Apathy
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-13-2007, 06:30 AM

First, a little backstory of myself.

I'm new here (Hi, howdy neighbours, etc.), and I decided to start a horror roleplay because, well, that's what I'm good at.

This is my first time ever running a roleplay in a forum, so excuse me if I run things a bit idiosyncratically. I've played as Keeper for Call of Cthulhu, as well as near-constant pen-and-paper affairs with friends over lunchbreaks, so I figure I can probably try something like this.

Basically, this'll be run like so: You tell me what you (Or possibly others, depending on how you're doing) want to do, and I'll tell you the results of your attempted actions. Basically, think Saw 2. That's a general idea of what you're about to go through. No vampires. No werewolves. No superpowered teenage girls with traumatising pasts. Just ordinary people, scared beyond belief. PM me your characters name, amd I can start you off. I'll probably wait a little while before we start, but I digress.

"Oh yes... There will be blood."

Redon

Old 11-13-2007, 06:56 AM

• Ooc:
    A New Challenger Has Arrived!

So, what now?

kinyune

Old 10-27-2009, 12:45 AM

Lol. To be perfectly honest, this seems like the most fun plot of them all. Vamps are WAAAY overused. They were cooler like, 8 years ago. anywho. I'm not sure whether or not your still doing this bit. please tell me! Looks fun! :)