Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-30-2011, 06:04 AM

gemini smiled."it is certainly good to hear that." she said."now,come with me.the human dwelling i have taken is quite...cute,i suppose.the former inhabitants had a very unfortunate accident." she said with an evil grin.she descended to the little farm house and opened the door."after you."

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-30-2011, 07:15 PM

Lucifer gave her a smile and walked in, then He sat at a Chair in the table and Started Thinking "We demons have been in hiding sense those Basterd Goody-Goody Angels burned our homes, The only way We are going to bring Confidence back to our people in hiding and Strike fear into our Enemys, Is if we do a Suicide mission like Operation Last-Stand, We would have to openly Oppose the Diviners, i was planning to do it Quietly but as soon as news Breaks Out that Im alive Those angels will come back and look for me"

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-31-2011, 03:03 AM

Demonica watched in silence as Master Lucifer and Mistress Gemini started to walked to a farm that Mistress Gemini 'borrowed' from the former owners. Sitting on the floor across from both the master and mistress, Demonica heard Master Lucifer's plan to go against the angels again and that they will be after him again. She looked at the ground, knowing that a lesser demon is suppose to stay quiet about these talks between a Master and Mistress. Demonica stand up and sat far from them so that they could talk to each other.

Mirabella nodded in agreement. After having her wounds heal, Mirabella flapped her wings and followed her friend. "Thank you again Ellie, I would have been dead if you hadn't saved me." she said with a soft smile on her face. Looking around for an older angel that might help them, Mirabella couldn't help but wonder abot the human girl that saw the whole thing, was she a demon, angel or an actual human? Either way Mirabella was going to find out.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-31-2011, 03:47 AM

gemini's eyes narrowed."there has to be a better way.we lost too many the last time.we can not afford to lose you,as well.if any of those too-good-for-you assholes comes after you,you can be sure that we will protect you with our lives.meanwhile,we have to gather as many as we can and come up with a plan for the first strike.i think we should ffirst analyze our last attempt,and find out why we lost.if we can figure that out,we can avoid it this time." she said,her mind already working towards revenge."you,over there,what was your name again? come here.we're all in the same boat now,and as it is you probably have more powers than we do.come,sit,strategize with us." she said,turning to the demon sitting far away.

Andraus

Old 03-31-2011, 04:05 AM

"I cant be lost Because, unlike my brothers, Im a Immortal Deity, I used to be one of the Highest Angels before I opened my eyes, then I was cast down for learning the Truth, I Want Revenge agaisnt him. "When he Heard Gemini ask why we lost he looked at her "We Lost because we were ment to, Our invasion was to Buy Hell time to Defend itself, We were ment to Fight and die to the last man, women, and child. We did so for our people and for Home, we may have failed but Hell Shall always be with us.....Also I was meaning more like an Eye for an Eye, a home for a Home." Then he Produced a Map of the coast of Pompeii "On the coast lies an Angel City, The City is pretty much a Produce city, they Develop the food that fuels theyre armys, We take that out and we Cut off a limb of the angelic legions."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-31-2011, 04:09 AM

a new fire lit in gemini's eyes."an eye for an eye.it's a good plan,sir.i'm in,definitely." she said,now excited.unabe to stay seated,she stood up and paced,then went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of root beer-a new favorite of hers."would you like some? it's good.odd,but good."

Andraus

Old 03-31-2011, 04:13 AM

"Of course your in Gemini, The City is Shrouded by Thick Forests, your Ability to Conjur fire will be most....useful" He then Tried to tap into his Ability to summon a Spirit "Ergh.........." He Summons a Small Fox Demon but it quickly Vanishs "Damn.......Im still weak....But il be Stronger soon....til then They will have to wait for the Real fun to begin"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-31-2011, 04:40 AM

gemini laughed."you can already do more that i can.the most i have summoned so far is a quick bolt of darkness,and it wasn't even strong enough to cripple that meddling angel." she said."but i'll be stronger in time to use my fire.it's always fun charging it up,anyway."

Andraus

Old 03-31-2011, 06:41 AM

"Tomarrow, we unleash the wrath of hell, but tonight we eat and drink, and then when there is niether left we shall rest, after our little comeback tomarrow, we split up across the globe, find everyone left that has escaped the clutchs of death in our army, and we shall soon see havoc on this world again " a Dark smile spreads on my face

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-31-2011, 05:42 PM

Demonica looked at the master and mistress as they were talking about battle plans. Another war and more demons lost, Demonica silently shook her head as she heard them. She jumped when Mistress Gemini told her to come closer to help. "Ye-Yes mistress." she said shyly as she stood up and walked over to them then sat in the chair. When Master Lucifer tried to summon a spirit, Demonica eyes widen slightly as she looked down and continued listening to the conversation between Mistress Gemini and Master Lucifer.

Andraus

Old 03-31-2011, 07:42 PM

"During the battle with the pigeons. I noticed a human fall from the side of the cliff.....hmmm...." he pulled out the flask that held souls of evil and saw one in "Well well well.....One Servent already" he smiled with glee "ITs good to know evil is still in this world" he plucked off the Cap and the Soul Flew out "hello there.....I am Lucifer, Leader of the Fallen legion....I offer you a choice.....Join the Gaurd preparing to Fight the Heavens....or be completely Destroyed.....your choice"

Last edited by Andraus; 03-31-2011 at 07:52 PM..

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2011, 09:02 PM

"No problem." Elisa replied with a smile. "We are all family up here. We need to look out for each other." She said as she walked with Mirabella in search of one of the elders. "I have a bad feeling that another war is brewing." Elisa said sadly. "Those demons were very angry. I could feel it, and I barely was able to take on all that emotion."

Andraus

Old 03-31-2011, 10:29 PM

An angelic elder is passsing by when he notices the two angels "hello dears, is somthing the matter?"

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-01-2011, 01:22 AM

Elisa looked up at the elder and sadly nodded her head. "We were just attacked by Lucifer and two other demons. I think one of them was his queen. We barely made it out of there." She said as calmly as she could. "I fear that another war is brewing. I felt their anger. It was so intense. I barely could take it."

Last edited by Silent Magician; 04-01-2011 at 04:27 AM..

Andraus

Old 04-01-2011, 02:45 AM

"......Childern, Go to the Temple of the Cierence Seers, Then Pray at the Alter of peace and wait for me there..." He walks away, with a Grave look on his face, Then He walked to the Private Residence of the Seer Maikel "Maikel....Summon the Counceil.....The Balance is once again threatend"

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-01-2011, 04:30 AM

Elisa nodded at the Elder. "Of course." She said as she turned to her friend. "Come on, Mirabella. Lets get to the alter as soon as possible." She said as she walked towards the alter. When she got there, she knelt down and started to pray.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-04-2011, 02:55 AM

gemini's eyes gleamed.the idea of splitting away from her master was almost unbearable,but at least they would meet up again."there are many others,sir." she said,watching the spirit."humans are easily corrupted.we could have many willing to sacrifice themselves for our cause,and they would even think it was thier idea." she said,a hint of laughter in her voice.

Andraus

Old 04-04-2011, 04:09 AM

The Human Accepted, then Darkness swirled around his body and he Took upon a New Form [look at the Bottom] then Lucifer Smiled "How True is that my Queen.....This Human will be Just one of many, soon we will have the Army We had before Heaven Slaughterd us like Pigs in a Slaughter house. But we Cant openly Strike them now.....We will destroy the Town tomarrow but we Wont be out openly Show-boating, We shall Strike Key Targets then Go into hiding, and when we are strong enough we shall launch a Large oppostion, Crippling them beyond repair "His eyes Sparkled with Insanity at the Thought

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2011, 04:58 AM

((Man, that is some ugly demon. Well, what do you expect from an evil freak?))

Elisa was still praying.

((Anyway, where are the other angels? O.o Maybe I will make that male angel. I'll do it tomorrow because it is bedtime. Good Night all.))

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2011, 08:13 PM

Name: Alex
Age: Unknown (Rumored to be one of the younger angels, however it is said that he is older than Elisa. It could be that he is a thousand or so years old.)
Gift: Agility (quality of being quick-moving and nimble. Changing the body's direction with speed and precision), Super Strength (enough strength to punch through stone with little difficulty and often overpowers demons much larger than himself), Orbing (teleport with magical lights surrounding the user), Healing Factor (instantly heal from nearly any wound), Vitakinesis (heal damage on biological creatures,such as healing wounds, curing sickness, and healing other injuries)
Bio: He was with the Angelic Legion when they fought against the Fallen Legion and was happy that they were able to save the humans from them. He may not be strong enough to fight against some upper level demons yet, but he is known to defeat some very nasty demons. He is incredibly flippant towards demons, mouthing off at them, even if they are more powerful than him. He is seemingly unflappable as he rarely shows any fear and usually has a fairly laid-back demeanor even when he is being serious. He can seem at times to be uncaring or even callous, but actually has a very strong sense of justice and prefers to fight fairly.
Pic:
Human Form

Angel Form

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-05-2011, 03:52 AM

gemini laughed-a cruel,cold sound."sounds like a plan to me." she said,then stood."there is plenty to eat and drink.help yourself.i'm sure the owners of this place are far beyond caring by now." she said,pulling a few mugs down from a cabinet.

Andraus

Old 04-05-2011, 04:12 AM

"Bloody thirsty are you my lovly Queen?" he smiled for a moment but then his mind lingered on the past. His brothers, the other princes of hell, were the only family he had ever known, knowing that they were gone for good put his mind threw hell, figurtivly. He raised his glass in the air and spoke Somberly "Satan, Asmodeous, Mammon, Beezlebub, leviathan, and Belphegor, I drink to you my fallen brothers."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-05-2011, 06:01 AM

gemini raised her glass,her eyes cast to the ground."and to my own sister isis,and my brother kyuubi." she said,anger flaring up in her chest.her siblings were her only family,the three of them having been born of the night and therefore had no parents.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2011, 07:24 AM

Alex heard what had happen from Elisa and decided to go to Earth to see was there any humans being influenced by the demons yet. He was walking down the street with his hands in his pockets, observing what the humans were doing.

Andraus

Old 04-05-2011, 08:40 PM

My eyes flash up "I smell a Pigeon...." I stand up and walk outside, putting on a Hood and Cloak and Carfully Walking towards the smell of the Damnable Angel