Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-09-2011, 03:15 AM

I am currently Writing a Book, in it a collection of myths and legends from Vampire lore, but not those Goody-two shoe myths, I mean for you to learn the Suffering the Vampires had to take, and if Humanity had to look back at it now, they deserve what they get from them.

The Burning times were Part one of Exodus. Those were the Some of the Worest Times the Vampires had to face. They, at first, wanted peace, but humans of the old age saw them as monsters, a Affront to their God. They Attacked Vampire Settlements near they're homes, nailing the vampires to Stakes, then burning them alive. It was Only a Matter of time before the Vampires planted their foot down and said 'Enough'. This age of Vampire History was Of the most Gruesome, and is not for those of the faint hearted.

Our Story Takes place in Normandy, at the Time of the Angelo Saxon Empire. This is the time when the Vampires Decided to send a Message to the humans, for both revenge and for their Rasicsm. the covens in the area at the time were known as The Striders, the The Antagonists, and the Saviors. The Striders are The Mercent and Craftsmen of the Covens. The antagonists are the Backbone, for they have Strentgh beyond Recognition. The Saviors are the Healers, and they only Try to keep peace, They only fight when nesscary. The Striders manage to keep low-profiles in town, and trade in Gold and such so they could obtain Supplies to fuel their numbers. The Antagonists are the Army of the Covens in this region, for they have Access to more weapons then the other two Covens, and are mainly the ones who get sent into combat. The Saviors Try to Organize peace treatys with certain towns, and though its not easy, it has Saved over half of Normandy from Unnesscary bloodshed.

A Small group, made up of members from each faction, are being Sent out Tonight to Invade A Small settlment in the Rhiems Providence. They have plans to Infiltrate the Cathedral and kill the Bishop in this Region. With the Bishop dead, the Support for the Church Would Greatly fall, giving them a Sporting chance to Set up a Settlment in this Region. They do not except, however, the Inferno for which they are stepping into.

Here are the rules

1. No godmoding or power moding
2. No Goody two shoe acts unless their ok'd by me. This is to Show the inferno that the Vampires were put threw, and though I have no problem with Romance, Id like to keep things simple, so no human X Vampire.
3. Be lit and be Mature, atleast 3 sentences, and Write like you have a mind.
4. Send me profiles labeld 'The Night is my Shroud' if your a Vampire, and 'God Save us' if your a human. Also, if accepted, post them yourself.
5. I will make a OOC soon, so when its up, you can start posting your profiles there.

Here are the profiles

Vampire

Name :
Coven:
Weapon: [two, and This is during the Time of the angelo Saxon empire, so use Pre-war Weaponery. No rockets or Lasors or anything like that]
Power: [two]
Pic:

Human of the Church.

Name :
Weapon: [two]
Power : [one]
Pic :

Here is my Profile

Name : Dimitri Reagan.
Bio : Dimitri is the Leader of the Striders. He Once Allied himself with the Antagonists, but the Constent thought of blood Shed was too Steep in his blood for him to handle [Talk about irony]. He then worked his way around Vampire Caravens, working to gather supplies for their forces. He was settled as one of the Few to lead Tonights Raid.
Coven : The Striders.
Weapon : a Sickle and a Matchlock
Power: Telekenises, and Electronesis [The Ability to control Thunder and Lightning at will]
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 09-10-2011 at 04:45 AM..