Exp 88
Created. Never Duplicated.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:42 AM

Come one, come all and post a little shout out to the hard-working admins, developers, coordinators, mods, and NPC who helped make, maintain, and entertain this years Halloween 2009 event.

This was my first Menewshan event and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed being apart of it. I love the items, I love the people. It was great!

So go ahead! Post a little thank you note. Make a comment or two. Maybe some feedback that you want the admins to consider? They read everything, you know... :ninja:

What's your favorite EI? Did you like the "collecting bones" idea? How many Event Store items did you buy? Did you use gold or skeletons? Did you make new friends?

Thanks for stopping by! =3

Bonnie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 05:47 AM

Thanks guys, seriously. This is the best event I've ever seen on here,
and it actually made me come back to the site after forgetting to come on it for months...

I loved the bone collecting, and the event shop had perfectly cute items as always. Also as always I wish there were more brown items, but it's okay...

I made a ton of new friends, which is great because I didn't have hardly any here. Some people have even recognized me on other sites from being on this one, which has never happened to me before...

So thanks!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-08-2009, 05:50 AM

We're actually going to make an "official" feedback thread - so while I really appreciate this thread, please don't forget to also drop by Community Discussions and also fill out the official feedback thread tomorrow. :3

Miliani
Ahna Grey

Old 11-08-2009, 05:53 AM

YAY! I love this even, It's my first one, and i'm amazed. The art is awesome, and just the way that it's put together is cool. I like how all the moderators and NPCs are very involved too.

Exp 88

Old 11-08-2009, 05:53 AM

Ooo... I didn't realize. :sweat: I'm still a newbie... When that feedback thread is up I'll put a link up to it on my first post. :yes:

Nessie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 06:00 AM

This is the first event i have ever participated in, and im so glad i did ^^ ill keep an eye out for that feedback thread tomorrow!

KidK Mirai
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 06:00 AM

This was my first Menewsha event too, and I was really impressed with how it was set up so as to promote community interaction. =] Since the bones could be earned mostly by posting in the forums, and there are forum rules against spamming/double posting, etc., you almost HAD to get into conversations with other members to get anywhere. And I think that's pretty neat.

Also, the special items are all really cool, not to mention how good-looking pretty much ALL the items in the event store are. I think it's cool that there's an option to buy event store items with gold, too, and they're all pretty affordable, so you didn't have to kill yourself to be able to take your pick.

PockyXPainties
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 06:06 AM

This so beats gaia onlines event! I loved this so much! thank you to everyone on mene who made this possible, the event really made me wanna be on here ever single second, i couldnt go to sleep!!

Exp 88

Old 11-08-2009, 06:09 AM

I know what you mean, Pocky! I've been horribly sick throughout the entire event and I still stayed up to talk and get items! :lol: I probably was sick an extra day due to less rest because of this event.

I've managed to save up 10 skeletons and i made around 1000g just during this event. I wonder what I should buy before it's over~

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-08-2009, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exp 88 View Post
Ooo... I didn't realize. :sweat: I'm still a newbie... When that feedback thread is up I'll put a link up to it on my first post. :yes:
n_n No worries. ;3 We used to put the official feedback thread up a little earlier during the event, but then people got confused and thought the event was over.

Threads like this give us nice warm fuzzies and then the official one usually gives us more firm critique. So I'm happy to see this one. A bit like milk chocolate compared to dark chocolate. :3 <--- Sleepy analogy. XD

cole the destroyer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2009, 06:33 AM

*cheers*
Another lovely event. =)
Gotta make the most of ze last day of it hehe.

And ya, the events on this site are done much better then the ones on Gaia.
Cooler items too hehe.

Exp 88

Old 11-09-2009, 03:35 AM

Nuu~ I can't believe the event will be over soon. It was so much fun! :cry:

GardeniaFly
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 03:36 AM

Thanks for the great fun I've had with my first event!!!

Exp 88

Old 11-09-2009, 03:38 AM

I really loved the "Voodoo" theme too it. Never seen that done on a site like this before. Very unique. :yes: And I just splurged all my gold into the event store... and forgot that I wanted that blade! :gonk: