**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-13-2010, 01:20 AM

"Good, glad to here that" She said. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name?" Sipping her room she stared at the young woman, wondering if she was alright.

gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those...

Old 05-13-2010, 01:23 AM

"Rima." She said with a smile. "My name is Rima Katsuki." She said and turned to face her completely. "And you? What is your name?" She asked.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 05-13-2010, 01:24 AM

Jamie ignored the girl's conversation. Well, sort of at least. She could still hear them. A few people came in as the night started. The DJ for the night even came to set up. Tonight was Karaoke. Jamie despised this night with a burning passion. Mainly because she was always left with a pounding headache after. She got right to work, making drinks and arguing with minors.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-13-2010, 01:26 AM

"Tarikia Shinto" She said smiling. " I am surprised at your age...since your a detective and all." Tarika Looked over art Jamie, who looked annoyed. It was getting a bit of a crowed in here though...I see why she looks annoyed..

gekkogeeko

Old 05-13-2010, 01:33 AM

Rima smiled at that, and noticed the amount of people that were coming in. It must be getting late..., she thought to herself, and kept talking. She laughed when Tarikia said that she was surprised with her age. "Well, I was raised in Japan, see, and shipped of to military school when I was about thirteen for being an 'insolent child'." Thats when she chuckled. "They sure taught me well. When I was eighteen I joined the army and worked for a few years. When my two years were up, I was offered a job in the CIA as a detective. So I took it, and what happens three months later? I hear about these brutal killings in my country of origin. I just can't sit back and let others deal with it, so I take a one-way flight from New York to Tokyo and offer my assistance in the investigation." She smiled and quickly, and comically added a nice, "The end."

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-13-2010, 05:49 AM

Evan smiled as she turned off the stove and took her apron off."Sounds like a plan."Evan said as she began to get ready to go out.She put her small messanger bag on that had important things such as her wallet with her ID in it."lets go!"Evan said excitedly

Steven laugh and bean heading out of the house though under her clothing had been weapons in case she or her sister had been attacked.Once they got to the bar both steven and evan sat down."we'll just have two ginger ales."Steven said with a slight smile.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-15-2010, 05:21 PM

Jamie went and got the two Ginger ales for the twins who just came in. They stopped by a few times, but not enough to be called regulars. She set them out on the bar for them. Just as a young man came up, holding his ID out for her to see. Jamie glanced at him and shook her head. "It's fake. I'm not serving you anything over a Shirley temple." She simply said to the male. The male got very angry suddenly, and started to yell at the bartender. Telling her to check it again. Each time she just shook her head. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Finally, picking up a coaster he whipped at her head, hitting Jamie. Seth came out of no where with an almost supernatural speed. Most of the people in the bar would have just thought he was in the crowd. She took the man's wrist and whispered something into his ear. Making the guy's eyes widen a bit. He left soon after. Seth came behind the bar as Jamie was holding her head. They weren't cheap coasters after all. Seth liked to buy real wooden ones.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-15-2010, 08:25 PM

Rima watched in awe at the sight in front of her and was glad to see that the man had left. She moved over to her and frowned. "Hey are you alright, there?" She asked. "Need something to put on that?" She asked, moving her hand from where she was rubbing her head. "Wow. That must be real wood. Your starting to bruise..." She frowned and looked at the person nearest to her at the moment. "Go get me a wet wash rag. Cold water, not hot." Then she looked her over to make sure it was just the head that was hurt. When the person came back with the rag, Rima thanked him and put it on her head. "Here you go." She smiled. "That should ease the bruise. Your lucky. You could have ended up a lot worse."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-15-2010, 11:41 PM

"Oh wow, are you OK?" She jumped next to seth, jamie and rima "Is there anything I can do?" Rima said cold rag, Tarkia went to the back and got a cold rag and brought it to rima "Here"

Hresvelgr

Old 05-16-2010, 02:09 AM

Jamie felt a bit dizzy from being hit so hard in the perfect spot. Although she felt a cold rag being pressed to her head. She blinked a few times to clear her eye sight. "Thank you." She said to the girls and Seth. "I should be alright. I may just go take some pain medicine from upstairs. I'll be right back." Jamie said taking hold of the rag and heading up the stairs. Seth gave a small smile to the girls. "Thank you very much you two. Open bar for you two all night." He said following Jamie upstairs.

((Upstairs))

Seth picked an already bloody knife up and a dish towel and sat Jamie down on the couch. "You are so fragile now. Look.." He said looking at her head. "Looks like the corner of the coaster broke your skull a bit." He sat next to her, slitting his wrist and holding it out to her, having her drink his blood. She was his ghoul after all. After a bit, she pulled away, her forehead already healed. Jamie got up and went into the bathroom, putting a bandage over the spot where the bruise had been and brushing her teeth. "I'm going back down." Jamie said, as she heard a knock from the nearby closet. Ignoring it. Seth only nodded from the couch.

Jamie came back down and got the the girls another round of drinks. A rum for Tarkia, and a Shirley temple for Rima. "Thank you again girls."

((Warning, my next post will be bloody. I over do the gore^^ and have been told to knock it off. xD.. So my question is, how far can I go? ))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-16-2010, 02:16 AM

(( Go on ahead, I have a strong stomach. I've been wanting to hear some horror in this horror RP soon. ))

Rima watched her go up the stairs with the man, Seth. She looked over to tarkia. "Hey thanks for getting me that rag." She said with a small smile, then it disappeared from her face. "I hope she's okay." She sat back down in her chair as she came down from upstairs with a bandage over her head, all taken care of. When she thanked them and gave them drinks, Rima nodded and took hers with a smile.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-16-2010, 02:46 AM

((Upstairs))

Seth opened the closet door to reveal a tied up blond women. Her clothing was tattered and her eyes were tapped closed. There were small cuts all very her body. Pin sized needle points were everywhere. As Seth let more like into the closet, one could see there were thousands of small sewing needles lining the entire thing. Even one slight move, and the poor blond would be cut up. Seth smiled down at her with a gruesome look. Pulling her out of the closet by the hair and into the kitchen. She was screaming, but the duct tape over her mouth prevented her from making any loud sounds. Plus the bar downstairs did have the DJ playing. He threw her into the small kitchen, not wasting a breath to pounce on her, tearing her up from his thick nails. It would look as if a beast of some sorts did it. Seth also reached up on the counter and took the salt, sprinkling it over her body. Making the poor blond move like never before. Seth laughed a bit at her pain, though he felt himself grow hungry. He licked her neck and collar bones a bit before picking her up and bringing her back to the closet. Tying her ankles and hanging her upside down. A bowl was placed underneath her sexy form. Seth stood back to admire his work. Although something else came to mind... Stepping forward he grabbed her neck and bend it back. Ripping any blood vessel and bone. He bend it back until the back of her head met her spine and snapped in half with a very disgusting crack.

((Downstairs))

The music had only gotten louder as drunken people got up to sing. Making complete asses out of themselves.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-16-2010, 02:57 AM

(( NIIICE!!! ^^ TOTALLY GRUESOME! ))

Rima sat on the chair at the bar, with her head in her hands and her elbows propped up on the counter, completely oblivious to the torture upstairs. She finished the drink off and smiled at the bartender. "Thank you again." She smiled. "I think its about time I get going. I've got a lot of work to do in the morning." She picked up her coat and smiled at Tarkia. "Remember." She smirked. "Come on over when your ready for that interview." Then she walked out of the bar and into her car. She looked up and could see that there were lights on in the second floor, but remembered the Seth man was there, and kept going, thinking nothing of it. She drove all the way home, then went immediately upstairs to her room, going straight to her computer and beginning work on the unfinished files from work.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-16-2010, 03:08 AM

((Sorry Vamp, I'm going to keep it going so we can get to the next day. More to talk about then))

The bar closed at around midnight. Mainly because Jamie wanted to go to bed. After the final person left, she locked up and headed upstairs. It was dark, but she could see Seth sitting at a table with a bowl of blood in front of her. He was reading was eating the blood with a spoon. Jamie took the seat next to him. "I hope you hid this one better..." Jamie said, resting her head on the table. Seth only smiled as he saved his page and rested the book down. "I left the rest of her for the wolves in the hills." Jamie looked up at hims with her tired eyes. "You mean where that farmer lives?" Seth nodded. Jamie sighed and went off to the bedroom to sleep for the night. Seth came in a while later and kissed Jamie on the head, although he stayed up a while longer to read.

((Feel free to give the blond any type of profile. May be for fun that way.))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-16-2010, 03:16 AM

(( M'kay. ))

Rima went to the website and logged in as she usually did when a specific profile began to stand out to her. It was a pretty young woman with blond hair and blue eyes. She was in high school with the normal, everyday, average teen girl life. She had gone missing a few days ago. Rima saved the page and cross-referenced with the other murders. They didn't match up in any way whatsoever. She frowned and blew chunks of hair out of her face. She was probably long gone by now if the police hadn't caught up with her, and she was with the killer. She groaned in frustration and bolted out of her seat, slamming the computer into the floor. She ran a tired hand through her nearly white hair and began to cry. This innocent woman was nowhere to be found, and she was thinking that all hope was lost? What had happened to her? Where was she? Rima crawled into bed and made herself swear that when she woke up, she was surviving on nothing but coffee and staying awake until she found this girl.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2010, 11:02 PM

[[ its ok ]]

Tarika drove home shortly after Rima left saying thanks to Jamie and waved goodbye.
In the morning, she called Rima, leaving a voice mail "Hey Its Tarikia shinto...I know I said Thursday, but It seems I am Open today for an hour..if you can call be back at (number) That would be great" Beeep.

Tarkia decided to head to the local cafe and get a Coffee, checking her cell every few minutes to see if rima had called.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-16-2010, 11:08 PM

Rima rolled onto her side, finding that she had a horrible night's rest. She had dreamed of the most horrid things. She should not have been going over those files last night. She knew that her mind liked to wonder when she slept... She went to her phone which had started vibrating and yawned loudly. She flipped it open and found a voicemail from Tarika. She would need to call her back. But first, she took a shower, got dressed, then grabbed her purse and walked out the door and into her car. when she sat down, she didn't turn the car on. She opened her phone and called Tarika. When it began to ring, she turned on her car and pulled out of the apartment parking lot, holding the phone to her ear the whole time.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-18-2010, 11:17 PM

"Hello, This is tarika Shinto" She said has she picked up her cell. Hoping it was rima calling her back.
She was typing up another story while she was on the phone, she had to finish it soon, it was almost done so Ray should be happy with her.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-20-2010, 01:37 AM

Rima was on the street when Tarika answered. "Hey, Tarika, Its me, Rima Katsuki. I got your message about today, and I think its a great idea." She smiled and pulled into a local Dunkin' Doughnuts. Then she stepped out of the car, and began walking in.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-20-2010, 01:45 AM

((On the TV at Dunkin Doughnuts^^))

"This just in, another body was reported by a local farmer. The Police are not letting us get very close, but we will keep you posted. Back to you Brad." The news reported said over the Tv.

Jamie was watching the TV in the living room when the news poped on. She watched for a few minutes before turning to Seth and just looking away changing the channel. Seth just had a wicked smiled crossed over his lips.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2010, 02:24 AM

"Yeah? Great where should we meet?"

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-25-2010, 02:57 AM

{sorry i haven't been on i've been sort of burried in studying for my finals i has much to catch up.can anyone tell me whats happened thus far?}

gekkogeeko

Old 05-26-2010, 01:30 AM

Rima sat down as she retrieved a nice warm chocolate glazed dougnut, and three large coffees. She was about three feet away from the TV, so she could hear everything. "Hold on a minute..." She muttered into the phone and dropped it, staring at the TV with a blank expression. "SHIT!" She yelled, loud enough fo the entire building to hear, and turn to her. She gulped down all three coffees in a few moments, and, feeling as awake as possible, she picked up the phone again. "Hello? Are you still there?" She asked.

(( What is that last part that you can remember??? ))

Maka-chan

Old 06-02-2010, 08:38 PM

{my character's ordering ginger ale at the bar is all i can remember xD}

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2010, 12:07 AM

"Yes, whats wrong? has something happened??" Tarika felt ill. "Rima? are you ok? where are you? I can meet you now" Tarika almost yelled into the phone even though she was alone.