jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2007, 05:09 PM

This is where you can post your ideas for future store items. Not just clothing either; it can be anything that you'd love to have a pixelated version of on here. Let your imaginations soar.

Feel free to post pictures or links too if it will help your description, just try not to stretch the page. Also, please tell us if there is something you would NOT want to see, because sometimes what you don't like can be just as significant as what you do.

Please don't suggest items such as band shirts, as these are copyrighted items which Menewsha will not able to copy.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2007, 05:09 PM

• Most requested items

Top Spot...Headphones and Yumeh items!

Pet Gummi Bears
    Holdable books
    Animals that aren't donation items
    Wings
    Polka Dot ladies wear
    More footwear-in particular Mary Jane's for the girls
    Kimonos
    Cultural/ethnic clothing
    Shrunken heads
    Period/vintage clothing
    Sunglasses and spectacles
    Hairpins
    Plushies
    Animal Slippers, Yumeh in particular!
    Converse All Star style sneaks
    Dandy look for the guys
    Animal ears and tails
    Musical instruments
    Hats..Yumeh hat in particular
    Shorts
    Weapons
    Scarves
    Bunnyfish
    Armor
    Pyjamas
    Jackets
    More purple items
    Winged Headbands

What we don't want

Cigarettes

My personal favourites

Jesmond's suggestion of pretty things such as sprites, fireflies, flowers or leaves floating around our avie is just lovely :D that would be a delightful thing to have.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-17-2022 at 03:44 PM..

L o g a n
hay

Old 05-27-2007, 05:13 PM

I want a pet gummy bear. Seriously.

Like how that heaven cat sits next to you? Like that, but a gummy bear.

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 05-27-2007, 05:19 PM

Omg, gummy bears, YES! I second that.

Not a clothing thing, but I'd love to see things that float around you. x3 Like Sprites, fireflies, butterflies, leaves (that are floating down), feathers (likewise), etc. I think it'd be prettyful. :3

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2007, 05:19 PM

That's a cute idea! you going to cough up the fine when Haribo sues Mene though :lol:

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 05-27-2007, 05:21 PM

Can I post?
If not, feel free to delete my post, I'll just come in and repost.

I want Headphones. 8)

I love music irl and I want to show it one here.
Also shorts and baggy pants.

Peanut butter Jelly time. XD

King
Wearer of glow-in-the-dark snowm...
Send a message via MSN to King

Old 05-27-2007, 05:21 PM

I would love a background that could fill the square behind your avatar. It would be like a scene behind you.

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 05-27-2007, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae
That's a cute idea! you going to cough up the fine when Haribo sues Mene though :lol:
They can't sue!
XD

Because gummy bears are not copyrighted by Haribo. Otherwise no one else would be able to produce them.

As long as Mene doesn't use anything from their commericals or anything.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2007, 05:29 PM

Jesmond i LOVE that idea, something beautiful and ethereal..i'd like some floaties for each season..flowers..butterflies..autumn leaves..snowflakes :)

Rando why would you not be able to post here! silly 8) a lot of people want headphones, but is that often because they're a much sought after Gaia item..

King that's a nice idea, but i imagine it might be pretty hard work to accomplish :shock: It would certainly look very attractive though, like the scenery you can have behind your avatar on Yahoo messenger *nods*

King

Old 05-27-2007, 05:37 PM

Yeah, that is a good example. They would not have to be moving like some of them though.

Dare
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 05-27-2007, 05:40 PM

Backgrounds for your avatars seem a bit tacky in my opinion. But if carried out well, can look good :D

I don't know whether or not they'd fit into the site.

I want more basic clothing. Less fantasy-esque and just more so ordinary. Black jeans, stripy tops and headphones, especially.

Tuba
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 05:47 PM

i know its overdone, but id like to wear animal sets. like tails and ears. maybe even paws. kittys and foxes and doggys and..um. elephants? XD iono. other than that i think that whoever thought up all the clothes we have currently is brilliant. XD i like most of them , and they are all pixeled nicely.. ooh but we need more long socks. XD you know, the kind where you can wear tallish shoes, and still be able to see the socks...i like the new striped socks, but they arent long enough. XD i dont think they are anyways. i would like socks to be long enough so i could still see them, when i was wearing a dress and kinda tall boots, like the heaven boots or whatever. im not sure if you can see these when you wear tallish boots....but i like striped socks.XD and we need...uhh...rainbow items? iono. XD overall i think they have done a good job,and creative, very creative, yes.

Holly
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-27-2007, 05:48 PM

Headphones that aren't a contribution item. I think a regular, everyday item like that should be in a store, available to everyone.

Other than that...maybe some holdable books? Or wands? I really liked the lantern thing I read about too.

Tuba
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 05:56 PM

oh no, here come more ideas. XD pets,i would like pets. like the heaven kitty. maybe a hell dog? XD lol there wasnt an animal or something to go with the hell set too , was there? i dont remember... anyways. you could have pets on leashes...or not on leashes. dogs , lizards, birds.. XD
and wings, i love wings.
fairy, butterfly, random bird, you name it. i want them. XD
more balloons, they are cool...maybe a little heart balloon. :D
you could have a paintery set,for the artists.XD with a little paintbrush, for the hand that not many things go in. XD or the other hand. and there could be paint splattered pants and shirts and hats...

more ideas to be posted when they are thought of... XD

Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 06:10 PM

I want Polka Dots dress and lingerie. Seriously. :B

noirette
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 12:04 AM

I'd love some cute food items, pastries or sushi or something <3 Demon horns would be nice too, maybe a violin or flute? 8D I'd love some cool instruments~!

ChibiTotoro222
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-28-2007, 12:10 AM

Jesmond; Well. I WAS going to make a pet for the hell set, but I got really lazy after making a total of like...27 items in the span of one weekend. xD

I want Jelly's soul. 8D
I just you and your beautiful soooouuuuullll~ -sings teeny bopper music- xD <3

I want more shoes. D:

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 05-28-2007, 12:33 AM

• Ooh gummy bear would be cute! <3

I agree with polka dot dresses and more shoes.
    More socks would be nice.
    And cultural clothing! <33
    Yes!
    Tails would also be a nice addition. :3

King

Old 05-28-2007, 01:20 AM

Can us guys have more items? I know you all our girls, most of the site is, but I am a guy. I am straight, so I want some nice guy clothes.

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 05-28-2007, 01:44 AM

I want LOADS upon LOADS of purple items.

*really helpful* :roll: ♥

And purple angel/feathered wings!
*waves sign*

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 05-28-2007, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesseh
I want Polka Dots dress and lingerie. Seriously. :B
Cute idea. xD Polka dots are cute. <3

I'd like more green items..because my favorite color is green. xD

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-28-2007, 03:11 AM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS!

Seriously, I want a book you hold in your hand, and/or (preferably and) a stack of books that would go on the 'floor' by your avatar.

Hand-held candles would also be nice, along with scrolls.

Fishnet shirts.

Headphones, not because of 'that site' but because I love music and would like my avatar to appear to be listening to some.

Simple casual or semi-casual shoes.

...I'll come back after I've gotten some rest.

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-28-2007, 03:28 AM

I posted these in the clothing suggestion thread, but I would also love more cultural items - especially (eastern) Indian-inspired garb and stuff like that. Exotic looking clothing. I'd also love more cool belts - not just leather + buckle, but more like the Valentine belt or something like belly jewelry. Fun accessories to accentuate the middle of our avvies. High fantasy dress would be a lot of fun too - medieval looking stuff.

Oh! And of course, more hairpins!

Noirdevil
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-28-2007, 04:15 AM

i just hope to get my first item Xp

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2007, 04:34 AM

Let's see... I like all the nice thigh high stockings we have but I would also like to have some garters to keep them from rolling down. There is nothing more annoying than having one stocking up and one stocking down in a roll around your ankle.

I would like some mary jane shoes, some high heeled stiletto boots or shoes, leather corsets, whips, chains, butterfly barrettes, sunglasses or eyeglasses, mp3 player, headphones, more pointy and sharp objects, little pets, catholic school girl uniforms, capes, fairy things, more starry items, zodiac stuff, more shorts, pants that aren't hip huggers, nose rings, belly button jewelry, afros (thanks Vanilla, I thought this was great!) with a comb stuck in it for easier maintenance, umm... a hang man's noose, a shrunken head, mohawks, mythical things.

That's all I can think of right now but inspiration could come at any time, lol ;)