Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-30-2010, 07:10 AM

((am i the only one who knew that?))
gemini glared right back at jerone."i don't understand why you two have to be so emotionless.i mean,even that flash of anger just now was better than nothing at all." she said,angry and confused tears coming to her eyes.then she looked over at evan."of course we should go look for them.something's wrong,i can feel it!"

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 01-01-2011, 02:50 PM

(I guessed but I guess I wasn't paying attention sorry! So it was their evil twins who took them.)

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 01-04-2011, 03:24 AM

<??? confused...>

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-04-2011, 03:48 AM

((just keep going with the villians you made,rose.))

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 01-05-2011, 06:53 PM

(yup I kinda...eh..messed things up...sry! iz wasn't paying attention.)

loveisforever95

Old 01-10-2011, 11:30 PM

<It's okay ^^>
Jerome's anger came back and he let it slide onto his face."Okay here are you happy?!"He exclaimed angrily."I don't even understand why you care!"He added his voice whipping out angrily. His anger diffused as he thought about his words.Before she could reply he apologized."Oh goddess...Gemini,I'm sorry..."He told her gently seeing her tears which he didn't know what were for because she had had them before he said those words...He was now just as confused as her not knowing why his emotions were flying high...that's when he felt it.Black magic."No..."he whispered more to himself that anyone else.He called to spirit and let it take part of his to search for Star and Fone.

Kristina heard Jerome and froze."Jerome?"She asked looking at him as his face went slack.No guarded expression.She felt the pull of spirit and freaked."Don't...you won't find them."She warned him but it was to late he was gone...Leaving only his body. She looked over at Gemini and Evan her guarded expression all but for gotten for now.She had tears in her eyes as she remembered what had happened a long time ago when Jerome had tried this."Your not going to find them...whoever took them is using black magic."She whispered in anguish.

Laceion smiled at her and told her."We've got them...the one that isn't a mist wolf is in the cage and the mist wolf is in the net we made a few nights ago.."His voice was deep and seductive his earlier worries gone. He didn't care if everyone else wanted him to be separate from her.There souls were bound to be together."We should end the circle...the elements are getting restless and we don't need them anymore..."He told her as he saw her eyes change but he didn't notice what they changed into.
Sasha's smile faded and feelings faded as he told her they had gotten them. This part she didn't want, the elders were forcing her to. She nodded as if a glass of water had been dumped on her head she walked over to the outer candles and blew one out. Bleeding wrist and all she watched as the outside ring of candles blew out.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 01-10-2011 at 11:33 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-12-2011, 04:19 AM

((action,excellent!))
gemini said nothing as jerone let his anger out.she knew that's what was needed.then there was a whiff of drak magic and jerone sent his spirit out of his body to find star and fone."oh no...i knew it i knew there was something wrong! we have to get him back and go look for them!" she said,walking over to jerone and shaking him.then,realizing that that wouldn't work,she took a deep breath and put a hand on each of his shoulders.chanting in greek,gemini's body started to glow a soft blue,and the glow soon enveloped jerone."psychí̱ ... apó tous theoús zi̱tó̱ na epistrépsete sto só̱ma sas" she chanted,calling jerone's soul back.
~Translation:soul...by the gods i ask you return to your body~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
suddenly finding himself in a net,starrunner struggled for a second and then relaxed.it was abvious that this was no mistake,since fone was in a cage nearby,but no net could hold a mistwolf.concentrating,starrunner willed his body to become mist.he felt immense pain throughout his body as his molecules snapped together.he growled,not wanting to give the enemy the satisfaction of hearing him whimper in pain like he wished he could.it was then that he started to panic.no net could capture a mistwolf-unless it was woven with black magic.it had happened only once before,when the dark mage of Aldenmoore had kidnapped the mistwolves to steal their magic.but one mistwolf kept them alive and saved them,losing her own life in the proscess.this time,there was no other mistwolf to save him-and the dark mage was gone,he doubted even she could come back from the dead.so who could have done this?fone? are you ok? can you hear me?

Last edited by Gemini; 01-12-2011 at 04:27 AM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 01-19-2011, 10:28 PM

Evan looked over at Gemini, "You sure that, that's going to work?" he asked carefully, not wanting to upset her, but to him it sounded like a bunch of mumbo jumbo gibberishy stuff. I mean a few words wouldn't stand a chance against the black magic that had taken Jerome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fone opened his eyes slowly when he heard Starrunner Yeah I'm good, my head just hurts...and I'm in a cage...How are we gonna get out of this one? he asked, obviously Star was still trapped, so he couldn't find a way to escape. He looked around his cage, there was just enough room to turn around and everything outside the bars was kinda blurry...but that might just have been because of the bump on the head that he got when he was captured.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2011, 03:01 AM

gemini shook her head at evan,a sign n ot to disturb her.it certainly wouldn't work if she couldn't concentrate.as it was,she could only hope to find jerone's soul,let alone bring it back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
starrunner sighed.we can't.we have been captured with black magic,and i cannot fight that.we'll just have to wait untill we get where we're going,and try to escape from there.i know gemini will have caught on by now,so hopefully she and the others will help.

loveisforever95

Old 02-06-2011, 06:12 PM

Jerome's body went slack as his spirit was flung out of his body.He started out the search staying away from the edges of the spirit world knowing he wouldn't come back.He followed the trail of black magic and came to dead end.He cursed angrily and tried again and again to follow the trail. Every time he either came to a dead end or was almost pulled away into it.He looked around and sighed inaudibly seeing other spirits surround him.He knew what they wanted. They wanted him to help them cross, but he couldn't do that without going with them. He ducked behind a wall hiding from them.

Kristina was silent as she held onto him.Tears streaked down her cheeks as she tried to track his thoughts.She couldn't find them and knew he was far from them.She looked at Gemini and Evan with helpless eyes before she rested her forehead against his strong shoulder as she held him up.

Laceion didn't bandage his bleeding wrist as he blew out spirit blessing it.He walked the way he had come and blessed them all before they left pleasing them.He looked back as Sasha and saw the sadness and anger on her face."What's wrong?We got them."He asked not knowing she was being forced to do this...
Sasha had tears in her eyes when she looked back at him."I don't want any of this, Lace..."She whispered softly."They told me they'd kill me if I didn't get them for them..."She added her voice cracking several times.She carefully didn't say the names of the elders knowing it would bring their attention to her.She let the tears fall down her cheeks."I'm not like you Lace..."She said to him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2011, 04:58 AM

soaring through the Unseen World,gemini kept her eyes wide open for jerome's spirit."jerome! it's me,gemini! can you hear me?! please answer me! jerome?!" her spirit called out in desperation.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:12 AM

((What should finx do oh my it seems i have fallen behind.))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-22-2011, 04:28 AM

((i'll say!!))

loveisforever95

Old 03-13-2011, 04:39 AM

Jerome heard a faint whisper in the back of his mind somewhere."Jerome! it's me,Gemini! can you hear me?! please answer me! Jerome?!""Gemini? I'm here, what's wrong?"He thought back completely oblivious. He was on a mission and nothing mattered, yet. He found a thread of thick magic but lost it. He sighed frustrated and was caught by the ghosts who had felt his presence earlier. "Help?" They asked quickly pulling his spirit into their huddle. His body in the 'real world' jerked and gasped for breath.

Kristina almost broke down completely as she felt him jerk and gasp for breath. Her eyes about popped out of her head as she looked at Gemini."NO!...",she wept,"we're loosing him..."She whispered to no one in particular. Her body was frozen in shock as she closed her eyes and reached out with spirit to get find him...maybe just maybe she could bring him back again, wherever he was.

Laceion recoiled as if he had been slapped. "You...what?Why didn't you tell me?I wouldn't have done it Sasha!"He half exclaimed. He was truly and utterly shocked."Who did? Did they tell you why they wanted you to do it?"He demanded sheer concern written all over his face. Yes mostly he was a cold heartless jerk but he...loved her, and he wasn't about to let anyone hurt her. He gently pulled her into his arms as he saw the tears on her face.
Sasha shook her head but didn't pull away from him. "Lace....I don't want you hurt."She said pulling her head off of his chest so she could look him in the eyes. Without words she asked him to understand, to leave it alone, to just let whatever was going to happen from now on just happen.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-15-2011, 05:50 PM

Finx walked into the room. "What all the hubbub?" She glanced around. "Why do I get the feeling I should have walked in two seconds early." She shook her head frustrated with herself.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-17-2011, 04:44 AM

gemini gasped at the same time as jerome."i've found him!" she said,barely managing to whisper it.focusing even harder,she spoke again."finx,i'll need you to lend me some energy.just keep jerome and i alive untill i get him back." she said,then dove back into the spirit world.following the trail of thought left when jerome had spoken to her,she found him huddled into a group of spirits."hey! get off him! go on,git!" she said,shooing the spirits away."jerome,come on,you need to get back to your body.if you stay out too long you won't be able to get back in.come on,now,kristina is worried sick.don't make her cry,ok?" she said,clasping his 'hand' and pulling him forward.