Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-11-2010, 07:34 PM

"now now child do you wish for somthing to eat?"

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-12-2010, 05:12 AM

Riku looked at the boy and his sister. " I would never, ever, ride on something that smelled like...feet..." Riku headed outside the cave "I dont stay in villages...I live and hunt on my own" Riku wouldn't mind to have Rin and his sister around, they werent that much of a bother, but she wouldn't admit that, and as for the other boy....he was a drag. He would get in her way.

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 10-12-2010 at 05:14 AM..

Andraus

Old 10-12-2010, 11:07 AM

"im only offering you quick and easy food so you dont have to strain yourself

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 10-12-2010, 09:27 PM

Miku glared at the guy with black and whit wings and said "Shut up emo dude! I want to sleep and I can't do that if I'm not on my brothers back!!". Miku got off of Rin and turned him over, she laid down on his back and went to sleep.

When Miku was finally asleep Rin got up and put her on his back, she was riding his back. "I'm sorry about my sister, shes a little...cranky." Rin said.

Andraus

Old 10-12-2010, 09:35 PM

"bitchy is more like it really but i cant complian my sister was ....like....that........"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-14-2010, 04:47 AM

"Id rather strain myself, then go to a human village, or any village." Riku said and left the cave, the rain wasent as bad as before, but it was still pretty bad....She hopped from one tree to the next until she found a small pond, where she took her clothes of, and dived in, it was easier for her to swim and hunt fish naked, she could move faster.

She pulled out her dagger and got a few fish, and dived again, getting a few more fish "That should be enough for us all..." She said to herself, she sat in the rain, naked, and relived the attack.......

Blood everywhere, her kin screaming...her brothers and sisters...being murdered....

Andraus

Old 10-14-2010, 07:52 PM

looks down on the cave floor and Relives the Horrible day

It had started out as a normal day....but then turned into the Worst day of my life...The humans had come to our village and rained fire on our houses and childern.....Pain-Filled Screams filled the air as Soldiers Tried to defend themselfs....But all was lost

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-26-2010, 04:30 AM

She came too, and relised she had been day dreaming.....She decided she better head back to the cave with the food, everyone must be so hungry, and here she was day dreaming....like she really cares though....

Andraus

Old 10-26-2010, 11:25 AM

sits down at the edge of the cave and looks at my hands "so much blood....."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-26-2010, 10:52 PM

Rin was trying not to strangle Miku, he was starting to get tired of her childish attitude and giving her piggy-back-rides. He was about to set Miku on the floor when he started screaming. He let go of Miku, causing her to fall, and covered his ears. "Stop crying Miku!!" he demanded.

Miku was pretending to sleep when Rin tried to put her down, she didn't want to be put on the cold cave floor, so she screamed. Miku thought that Rin wouldn't put her on the floor if she screamed, but sadly, she was wrong. Rin let go of her and she fell on her but. Miku growled and said "Dam it Rin! Why did you drop me?!".

Andraus

Old 10-26-2010, 11:49 PM

eyes flash when i hear the scream and i draw my sword and walk into the room "What happed?!?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2010, 01:47 AM

Riku headed back to the cave, she heard screaming, and saw the angel, growled and attacked, thinking he was attacking the the siblings, She hissed, clawed, and bite.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-29-2010, 02:07 AM

Rin put his hand over his sisters mouth and said "Nothing is wrong, Miku is just having one of her fits. Sometimes she screams when she doesn't get her way or is woken up to early from her nap.". When he saw Riku attack the angel dude he sighed and said "Hey! Don't attack people for no reason Miss! Its not right!".

Miku stopped screaming when Rin covered her mouth. She bit his hand and tried to hiss.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2010, 02:10 AM

Riku looked at them, then the angel "So, he wasn't trying to kill you?!" She yelled, as if she was wasting her time. "Pft, heres your food..." She through 10 Large fish at them, and sat by the fire (If she didnt make one, she did LOL ] Feeling stupid, course she would never admit that.. "Well...I am tired....goodnight..." She said and headed to the back of the cave and laid down, choosing no to eat tonight...

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-29-2010, 02:19 AM

Rin shook his head and said "No, he wasn't trying to kill us...well I don't think he was anyway.". Rin pushed Miku away and said "Don't bite me Miku.".

Miku hissed and jumped on Rin's back. She put her head on his shoulder and went to sleep.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2010, 02:30 AM

She curled up in her little spot she made for herself. She hated the angel guy, and didnt care for the siblings...Well, ever since that day she hasent really cared for anyone...

Andraus

Old 10-29-2010, 02:31 AM

"Sorry....its just the scream beings back memorys..."sheaths sword

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-29-2010, 02:34 AM

"You should get used to the screaming, Miku does this all of the time...Shes a little annoying." Rin said as he put the sleeping Miku on the floor, he placed his jacket on another part of the floor then he put Miku on his jacket. "There, now she should be happy. The jacket smells like me and its warm...That should keep her asleep.".

Andraus

Old 10-29-2010, 02:37 AM

"good....try and rub her back...my sister was like that and when i didnt want to carry her i placed her on my jacket and rubbed her back...it helped her sleep"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2010, 02:41 AM

Riku feel asleep, and had the same nightmare she always had...
And at the same part, every night, she woke up screaming bloody murder...

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-29-2010, 02:43 AM

"Uh I don't think I should rub her back...She'll punch me in her sleep if I do." Rin said. His sister was a violent sleeper, she wasn't that violent when she was sleeping on her back tho.

Andraus

Old 10-29-2010, 11:22 AM

"hehe......"pulls out a sharp knife and starts crafting a piece of wood

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2010, 10:45 PM

Riku tossed and turned, the noise of that angels knife sharping annoyed her, so she got up and smack it out of his hands. "Would you stop that already!?" She hissed, and sat by the fire, crossing her arms, she looked at the siblings with sorry eyes.
She didnt know why, but she seemed fond of them.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-29-2010, 10:51 PM

Rin sighed and said "I think you should stop making so much noise, angel guy. You've already woken up the lady with animal ears, you might wake up Miku...and she'll just kill you if you do. I wont save you if you do wake her up.". Rin looked at Miku who was awake and was glaring at a...rock? "Why are you glaring at a rock Miku?" he asked.

Miku had woken up a few minutes before Riku had gotten up. She looked at her brother and said "I don't like being woken up by idiots like angel guy...You two need to keep your mouths SHUT or I will kill you two.".

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2010, 10:59 PM

Riku liked the girl, she had guts. "Ill help" She said with a small smirk. Then sat by the boy. Stared into his eyes. "You smell funny, I like it." She said, almost purring. "And, I am not an animal lady...I am a half demon." She continued to sniff him, and purred. No wonder his sister liked sleeping on his back.