Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2009, 09:22 PM

No posting unless you're me or Versailles, 'kay?
Thank you~

Here comes my profile:

Name: Alexander Munik
Appearance:

[Where do we start though? o3o]

Last edited by Maxime; 07-18-2011 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: Because I can >^>

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-13-2009, 09:35 PM

o w o Woot! I'm the student <3

Name:
Hajame Kurisuko

Grade:
Senior

Apperance:

(lol he looks a bit older for his age. XD Just imagine him at 19)

((Hm, i don't know XD How about the first day of school then after school)

Last edited by Versailles; 07-20-2011 at 05:22 PM..

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2009, 09:42 PM

[Hmm, I'll start at the end of the day :3]

Alexander wrote down the homework on the blackboard just before the bell rang. "Okay people, I expect you to have this done tommorow." He said to the class as they all starte to gather their stuff. He also started to gather his stuff as he was done writing something down on a piece of paper, hoping that Lesley(the other teacher) had already left. The teacher sighed and was happy this had bin his last class for today. Picking up his bag, he made his way out of the classroom.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-13-2009, 10:05 PM

"Alexander" the voice called out, and made his way to the teacher gently wrapping one of his arms the teacher's waist. Lesley was happy that most of teachers are gone and the only ones left were in a meeting.
"Did you miss me?" he whispered in the teacher's ear.

"Alright! See you tomorrow" Hajame said to a teacher he had been talking to about how her methods were wrong.
He walked down the hall determined to finally get home.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2009, 10:13 PM

Alexander froze as he heard lesley and felt the arm wrap around his waist. "Oh, of course." His reply sounded, though there was some sarcasm in his voice. "Didn't we talk about this?" He asked softly, ignoring the shiver that went down his spine as he felt Lesley's breath so close to his ear.
[I be off to bed now >//<]

Last edited by Maxime; 07-13-2009 at 10:57 PM..

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-13-2009, 11:11 PM

Lesley, tighten his grip around the male "What ever do you mean?" he said teasingly, "I thought you liked it when i do this..hm?"

Hajame stopped at his locker, getting the books he needed before heading home.

(alright ^__^)

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-14-2009, 09:31 AM

Alexander started squirming softly to maybe get out of his grip, knowing it wouldn't help since Lesley was stronger, but hoping that he might realize he really didn't want this. "No..." He said shivering a bit. "You know I don't want this." The teacher said, sounding somewhat weak. "We already talked about this. Now please let me go, I just wanna go home, Les." He pleaded.

Last edited by Maxime; 07-20-2009 at 08:44 AM..

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-21-2009, 08:58 PM

Lesley smirked, pulling the teacher next to a now open closet. "I can't let you go quite yet" he whispered into the other male's ear.

Hajame turned the corner, he stopped dead in his tracks as he heard the pleading of the teacher. Hajame grunted as he approached the couple, breaking their bonds. "I think he said he didn't want to, Sensei" he said, standing in te middle of the two teachers.

"Move out of my way, Hajame! This...this is for grown-ups"

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-21-2009, 09:16 PM

Alexander had whimpered lightly as the other teacher was about to pull him into a closet.
He was rather thankfull the student had come between them. He took a deep breath, trying to calm down, instead he actually fainted from exoustion.

(He had a pretty rough week o3o)

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-21-2009, 11:23 PM

(lol ;"D did not see that coming. and awwww poor alexanderr )

"Tch.." The older teacher grunted as he turned around, "Next time don't stand in my way, little boy" he spoke before walking off

"Who the hell do you think you are, just walking away like that! You perverted geezer!" he snarled making the teacher stop dead in his tracks.
"If you want Alexander so badly, by all means take him. As if a little boy can satisfy his needs" he chuckled softly as he continued to walk off and clear of site.

"Shit..What am i suppose to do now with a unconscious body?" he asked himself softly before lifting the teacher up and on his back, as if he were giving him a piggy-back ride.
Hajame walked down the hallway, there were sounds just the couple of rats this school should get rid of. The student walked out the school, it was already dark. Did time really fly so fast? He shrugged and finally came to a house not to far from the school. Just across the street and around the block.
No one was home, no one. Hajame lived alone, his parents lived in another city along with his sister. He walked in the house, his footsteps made a slight creaking noise against the wooden floor as he lurked in deeper in the house and up the stairs until he reached a room that was pretty dull looking. Hajame set the teacher down on his bed before his muttered to himself. "I should get some water for when he wakes up" and with that he ventured out into the kitchen.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2009, 09:08 AM

(x3 well, it's not worse then what Les was about to do o3o')

Alexander groaned and opened his eyes ligthly. His eyes shot open as he was in a bed and more important, in a room he didn't recognize. He looked down and sighed relieved that he still had his clothes on. He tried to sit up, but ended up laying back with his hand clutched to his forehead.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-31-2009, 10:55 AM

Hajame re-entered the room, a glass in his hand that was filled with cool water. His lips part to speak as he walked towards the teacher, "You fainted.." he said, handing the male the glass, "Here have some water."

Hajame had questions he wanted to ask the teacher, but thought it would be best not to ask him questions right away, but he did ask one question. "What's your relationship with Mr. Takahiko? If i recalled he's engaged." he asked.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2009, 10:24 AM

"Again? Note to self: go see a doctor." The teacher thought. "Thank you." He said as Hajame handed him the glass before drinking some of the water. Alexander sighed, knowing that that question was going to come sooner or later. He looked down at the glass, not daring to look at the student. "Well, we had a relationship, untill I found out about that, but well, as you've seen, he wont let it rest." The teacher answerd softly, his gaze still on the glass.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 08-06-2009, 08:57 PM

"I see" Hajame said, clenching his hand slightly. "But surely after you found out about...that. You moved on from him..right?" he asked, squatting down beside the bed, looking up at the teacher.

(XD SHORT! >.<)

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-06-2009, 09:10 PM

The teacher nodded, still not wanting to look at the student as he felt pretty embaressed confessing it to him. "Thank you for saving me from him" though. He said softly, closing his eyes.

[It's fine hun ;D Mine's short too >.>]

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 08-06-2009, 10:21 PM

"Then you don't have to deal with it! And..no problem" he said with a small smile. "I think it's best if you just tell Sensei that your not interested anymore" he said with a nod.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2009, 10:05 AM

Alexander gave him a weak smile as he said that he should tell Lesley he wasn't intrested anymore. "You think I didn't try that? No matter what I say, he wont listen to me." He sighed, again looking away, feeling rather weak.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 08-07-2009, 10:43 AM

"I see..then maybe you can prove that you moved on, by making him believe you have someone else" Hajame said as he stood up from the floor.

((XD SHORT! ))

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2009, 11:52 AM

(That's fine ^^)

Alexander sighed and smiled at the student. "I hope he'll fall for that" He thought. "That might be a good idea,...Uhm, I never got your name."

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 08-08-2009, 01:38 AM

"Oh i'm sorry i never introduced myself, did i?" he said as he re-adjusted his glasses before he started talking again. "I'm Hajame Kurisuko" he spoke with a slight bow.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-08-2009, 06:06 PM

He smiled slightly as the student told his name. "Nice to meet you then, Hayame." He said with a small smile. "Well, I'm Alexander Munik. Just call me Alex if you please."

(Nyaa, short TT)

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 08-09-2009, 01:48 PM

"A pleasure..Alex" he spoke feeling a tad bit awkward calling a teacher by his first name. "Do you want anything to eat?"

(D: mines is too! lol_

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2009, 02:13 PM

(>< Let's be short together ;D)

Alexander, alx, couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he noted how awkward the student found it. He blushed a bit as his stomach grumbled. "Ah..If it's not too much trouble."

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 08-15-2009, 02:10 AM

(Yes! LET'S! *prances around maxime* )

Hajame smiled at the teacher. "Alright, what would you like to eat?" he asked walking towards the door, "Or do you want to help me?" the male offered, wanting to enjoy the company of someone even if it is a teacher. An attractive one at that.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2009, 05:49 AM

[Teehee x3]

"Oh, sure I'll, help you." Alexander said with a small nod and a smile. "Just give me a minute, I'm still a bit dizzy." He said softly as he tried sitting up a bit more in some atempt to get out of the bed.