**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2009, 09:02 PM

It was a beautiful night, the moon was bright the clouds were dark and mystical ..I the air was cool agents my pale skin, I was walking home from the school library alone and kinda cold, I had to walk home from school tonight bummer..
My older brother usually picks me up but he has to work an extra shift tonight and well he needs the money.
My mother is out drinking somewhere Im sure like always...and daddy is off with a hooker. I know these things just by observing and I have also caught my dad with another woman...I try to focus on my college work but sometimes it gets hard at home with all the yelling and fighting that is why I stay so late at the school Library to get my work done..as I am walking home I feel like i am being followed..but im sure I am just hearing things...

[[ Be as creative as you'd like >.< Vampires and other creatures are more than welcome aswell try to be somewhat literate I hate one sentence replies it shows that you are uninterested or maybe you just have writers block..any who lets have some fuunnn.]]

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 11-10-2009 at 10:53 PM..

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2009, 04:00 AM

(May I give her a skin and hair color? I'll change the post if not.)

He laughed as he followed her, watching the breeze catch her hair and twirl it around. She glanced back, and he melted into the night's shadow. It was fun to watch her on night's like these, with the bright moon peering out from the low, dark clouds. She was a rival for the moon, with her long black hair, and bright brown eyes. She seemed jumpy tonight and he smiled a predator's smile as her eye's swept over him. His short blonde hair should stand out at night, but the mist concealed him in his place in the tree top. "You shouldn't run, lovely." he whispered, just loud enough for her to hear.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2009, 04:02 AM

sorry I had to go to class!!!!

I jumped when all of a sudden there was a man standing in front of me, he addressed me as if her new who I was.." can I help you?" I say my voice a bit shaky I was cold and I still had to walk all the way home I didnt have time for this I hope he is just lost but he called me lovley???? who says things like that to complete srtangers??

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 11-11-2009 at 07:41 AM..

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 11-12-2009, 04:12 AM

She saw her best friend across the street from her ,and was questioning whether or not to go over there.They had just had a fight so she didn't know if her friend would talk to her again.As she looked behind her best friend she saw a man following her and then saw him blend into the shadows and look invisible to us.Then he was infront of her.I'm going over there wheather or not she want's me to."Hey!"Muamera yelled at her friend,while running over to the spot the man and her best friend where.

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2009, 04:48 AM

He turned, glaring at the woman who had interrupted him. "It is none of your concern mortal, you would never understand." He turned back to the reincarnation of his last mate, he would recognize the her habit of midnight walks anywhere. "Are you saying you don't remember me, lovely? Then I'll just have to jolt your memory," he whispered, reaching down and kissing her. "Farewell, my love." he told her, walking away and disappearing into the night.

(Hope that's alright, I could give a background story in one of his memories if you'd like.)

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2009, 05:28 AM

[[ its perfect!!! and u can put in a memory if u like i am thiking she will have strange nightmares but are memorys of her past]]

"Wow" I say after he kissed me and vanished into the mist..That was..an intense kiss...I noticded my bestfriend--my EX bestfriend..and turned to her "yeah?" I say and started walking home again I couldnt stop thinking of what just happened recornation??? Ive only read about htose things...

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 12:27 AM

He stood in his quiet crypt beneath the city, there was no one to bug him, no one to disturb his rest. He opened his coffin, and slipped quietly beneath the velvet covers. He slept fitfully, his memories haunting him as he slept.
"I've been thinking," she told him, during one of their walks, "Why don't you just turn me into a vampire, instead of having to re-find me every time I die."
"Because, lovely, part of my attachment to you is your mortality, it's a delicious smell that you always carry with you." he whispered back, slipping an arm around her shoulders. It had been a quiet night before the hunters had found him. He had felt their presence for a while, but had put it aside as just his imagination.
"This is wrong!" came the low whisper.
"He knows the rules as well as we do, maybe even better!" another answered back.
He looked up startled, and pushed her behind him, "They're here, lovely! Run, I'll hold them off." he told her, trying to make her move.
"No." she told him simply, "I will stay beside you till the final drop of my blood is drained from my body."
"Ashley, I'm not going to argue with you," he tried to tell her, but was paused as she brought a cord of silver from her belt.
"It's for your own good, if you die, I'll be left with no one, but if I die, you have a chance to find me again." she told him, planting a kiss on his lips.
"I-" he started, but was cut off as his former clan mate tackled into him, and as he skidded backwards, he noticed his lover holding off the others with her silver whip. "I will find you lovely," he whispered to her, turning his back on her and fleeing for the safety of his crypt.

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 03:25 AM

"Hmph Mortal!!!!!!!"Muamera said aloud."Think again!"She hissed under her breath."And i was only trying to help!"She yelled out to her....ex-bestfriend."I have to go the sun is going to come up soon anyway..."she sadly said barely a whisper.When she went in to the mansion her family had given her after they all had passed she sighed.I wish i would have died in the vampire masequre instead of being stuck here with noone but myself...i'll live with it...unfortunantly.She thought,and walked slowly into the dungeon where her coffin was.Hopefully i will meet a vampire that doesn't hate me for once...*sigh*

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-14-2009 at 04:24 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 04:35 AM

I felt bad for murama..she was just trying to help, so i called her..but there was no anwser so I left her a message "hey girl.I am sorry about tonight.. I know you were just triyng to help...call me" and I hung up..I walked home and mom was drunk "where have you been!?" she hiccuped I ignored her and went to my room, I sigh.....and couldnt stop thinking of the stange man who had kissed me tonight...that night I had a strange dream but i couldnt seem to recall anything that has happened..only that he was in it and so was I ...but my name was ashley...when now its Sally...

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 04:56 AM

Muamera was half asleep when she heard someone call her name out on the street where she just had been.She didn't want to leave her coffin...so she lay still thinking about the fight she had with her friend ,and the mysterious man from the street.Why would he call he lovely when she doesn't even know her...Her friend had asked the same question to herself.Muamera's thoughts drifted away until she fell asleep,and had the worst dream of her life...

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 05:05 AM

I awoke from my nightmare..it was nearly dawn, I decided to get up nad head to school early..
when I get to school I decide to call my friend again to say sorry ..again no anwaser so I left another message "its me again..hope your OK I am sorry anout last night..."
and I went to study in the library before class.

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 05:48 PM

He woke from his dream, and opened his eyes to darkness. He panicked, thinking his old clan mates had found him, before finding the latch on his bed. He flung it open, and drew a deep breathe of semi-clean air. He relaxed, and let himself slip back into his casket. The door closed behind him, and he fell into a more pleasant dream.

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 07:11 PM

As the sun started to go down Muamera awoke with a start.What was that!!!I know i had a bad dream but i don't remember any of it!Muamera thought."Ugh!"She said and flung the lid of her coffin off."I gotta get out of here!I'm hungry!"She hissed intently.As she ran up the stairs she slipped on her cloak.She jumped up the rest of the stairs with the cloak firmly in her hand.She ran outside and found a hiker not to far from her masion in the woods.She attacked her and finished quickly."Ugh why do i have to be such a monster?"She growled to no one.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 09:55 PM

I couldnt focus much on school but I tried real hard..when I left that eveing again I had to walk home form school...I needed the exercise anyways, so why not just walk? its good for me. I plugged in my headphones and headed home for the night. She still never called me back..I sigh..I feel so bad...she was just trying to help me and I pushed her away...

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 10:54 PM

As Muamera got to the edge of her property she heard her phone beep.*sigh*She ran up the steps and flung open the door.She picked up her cell phone,and looked at the screen its two unheard messages.Hmmmm wonder who that could be please not my aunt please.She opened the phone and listened to the messages...it's my ex-bestfriend she had said...("hey girl.I am sorry about tonight.. I know you were just triyng to help...call me"end of message one.)Should i call her back? (next message. "its me again..hope your OK I am sorry anout last night..." end of message two.)I'll call her in a little bit.....

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-15-2009 at 02:50 AM..

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 12:19 AM

He stretched, and walked out into the night. He sniffed, and drooled at the smell washing over him. He followed it to it's source, and spotted a little girl playing in the street. He licked his lips and followed her, until she went to a nearby tree to rest and sit down. He walked up to her, and stared into her eyes, hypnotizing her. "Do not worry little one, I will not kill you." he told her, bending over her and biting into her neck. He savored her taste, but broke contact before he got close to hurting her. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and walked to where he had seen Sally last night.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 AM

I was a few blocks from home and it was starting to rain..lammee...and I forgot my embrella and my jacket dammit I am going to get sick for sure. I start running so I can get outta the rean as soon as possible. I find a tree and go under it until the rain slows which I hope would be soon.

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 02:24 AM

Muamera had a feeling that someone was out side the forest line on the other side.So she ran outside and across the forest in no time at all.She looked down and saw her ex-bestfriend/bestfriend???????."Hey......do you want to come to my.....house its just back through the forest..."She said and smilled weakly.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 02:28 AM

shocked at her I said "yes please" I was freezing and soaked and wet..I followed her back through the forest to her house which was huge.

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 02:31 AM

"Okay...this is my home..."She flung the door open and walked right in saying nothing,because no one is there."Come in and make yourself at home....I'll go get you a cup of hot chocolate...."she said to her friend."I'll be right back with that and towles and new clothes for you..."She walked away hoping she wouldn't go down the stairs into her room.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-15-2009 at 02:47 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 02:34 AM

I wondered around...hmm that must be her room I went to take a peek but she had come back so soob with my drink and clothes I smiled and said"thanks" and started to dry off."you know..you odnt have to be nice to me.." I say in a low voice..

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 02:39 AM

"No it's perfectly fine...i shouldn't have said the things i did and your the only friend i have ever trusted since my...um...my parents died in the um masequre...."She said sadly to her friend."I want to make up and never let that happen again......"she whispered hoping she said it loud enough that her friend heard her.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 06:52 AM

"masicqure?" I asked curiously what did she mean? I didnt know her parents died..like that..there was nothing in the news about such a thing.."its ok love...you were just mad..." I say and take a sip of my drink " I forgive you.

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 06:55 AM

"Forget about that...can um change the subject away from my parents...?"Muamera whispered sadly."and thank you."She took a seat by the window.She looked out i absent mindedly.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-16-2009 at 12:26 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 07:01 AM

"yeah sure" I say feeling bad for asking such a rude thing of her..uggg why was i so stupid?
I look around..."so...you have a wonderful place.." and look around..