sforzando

Old 09-13-2008, 05:22 AM

[Its Okay, I think. Its kinda hard to post when your character is doing nothing.]

Sasha1985
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-13-2008, 05:37 AM

((Yea my charater is just reading and studying her script i already had her eat so now i just have to wait.))

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-14-2008, 08:10 AM

Deserve sat still and watched Brandon with slit eyes. "Ok kiddo, But ill trust you not to ask me for any help in this. If you cant do it pull out now by yourself and keep your dignity. Trust me when i say you dont want to get fired." He stood up and pulled Brandon to his feet. "I need a coffee" Walks to the door and turns his head over his shoulder "You coming?"

((ooc: im sorry. i thought more ppl might have joined. turns out i was wrong. i dont care if you stop RP in this lol its boring))

Sasha1985
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2008, 07:04 PM

((I could if you like take on a second charater as a producer or another star or something If you don't mind my takng muti roles))

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-14-2008, 09:43 PM

((naw multi roles are ok. they interesting lol feel free. Ill do that too. And um... Feel free to double comment in here. i dont mind. its not like anyone else is joining))

Sforzando

Old 09-14-2008, 10:37 PM

[I think I'm going to quit. BUt I'll leave one more post, to fully get Brandon out of there for you, so you dont ahve to deal with a hanging character.]

Brandon stood up and put a hand on Deserve's shoulder. "Wait," he said. Suddenly, this while thing seemed like a hassle. "I dont think I can do this. I think I should just quit now and I dont know, get a job in a cafe or something." He remembered a time quite recently when he had walked down the street and no one really recognized him as an actor. He didn't think this life was worth it.

Brandon packed up his stuff and moved out.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-14-2008, 10:44 PM

im quitting too lol i dont even care anymore. i was hopping more ppl would join. cso seeya.

*Deserve shota died the next day*

Sasha1985
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2008, 03:22 AM

((Ok well since i cant rp with myself ill bring my charter out with a bang))

Summer had lots of questions about the script so she thought she would go see Deserve and ask him about it. Summer knocked on his door....no answer, she knocked again.....no answer. 'Hmmmm' she said to herself. "Mr. Deserve??? Are you there?" Summer said. Then she heard a gun shot go off inside the room sho she burst into the room and saw Deserve with his head slumped on the desk blood everywhere and a smoking gun in his hand. Summer shriked and ran to call 911. They came eventually and she gave her statement and went home decideding to go back to her job in the book store where it was nice and quite.

((hoped that was a good ending for my charater))