Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 07-14-2011, 08:16 PM

The Siren's Crest had floated into the port undetected. The ship was very well taken care of. Cleaned spotlessly, pained with the Ivory and light brown paint. But the one thing that got them into the port without any problems was the fact they flew with French flags instead of pirates. To many pirates the move was dishonorable. But to Captain Tiamat, it only made sense. The only reason they were stopping after all was to stretch their legs on earth. The town had been raided several times in the past year, and honestly held nothing Clémence found particularly interesting. Most of the goods would have been taken already. What was left anyhow. They were disguised as a French Merchant ship. Something that with a well taken care of ship, and common colors was very easy to pull off. The ship did not look like a Pirate ship, and even the crew looked like a regular Merchant's crew. Then again Merchant crews, and pirates crews looked similar.

Normally they would have set sail after two days. But instead Clémence heard of the festival in town, so with the vote of the ship, they decided to have some fun with the town. They had been in the town for about four days already. Clémence wore a red bandanna holding her wavy brown air back. Her clothes were very fine, comfortable, and looked amazing to the poor folk of the town. Not many could recognize her, even if Clémence was practically famous. Since her description had been changed several times threw word of mouth. Only the tattoo under her eye was visible, not that many seemed to pay attention to the detail. It meant nothing after all. Only there for decoration. Even the many tattoos on her body had their stories to tell. Except for the one under her eye. Well.. it was private to be honest.

Clémence sat outside of a tavern at a table. Several pitchers of ale were sitting in front of her. All empty except for the one in her hand. She had been there for probably two hours just drinking. The scream of the singer only caused her to turn her head slightly to see a group running, and a man holding his family jewels. Just as quickly as they left, Clémence returned to her drinking. Best part was, her vision was still there! After what.. two, three, seven drinks? Something like that. Her first mate would probably come hunting her down in a couple of minutes. As she usually did. The Captain was positive the crazy woman was only there to make her life miserable. A child ran up to Clémence.

"Hey lady! You look pretty, do you have a coin so I can have to buy a sweet?" The village seemed to return to the normal festivities even after the crew. Maybe they were just used to it. Or maybe they had not taken anything too valuable. Clémence reached into her pocket and pulled out a copper coin, handed it to the boy. "Here you are. Buy some things for your friends too boy." Not a very Pirate thing to do no, but being drunk did crazy things to a girl. She stood up, drinking the last of her ale down before stepping towards the crowd. Stumbling slightly before reaching up to rub her eyes. Blinking a couple of times like it would help. Sadly she started to walk straight. Towards a crowd of people dancing.

Clémence hopped right into the crowd, having a bit of fun while she danced with the townspeople. Even members from her rather large crew were dancing. The Siren's Crest crew was easily forty plus people. The ship was very large and easily intimating looking. Clémence had made sure part of her crew was on board on to watch the ship. Since pirates were not above stealing from other pirates. Especially since her ship would be a target. And probably was a couple of times. If it was not for their unnecessary amount of cannons. Seriously, they even had cannons in storage on the ship if needed. Clémence had a couple of weapons at her side for obvious reasons. Pickpockets would loose a hand if they tried. Which speak of the devil. Clémence turned towards a man, grabbing his hand as he had her coin purse.

"Aye, not such a wise idea my friend. Hand it here." Clémence threatened. A couple of members from her crew stopped dancing and turned towards their Captain. Although to many of the townsfolk, it was known she was a merchant. Who appeared to pay her crew handsomely enough to always have protection. Which Clémence did pay her crew quite well compared to other boats.

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 07-14-2011, 11:33 PM

Yuri stood to his feet and tried shooting a few more blasts of wind at Dero before he disappeared but all of his shots missed. With the other pirate out of the way it left just the two of them. Things were going to get interesting now. Standing still and concentrating, listening for any slight movement or sound that would give away where the man had gone, Yuric waited patiently. Until a tree suddenly tilted and started falling towards him. "Now they're knocking down trees in the forest!?! Oh, this is just great," he said as he easily sidestepped the tree with his ability. Figuring that his prey had to be where the tree fell from, the ninja slowly crept towards the location of the uprooted tree. Not good. This tree won't grow back like this. . .

-------

Keeping an eye on the captain was his job, but he hardly ever did it. It was well known bu the Siren's Crest crew that their captain was the biggest alcoholic of them all. In stark contrast, the male didn't drink at all. It wasn't because he didn't like it, but it was because he couldn't control his powers if he wasn't sober. When his emotions got out of whack, so did his abilities, which was never a good thing. Areyse's powers were meant for destruction, just as he was.

Before he had become a pirate, Areyse was a well known marine in the Spanish navy. His talents with a sword were unmatched and he was the pride of his crew. But one night at sea something strange happened and his ship sank in black flames. He ended up nearly drowning to death (because of his inability to swim) before latching onto a piece of his ship that floated into a french port. There he met Clemence, who persuaded him to join her and he has been on her crew ever since. And now they were here at this port town silently pillaging and enjoying the festivities.

The swordsman was quite relaxed in this setting, it reminded him that he had enjoyed many nights out in the company of some good people. The thought was a harsh reminder of his sins but there was no turning back the hands of time. Areyse was dancing with this beautiful townswoman who was in her early twenties that had caught his eye when he heard his Captain's voice. "Looks like there may be a bit of a squab if I don't go make an appearance. Excuse me." Many people moved out of the large male's way. The man stood at 6'3'' and was easily around 200 pounds of muscle. When he arrived next to his Captain he bent down and looked her in the eye for a moment, then suddenly he poked her in the head. "What a mean lady you are's to pick on such a pathetic little man when you be drunk," he said in a comical tone.

Then he grabbed the thief and tossed him over his shoulder, "You should allow me," he added in his usual strong deep voice. Carrying the man to the door he tossed him outside leisurely. "It be in your best interest to go on your merry way before anything truly unfortunate become's of you." Smiling as he walked back in he grabbed the woman he was with before and looked to the band who had been playing before the interruption, "Well there's a party to be had, get back to playing." The band looked at one another and shrugged then started playing and Areyse looked to his Captain giving her a crooked smile and a nod.

Hresvelgr

Old 07-15-2011, 12:59 AM

Captain Tiamat could hear feet shifling as a large man came up beside her. Areyse, a rather large male. Then again he was probably a foot higher than Clémence herself. she found herself still holding onto the man who tried to rob her as she looked up in Areyse's direction. Her head did spin slightly, not that it threw Clémence off. She was a particularity funny drunk. She had complete control over her powers, and was more likely to use them. But she also kept a level head. Knowing she was surrounded by many normal humans. which as fun as it would be for the Captain to simply pick someone up and ripe the water out their bodies were made it, using it against them and slicing them to peices... She just simply could not do it. The only off thing Clémence really did was in her speech and personality. She was very down to earth when drunk, and seemed to not have a care in the world. Or at least lost some of her intelligence when speaking.

"He started it!" Clémence protested, laughing she let the man go after taking back her coin purse. Tucking it into her breast. "Besides, I only had... well that does not matter." She said, honestly now wondering how much she had. Maybe it was time to eat something. Areyse threw the man outside and returned to the woman he was with, giving Clémence his signature grin. The girl he had manged to snatch up was very beautiful. As were most of the woman he found himself with. Then again, the alluring nature he had attracted them like flies to light. It was something Clémence never looked to far into. At least after the death of Roland. Hell, she still wore the ring he gave to her all those years ago. A gold band with a red ruby embedded in it.

"Have fun you two!" Clémence said drunkly returning towards the bar, this time ordering something to eat for herself. And.. well she needed to drink more ale to wash down the taste of ale. The man she had been dancing with came to sit next to her. He was a young boy. Maybe around the age of seventeen or eighteen. The food she ordered finally came. A plate of bread. Yes bread. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"So your a merchant?" The boy asked her.

"Of coarse. We be makin' our way to France."
Clémence answered him.

"Why do you have so many bodyguards in one place?" He asked her again.

"Because I do stupid things."
Captain Tiamat said with a shrug.

"Is there any way I can get you home with me tonight?" He leaned in and whispered. "Maybe you should come because I know you are a pirate, and I will tell the Navy."

"Boy, where is your mother? I wish to speak with her for you manners!"
Captain Tiamat said to the boy. Actually acting greatly insulted by the accusation.

((I should add I changed my username xD))

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 07-15-2011, 02:54 AM

Raeni open her eyes as she heard one of the men speak to her as she took the money and handed him the plants that the village had learned to love. She gave him the paper to use to roll the plant up with so he could smoke it. She lessen to all the celebration as she puffed on her own joint she had hidden as a cigar. She had been drinking her bottle of wine the whole day. She had finished her vodka already that morning. She was not drunk enough for this as she give more and more of her plants out or "medical herbs." As the local ninjas called her plants and potions. In truth it was nothing but hypnotics substances and drugs as some nasty people form the main land liked to call it. She rose up leaving many disappointed customers there as she heard the voice of her captain. She walked threw the crowed with ease no matter how much she drunk she was never drunk unlike her dear captain. She puffed her cigar as she swayed her body with the music as she caught many looks from men and women alike. She just smiled as she passed she knew she all their cup of tea and every woman had a right to be jealous. She could and would take their men if she felt the need to. Though this time she was more worried about her captain apparently happy hour was early this time as she followed the sound of her captain.

She saw the drunken woman and then Areyse. "I leave you two for a second and look at dis. What is going on. You boy...get home. Or you want like what will happen to ya. As for you captain ya are drunk again gets ya sorry rump on ye ship and be a captain." She said as she shook her head taking a long poof of her cigar as she stared at the little group.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-15-2011, 08:55 PM

(If chu guys are wondering I'm not posting in my own roleplay. Its due to me having no idea what to do. :lol: I have to wait for Gothika to reply. )

Hresvelgr

Old 07-15-2011, 09:07 PM

(lol, I wasn't wondering. I knew you were waiting.)