Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 07:24 PM

"I'll go with you. After all, you'd be lost without me dressing you." She looked Misa up and down. "I mean, look at this concoction" She tried hard to suppress her giggles, but it was useless. She hope this outfit would make her friend feel silly.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 07:27 PM

Ary always made her feel better, "your the best! If I get married off, you will come with me, That will be my one and only condition." Misa smiled at her friend, and the began to twirl"How do I look madam?" Misa giggles.

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 07:29 PM

"Absolutely silly. But fantastically crazy." She allowed her friend to happily spin her, since she was now smiling again. "Now, you have to let me do something about this mess." she motioned to Misa's hair. "Sit in the chair and I'll attempt to make it better."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 07:36 PM

she almost forgot about her hair! Oh my. "OK master!" Misa giggle and sat her bottom in her chair at her writing desk, while looking into her huge mirror.."wow" Misa said.."That is one scary bride-to-be" and giggled some more..."you know..." Misa started.."Mother cant actually marry me until I turn 18, she promised. so I have like what 4-6 months?"

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 07:38 PM

"That's plenty of time to fall in love with the guy." She was being hopeful, but she knew Misa was so stubborn that she'd never make things easy on a guy her mother chose for her. Ary started pulling leaves from the dark tangled hair. She did as gently as possible so as to not pull any of misa's hair out. it was a long process as it appear Misa had gone rolling around in bushes in the garden. She just shook her head as she wondered how her friend managed these things.

((Done))

Last edited by Lunettes de Soleil; 04-27-2010 at 07:40 PM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 07:44 PM

[[[ done ???]]]

"It looks much better! what would I do without you?" Misa wondered...what would she do without her dear friend..
"Suppose your right about falling in love..but..what if he is ugly?" Misa got up and looked in the mirror one last time...."so, do I look crazy?"

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 07:48 PM

((Just in case you had seen my post before it was finished. Because I had submitted too early.))

"Misa, I am not done with you yet. You forgot about your make up. With Crazy on your mind there is no way I'm letting you do it by yourself." She knew she was being more controlling than normal, but the girl was so flighty today. and she didn't want to lose her job. She was afraid if she let misa have complete control over her appearance than she would be fired. And this was the only job that she had ever known, and the only home she ever remembered.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 07:53 PM

[[ oh ok haha]]

"Fine..." Misa groaned.."but dont cake it on....mother likes doing that.." Misa hated makeup for more that one reason, one was it made her face feel fake and caky..Misa sat back down letting Ary take control, ary was the only person she would trust having control over her, she hated being controlled, if anyone but Ary tried to control her she would have a fit.

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 07:56 PM

"Oh please, I'm almost insulted you would tell me such a thing. I said accents, not Cleopatra." She looked through misa's make up for some neutral colours. For a girl who didn't wear make up, she had a fair amount of it. She found some foundation, but decided to skip it, knowing how much she hated makeup. Ary found some nice brown eyeshadow and put some light eye make up on the girl.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 08:02 PM

Misa giggled "I wonder though...what this one will be like.." Misa's thoughts wondered off imaging what this guy would be like, how old, how young, dark or light eyes and skin/hair..."Maybe after I scare off I can write about it what do you think?"

[[FYI I have asked a guy to join and sent him the link, he hasn't gotten back to me...]]

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 08:07 PM

"Writing about it is good." She started thinking about the guy as well. "I'm sure he'll be great. Although I can't decide if your mother will choose an old guy close to his death bed or a young hansom guy." She stuck her tongue out at Misa to show she was kidding around.

((who?))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 08:21 PM

"Ew, Thats more that disturbing!" Misa said with a laugh. "Of course, in my story Ill make it even more interesting then when It actually happens" Misa was pleased with herself.

[[ a guy I am Rping with in another rp, he is really good]]

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 08:22 PM

"How can it be disturbing? He'd be gone before you know it and then you'd have his fortune, you'd get to be a widower. Perfect solution." She gave her friend a bright smile.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 08:26 PM

"I see...Then Id be free to do what I want!" Misa giggled. "But, Id rather not marry an old man...as brilliant as your idea, I just cant do it" Misa said, serious now. "Would you say I am about ready? I would like to take a quick walk before supper, if your up to it, we will stay inside, of course."

Mayuka
Into thy life, into thy heart, i...

Old 04-27-2010, 11:25 PM

(( I wouldn't mind playing a guy! I'm so bored just having one rpg right now...lol))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 11:30 PM

[[ welcome!!! JOIN! PLEASE! haha]]

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-27-2010, 11:38 PM

((....Peek >.> ello?))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 11:40 PM

[[ welcome!!! please join >.< tell me whom you are playing, and join on in XD]]

Mayuka

Old 04-27-2010, 11:45 PM

(( If you - Kiyoto, want to play the guy suitor I can play his best friend. Or visa-versa. You choose))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-27-2010, 11:47 PM

((hmmm i can do a suiter dude lol))

Mayuka

Old 04-27-2010, 11:49 PM

(( Lol ok I"ll be the guy's best friend! ))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 11:50 PM

[[ OK thennnnnn when your ready post XD maybe the girl (me) will fall for the friend instead of the man her mother wants her to marry??? or Ary, (maiden) will fall for one since there will be two guys XD IDK play with what ya got!]]

Mayuka

Old 04-27-2010, 11:52 PM

(( Somethin. I don't care, I guess the girls decide. ...Cause thats always the deciding factor in rl anyway :P ))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-27-2010, 11:53 PM

Luke sighed. Why was his father making him go through with this? He didn't want to be the object of some woman. Arranged marriages and this whole suter business was weird and almost never worked he sighs and takes a breath he was to meet her soon.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 11:57 PM

Misa was about ready, she may not look crazy because ary made her dress nice but she could act crazy, Misa laughed to herself, it was about time for supper, so when Ary left to attend to other duties she headed downstairs....ugh..suitor..bah. Misa will show him..